My Maid Loses Her Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers

I stroked her thighs, discerning the slight tautness of her muscles in a line from below her hip-bone at the side to the top of her knee. I rubbed up and down the full length and with each upward stroke her saree and petticoat beneath inched upward till it strained against wherever it was trapped between her body and the bed. Despite that, half her left thigh was exposed to my hand and I felt the smoothness of her skin with my finger tips. Sunita moaned a sort of "mmmmm" sound as she adjusted herself again, thus freeing the saree from where it had held. I pulled the folds further up till it was almost bunched near her waist on the left. On her other side, the cloth still covered her right leg till about the knee. I was now unable to lift my head from next to hers on the pillow for fear of disturbing her so I couldn't see down the full length of her body.

Instead, still lying on my right side, I let my left hand explore as much of her as it could. Meanwhile the discomfort of my cock straining inside the tight compress of my jeans was getting unbearable, now made worse as Sunita's left hand, still lying straight against her side, grazed against the bulge. Ignoring that for a while, I rubbed her silky thighs from as low down as I could get all the way now to her hip. As I continued this movement, I stroked first the top of her thigh and then the inside. Knowing how sensitive the insides of her thighs must be, I was absolutely sure she would awake soon.

Feeling the firmness of her flank, I pushed my crotch against the side while continuing to stroke her. In an involuntary move I tried to pull her thigh against my bulge but that had little effect. And while I was thus stroking, I suddenly found my hand next to her loins, the deep inside of her upper thighs and almost ejaculated in my pants as my fingers touched the curly outliers of her pubic hair. So unexpected was the feel that I jerked my hips hard against her as though to ram my steel rod into her deepest orifices. I realised that subconsciously I had anticipated a pair of panties that my fingers would encounter; I had even looked forward to manoeuvring my way past them but this nakedness of Sunita's most private part intoxicated me with the suddenness of its discovery.

As my hand strayed deep into the hairy jungle, Sunita moaned loudly in such a definitive way, I knew she had awoken. Her thighs moved against one another; her pussy lips no doubt secreting juices that I had not yet felt. Her right hand which had so far rested languidly on her stomach suddenly moved down to her crotch, her fingers now touching those of my left hand. I pushed myself up on my elbow, still lying sideways facing her, and gazed own at her face as my fingers played with the thick bush of pubic hair. Turning so that I was less on my side and partly on my stomach, I stared down into my maid's face; she kept her eyes shut but her lips were apart and an ecstatic look seemed to have overcome her demeanor.

I bent and placed my lips on hers, tracing their fulsome curve with my tongue. She didn't respond so I continued for a while before drawing my head back. I withdrew my hand from her crotch and moved it back to her wonderfully erect nipples, grazing across their stiffness before taking one of them in my palm. Lowering my head again, I traced the rather large circular area of her left aureole, the puckered halo around the stiff protuberance of her nipple. My tongue ran over the crinkled surface as it circled the base of her large erect nipple. I heard another deep moan from the beautiful woman as her chest rose slightly, as though in offering to my hungry mouth. I tongue-lashed her left nipple for almost two minutes while my hand clutched and released and massaged and caressed her other breast. Sunita's body wriggled in response, her legs began to splay as she parted them, bending her left knee and letting it fall against my hip. I turned almost on to my stomach, pushed myself lower down the bed and felt my massive though still constricted erection rub against the hard mattress, then raised myself on my elbows and placed my face above her wholesome breasts. I breathed for a moment over her stiff nipple, then lowered my head and took it into my mouth. For a fraction of second I felt the coolness of her tit before it warmed inside my mouth. I stroked her belly with my left hand while the right one lay useless on my side. As I sucked her nipple, my tongue simultaneously lashing its sides, my hand ran all over her flat abdomen, fingers once again digging into her navel.

