My Man, My Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamWarrens
SamWarrens
130 Followers

Daddy held me close, kissing my brow, my cheeks, my lips, "I love you so much Baby girl, so much!" He was still inside me, making sure none of his precious cum leaked out of my vagina.

He really wanted me pregnant! I felt so loved and cared for.

We lay like that for about half an hour, just basking in the afterglow of our unions.

Suddenly Daddy looked at me intently and said "There is one more thing I want to do today before we get some well deserved sleep. One more cherry I want to have before we end for today. That is, if you agree."

I stared back at him. I knew what he wanted to do. "I've never considered that before." I said.

Looking unsure, he asked"Would you try? For me?"

"Yes Daddy, for you." I said softly. "Be gentle, please Daddy"

I was now and forever truly his in all aspects. I would never be able to say "No" to anything, any time any where that he wanted.

"Roll over on to your tummy, raise your hips" he commanded.

I did, and as I did Daddy pulled a bottle of lube from his nightstand drawer. He squirted a large dollop on his hand and then rubbed it around my anus. Another dollop on his fingers which he gently massaged on my rosebud and then inside my anus with one finger, then two, then with more lube, three fingers.

"Relax as much as you can Baby girl, so you can enjoy this." He whispered.

Massaging my ass and my anus was relaxing. I was starting to enjoy this new experience. Daddy's cock was now steely hard and he applied a large amount of lube to the head and part of the shaft. He lined up the mushroom head with my anus.

"Take a deep breath" he said, and he pushed the head right into my asshole and held it there.

I was so surprised by the sudden intrusion I instinctively took a deep breath anyway.

His cock felt large in my ass, there was some pressure and stretching, but no real pain as I had expected there would be.

"I'm in." Daddy said softly "You ok?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm fine. It doesn't hurt. It kind of feels nice"

"Good, good Baby girl. Here we go."

He pushed more of his magnificent cock into my ass. I could feel it sliding deeper and deeper into my bowels, that wonderful pressure, the fullness of his cock inside my ass. He slid his arm around my hips and began to rub my clit with quick strokes. I started leaking wetness and his creamy cum from my well fucked cunt. He slipped two fingers in my cunt and looked for my G spot. He found it and I was squirting my juice in seconds.

All this while Daddy had been pumping his wondrous cock in and out of my ass. I was having orgasms in my cunt and my ass at the same time. I remember thinking with my orgasm fogged brain how lucky I was to have a man who could do that to me. I thought I would go insane from the pleasure. I tightened my sphincter to increase the pressure on Daddy's cock and was rewarded with a groan and him calling my name and crying out "I'm going to cum.. oh God, oh God!"

He came -- another long series of blasts, this time filling my bowls with the wet warmth of his sperm.

I collapsed flat on my stomach with him on top of me. He rolled us both on our side, spooning, with his cock still in my ass, his hand still holding my pussy, and promptly fell asleep.

Before I joined him in dreamland I remember thinking how there would never be another man in my life. I had found my one true mate. I was his forever and would never be able to deny him any request he could ever make to have my body anywhere any time. I would give him as many children as he could put in my body as fast as I could produce them.

to continue..

SamWarrens
SamWarrens
130 Followers
12