My Massage Parlor Years Pt. 01

Story Info
Experiences as a sex worker.
3k words
4.49
54k
33
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly, I want to express my heartfelt appreciation for the many Constant Readers who have sent me compliments on my stories using Literotica feedback instead of posting comments. Your kind words meant a lot to me, allowing me to continue to write despite the hateful and meaningless comments like "cuck shit" and "diseased whore from a few misogynist cretins." I have even had death threats in comments. I have learned that the more my Constant Readers love my stories, the more the haters come out to say nasty things about them.

*****

For new readers, my name is Signe, 5' 10", 34B, long shapely legs, and natural blond hair on my head and pussy. I have been happily married to a man named John for 23 years. It turns him on to share me with other men and I love him for that. It turns me on too. I'm not married to him for his money. I make more money than he does. I'm in love with him and it's for keeps. No one has ever made me feel loved me the way he does although I will say it's possible to love more than one person. We're just not into the conventional no-extramarital-sex ultra-moralistic life style. I encourage him to have his fun with other women as well.

His lover Lorraine lived with us for quite a few years before leaving us to marry a man she could call her husband. I was her maid of honor at her wedding. Everyone needs a special someone. My special someone is John and I am his.

Lorraine talked me into taking a job at the massage parlor in Austin, Texas where she worked. It was called The Magic Touch of Venus. I was in college at the time. The money was good and was very much needed to augment the small salary John made as a bus driver. Most, well really all of the girls at the Magic Touch, provided sexual services to their clients for extra pay. The boss allowed us to keep all the extra money. The parlor didn't take a cut and didn't require us to provide sexual services, only massages.

Lorraine was giving naked blowjobs at the parlor for $50 and talked me into giving (with John's full approval and encouragement) topless hand jobs for $20. I know it doesn't sound like much by today's standards but everything cost less in those days, particularly in Texas. I know some will say this makes me a whore but I didn't think so at the time. John and Lorraine convinced me it was just a normal part of a total body massage to give the customer a hand job at the end.

Oh, and by the way, John's best friend Keith who had been my live-in lover for a while, moved to Port Aransas shortly before this story begins so at this time there was no other man in my life except my husband and I shared him with Lorraine.

The three of us slept in our big king-sized bed together. They had more sex with each other than I did with them but I wasn't worried really. These things have a way of sorting themselves out when one puts jealousy aside.

John always wanted to know the details of what happened during my topless hand job "massages." Did the guy kiss me? (yes). Did he play with my boobs? (yes). Did he try to get his hand in my panties and finger me (yes but I wouldn't let him and always kept my panties on).

John kept encouraging me to do more. Hearing about what I did with these strangers turned him on a lot. Lorraine would listen too and would suck him off while I told my story.

One night after I came home from work, John asked, "Doesn't it make you horny handling all those cocks every night?"

"Yes, sometimes, if the guy is decent."

"You know I wouldn't mind if you're attracted to one of these guys and let him pleasure you while you pleasure him."

"I know honey."

I kissed him. I pointed out to Lorraine that John's cock was hard and she took it in her mouth and started sucking.

John moaned, and then said to me, "Next time you're with a customer who you like, go ahead and take it to the next level. Get naked with him and let him lick your pussy or at least let him finger you while you jerk him off."

"I'll think about it."

Lorraine stopped sucking John's cock long enough to say, "And while you're at it, be sure to ask for money if he asks you to get naked and let him finger your pussy. At least charge $30."

John said, "Yes, you can make $30 and you get to cum. Sounds like a good deal for you."

"I'll think about it, alright? I don't want to think of myself as a whore."

John said, "Oh you're not a whore, love. Whores have to do it with anyone their pimp tells them to fuck. You get to choose who you service and how far you're willing to go with them."

Lorraine said, "That's true, but you are a sex worker now Signe. Get used to it. It's not a question of IF you sell sexual services for money, only which services you provide. Even if you just gave massages, you would be providing men pleasure in return for money. Whatever you decide, it's still selling pleasure for money. I'm not ashamed of what I do and you shouldn't be either. We have John's approval and blessing. Isn't that all we really need?"

