My Massage Parlor Years Pt. 03

Story Info
The girls all go to a wild party at the receptionist's house.
2.4k words
4.32
20k
8
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello dear readers. Here is another in my series, Massage Parlor Years. I must warn the person who is stalking me, writing multiple nasty comments on my stories; on the advice of another author who writes in the BTB genre and wants there to be sanity and peace in LW, I have turned off feedback on my previous stories and will religiously delete all anonymous comments from now on. I also won't write nasty comments on BTB stories. So, the one person who posts all these anonymous comments, post as yourself if you want your insults to stick. Man up! For those of you Constant Readers who want some background, please read Parts 1 and 2 of this series. There will be sex in this story, as advertised in the tags.

Regarding part 2, it's true up to the point where I went to Sharon's house with her and hit her husband in the kneecap with his own driver club. Never happened. She sorted her own problems out with her husband. They got an angrily contested divorce with two lawyers involved. Guys who write stories saying otherwise should know, women always get the best out of a divorce settlement, even if they did cheat on their husband. This was particularly true in Texas in those days.

*****

The massage parlor hired a receptionist named Paula. She was very attractive, sexy, and had a sparkling personality. She liked to hang out at the massage parlor but didn't want to give strange men massages herself. So she took the job as receptionist and resigned herself to much lower income.

It was good to have a receptionist because, before Paula, there always had to be at least one girl in the lobby to greet customers as they came in. Then they had to wait until one of the other girls was finished. The rule was customers always had their pick so without a receptionist a girl could get stuck in the lobby for a long time. A pity because we always had three or four customers waiting.

I was increasingly tempted to charge money for blowjobs if the guys asked. My friends Lorraine and Sharon both did this and so did Sharon's friend Carolyn. They were all making a lot more money than me. I mostly only gave hand jobs, aka a "total body massage" for a small amount extra and if I did more it was with a nice, good looking guy, free and just for fun.

Someone once asked me if it was really true that good looking guys would ever come into a massage parlor. Yes of course it's true. A lot of men don't want the fuss of wining and dining a woman, or the obligation to call her the next day, or, God forbid, a relationship. A massage, even with a hand job, costs less than a movie and dinner at an upscale romantic restaurant, so why wouldn't good looking guys sometimes want to be pleasured the easy way, all for them with no demands? I gave a massage to a good looking guy on average 2.5 times a week.

Sometimes I would get an uptight, fundamentalist, religious fanatic as a customer and he would right away start lecturing me about my evil whorish ways as I massaged him. I kept my mouth shut and took his money but he certainly didn't get any extras. One of them said to me as he left, "The Lord abhors prostitutes. Repent and be saved!" I smiled and said, "Have a nice day."

I had some weird propositions from clients too.

One guy said he was a photographer for major lingerie companies and wanted me to be one of his models. He was going to pay me $250 an hour. He said it was just going to be photographs wearing skimpy underwear but he was a kinda creepy, old, balding, fat dude so I was suspicious. I asked him if my husband could accompany me and watch. The guy said no that wouldn't work for him so I declined.

Another guy wanted to star me in a soft porn movie. He said there would be one other actor, a black male, and the sex would not be real, only simulated. He said he would pay $1,000 for a one night video shoot. This was also very suspicious sounding. I declined politely with no questions asked. John was disappointed. He thought that it would be hot. I told him sorry, I had my limits.

One evening Paula told us her birthday was the coming Sunday and she was going to throw herself a party at her house. We were all invited and told to bring guests if we wanted. I told her I would be happy to come and would bring my husband, John.

John and I brought two bottles of wine and a string bikini of the type that fits most sizes because the ties can be adjusted. The party had started at 9:00 but we didn't arrive until 10:15.

I had brought a change of clothes with me and quickly changed into my party outfit at the massage parlor before going over to Paula's house. My outfit was a crocheted bikini top, not meant to be worn in the water, showing more skin through the peek-a-boo holes than it covered. Below the waist I wore a bright orange thong with transparent harem pants on top. At 5' 10" I don't like to wear high heels so I wore strappy sandals. John said I looked "smoking hot."

There was loud rock on Paula's stereo, a mix of metal albums and oldies from the early 70s. Music my Dad used to like.

Paula met us at the door. She was wearing an ultra short skirt, barely covering her crotch, with a totally see-thru blouse for a top. I told her she looked very pretty. John said, "Nice tits, Paula."

She giggled and said, "Thank you and thanks for the wine and the present. Come in, I have presents for you both too."

We followed her inside. She went to her purse and shook something out of a little bottle. "Hold out your hands."

We did, and she placed a tiny pill in each of our hands. "Eat these."

"What are they?" I asked.

"A magic carpet ride. I took two. They're safe don't worry. Very pure stuff."

"LSD?"

She grinned like the Cheshire cat. "Yeaaaah."

As if the LSD wasn't enough, Paula went around the house passing out big giant marijuana joints from an otherwise empty fish bowl. We swallowed the little pills, washing them down with red wine. We each took a fat joint from the fish bowl and lit them up.

I said to John, "This is going to be a wild ride honey, hang on tight."

It was a two story house and Paula rented it all by herself. It was an old house though and the rent probably wasn't very expensive. Paula walked upstairs and disappeared into one of the bedrooms with the bowlful of joints and a bottle of wine. We could hear several persons giggling inside the bedroom.

There was a big pile of pillows on the living room floor. John and I went to sit down on them but one of the girl's boyfriends, his name was Jack, asked me to dance with him. No one else was dancing so this was a little weird but I went with it, feeling the drugs kicking in.