I drew her nipple into my mouth with as much suction as I could manage, my hand now straying lower to the top of her very bushy pubic hair. Sunita moaned loudly as my fingers probed and my mouth sucked on her. I pulled myself a little more over her so that I could reach her left breast, the stubble on my chin scraping the inner slopes of her boobs and the deep valley between. My fingers lost themselves in her thick undergrowth as I inched them lower and deeper into the bush. And suddenly she quivered, her body arched upwards as one of my fingers touched the hood over her clitoris. I pressed my face harder against her pillowy tits and my fingers went down still further till they were enfolded in her vaginal lips, lush thick undergrowth surrounding my hand and the warm wetness of her cunt enveloping the tips of my fingers. She gasped and her body arched in such a sudden jerk that I was afraid I may have hurt her.

My face now lay against her boobs, moving from one to the other as I drew her nipples between my lips, softly biting every once in a while. My arm was outstretched along the centre of her body as my hand covered her thick triangle of bushy hair, my fingers probing her inner and outer labia. Against my bare chest I felt part of her stomach and a couple of her ribs as I leaned at an angle over her. Although Sunita's body moved enough to make it clear she was no more asleep, most of her shifting was focussed on her hips as she ground her pelvis against my palm.

But now she removed her right arm from her tummy and draped it over me; I felt her hand rest somewhere on my back and begin to pull me closer to her. Her other arm was sandwiched between her side, my chest and stomach and the bed. She readjusted that within the confines of our bodies and I suddenly felt her hand against my swollen and painful erection. Without giving me any time to think of what was happening, I felt her undo the single button above the fly of my jeans and deftly draw down the zipper. Within fleeting moments, she had pushed down my briefs as I raised my hips to allow her hand more room to manoeuvre. After what must have been a very torturous hour of my making out with my maid, my hugely engorged penis was free of its restrictions and ramrod stiff.

Sunita did not take my manhood in her hand as I had anticipated. Instead her other hand began to stroke my back in teasingly gentle circles, her nails occasionally grazing but not scratching my bare skin. I lifted my head from the warmth of her large breasts and looked down at her face. Her eyes were open and she stared back into mine. I bent to kiss her on the mouth, my lips moving over hers for a minute, my tongue teasing her lips for a while. And when I probed between the, her lips parted and let the tip my tongue push itself between her teeth. She it down softly, playfully, before her mouth opened and let me in, allowing me to explore the full depths of her oral orifice. My tongue met hers and played in tandem, making circular motions, allowing our juices to mix freely.

As we kissed I was lost in the passion of the moment, not even realising that here I was in bed, making love to the woman that had overtaken every waking moment of mine for the last many month and had taken over my dreams so completely. I moved my body a little more over hers and my chest mashed her full breasts more violently than my hands had done for what seemed like hours. My penis, now rigid and upright against my belly rubbed against her hand and her hip. My own hand, still near her mound, I drew up to her face so I could hold her while we kissed. I kept my weight off her by resting on my elbows rather precariously but Sunita pulled me down so that I lay now almost entirely on her torso.

When I raised my head, coming up for air, I saw that her eyes were shut. But she opened them immediately and her hand moved to the back of my head where I felt her fingers run through the long curly locks of my unruly hair. I wanted Sunita like I have never wanted anyone or anything in my life; I wanted to feel her body heat against me, wanting mow to get rid of our clothes and finally do what we had both wanted for all the months and days since she had come to work for me.

I raised myself up off her body and pushed the two sides of her blouse off her shoulder, coaxing her to straighten her arms so I could release them from the sleeves. She raised herself off the pillow to a position halfway up to a sitting position and allowed me to remove her blouse completely, which I did and dropped somewhere above the headboard. She lay back down with her arms loosely crooked above her head and I saw for the first time the dark hollows of her armpit. Hair grew in the hollow space of her pits, drawing me to them in an uncannily magnetic way.

I raised my hand and used my fingers to run through the smooth silkiness of the fuzz, admiring the texture and the primitiveness and the naturalness; the eroticism of the moment washed over my like a subliminal orgasm, so hot and charged was I to possess this unexpected pleasure. I pushed my nose and mouth into the depression and breathed deeply the aromatic mix of sweat and deodorant that exuded from within. I pushed out my tongue and tasted the sweetness of Sunita's pores as my tongue ran through the hair and the skin from where it grew. My cock was so hard and the involuntary reaction in me that caused me to thrust forward against her body brought me excruciatingly close to release.

