My Master Down the Hall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Write this out word-for-word: 'Not good enough, whore.'"

My eyes must have gotten wider than those crazy Japanese cartoon chicks. My brain went on lockdown, because I didn't type anything.

"Now," he said forcefully. "The whore is waiting."

"I thought it was 'The Bitch.'"

"That was before the pictures. I don't need to see them—I could tell from the look on your face they must have been nasty."

I typed Gabe's message and hit send.

In a matter of seconds, I got a reply: "WTF?!?!"

Gabe didn't even want to see what she had to say.

"Tell her never to fuck with my sister or her friends again."

I was dumbfounded but complied immediately.

"Now block her fucking number and get over here to suck my cock."

It was...awesome. Gabe had just totally destroyed my biggest enemy. I mean, she'd never fuck with me or Natalie ever again. How could she? We had the pictures. I couldn't help myself, so I asked a question.

"What are you going to do with the pictures?"

Gabe looked at me, and I could see the softness return to his eyes.

"Nothing," he said. "She might be a bitch, but it would be way wrong to actually show them to people. I'm not a monster."

Even though I hated Ashley, I was glad to hear him say that. I knew I'd feel guilty if they got out to people in school. I was especially glad that Gabe didn't want to look at them himself.

"So I should delete them?"

"Forward them to yourself first—and fast. I think I told you give me head."

I got over there as fast as I could, shedding my own clothes in the process. I took Gabe's erect cock into my mouth and felt its warmth as I wrapped my tongue around his head. This wasn't the time for delicate little licks: I wanted to show him just how much I wanted him, and the only way to do that was by blowing his mind.

I go into a little zone when I'm giving head, where the only thing that exists in the whole world is my mouth and his cock. It's like we aren't two people, but one, connected at all times, even if it's only a strand of spit. I don't focus on how wet my face gets (I produce a lot of spit because I choke myself on his cock a little to get it going) or if I look sexy doing it. I just focus on the motion of the cock, sliding in and out of my mouth and throat, my tongue never just laying there limp but always bathing the cock, tickling the sensitive parts under the head.

Gabe took me out of that zone when he spoke to me.

"How much does she wish it was her?"

I know what he meant, of course. He had forced me to admit that Ashley was hot, but now he was reminding me that she didn't have him, I did. Only, that wasn't what I was thinking about. I was thinking about Natalie.

I felt Gabe's cock push past the ring of my throat, where it used to choke me. Now I took it in with pride, but there was the thought: would Natalie gag?

The things I did automatically were suddenly fascinating to me. My fingers stroked Gabe's balls, and I wondered if Natalie would think that balls were strange. I mean, they are, right? But I love the feeling of Gabe's balls in my hands, because even when I'm on my knees, sucking cock, I like the feeling that I'm being trusted, too—those things are delicate, and Gabe trusts me to give his balls pleasure and never pain.

I didn't have much time to think about the taste of cum, and whether Natalie would be brave enough to swallow, because soon my mouth was filled with the warm feeling of Gabe's cum, spurting out. I say I couldn't think, because this is one of my favorite moments in the whole world—always will be—because a good blowjob (unlike a bad blowjob)—is actually hard work, and when you love giving them, that means you love getting a mouthful of reward, too.

I always wait for permission to swallow.

"Show me."

I opened my mouth to show him the load he had given me.

"That's just for you. No one else, Tinkerbell. Now swallow and clean me off."

I did, feeling that familiar but still strange feeling of cum going down my throat into my belly. With Gabe's fingers entwined behind my head, pulling my hair back just enough to cause a tiny, not entirely bad feeling of pain, I realized what he meant today. What he had done was awesome, incredible, and came from love and concern, not just for me, but for Natalie, too. But the way he did it: it was, at least a little, cruel, and it hurt. He hurt me, but just enough to make me feel it. He made me see, not for the first time, how much I wanted him, how much I'd do for him, and how much he sacrificed to be with me, all at the same time.

It was easy to forget after being with Gabe for months that, while I'd never been with anyone else, he had a lot of options. He had been faithful to me, even when he was technically "dating" my best friend. I owed it to him, not just to agree to whatever he wanted, but to actively submit to his desires. That meant for me that I needed to show him just how much he meant to me, and a little pain was an important part of that.

