My Master

Story Info
It's just Justin waking me from my glorious dream.
3.5k words
3.67
11.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girl, wake up!" A voice breaks through the foggy walls of my dream world. I groan, realizing it's just Justin waking me from my glorious dream. No...Not now...

"Fuck you." I grumble sleepily, curling up underneath my comforter. The mysterious man behind my eyelids begins to fade. No! Sadly, he completely fades into nothingness, a world where forgotten dreams dwell.

"Sorry girl, I prefer penises." He replies. His voice is as high as a girl's with more of a girly-girl tone. I actually hate it when girls, in particular, talk like that. When Justin does it, though, it's actually tolerable, I guess. I don't really know why, and I hope it isn't a sexist thing. But there are times where I find it amusing, but normally I don't even notice it. Anyways, his words make me open my eyes and narrow them at him. I'm tempted to argue with him but I'd probably lose. I'd actually most likely lose. Even if I wanted to sleep in, it wouldn't even matter. If I'm wanted out of bed, I am forced out of bed.

"What time is it?" I groan, burying my face into the soft warmth. I try not to sigh at his previous words. I've never once had a boyfriend and for some reason people shied away from me. I thought it was strange but I never let it get to me. I've been through a lot as a kid and I knew my only choice was to, again, not let it get to me. It doesn't mean I didn't suffer though. I cried a lot and I only had my parent's love and affection. And despite my strong desire to find someone, I had high doubt anyone would even talk to me, let alone love me.

"Zoey?" I jump and look up at Justin.

"What?" I give him that look, and I can feel it on my face. It's the face of someone who clearly has not been paying attention and suddenly decides to snap back to the world. It's that face.

"I said it's eight." He pauses, staring at me, "You okay, girl? You know you can talk to me about anything." He looks very concerned and repeating that sentence one more. He likes to remind me that I can talk to him, even though I'm well aware of it. And putting aside that look I just had and how I feel, it's probably written somewhere on my face. I hold in a sigh. I'm such an open book...

"Yeah, I'm just thinking..." Thinking of my past—which it is really not a good idea. It's only the past and I'm here in the future now. I'm in the present time. I have better things to worry about.

"Well stop thinking, Aniese is waiting." He gives me a weird look, like he trying to tell me I better get moving or else...with his facial expression. And if Anise is waiting for us, then it must be something really big or really important. Aniese hates to be kept waiting.

"Waiting? Are we going somewhere?" I ask. I don't want to fly off the bed like a maniac who has no purpose of doing so. There must be a reason why I should do that.

"Bitch please; don't ask questions, get yo' straight ass up, get ready, and you will find out." He puts his hand on his hip and pushes that hip out. That would be typical Justin. I sigh in defeat, not that I have much of a choice anyways. So I decide I might as well go. Knowing Aniese, she'll drag my ass right out of bed whether I'm dressed to go out or not! I grimace and then drag myself out of bed.

"Fine..." I sigh with exasperation, letting too much exaggeration on my verbal displeasure.

"Great!" He heads out of my room but stops at the doorway to look back at me, "F.Y.I...put on something sexy and hot!" He winks and closes the door. My eyebrows shoot up. He is clearly telling me he isn't answering any more questions. Well, shit... I guess I'll have to see what I can find. I am fearful of what Aniese has in store for us.

Justin is a gay, brown-skinned guy with straight, shaky, medium brown hair with dirt-brown eyes. Lots of brown. From what I noticed, he is wearing skinny, black jeans and a tight, see-though black shirt. He has this meaty but thin form to him. Under the shirt he has a flat stomach and a somewhat tight chest, which I find kind of hot. However, he's gay and I kind of think of him as my brother so that's...kind of really awkward actually... Ewww! I can't believe I thought of my gay best friend like that!! I mentally slap myself, and tempted to actually slap myself. My face feels warm even though there isn't anyone around. I feel downright dirty and definitely not in a good way.

