My Master Pt. 01

Story Info
Local regular hookup makes me his own.
1.8k words
4.26
28.8k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So since Jennie has moved on and found herself a vanilla man to live happily ever after. I went in search of a local cock that I could service on a regular basis. You think it would be easy. Who doesn't like a no strings attached blowjob? You'd be surprised just how hard it is to find a legitimate sane clean person who is willing to host. That is the key, someone who can host.

After much searching and multiple ads on various bi and gay websites I finally found a local man on a mature male site who was willing to host and who wanted a slut to kneel before him and blow him on a regular basis, no reciprocation. Ideal for what I sought. After a few emails back and forth and a call finally a meeting for drinks we decided to give it a trial run. He was much older and very much a macho no nonsense guy who was going to prove to be demanding in every way.

We started out with me coming over and cooking him breakfast followed by fellatio to completion and then I'd be on my way. I cooked him a nice breakfast, did the dishes up and knelt before him to do what I was there for. He stopped me and insisted that I beg him for the honor of sucking his cock. Wow, this was new to me but I did as requested and begged the old man until he dropped trouser and I went to town. I am 56 and this man was all of 82 but he had low hanging balls which I massaged with my tongue in hopes of generating additional sperm. It turns out he has a bit of an E.D. issue so I really had to work for my reward but after about 45 minutes of my best head he blew his nut straight down my throat. His goo was delicious and a descent amount as well was provided.

He then turned around and leaned on the table and reached around, directing me in closer to rim his asshole. I did as directed and as I pleasured my new friend he proceeded to lay down his expectations of what his cock slut's duties would be.

I listened intently as I continued to lick up and down his crack and tongue fuck his hole.

He said that I would be expected to arrive at 6 am sharp Monday thru Friday for now. I would cook him breakfast and clean up afterward. I would then go to the bathroom and prepare myself for him. He expected me to be clean shaven, no facial hair or body hair. I would wear one of the wigs he would provide and dress in either a camisole or sun dress complete with thigh highs and a thong. I would learn how to apply eye makeup and in the morning I'd be required to wear cherry lip gloss as he preferred that when he kissed his sluts but I'd have to change it out to dark lipstick when I sucked his cock.

I took mental notes and my tiny cock was at full attention realizing that this new Master was fully intent on making me his bitch with full femme. I had not signed up for this but the thought of submitting to a man my dads age was a huge turn on for me. His attitude was what really sealed the deal for me. He was cold, borderline mean and he expected me to just fall in line to his demands as if they weren't even up for discussion. Which I guess they weren't at this point.

He knew my hard limits which included no anal. He said that for now he'd tolerate my wishes but long term, if I was going to be his bitch I'd have to willingly surrender my ass to him at will. He also alluded that if I proved worthy of his continued attention that I would eventually have to submit to estrogen treatments but for now I could just cup my breasts to make them and my nipples protrude for him as he was definitely a breast man and would be using my squeeze box daily. So for now I was not allowed to talk except for three phrases. "Yes Master, Please Master and Thank You Master." That was all. He wanted me to have a woman's voice to go along with my woman's appearance although truth be told I was not an attractive woman. My head was spinning at the turn of events.

What started as a regular blow and go was turning into me being an old man's girlfriend. Dick still hard as hell.

"Yes Master" was all I could muster as he concluded with my list of expectations and duties. My cleaning duties would be expanded on Wednesdays as I'd be expected to clean his whole apartment. We did discuss a safe word but he led me to believe while he would honor it I would probably not be invited back so I needed to make sure I really wanted to use it. I had never used my safe word before so as long as he stayed away from scat, blood etc. this should not be an issue.

Before dismissing me he made it abundantly clear that I was a fucktoy/cum dumpster and that he would treat me as such. He would call me "cunt" because that would be all I was to him. He would be my Master and what I wanted just didn't matter to him, including release. He said that he would keep track and that for every 50 orgasms or so he'd allow me do jack off my worthless tiny cock on his feet and ass and lick it up. I was quickly becoming smitten with this old bastard. Just like my ex wife except he wasn't spending my money. I hurried home to shave and prepare myself for what lied ahead.