"Gabe," I said. "You were right. I...I want you to do it."

Gabe looked down into my eyes, his cock just starting to deflate.

"Tell me what you want me to do."

I knew what he wanted, and I wanted it too.

"Gabe, please fuck me in my ass. I want your cock deep inside me, and I want you to fill up my ass with cum."

"I will," he said, "soon. But I don't want to rush that. For now, we've only got an hour before Mom and Dad get home. Get me hard again so I can fuck your pussy."

Yes, sir.

***

Living at home was great, and it was terrible. On the one hand, it was awesome to get to live with my boyfriend, to have the chance to get Gabe's gorgeous cock in my mouth whenever I wanted it. On the other hand, sex is messier, louder, and longer than a blowjob, and with parents around all the time and nowhere all that private to go, we had sex less often than I would have wanted.

If Gabe was going to take my anal virginity, I wanted him to go slow. The last thing I wanted in the whole world was for Mom and Dad to come home and find Gabe shoving his dick up my butt. That thought was a total lady boner-killer. That meant having total privacy for a long time, and it didn't happen for a couple of days.

As luck would have it, the first night that Mom and Dad would be totally 100% away fell on the same night that Gabe's band was playing a pretty big show at a club downtown. It was bad timing, but I held out hope. Enough hope, in fact, that I worked up the courage to go to a sex shop the next town over. Yes, I was scared enough that someone I knew would see me that I passed, like, three perfectly good stores to go to one in Millettsville. Maybe if I was buying a vibrator or some condoms or something, it would have been one thing. I was buying a bottle of Astroglide and a couple of butt plugs (when you're not sure which one you want...) and didn't want my math teacher seeing me.

Mom and Dad were attending a wedding in the next state over, so they would be gone until tomorrow afternoon. Meanwhile, Gabe was off getting ready for the show. That left me alone, staring at my options: small pink latex, medium purple glass, and why-did-I-buy-that-huge-fucking black silicone monstrosity. (OK, so confession: to all my anal pros out there, they were all probably pretty small to you guys). Like always, I started by doing my homework. I knew it would be best if I could relax and get used to putting something up there. I probably should have been doing this for weeks, but later is better than never.

I'm not going to linger over this too much, but I will say that the weird thing I learned was that the hardest one to get in was the first one, the little pink one. I did what you're supposed to do, which is use lots of lube, push out, relax, etc. Only it was a real bitch to get that plug into my ass for the first time, and it hurt, even when I was in total control of it.

I found the best possible clip compilation of anal sex ('cause that's how I roll) to get my brain—and vagina—on the right track. And what worked was just time. I played at it for a long time, and when it finally slipped in, it was easy. After that, going up to the bigger plugs wasn't all that hard even. It's like my ass needed to learn that it could—and would, really soon—accept a cock. Surprisingly, my favorite one was the medium-sized glass one, and I broke my own rule about masturbating when it was in me because I wanted to see if I could cum with something up my butt. Obviously the answer was "yes—really hard," although I still didn't know how much clitoral stimulation I would need to cum while Gabe was fucking my ass.

In any case, I knew that tonight was going to be a scary, exciting, crazy new step in my relationship with Gabe. To any non-subs out there, this is going to sound nuts, but here it is: my only concern, once I knew that that my ass could take a cock, was that Gabe wouldn't be disappointed with the experience of taking my anal cherry.

It seemed like, well, a kind of milestone, and I wanted him to feel and do whatever it was about anal that seems to make guys go crazy. I suddenly realized that there was something I was missing, too. Gabe always made me verbalize my feelings and experiences. It made me an open book to him, and I think he knew that I got off on being so open and vulnerable to him. But, to be honest, I wanted to understand how he felt too, and I thought it would be hot to have him describe dominating me. If I was going to let him stick his big cock in my tiny butt, then he was at least going to have to tell me why and how much he loved doing it.

***

Andrew was looking at me a lot when the band came on stage. My first thought was that he noticed I wasn't dancing like everyone else. Their stuff is pretty danceable, with techno bleeps and bloops and drum tracks and stuff. (I must sound so lame right now!) Everyone, and I mean that pretty literally, was dancing and moving. They were good. Except I wasn't, because I was nervous and I still had the smallest of the three butt plugs in my ass.

