My Man-Whore

Story Info
A femdom story.
3k words
4.38
62.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Written for my Mistress Louise**

Part 1

The phone call came in at 2.45 pm and Paul answered with the usual friendly and casual Hello. The woman on the other end said she had seen his ad in the local paper and wished to hire him for the night. Paul had something planned but needed the cash so quickly agreed. After agreeing to terms of what she was seeking and price Paul hung up the phone and was genuinely looking forward to the evening.

Michelle was pleasant and well mannered on the phone but she was very direct about what she wanted. Paul liked that. The service he provided was not exactly common, being a male escort catering mainly to women who wanted to try their hand at dominating a submissive male. His clients were few and far between and were mostly just curious. He usually ended up getting a bit of a spanking, giving lots of oral then having sex and spending a night in a nice hotel room as the women were usually travelling through for business. Michelle sounded different. Although she did sound a little inexperienced she sounded genuinely keen to live out her kinky fantasies.

At 7pm sharp Paul arrived at the small cafe. He took a seat outside and was just about to order a coffee from the cute waitress when he noticed a woman walking toward him. She stood about 165cm, about a size 12, with long dark hair. She wore a one piece dress and he instantly noticed the red stiletto heeled boots she wore. As she walked he felt mesmerised, like he was frozen in place and could not move, like he was prey being stalked by his hunter. He was sure it was Michelle.

The cute waitress was confused about Paul's lack of attention to her presence as Michelle approached and cut off the awkward silence.

"We'll have 2 cappuccinos please" Michelle took the liberty of ordering for him.

The waitress paused for a moment with a blank look on her face before turning to walk away without saying a word. Paul remained silent, his usual suave and charming demeanour seemingly stuck like a word on his tongue he just couldn't think of. Michelle removed her large dark shades to reveal a pair of sexy hazel eyes as she sat in the chair next to Paul and crossed her right leg over her left giving Paul just a glimpse of her creamy smooth skin above her knee.

Eventually Paul's surprise at his captivation eased and they shared a light hearted conversation, joking and laughing. After about 30 minutes Michelle brought this part of their meeting to an end as abruptly as it had started.

"Well, I like what I see so it's time to get this show on the road. My hotel room is right around the corner. 300 dollars for 2 hours, yes?" Michelle fingered 6 crisp $50 notes from her purse and almost waved them teasingly at Paul who simply nodded and followed her lead, getting up from the table. Suddenly she stopped and turned to face Paul, they stood close and Paul could smell her intoxicating perfume.

"Before we go, did you bring what I asked?" "Yes" Paul replied "And now having met me, you're willing to submit to me completely?" "Absolutely!" Paul said with a little more enthusiasm than he had planned to show

Grabbing his hand, Michelle took the lead and walked along the street toward her hotel. The walk was silent but only took a few minutes and within 10 they were walking inside her room. The room was simple but clean and Paul noted she had laid some items out around the room already. Michelle shut the door behind them and leaned herself against it, looking Paul up and down and her friendly demeanour seemed to float away as the look on her face took on a lustful tone.

"Get your clothes off whore" She commanded.

Paul felt a surge in his groin at being called a whore and immediately started to strip. He paused at his CK briefs but quick eye contact with Michelle told him he should continue. He stood there naked as the day he was born and the realisation of her being still fully clothed hit home and Paul's hands moved to cover his already half hard and drooling member. Michelle approached and smacked his hands away but said nothing. She touched his cock, wrapped her fingers around it and squeezed hard. She kneaded his balls in her hand before walking around to his back side. She squeezed his ass cheeks as if inspecting them. Walking back to his front she leaned in and licked his nipple. Michelle heard the sharp intake of breath and could tell he liked what she was doing. Backing her lips away she pinched his nipple lightly and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger. She squeezed harder and ordered him to his knees.

Michelle sat on the edge of the bed as Paul knelt in front of her. She struggled to cross her leg over the other due to their distance and in the movement rubbed the toe of her boot on his cock which responded by jumping with joy. Michelle took a mental note of that as she lit up a cigarette and began laying out her rules for their encounter.

"You will call me Mistress for the next 2 hours. If I ask you a question, you will answer 'yes'. I don't like hearing the word no. I will punish you if you do something I don't like but I'll probably punish you if you don't, just because I want to. I want you to touch me, when you're not handcuffed that is, but watch what you do. You will remember that I am paying for your time so you do whatever I want. Got that whore?" Michelle dragged on her cigarette between spelling it all out.

"Yes" Paul answered, eager to get started.

Slap! Michelle slapped his face, unexpected to Paul.