The next day I was on time and went straight to work preparing my Master's breakfast. After cleaning up I headed to the bathroom to prepare myself for him while he headed to the bedroom. Turns out he was a nudist so I would rarely see him clothed.

He was sitting on the foot of the bed when I approached and he put his hand on my shoulder directing me to my knees. He drew me in and gave me the most passionate, deep, slow wet kiss I'd had in several years. I began to melt as he continued, fondling my breasts as he moved his lips to my neck, sucking hard leaving his mark on his cunt. My nipples were exploding in sensitivity as he tweaked them hard. I tried not to grimace and soon he had pulled me closer and was sucking on them like a baby to a teet. He took his time and I was melting in his strong grasp as he held me up by my arms. He couldn't help but notice my rock hard tiny cock and the involuntary precum that was messing up my lace pink panties.

"Is abstention going to be an issue for you Cunt?" he demanded to know.

"No Master" I promised.

"Good because I figure it won't be until the end of next month or so before you will have earned the right to jack off that worthless boy clit," he stated matter of factly.

"Yes Master" I replied.

He proceeded to lie face down on the bed, directing me to give him a full body massage complete with a nice ass licking. I did my best to please my new Master and must have done a descent job because he fell asleep due to my efforts. I got him to roll over and continued with the rub and as I paid close attention to his cock is came to life in my hands.

I grabbed my lipstick and went into the bathroom to apply it and once I was complete with the rub I took it upon myself to begin to perform fellatio on my Master. His 82 year old cock was responding but as he woke up I suddenly was brought out of my cock sucking spell with a solid smack across the side of the head knocking me off the bed onto the floor, seeing stars.

"Did I tell you to suck my cock Cunt?" he demanded to know.

"No Master" I cried out.

"Damn right I didn't you ignorant cunt!" he barked. "You know you are to beg me for the honor of sucking my cock do you not?" he demanded once again.

"Yes Master, I'm so sorry Master" I pleaded.

"Don't let it happen again Cunt!" he spewed.

The begging began. "Please Master" was all I could say due to my limited vocabulary I was allowed to use. He made me beg for a good long while until tears were falling down my cheeks, making my makeup look like I was a hot mess but eventually said okay and I did my very best to give him the best blowjob he had ever had.

The man had some stamina or maybe it was just the erectile dysfunction which allowed him to hold out for close to an hour before rewarding me with a couple hundred million sperm, impressive for an old guy and tasty to this cum dump whore who was approaching lock jaw due to my inability to get him to shoot his load sooner.

"Thank You Master" was my expected reply. No response back.

Instead he made me lay on the bed flat on my back, my head hanging off the edge. Seems he'd taken a little blue pill and was still rock hard. He proceeded to throat fuck me and he was forceful and talented at face fucking as he buried his cock all the way to his pubes. I could feel his girth expanding my throat as he plunged it in and out, gagging me each time. The man was in great shape as he continue to pump my mouth for what seemed like an eternity. My makeup now totally wrecked as tears ran heavy down my face as I gasped for air between thrusts, helpless to this brutal throat fucking my Master was providing.

He did take about a five minute break straddling my head and tea bagging me making me massage his testicles trying to get them to surrender another load of the swimmers who would find a certain death in my stomach. Then it was back to work before he finally exploded and almost drown me in his semen. I swallowed it as he buried his cock beyond the point of no return as he shot his goo. I could not remember ever having such an experience with all of my ex wife's black lovers although their cocks were longer and thicker. My Master had super sperm and lots of it to feed his cum dumpster cunt.

This was only day two I thought to myself as I was eventually dismissed. I was falling for an old man. What the fuck is happening to me? I thought as I drove home.

To be continued. . .