It was a fast dance to an old tune called "Magic Carpet Ride" by Steppenwolf, perfect, right? I was starting to see colors in the air swirling around me. A crowd of mostly guys were watching us dance. All their eyes seemed to be on me, leering. Jack was grinning at me. He looked lecherous.

John called out to me, "Take your top off Signe. Show them your tits."

Well, they had already seen most of my tits and all of Paula's so I thought, "What's the harm?" I untied my top and tossed it to John to keep. Jack danced closer to me and put his hands on my breasts, squeezing them. His hands were strong but gentle and it felt good. I didn't stop him.

The song ended and another one started immediately.

Jack pulled me close and kissed me. He whispered in my ear, "Another dance please." He nibbled my ear and I nodded, "Yes."

The iconic intro to "Sympathy for the Devil" came on and with it the LSD really came on strong. I was suddenly transported to another world, one with wild plants and flashing lights of all the colors of the rainbow. The plants seemed to sway and dance in time to the music with us.

John urged me to go the next step. "Take your pants and panties off Signe. Dance naked for us. Show us your pretty blonde pussy."

All the plants (or was it the guys?) cheered, "Yes Signe, get naked."

I obliged, peeling down my pants and panties, then stepping out of them, totally naked. Jack took his clothes off too and I knew what was going to happen. I knew John wanted it to happen.

Jack was decently built. His cock was hard and looked good to me. I wanted it to happen too. I wanted to be fucked in front of everyone. I could feel juices from my pussy dripping down my thighs as Jack and I began to dance again.

We were closer now, not so much dancing as just moving in place, kissing as he fingered me. His tongue was in my mouth and his finger was sliding in and out of my pussy in time to the music. I reached down and stroked his hard cock.

We kept kissing and moving to the music. The plants (or was it guys?) seemed to be coming closer, wanting to get a good look. Jack moved me over toward the pile of pillows. The pillows also seemed to be dancing now and they were changing colors constantly in time with the music.

Arriving at the pillow pile, Jack put his strong hands on my shoulders and pushed me down on my knees, right next to John! He stuck his hard cock in my face and said, "Suck it Signe."

I turned to John. He was grinning. "Is this what you want baby? You wanna see me suck his cock?"

"Oh yeah, you know I do. I want to see you fuck him too. Do that for me baby, please. He wants you but I know you're mine."

"Yes baby, I will always be yours but now I'm going to suck Jack's cock and then let him fuck me, for you honey. Well, a little for me too." I giggled.

I turned back to Jack and took his cock in my mouth. It was about six inches long fully hard so I had no trouble taking it all. It only went into my throat a couple of inches, not even coming close to my gag reflex. I bobbed on his cock, cupping his balls and looking up into his eyes as if his cock was the most heavenly thing I had ever put in my mouth.

In fact I really do love sucking cock. I love to know how much power I have over a man when I have his cock in my mouth. He is totally at my mercy, sexually. Much more so than when his cock is in my pussy or ass. I think the notion that some women cum when sucking cock is a myth unless they cum from masturbating while sucking.

I took his cock from my mouth and said, "Lay down next to my husband. I want him to watch me ride your cock. I want to cum on it."

Jack laid down on the pillows and I mounted him, straddling his hips and slowly lowering my pussy onto his cock. John was stroking his cock fast now. I knew he would blow his load soon.

He said, "Fuck him Signe, you look so hot with his cock penetrating your folds."

John turned to Jack and said, "That's my woman you're fucking. You can cum in her pussy but her pussy is mine and she'll be coming home with me tonight."

Jack said, "No problem man. Oooh she feels so fine. You're a lucky man."

I started to bounce up and down on Jack's cock, my tits jiggling as I rode him hard. Another guy, whose face I didn't see, stuck his cock in my face and said, "Suck it."

I did my best to suck him but I was concentrating mostly on rubbing my clit against Jack's hard cock as it went in and out of me. I could feel my orgasm building. I squeezed Jack's cock with my pussy and ground my clit on the base. I came hard, shaking, my pussy vibrating and squirting on his throbbing cock. It took Jack over the edge and he unloaded inside me.

I collapsed on top of him and kissed him. The guy I had been sucking rolled me off Jack and said, "My turn." I recognized him as Bill, one of Lorraine's regular customers at the massage parlor. I shrugged and said, "Okay, I could use more cock."

Bill laid on top of me, his thighs between mine, and pushed his cock into my pussy with a squishing sound. I was full of Jack's cum. Bill was so turned of from watching that he didn't last long, a couple minutes and he was adding his load to Jack's.

I looked around and saw other girls from the massage parlor were naked now too and fucking random guys. The party had turned into an orgy. I never learned what Paula was up to upstairs in her bedroom. Whatever it was it was clear she didn't want an audience but more than two people were involved from the giggling I heard.

I went down on John, sucking his cock to see if I could get him hard again. I planned on giving him a thorough blow job as Lorraine had taught me to do, and swallow all his cum. I was on my knees, my head bobbing up and down on John's cock when I felt another cock enter me from behind.

I never found out who this guy was because he didn't say anything and left as soon as he unloaded inside me. I was busy blowing John as mystery man fucked me. He must have already cum once though because he lasted a really long time. He played with my clit as he fucked in and out and I came on his cock three times before he came in me.

I did succeed in getting John hard again, he did cum in my mouth, and I did swallow every drop.

Best party ever!