"Yes what?" She asked.

"Sorry, Yes Mistress" Paul corrected.

"That's better. Now take this." Michelle said as she handed Paul a small pill and a glass of water.

"What is it Mistress, I'm not taking drugs." Paul said.

"It's just a herbal supplement, it will keep you hard for my time with you, no matter how many times you cum. Now take it slut." She commanded.

Paul considered it for a moment but thought that she could be trusted and took the pill and swallowed it with a small amount of water.

"That's good bitch" Michelle said as she placed the water back on the bedside table. She began swinging her foot up and down and side to side kicking his cock and balls lightly as she finished her cigarette. Paul enjoyed the sensation and was soon completely hard and leaking pre-cum, the liquid smearing on the shiny red leather. Michelle leaned down and took hold of Paul's cock and squeezed it hard. She wiped the pre-cum on an unstained part of her boot and moved her leg along the tip of his cock leaving a streak up the boot. Resting her leg back on top of the other she let go of his cock and sat back.

"You obviously like my boots on your whore cock, you left a mess on them. Lick them clean."

Paul didn't respond, he just bent down onto all fours and started to lick those sexy boots. He could taste his pre-cum on them and Michelle moved her foot so he could lick the sole. Moving it further up she presented her heel to him which he took in his mouth. Michelle pushed it in further, pressing her freshly licked sole into his forehead.

"That's it whore, suck it like a cock!"

When she thought it was enough Michelle pushed Paul backwards and swapped her legs over.

"Get back up here bitch" She ordered.

The whole scenario started again with Michelle manipulating more of Paul's pre-cum onto her boots and him licking it off.

"You really are a filthy cum whore aren't you?" Michelle asked breathlessly, obviously turned on but what she had just had Paul do.

"Yes Mistress" came his answer.

"Well don't worry my slut, you'll be getting plenty of cum in your whore mouth but first you are going to get some of mine!" With that she leaned back and lifted her leg up placing her foot on Paul's shoulder as he got close Michelle could feel his hot breath on her inner thigh and she quivered with desire but she wanted him to beg. She wanted to hear him beg to taste her. From their phone conversation Paul knew what she wanted.

"Please Mistress" he pleaded. "Please let me pleasure you with my mouth Mistress" His desire was genuine.

"What are you going to do to pleasure me with your mouth slut?" she quizzed playfully

"I'm going to lick you and suck you until you cum in my mouth Mistress"

"Where are you going to lick me whore?" Paul knew what she wanted.

"I want to lick your ass for you Mistress" this was once again a genuine answer.

Michelle let him move in slightly and then pushed him back again, teasing him, digging the heel into his upper chest. The pain was exquisite and Paul pushed against it harder to try and get to her.

"Please Mistress, please let me use your tongue on your pussy and ass"

Michelle continued to tease him and slid her fingers underneath her silk panties and started playing with herself. She wasn't surprised at how wet she was as the power she held was turning her on immensely not to mention that her whore was physically appealing to her.

"PLEASE Mistress let me eat you!" Paul's pleas becoming more and more urgent.

Michelle removed her fingers and wiped a long slither of her juices along her inner thigh and eased the pressure of her boot off a little. Paul pushed hard against it to lick the juices from her smooth skin and moaned as he tasted her flavour. Michelle's other boot hooked around the back of Paul's head and pulled him roughly into her so his face was squashed against her still panty clad pussy. She gyrated her hips as he moaned and it all served to make her even wetter. Again pushing Paul back roughly, Michelle stood and turned around. She did not offer Paul any instruction or order but simply stood with her nicely rounded bum staring him in the face. Paul remembered her instruction to touch her and reached up and put his hands on her heavenly body for the first time. He gently squeezed her cheeks and ran his fingers along the crease between her cheek and her upper thigh, tickling her slightly.

Michelle began pulling her underwear down and Paul helped her step out of them. She reached back and took hold of Paul with what little hair he had and began bending over. She manouvered herself onto the bed, on all fours while holding his head mere inches from her behind. Paul knew what she wanted and he wanted to give it to her.

"Please let me worship your gorgeous ass Mistress!" he said with gusto.

"You may, but do a good job whore or there's no pussy for you" with that Michelle let go of his head. Paul dove right in and began eating her in a frenzy. He would normally tease and lead into it when he did this sort of thing but Michelle had made him crazy for it. She was obviously enjoying it with her moans and even screams as she thrashed her head and long dark hair around. A few times Michelle reached back and grabbed Paul by the back of the head and pushed her ass into his face. When she did this, Paul darted his tongue inside her puckered little hole as far as he could and tongue fucked her for all he was worth. Michelle was playing with her clit and it didn't take long for her to shudder with her first orgasm. As she fell forward on the bed Paul scooted forward and began kissing her skin and letting his hands roam on her body, underneath her dress as she came down from her high.