Anyways... I look lazily through my closet a couple times before deciding I have nothing "sexy" to wear. I sigh, defeated by the fact that I don't want to be murdered by Aniese; I decide to look at the back of my closet. At the very back, I find the strapless, dark purple cocktail dress that Aniese got for me for my birthday last year. I had utterly and completely forgotten about this dress. Even worse, I haven't once tried it on yet. Here's my chance!

I pull it out of its clear wrap and look it over. Again it's strapless, which I'm really nervous about. I'm not the kind of girl who likes to wear strapless dresses and feel comfortable about the fact that someone could so easily pull my dress down...! I press my lips together hard, not liking the idea. What if some idiot decides to actually do that...?! I shake my head, closing my eyes, burning that worry from my mind.

I reopen my eyes and look down at the dress. It looks quite short to me .Ohh, damn... I decide a shower is unneeded for I had done that early this morning. And so I strip down and then squeeze on the dress. Obviously it has padding considering the type of dress it is... It'd be ridiculous to not have padding and then go in a cold room and then have hard nipples. That'd be so embarrassing!

The dress comes down mid-thigh which is extremely unnerving. I have the urge to pull my dress down further but it will only expose more of my breasts—they are about a B-32 bust size. It really hugs my curves and my chest, making my B-sized bust stand out more. This dress makes me feel self-conscious. I pat it down and smile to myself at its silky, soft feel; it's the one thing I like about this dress. Then I wonder where we are going that I am required to wear a dress like this. It's really nice and all but a dress like this is only for some special place. ...What would that special place be?

"How long are you going to take to get ready?!" I hear Aniese shout from outside of my room. The sudden break in silence makes me jumps. I didn't even hear the front door shut.

"Give me ten more minutes!" I yell back immediately. I can hear the surprise in my voice.

"Ugh!" Is her response and I soon hear the front door slam shut. I roll my eyes and look for a good pair of panties in my small dresser. I first notice the black and white panties and I don't think twice to pick it up. I guess this will work. I slip it on, riding up my dress to make sure they are on properly. I pull down my dress a little too far and my breasts pop out. I feel my face heat up as I quickly cover them up, almost freaking out. I don't even want to think what could happen if someone else was around and that happened again. I cringe at the horrifying thought.

I go back to the bathroom and look into the mirror. I take a moment to look myself over. I'm somewhat short, but I'm at least five-foot-four. My short, straight, light dirty-blonde hair is a mess. I run some water through it so it's a little more than damp. My hair barely touches my ears. I find my brush and brush out my bangs and brush everything else down. I need to style my hair... I fluff up my hair a little and mix in some gel so it stays like that. Once I approve of it, I put on blush and black eyeliner under my yellow-tinted brown eyes that seem to mix in with grey. My eyes change colors now and then.

Anyways, I don't particularly like make-up but it's needed for a dress like this. I start to wonder if they're taking me to a party or something. Some place I'm not informed about.

I put on matching-colored high-heels that, of course, came with the dress. I can't help but scowl and glare daggers at the dangerous heels. They just scream to be worn so they can kill me. Well, at least they're only inch long heels.

I look around the room, wondering if there is anything else I need. I then remember my phone and small purse. It's leather and purple with black stitches.

I take a deep breath and walk nervously out of my room, shutting off the light. No one is around so my nervousness falters but returns as I reach the front door. Every step I take, I get a fraction more nervous. I lock the front door and walk down the stairs. My hand grasps the door knob and I hesitate to turn it. I call myself a wimp for cowering behind this door. What am I so nervous about? Is it because I never dressed like this? I take another deep breath and turn the knob. I pull the door open and walk out into the cool night.

"Damn, you are sexy, girl!" I hear Justin cry from not far ahead and I flush. "You are so totally male bait, hun!" I smile nervously as I look to his grinning face. I walk forward with uncertainty and he opens the back door of the small car for me. I smile a "thanks," and get in. Aniese is in the driver's seat.

Aniese has a light tan and long, wavy, golden hair. She has blue eyes and a straight figure. She's wearing a tight white, shirt and baggy, black pants. She's wearing a neon blue tang top underneath the shirt. She has high cheek bones and semi-thin eyebrows. She has an almost-round face. She's wearing more make-up than I am.