I knew I was going to find this prolonged sexual headiness impossible to contain for too much longer, but I didn't want it to end; I wondered how far I could push till a crescendo was reached. I breathed and licked and kissed her hairy armpits till I felt intoxicated; Sunita cradled my head, her fingers pulling me closer to her body as my mouth and nose pushed against her tenderness. Fighting the urge to stay where I was with my face buried in one of Sunita's pits, I rose up and felt her reluctant fingers release my head. I sat up on the bed next to her slim waist and the swell of her hips, my erection standing stiffly upright and protruding through the flaps of my open fly.

Spending a brief moment admiring the dark shadows between her thighs and the firm lines of her muscles and ligaments, I straightened out the folds of her saree and pulled it down towards her ankles, covering her lower body. Then deftly, I upended the folds that were tucked into her petticoat and released them. Finding the cord of her undergarment that was loosely knotted, I untied the string and loosened the top of her petticoat. Then, with my fingers holding both her saree and the petticoat, I slid them together over her hips and down past her thighs, slowly revealing her complete nakedness. She lifted her buttocks so that I could slip the garments out from under her, and then bunched it all around her ankles. Leaning over towards her feet, I pushed the clothing off the end of the bed and stared at her full form. There was a slight sheen over her body despite the chill of the air-conditioning and her body emanated a heat I could feel on my torso.

Feeling her thighs and legs, her hips and for a brief moment her buttocks, the sheer eroticism of the moment almost drowned me. I could see the delectable look of wanton pleasure on Sunita's face as my hands traversed the length of her legs from hip bone to ankle. As she lay completely naked on the bed, I drank in the view with hedonistic delight, wanting to touch and lick every inch of her body. I got off the bed and stood next to her feet, the light that came from my far bedroom across the living area and into Sunita's room suddenly seemed overly bright because my eyes had long since completely adjusted to the dimness.

My jeans, already unbuttoned and unzipped, began to slip as I walked the few steps to the top of the bed; I eased them down along with my briefs and stepped out of them as I reached Sunita's head. I stood for a moment looking down at her and observed how she tentatively reached out a hand and stroked my thighs. The hair on my body stood on edge at the touch, my manhood still strong and upright trembled. She took my hand in hers and pulled, urging me back on to the bed. Carefully I moved, placing my left knee on the edge and raising my right leg completely over her so that I straddled Sunita's torso. I then straightened my legs and simultaneously moved to her left, taking up the same position between her and the wall. I rested my head on my hand and gazed down at my maid's face, adjusting my body as I lay on my side, my cock stiff against her hip while she continued to lie supine.

I bent to kiss her on her mouth; she parted her lips readily and allowed my tongue to probe inside without any resistance. Our tongues met, swished and swirled, and then I felt her probe inside me for the first time. It was an absolutely consuming moment feeling Sunita's tongue in my mouth, exploring the depths as I felt it between my lips, on my palate, against the sides, everywhere. We nibble at each other's lips, sucked on them; there was so much longing in the kiss. My free hand found her breasts, gently stroked the nipples which were once again upright; I was still amazed at how large they were and far upwards they protruded. When I was out of breath, I brought my head back up and slid my hand down to the thick fur between at the base of her abdomen.

After allowing me to play with her bush for a while, just as my fingers began to probe her cunt Sunita turned on her side to face me. Like earlier, the top of her head fit just below my chin and I felt her heavy breathing against my neck and chest. I lifted my arm and draped it over her, my palm against her back, trying to pull her closer to me. Her right hand was touching my penis but once again she did not take hold of me; instead she raised it to my chest and her delicate finger ruffled the hair on my chest. As she did that, her hand touched my nipple and I groaned quite inadvertently; a concentrated burst of erotic energy rushing through my body. She must have felt that because she took one of my nipples between her fingers and twirled it, letting a fingernail graze it to a hardness that almost matched her own. In response I lowered my hand to the small of her back and drew her closer in a tight grasp.