The next night a nice looking guy came into the parlor and picked me to give him a one hour massage. The cost varied by the time and an hour was the most expensive. I was really attracted to this guy and didn't know if I would be able to put him off for a whole hour while he was kissing me and playing with my boobs. They're very sensitive. Sometimes I can have an orgasm just by having my nipples sucked while my partner's hands caress my breasts.

I decided not to try to resist the temptation to go further with this man. If he was willing to pay $30, I would get naked and let him finger me but that's as far as I intended to go for any amount of money.

Once in the room, I told him to undress and lay on the bed. We always gave massages on water beds rather than professional massage tables. The main goal of The Magic Touch was to make our customers happy, sexually, and everyone knew it from the get go. Water beds are more sexy than massage tables.

This man was in his early thirties and very fit, about 6' tall, muscular and handsome with dark wavy hair and steely blue eyes. He was the kind of man who, if I saw him in a bar, I would ask John if I could bring him home and fuck him while John watched. My handsome customer became fully erect as he looked me over with hungry eyes in my skimpy costume.

He asked, "Are you going to get naked too?"

I asked the standard question, "Are you a cop?"

"No."

I smiled. "Then yes I will and you can finger me if you want while I give you a hand job for $30."

"Done. Strip!"

After some experience at the Magic Touch, I learned that this is why a good looking guy, a guy who could have lots of girls, comes to a massage parlor for sex. There's no sweet talk or foreplay required, just right down to business. No need to call tomorrow either. No need to worry if I will tell his girlfriend or wife what we did. Just sex for money, actually cheaper than dinner and a movie.

I knew a large percent of my customers were married. They always took their wedding rings off before entering the parlor but I could see the white skin where the ring had been. I bet they were men who didn't get enough sex at home. Anyhow, how many wives give their husbands a sexy massage? Think about it girls, if you want your husband home with you more often.

From this point on I knew there would be no massage happening, just sex. I took off the scarf covering my breasts and the one covering my thong. I hooked my thumbs in the elastic of my tiny orange thong and pulled it down my legs, stepping out of it. Even though he didn't need to (he was paying for this), he complimented me, telling me I was beautiful, that he thought my boobies were a perfect handful and so nice and perky. He was fondling them and his hands were igniting a fire down below. He said he loved the fine curly blonde hairs on my pussy, setting off the object of his desire so perfectly. He kissed me. Now I was extremely aroused!

I told him to lay on the bed on his back and I lay down by his side, close. We kissed and I felt his hand on my breast, squeezing it, his tongue deep in my mouth. It was a nice tongue and I thought about how good it would feel if he put it in my pussy and licked me. I tried to put that thought out of my head but it wasn't possible. My pussy felt hungry and wet. I wanted something inside it soon.

I grasped his cock. It was only average sized but I was happy to see it was circumcised. I like them that way. I started to stroke it up and down and he moaned. Soon his hand was traveling south, over my flat tummy, fingers playing in my blond pussy hairs for a while, finally reaching his goal and sliding one inside me. I moaned and we kissed more as we pleasured each other with our hands.

We had a whole hour so we were both taking our time, building each other slowly toward a climax, kissing and stroking, me up and down, him in and out. He found my g spot and rubbed it with his finger as he plunged in and out. Then he pulled his fingers out and I felt disappointed and empty.

There was a reason, a good one. He put his thumb in his mouth, wetting it, and then pushed two fingers back into my pussy, hooking inside rubbing my g spot. He pressed his wet thumb on my clit and rubbed it too. Now I knew he had wet his thumb so he wouldn't hurt me when he used it to rub my clit. He was gentle, with just the right amount of pressure on my clit.

My hips were rocking now, I was really aroused by this man whose name I didn't even know. My pussy convulsed on his finger and I came for him, moaning into his mouth as he kissed me.

I could tell it was going to take a lot more work to make him cum though. I knew he was one of those type of guys who can hold back. I guess that's why he paid for a whole hour.

He asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh Yes!"

"Would you like me to lick your pussy now? I think you will like that even more."

Forgetting my resolve not to go further, thinking about how good his tongue had felt in my mouth when we kissed, I said, "Yes please."

"Please what?"

"Please lick my pussy."

"Will you suck my cock if I do?"

I didn't even think to ask for more money. I wanted to do it. I said, "Yes, I'd love to suck your cock."

He put me on my back, spread my legs, and went down on me. His tongue penetrated my folds. It was darting in and out. My hands were in his hair and I was urging him on.