When our eyes meet in the rear mirror, she instantly looks forward, her red cheeks getting redder. I look out the window as Justin gets in. I feel the awkwardness in the air. She's bisexual and has a huge crush on me. She's hit on me so many times before, more so when we first became friends. But we all know I am straight and uninterested.

I can't help but feel self-conscious and awkward, though.

"Girl, what do you think?" Justin looks to Aniese as she gets the car rolling forward, "Anieeeeeeeese!"

I laugh once, rather nervously, "Aniese, just tell him." She glances at me through the rear mirror then looks forward.

"I think you're fucking hot."

Despite her awkward, but expected, confession, I feel confident. Not only in her words, but Justin's too. I'm oddly excited about this.

~~~~~

We pull up to a huge building. Justin informs me that we have arrived to some random club. I don't care enough to know what it's called but it looks...decent?

"A club?!" I exclaim, "You guys brought me to a club?!"

"Hey, it ain't just for ya." Justin says sharply and laughs, "Bitch, we need some lovings. And we all need to get some fun before we all go crazehhh!" He says seriously as I lean forward to look at his face. His face is serious but his eyes are bright with laughter. I roll my eyes but I can't help a small smile of amusement. Oh Justin...

"Whatever." I say and sigh, "Why not?"

"There's the spirit, honey!" He grins at me.

"Let's get this over with." Aniese says as she parks the car a block away from the building.

"I have to agree." As much as this is a cool idea, I don't want to be here for very long.

We get out of the car and walk the block back to the building. The line is long. Aniese and Justin chat animatedly about who knows what. It sounds like incidents at their jobs. I look up at the building and wonder what this place is hiding. I've only been to one or two other clubs. I have never been to this one and I wonder how good this place is. It looks about two stories high.

The line moves relatively quickly. The fifteen minutes pass and are ID's are acceptable. We walk into the dark but blinding building.

The flashing lights spray everywhere in the darkness, the music loud and pulsating. The bass makes the ground and air vibrate! It's almost overwhelming. There's so much going on; the sounds, feelings, sights. I feel the energy in the room and it builds up in my body. It makes the cells within me vibrate, pumping adrenaline through my veins. My faint drowsiness dissipates. This is fricken awesome!!!!

I don't recognize the song that's booming through the speakers and into the air, but it sounds pretty good. It sounds like Dubstep. As I look around, I notice the amount of bodies here. Almost half of the people are on the dance floor, dancing wildly. The rest are lounging and screaming to each other, at the bar, and at lounge areas, and the game area.

"Holy fuck!!" I scream to my two friends. I notice my face had cracked into a huge grin as I hug them. God, I love them! I just love the energy in this place! This might have been a crazy idea but I can see it's going to be well worth it. This place seems amazing!

We walk past the dance floor to the lounge area, the music booming loud in my ears. It almost hurts.

"Hey, I'm going to dance!" Aniese screams to us and winks. I laugh and wave her off but I don't look to see Justin's face.

"Have fun!" I yell back. Damn, this music is so loud! I can barely hear myself when I scream at the top of my lungs!

Strangely enough, Justin sticks to my side. I would have figured he'd run off by now to find some cute, gay guy. I look up at Justin, whom is five inches taller then I, and he's looking around with clear interest. I let him follow me to the bar. I get a raspberry lemonade margarita but Justin doesn't get anything. He continues to follow as I walk over to the empty seat in the corner. After seating, I tap his shoulder and he looks at me in question.

"Go dance!!" I practically scream.

He shakes his head, "Not yet!"

"Okay." I say but I don't even hear myself. Despite my burning curiosity, I let it go. I'm sure he has his reasons for staying.

A random blonde sits next me. He immediately grabs my knee and squeezes it. I glare at him and slap his hand away. His determined look turns into that of surprise. He has what looks to be white blonde hair under the flashing lights. He has wide, bright blue eyes whose pupils constantly spasm in size. He wears a brown t-shirt and black jeans. I then remember this is a club—people are going to act like this.