I was starting to rethink my plan once I realized how embarrassing it would be if someone found out. It had seemed like such a good idea: get myself ready for tonight and shock Gabe with the sight of a plug in my ass already when he got me naked. Only it felt like everybody who looked at me could see right through to the piece of rubber giving me an anal stretching.

The band really only had a handful of originals, so most of their songs were covers, and they usually picked up-beat stuff. Andrew kept looking at me, and I smiled back. It was weird, because Gabe was mostly kind of spacy on stage, like always. Andrew didn't seem to be focusing on anything or anyone but me, and when they started a slower song, our eyes locked.

It was a love song, or at least I think so. It wasn't so straight forward like a pop song would be, but for some reason, it seemed really...sexy.

Oh. My. God.

For the first time, I stopped being stupid when it came to Andrew. He liked me. No, that wasn't enough. He wanted to fuck me.

It's really weird to have an epiphany that a cool, hot guy wants you bad when you're mostly preoccupied with the weird piece of rubber up your ass. I kind of wanted to get away, to have a chance to think about this. I mean, I didn't want to actually do anything about it, but it was at least something I needed to consider. Andrew and Gabe were friends, and Andrew had no idea the guy I wanted was my step-brother.

Instead of running away, I just waited until the show was over, studiously avoiding Andrew. If you know anything about breaking down sound equipment, you'll know that took a while, but I finally found Gabe. He had a huge smile, and it took me a minute to figure out why: he could tell from the way I was waddling that I was plugged. I thought it was paranoia, but, shit, maybe I was giving off a butt-plug-vibe to people.

"I guess you found a way to prepare for tonight, huh?" he asked playfully.

I was suddenly in a less playful mood, though.

"Yeah," I said, before changing the subject. "That was a new one, right? The slow one?"

"Yeah, it's Andrew's song. He had almost the whole thing by himself, and just brought it in a few weeks ago," he responded. "Do you like it?"

"It was great," I told him. "Like...hot."

Gabe arched his eyebrow.

"Interesting. I'll have to tell him you said that."

I couldn't tell if he was serious, or if he was trying to turn up the heat on me. I felt flustered and nervous all of a sudden. Did Gabe suspect that Andrew had feelings for me? Was I just imagining this on the basis of him looking out at a familiar face? It couldn't be all in my head, though: a lot of stuff had started to make sense, about why he kept going out with me when there was nothing in it for him. I wanted to tell Gabe not to tell Andrew, but that seemed suspicious.

"No!" I said imploringly.

All this emerging drama was going to have to wait. I hadn't stuffed a plug in my ass for nothing, and I was just going to have to deal with this new realization after I'd given Gabe my ass.

"Let's get out of here," I said. "I've got...something for you to fill."

Gabe laughed.

"Your dirty talk needs work," he said with a smile. "Now walk to the car so I can watch your sexy ass before it's full of my dick."

I loved when he talked to me like that. Suddenly, I couldn't think about anything else. After days of anticipation, it was finally going to happen.

When I sat down in the passenger seat, I could feel the fullness and pain of the plug in me. Even though I had mostly gotten used to it, it still felt incredibly weird and uncomfortable. What was weirder, though, was that the pain and strangeness was also making me want to rub my clit again, like before. Part of it was reading about how the good feelings from my pussy can help relax the muscles back there, and part of it was just getting horny thinking about getting fucked in the ass (!) tonight.

It wasn't that I was no longer scared or anything, only that the excitement was starting to take over. Only I didn't touch myself down there; breaking that rule once was enough. Only Gabe could get me off. That pussy belonged to him.

When he got into the car, I expected him to talk, but instead, we drove home silently. My heart was beating like a hummingbird. We pulled into the drive-way, and Gabe shut off the car.

"Tinkerbell?"

I loved when he called me little names. He used to switch them around, but that one had become his favorite.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Gabe."

"How does it feel?"

"To be in love?" I asked.

"No," he smiled. "To have a plug in your ass."

"Weird," I replied, "but probably a lot better than trying to take your huge cock in my ass unprepared."

"I wouldn't do that to you," he said.

I paused. I wanted to say exactly what I meant.

"It's OK to hurt me. A little. I mean, it's going to hurt. And...I'll try hard to take it, but I might...I might have to tell you to slow down. I don't like doing that kind of—"

"Rosie, I'm serious," he interjected, "you tell me what feels OK and what doesn't. This isn't about hurting you. It's about—"

Now it was my turn to interrupt.

"Not holding back."

"Yeah," was all he said, before escorting me into the house.

We got inside, and Gabe took my hand and led me to his room. We still didn't speak, and I felt nervous, though ironically not about getting fucked in the ass for the first time. Instead, I was nervous about asking for something from Gabe.

"I want to see it first. Take off your clothes."

I started to strip. I didn't bother to do anything seductive or slinky—again, that's not me. Once I was naked, I turned around and got down on all fours, so he could see the plug.

"Goddamn, that's so hot," he said, dropping that little bit of detachment that he'd built up over the past few months.

It was thrilling to think that, instead of being in total control, the sight of my little ass might make him lose his composure. He seemed almost flustered, and that moment was my opportunity. I turned back to see a look of unbridled lust in his eyes. I didn't have a ton of natural confidence, but being with Gabe gave me an education in how to get what I want when I really need it.

"Gabe, I want you to do something for me."

He looked a little surprised that I was making requests. Normally, he called all the shots.

"What is it, Rosie?"

"I always talk—tell you things. I want you to talk this time. I want you to tell me what you're thinking...and what you're feeling, when you're doing it."

"Doing what?" he said archly, once again in control.

"Fucking me in the ass," I said, pretending to admit the dirty thing we were about to do with reluctance when in reality I was loving the idea more and more.

"Right now I'm thinking that your ass looks fucking incredible, and I can't wait to stick my dick in it, and I'm feeling uncomfortable because my pants are still on."

Once he freed himself from his jeans, I got a good look at that beautiful cock and felt a tingle spread across me when I thought about what was about to happen. Yet I wasn't totally satisfied with the way he answered. Like a lot of girls, I wanted my guy to talk from the heart about his feelings. I guess I thought it would be easier if the subject was a no-brainer like why he loves anal, while he's getting some anal.

He ran his hands over my ass, until his fingers reached the plug.

"Please" I begged.

"You want me to speed things up?" he said with amusement.

It seemed like he hadn't understood me, until, suddenly, he did. He looked in my eyes; he was naked, down on his knees, petting my ass and wiggling the plug inside it, while I was there, on my hands and knees, breathing heavily and waiting, knowing that very soon something potentially very painful but also thrilling and maybe amazing was about to happen. And we just locked in.

"I'm thinking how lucky I am," he said in a low voice, "that I found the girl of my dreams. And I'm thinking that I don't care you're my sister—step-sister, whatever—because I'm fucking crazy about you. And I'm thinking about every other guy in the world who would give anything to have you, on your knees, begging to suck their cock."

I thought I was going to cry, only, thank god, this time I didn't. Gabe's fingers dipped down to stroke my pussy, just on the outside at first. It wasn't long before I started getting wet for him.

"And I'm thinking about how you make me feel every time, and it's not just because I tell you what to do or you make me cum, even though, you can do things no girl could ever do. At least not for me. No, what I'm thinking about is how good it feels when I make you cum, because that's what makes me feel like a man."

Gabe was normally a man of few words. It felt good to hear him open up, even better than his fingers inside me, stroking the upper wall of my pussy. He paused for a second, and I assumed it was over. It was all sweet, and I loved it. I loved him and I loved that he loved me. But he wasn't done, and I have to admit, I loved what came next, too.

"Rosie, I love you. You're my sister. You're my girlfriend...but you're my slut, too. And I love fucking your slut mouth—"

I stuck two fingers of his left hand far into my mouth, gagging me a little, before withdrawing his spit-covered fingers.

"—spanking your slut ass—"

He slapped down hard on my ass with his now wet palm, two fingers from his other hand still inside me. I could feel the plug jiggle.

"—and pounding your tight fucking pussy."

He brought his fingers up to my clit, and I couldn't stop. I came bucking against his hands and struggling to hold myself up.

"I'm not pretending. I fucking love you, but...you made me this way. I love fucking the shit out of you and I still get off on all this."