It didn't take long for Michelle to recover and she turned over to lie on her back ordering Paul to get on the bed next to her. They lay next to each other on the bed and she pulled his head to her still heaving breasts. Paul thought they were amazing. He buried his face in them as she pushed on the back of his head and he thought he might suffocate. He felt her hand pushing his legs apart and take hold of his cock and squeeze it HARD. He moaned into her soft ample cleavage which caused a moan from her in return. Pushing him onto his back Michelle stayed next to Paul with some of her body weight resting on him. She began removing her bra and sat up to peel her dress off along with the bra. She came back to her position and once again his vision was encased in breasts. This time he was thrilled to have access to her nipples as well.

Her hands began pulling on his balls, stretching them tight away from his cock. She was using two hands on him now and eventually her fingers found their way to his ass. As one hand played with his cock and balls she worked a finger, then two into his ass using only some spit as lube. Paul subconsciously spread his legs further apart which brought a moan from Michelle.

"That's it slut, spread your legs like a good whore" her words only served to make Paul harder and all of a sudden he became aware of his impending orgasm. Michelle seemed to sense it too and eased the pressure off his cock continuing to work her fingers in and out of his ass.

"I can't wait to fuck you bitch" Michelle exclaimed as Paul nibbled gently on one of her nipples. This went on for a while, Michelle bringing Paul to the edge of cumming countless times but never allowing him the release he was now craving. Michelle eventually moved onto her back and pulled Paul over her.

"Get on your knees next to me slut" Michelle showed some impatience with Paul's movement. She pushed his head down to her crotch and spread her legs wide. Her smooth pussy looked glorious and he wanted to dive right in but though it better to take his time this time. He began licking all around without touching her pussy and Michelle's moans and whispers of "yes" and "fuck" served only to encourage him. She began spanking his ass hard and every now and then lightly smacking his balls too. After leaving his head she grabbed his cock and worked it furiously while spanking him. He started to work his tongue on her pussy but still teasing her clit when he felt a cool liquid on his ass. She was working a generous amount of lube onto Paul's ass and working her fingers in again. Within no time he was moaning into her pussy and she was working 3 then 4 fingers into him.

"Oh you fucking WHORE! You LOVE it in the ass don't you. You must love sucking cock too seeing as though you love the taste of cum. I can't wait to see you suck cock for me whore. Maybe I could take ownership of you and become your pimp! Yessss that'd be fucking hot! I could whore you out to suck cock all day!"

Michelle's pussy flooded as she said those words and she pinched Paul's nipple and shoved her fingers into him hard which caused Paul to moan loudly.

"Oh so you like that idea bitch?! Me being your pimp? I could tie you down and organise a gangbang! Make you take cock for hours! But seeing as though you're such a cheap whore I don't think I'd make much money off you!"

Michelle had told Paul about this commentary on the phone so he was expecting it. It was obviously part of her fantasy to say these things. What surprised Paul was how much it turned him on. He was so close to cumming it was crazy. He felt Michelle tense up and start to cum and she pushed his head down and ground herself against his chin. He moaned and tried to alert her he was close to cumming but his moans were lost inside of her. Suddenly she bucked wildly and holding his head she began cumming hard. She squirted straight into his mouth and screamed at him to swallow her cum which he did like it was the last drink on earth. As she spasmed her vice like grip on his cock tightened and he erupted the biggest load of cum he had ever before all over her glorious tits. He collapsed along side of her but she held his head tight between her legs almost smothering him in her drenched pussy, letting go after she had calmed down.

"Get up here you fucking whore. I didn't tell you you could cum so fucking clean it up with your slut mouth right now." Her grip now in his hair pulling his face to her tits.

It took a good 5 minutes to lick up all of his cum and she shared it with him numerous times as they kissed passionately. Finally Michelle pushed him off and rose, ordering Paul up onto all fours. She walked over to the bag he had brought and retrieved a paddle and some whips. She smacked the paddle on her thigh as she walked back towards the bed. Paul looked back at her over his shoulder as he waited and thought she looked truly menacing, but sexy at the same time. He had just came harder than he ever had before but his cock was still rock hard. He was amazed and caught a glimpse of the time. It had only been half an hour and all this hand transpired. This is going to be a long 2 hours he thought!

Part 2 to come...