Releasing my tight hold of her body, I lowered my hand from the base of her back to her buttocks; they felt so shapely and firm when her muscles tightened, then soft but still perfectly shaped when she relaxed. I let my finger run between her ass cheeks, feeling the shallow groove extend to a crevice like crack, sweat making the area damp with moisture. Then suddenly she had my nipple in her mouth and I felt a surge of orgasmic pleasure ripple like jagged lightening through my entire body. I groaned loudly and my hand immediately went to her head, drawing her hard against my chest for a fraction of a second. She lashed at my nipple with her tongue, took it between her teeth and nibbled on it, sucked it between her lips, then dried it with her finger tips and started all over again.

At that moment I wanted her beyond desperation. Torn between the urge to simply penetrate her now with a wildness fuelled by a desire I had never experienced before, and a reluctance to stop her fondling my nipple with her mouth, I stayed still. My hand rested gently on the back of her head, pulling her mouth against my chest in tender waves. She then pushed my chest with her hand so that I was now lying more on my back than on my side, and started her ministrations on my other nipple. I was completely at her command with seemingly no will of my own; I belonged absolutely to her. It was a moment of subliminal ecstasy.

I felt Sunita's hand glide over my stomach and on to my waist; as she continued to suck and nibble on my nipples, her hand stroked my thighs on the outside first, and then I felt her nails gently run lines on the inside. She still didn't hold my penis or cup my testicles although when her fingers stroked up the inside of my thigh, her hand would brush against my scrotum, making my body shudder as my cock tensed. Her breasts pressed lightly against my body, the nipples still hard as they teasingly brushed against my skin. Although I was now almost flat on my back, my right hand was still around her and I ran my fingers through the mass of her thick black hair trying to lay my hand on her palm so as to draw her harder against my chest.

I knew I was incapable of handling so much pleasure without getting release shortly; I could almost feel my balls churning as though my semen sac was a container of violently bubbling lava ready to explode at any moment. As much to distract myself as to lavish my maid with more pleasure, I pushed her to lie on her back as I myself rose and turned to my side, once again looking down at her beautiful face. I realised that there was a little more light in the room and knew that the night was coming to an end. As Sunita lay on her back once again, I raised myself almost above her and kissed her on the mouth. My left hand found her breasts which I gently massaged, squeezed her nipples between my fingers, and let her feel the heat of my cock against her as I lifted my body further over her.

Pulling myself completely over her, I kept my weight on my elbows while I searched for her nipples with my mouth. They seemed harder even than before as my lips lightly brushed them. From my waist downwards I rested on her body so she felt my massive hard penis solid as hot steel between our stomachs. My thighs were flush against hers as my legs extended to the end of the bed. She had parted her thighs just enough for my lower body to fit in between. I kept sucking on her nipples, using one hand to massage the breast that did not have my mouth on it. As my body moved I felt the thick bush of her pubic hair rub hard against my penis and the urge to find her cunt and impale her with the searing tip of my cock was once again overwhelming.

Difficult as it was, I resisted the urge and moved my body lower; my mouth moved down her sternum from the steep slopes of her glorious tits to the flat of her abdomen as my tongue left a cool trail along the way. When my head reached the flat abdomen, I pushed my tongue into Sunita's navel and licked delicately while she squirmed a bit. Her hands were on my shoulders, gripping so tightly that I could feel the sharp edges of her nails dig into my skin. My hands were still on her boobs, caressing and massaging them as my mouth continued to explore downwards.

I leaned in and softly kissed her in her navel again, the tip of my tongue probing in tiny circular movements. She gasped the first time I did this, and shuddered a bit too, but I could tell she wanted me to continue. When I slipped a little lower down her body, Sunita reached out with both hands to grab my head and forced my face into the thick mat of her hair that protected the steaming and aroused pussy. Wanting to prolong her pleasure as much as my own, I pulled my head away and kissed the inside of her right thigh, just above her knee. Again I used my tongue to lick the soft skin on the inside of her thigh, from her knee to her mons vulva. She shuddered, and I could smell the sweet musk that emanated from her most intimate zone to overpower me.

Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers