My Master, My Love Ch. 01

Story Info
I displease Master. I am humiliated, punished, loved.
1.5k words
4.06
21.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series is based on true events. Enjoy:

It was Sunday morning and I've yet to complete Master's orders.

My phone buzzes, 'Good morning pet, I expect you're ready for me today.'

Reluctantly, I inform master that I disobeyed Him. My excuses only further his disappointment. 'You will be punished pet.'

...

With a sinking feeling of defeat I head to church, my last obstacle of the morning before I can be with Him. During the sermon, my upcoming punishment begins to weigh on me. I failed my Master. Or, I thought, have I?

Quickly, I head to the restroom. The angel statues and portraits of Jesus loom over me, a heat begins to fill my body at the thought of my heresy.

I turn on the video camera, let down my dark brown hair, and unbutton my black dress top. My hands fondle my DD breasts, twisting my nipples. A rush of lust fills me as I catch my reflection in the mirror. My rosary hangs down to my navel, Master will be pleased.

I slip my hands down my thin body and begin gently rubbing my clit. Thoughts of Master forcefully fucking me, using me, bruising my pale skin, sends me near the edge. My soft moans turn to gasps. I can hear the preacher, I can feel Master's anger, but I know that He will be pleased.

My body tenses as my climax begins. My hips thrust forward, my body convulses. I moan with relief and look up into the camera. Yes, Master will be pleased.

...

I wait outside for a short period til Master arrives. He steps out of the car and walks around to let me in. "Thank you, Sir." I say, smiling happily up to him. He has a stern look and I cast my eyes down.

As we drive, I drape myself around Master and kiss his shoulders. Master leans his head down to kiss my forehead. I coo at His gentleness and nuzzle into his neck, teasing Him with my tongue. Master moves my hand to his thigh, which I begin to kneed carelessly. However, He is not pleased with just my teasing and moves me to His hardening cock.

I whimper, I want Him. I want to please Him. Steadily, I stroke his length. Master remains focused on the road. Occasionally, I hear Master let out a low murmur of a growl. His pleasure excites me and I feel myself getting wet. As we near His house, Master begins to regain His composure. I drape myself over his shoulders once again, my heart pounding with need.

...

I wait in Master's bedroom thinking about my punishment. I know I deserve it for not listening, and decide to wait til afterwards to show Master the video.

Master comes in and looks me over; I've unbuttoned my top and stripped down to my panties, the way He likes. "Now pet, you will learn to follow my instructions in an orderly fashion. Since you did not, you may not cum today."

I was in shock, Master always lets me cum. I quickly look up to Him questioningly. "Yes?" He askes.

"May I show you something, Sir?" I pled. Master humors me and I hand Him the video. As He reviews it, I notice His growing erection. I want to feel His length so badly. I stare at Master's cock and look up to Him, begging. Absently, He nods and I begin to stroke down His thighs. My hand shakes lightly as I run my fingertips over Him.

Master looks down to me; He is pleased. I gasp as He grabs my hair, forcefully bringing me up to Him lips. My pussy throbs, aching for His touch. "You have done well pet, I just might let you cum today. " I moan with hope as Master kisses me again.

Master lays back, His pants straining to contain His huge cock. "Come pet, I'm hungry."

"Yes Sir." I reply and crawl over to where He is laying. Master has me straddle atop His shoulders, my hands resting on His albino chest; Master has the most beautiful skin. "You want Me so badly right now, don't you pet?" Master teases, pulling down my panties and running his fingertips up my thighs.

"Yes Sir." I moan, aching for Master to touch me more.

"Release Me, pet." Master orders. As I fumble with His zipper, Master licks my swollen lips, focusing on my clit. I nearly buck off the bed, but Master holds my hips steadily. I moan out loudly and continue to fight with the zipper.

Finally, I free His massive cock, licking base to tip before I begin to suck. Master growls His appreciation, the vibrations sending shivers down my body. I'm not sure how I can hold off with Master pleasuring me this way. I quicken my pace and try to get Master's cock farther into my mouth; only achieving about half His length.

Master senses that I am about to lose control of my body and mercifully lifts my hips and repositions my body so I can continue to please Him. I whine a bit, aching to have release. "Deeper pet." Master orders me, I am already gagging, but comply. I feel Him knot his hands in my hair, forcefully fucking my tiny mouth.

My body grows weak with lack of oxygen and I keep fighting my gag reflex; I want so badly to please Master. Suddenly, I feel my throat contract. Master moans out loudly, enjoying the feeling and the sight of me squirming, desperate to pleasure Him. But Master is too big and as He hold my head down with nearly all His length stuffed down my throat, my body betrays me.

I lift my head away as bile releases from me, I begin to weep at the mess I've made, I failed my Master, I am disgusted.

Master cleans up the small mess I made, thankfully nothing has gotten on Him. I apologize frantically, tears welling up in my eyes, but Master understands that I have limits. "I deserve to be punished." I cry to Master.

"Turn over pet." Master commands. I comply; Master holds down my upper half and whips my ass, hard. I squirm and cry out at the pain. Six swats and my ass is welted brightly, blood rising up from the deeper welts.

"Thank you, Sir." I cry after the stinging pain subsides slightly.

"You are forgiven for your carelessness. Do not let this happen again." Master stands in front of me and pulls out His hard cock. Then, lifts my hips so I fall onto my shoulders and pulls my aching body to Him. My ass stings and I buck up as He drops me down, but the feeling is masked when He pushes the head of His member inside me.

"Mmmm." I moan and throw my head back, Master curls my legs to my chest and pushes himself in further. Master can only fit so much of Himself inside me and about three inches are left. Seeing this, how easily Master could harm me, how caring He is, makes me want more to please Him.

Master leans forward so that each thrust hits my clitoris. This position, as He knows, drives me wild. I rock my hips up to Him, moaning loudly, wanting more. "Fuck me please. Please please fuck me." I cry under Him as He quickness His pace.

I am overwhelmed, Master is stretching my little pussy so much. My body begins to tense, ready for orgasm. "Please. Please may I cum?" I plea.

"No pet, not yet". I whimper my frustration and He pulls out.

"Bend over." Master commands. I quickly scramble to my hands and knees, sticking my ass high, my body trembles as He gets behind me. The head of His cock finds my entrance and I rock my hips back, needing Him inside me.

"Please, please." I beg. A low chuckle escapes Master's mouth, sending a shiver of lust through me. He pushes inside me and my body lurches forward, but Master grabs a handful of my hair and steadies my body as he fucks me. "Yes, oh god yes." I cry out.

Master pushes me forward onto my stomach, His huge cock angled to reach my g-spot. This position exposes my clitoris and hits it with each thrust. The combination has me moaning breathlessly. I hear myself babbling incoherently, begging, praising, aching. I feel Master's grip piercing into my hips and His voice deepens. I know He is close and hope He is merciful when I plea, "Master, pleeease may I cum?" He growls, His grip tightening and I feel His pulse inside me. My hips thrust between Him and the bed, I need to cum. "Please, please, please." I moan.

Heavily, Master replies "yes, yes you may pet." My body quivers beneath Him. My orgasm spasming around His softening cock.

"Oh, thank You, thank You so much, Sir." I whisper, my breath taken. Master lays back and I curl into His chest. Tussling the patch of pale hair on His chest. "I love You so much." I whisper as I nuzzle my nose to His neck.

Master wraps His arm around me, "I love you too my pet, you've pleased Me."