"A chick like you is going to attract a lot of people!" I just barely hear him, but I make out his words. Mostly the poor lip-reading helps some.

I blush, "My friends made me!" Well, fuck, I don't particularly want a bunch of guys on me, to be honest. Granted the attention would be nice...Well, I doubt I'd have a group of guys. I'm surprised this guy had the guts to even come near me.

"Ah, well...!" He pauses and looks at the dance floor, "Will you dance with me?!" He grins with hope. It's oddly kind of cute.

"Thanks, but I don't dance!"

"Come on! You don't want to dance with me?!" His facial features look flirty but disappointed.

I can't help but smile and feel a little bad for this guy, "Maybe!"

I suddenly feel a nudge against my side, making look around to see Justin staring at me with encouragement. He nudges me again, telling me to go with him as he winks down at me. I barely even feel myself sigh as I turn to look at the guy, blushing. He looks hopeful as he watches intently at our actions. Ohh fine, Justin.

"Alright, I will!!" I yell and his face lights up. He instantly stands up and holds out his hand for me. I take it and he helps me up. I am pulled to the dance floor. He lets go of my hand.

When we stop, "I can't dance!" I say.

He grins, "Don't worry, I know a couple moves!" He steps back and slides to the right, which makes me smile and shake my head, and he reaches for my hand. I take it. He jerks me towards him and I fall into his arms. I flush, feeling so embarrassed and unsure to be suddenly in this guy's arms. I immediately pull away, flushing. I just about to say something but...

I suddenly feel this strange urge or really strong feeling of being eerily watched. It's almost as if something is...calling to me? However, I don't hear anything...it's more like a physical feeling then a verbal call... Confused and curious, I look around. My eyes fall onto this large man and he's looking me straight in the eye. The second our eyes meet, his head lowers as he keeps his gaze on me. The lowering of his head intensifies the danger that was already in his eyes. I gulp, frozen in place, feeling a couple drops of fear. Despite that fear, I take in his appearance from a few meters away. Whoa...He is hot! His strong, attractive features warn dangers in a mysterious, exhilarating kind of way. He wears dark jeans with light grey fold lines below his hips and scatter down his pants. He wears a black button-up shirt that looks sexy on him. Smirking dangerously, he stalks towards me, walking slowly and smoothly. The dancing people don't falter his steps or movements. He just casually steps aside.

He stops in front of me, looking down at me with an impassive look. He's about less than a foot taller and literally twice the size I am. Dark danger practically radiates from this guy. It makes me feel slightly afraid but at the same time not. I realize my eyes are wide and my mouth is partially open, which I close immediately. His smirk returns, making his features look darker.

I don't hear the music and I forget it was even there, "U-uh...I..." I stutter and swallow hard. I've never been this nervous before. Not only do I feel nervous, but I feel like I've been strike down to the spot yet I am still standing. I can barely even breathe and I can hear my heart pounding hard in my ears. I can't move, I feel so... How do I even describe it? "I-Is th-there, uh, something...y—" He cups his ear with his hand, indicating he can't hear me. His eyes remain impassive, unreadable. And suddenly music flush into my ears, the high volume making me jump.

"Is there something wrong?!" He calls out, and his voice sounds deep despite the higher tone he's using to get his voice over the blast of the music. His voice sounds very attractive...

However, I can't speak. So instead, I shake my head stiffly, my neck not even wanting to move. He smirks, his eyes darkening. He looks as if he knows exactly what's going on. He casually puts his arm around my shoulders, making my heart spike.

"How about we go somewhere private?!" My eyes widen but I still can't speak a single peep. His expression turns dangerously amused. He pulls me towards a direction. I don't see which way we are going or where. My eyes are glued to his face. I very faintly hear my name so I force myself to turn my head away and look to spot Justin. He's grinning with his thumbs up. I can only blink.

A while later, I spot a door and wonder if  he's leading me outside. I pass by Aniese and she looks alarmed and furious. As fearful as she looks, she makes no move to stop me. I can't blame her; he does seem a little scary. I tear my gaze from her to the door ahead of us as we ascend the stairs.