"Oh yes, like that! More! Don't stop!"

He didn't stop. He made me cum in his mouth after several more heavenly minutes of just his tongue moving in and out. He didn't stop. He sucked my clit, which gets overly sensitive after cumming and I screamed. He thrust two fingers into my pussy and hooked them inside, rubbing my g spot again. I screamed and squirted cum all over his face.

Still he didn't stop. With his other hand he pushed a finger into my ass and started pumping both holes in and out. He was nibbling on my clit, using teeth, tugging on it. I screamed even louder and squirted again. He was ready for it this time. His mouth clamped over my pussy and he drank my cum.

When I finished shaking and panting I looked at the clock. He said, "Don't tell me time's up."

"No sweety, I still have 20 minutes to give you the best blow job I bet you've ever had. Lay back now and let me do all the work."

The helmet of his cock was purple now. I knew he was aching to cum.

"Do you stay hard after you cum and can you cum twice?"

"Yes."

"Good. Then the first one is going to be fast and the second one nice and slow."

I went down on his cock and didn't tease as I usually do. I licked all around the head and shaft until my tongue was well coated with pre-cum. I took his cock deep in my mouth, making sure my tongue was all the way forward underneath it. I bobbed on his cock taking it in and out, sucking a little more of it into my mouth each time I went down on him.

When I got to the point where I could feel the head at the back of my mouth, I thought about swallowing a big mouthful of yummy food, letting my throat open wide to swallow. I timed it so that I gulped and swallowed just as his cock hit my throat. Now it was lodged in my throat and I took the head deeper each time I bobbed. Soon he had slipped past my gag reflex sensor and his cock slid all the way down.

My nose was in his pubic hair and his balls were on my chin. I breathed through my nose and, feeling relaxed now, I took his cock in and out in short strokes, keeping it deep in my throat. On each down stroke I squeezed his cock with my throat muscles. This all happened within a couple minutes and then he roared and shot a hot stream of spunk down my throat. I kept my nose in his pubic hair and kept swallowing, drinking his entire load, until he was finished.

I smiled at him. "Yummy. I want more."

Actually, there was no taste at all. There are no taste buds in the throat. I said it was yummy because I know guys like to hear that. They want to know you really enjoy swallowing their cum.

"Good. I have more for you. Suck my balls."

I did. I sucked each one tenderly, lovingly, rolling them around in their sack with my tongue. He lifted up his hips and said, "Lick my ass hole."

I did it. I pushed my tongue deep into his asshole, ignoring the taste, wanting to please this man in return for the pleasure he had given me. I stroked his cock slowly as I licked his asshole in and out. I was happy to find his cock had not softened.

He said, "Oh yeah that's good. Now suck my cock baby. I've got lots of cum left for you to drink."

I was happy to go down on him again and started to lower my mouth onto his cock but he said, "No. This time lay on your back with your head off the edge of the bed. I'm going to fuck your throat."

I'd never had that done to me before and hoped he wasn't going to get too rough, but I did what he asked. It was a low bed so he knelt on the floor by my head. He said, "Open wide."

I did and he suddenly thrust all of his cock down my throat and started fucking, in and out. He put his hands on my breasts as he fucked my throat. I gagged and choked but he didn't stop. He didn't really hurt me but he wasn't very gentle this time. He said, "Yeah, gag on my cock. That feels amazing!"

He squeezed and pinched my breasts. He slapped them. He bent over and bit each one, marking them with his teeth. I shouldn't have let him do that but he didn't bite too hard and I was loving this new experience. He was totally in control now. I didn't have to do a thing except let him have his way with me. And I did.

I think he was keeping an eye on the clock because when he finally shot a second load down my throat and pulled his cock out, I saw time was up and told him so. He got dressed, paid me, and left without another word. No thank you or gee that was great, or let's do this again soon. He just left.

I sighed, put my thong and costume back on and went out to the lobby to wait for the next customer.

Later that night I told this story to John just the same as written above as Lorraine sucked his cock. She loved sucking cock even more than I did and was a bit better at it too I must admit. Over the years she taught me a lot about cock sucking. John came twice in her mouth before I finished my story. Then she and I licked each other's pussies to nice simultaneous orgasms before going to sleep, the three of us all feeling good and happy.