My MastrMIC

Story Info
You get ready for a night out together.
1.5k words
4.34
10.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit on the edge of the bed watching you get dressed, buttoning up your shirt, tucking it into your pants. You're almost ready and I've hardly even started, not being able to decide what I want to wear to the New Year's Eve party we're supposed to be at in less than an hour. So I'm taking a break, sitting here watching you, waiting for you to finish so you can help me pick out my dress.

"If you're not going to get ready baby, I have something for you to do."

You grin at me, stopping short of zipping up your pants. You beckon me with your finger, then point at the floor.

Without question, I slide off the bed, crawl the short distance to your feet, and kneel in front of you as you pull your shirt back out of your pants and then let them drop to the floor. I reach up and pull your silk boxers down, freeing your cock. You're already hard and I see beads of pre-cum forming as I lean forward and lick the tip of your cock with my tongue. The taste of those beads fills my mouth as I lick them off of you, then slowly lick the entire length of you.

Your fingers curl through my hair and you begin pulling my head closer to you, forcing your cock deep into my mouth first, and then pulling back out as I gasp for air. You set up a rhythm, pumping your hips back and forth as my lips wrap tightly around you, creating a tight suction on you. Each time you pull my head forward and thrust in, I feel your cock hitting the back of my throat, pushing its way in as far as I can take you. My fingers are grasping your ass cheeks, digging in and pulling them apart and I revel in the groans I hear you utter, before suddenly you thrust deeply and stop, holding my head still, not letting me move as you ejaculate deep into my throat. I feel as though I can't breath, my lungs begin to burn as your hot cum fills my mouth. You continue to hold my head in place as the last few drops empty out, my mouth is so full of you, your softening cock, your cum. I keep my mouth tightly closed around you so I don't lose a drop, knowing you will not be happy with me if I do.

As you finally release my hair from your grasp and pull back slightly, I breath deeply through my nose, filling my starving lungs with air. You don't step back yet, though, you run your fingers through my hair, slowly pumping in and out of my mouth, enjoying the last of your orgasm, while my hands run up and down your thighs, squeezing and kneading them gently as I know you like.

"Good girl," you praise me. "Show me what you have."

Your fingers under my chin tilt my head upwards as you pull out of my mouth and very carefully, so as not to let anything run out, I open my mouth wide so you can see your cum. You pat my cheek softly and give me permission to swallow. Your taste fills my mouth as I lean forward and begin to lick your cock and balls, making sure no juices remain and that you are clean again. When I am finished, you pull me to my feet and your arms encircle me. I lean forward into you and revel in the feel of your arms around me, holding me for just a moment. A slap on my bare ass makes me jump as you push away from me.

"Go get your red dress, you'll look nice in that one."

Grateful that the decision is finally made, I sashay into the closet, knowing that you are watching my naked body. When I return, dress in hand, you are fully dressed and holding a box in your hand.

"Before you get dressed, bend over the bed."

Your hand pats the edge of the bed, and with a little trepidation, I walk over and carefully lay the dress down before bending over the bed, stretching my arms out and spreading my legs far apart as you like. I'm not sure what is in store for me as your hands move up and down my legs and ass, massaging them, relaxing me.

"Do not move," you command, as I hear you step back from me.

A sharp pain suddenly spreads through me as the leather strap lands on one cheek. Another and another, and yet another, as you move your aim up and down my upper thighs and ass. I bite down hard, trying desperately not to cry out or move, knowing that will just bring more strokes on my already burning skin. The pain is exquisite, sending shockwaves through me, and I know that in spite of that pain, I am becoming increasingly aroused, I want to feel you take me, to feel your cock inside me. But since you have just cum, I know that isn't what you have in mind. I pray that you will let me cum, my clit is throbbing, and it's all I can do not to wiggle.

I lose count of how many times the strap lands, all I know is the steady rhythm of pain and desire. Every feeling that I have is centered between my legs and how desperately I want you. Eventually I realize that the whipping has stopped, that your hands are caressing me, soothing me, your fingers touching me lightly. I groan, impatient for you to sooth the need in me, but you don't. Instead, I see you open the box lying beside me on the bed, and you lift out an egg-shaped vibrator. And then I know of the torment you intend for me that night. You aren't going to let me cum now, nor will you let me cum later, you will tease and torment me all throughout the evening, enjoying my frustration.

And just as I knew would be coming, I feel your fingers part my pussy lips and press the vibrator into me. You push it up deeply inside me and test it out with the remote you will be carrying all evening. The steady vibration inside me brings me to the edge, but doesn't let me go over, I'm becoming more and more desperate, and still I don't move. Your fingers are wet from my juices, and you spread it around, dipping your fingers back inside me to wet them again and then wipe them across my ass, slowly pressing a finger inside of me there. I moan softly and you caution me to be quiet. You spread enough of my wetness around that you need no lubricant, and I feel the pressure of something pushing into me, something much larger than your fingers. It's the butt plug that you just bought for me, and I feel as if you're splitting me open with it as you apply constant pressure, sliding it into me, stretching me wide open. Just as I'm sure I will cry out as the widest part slips into my tight ass, suddenly the pain eases, but the fullness is uncomfortable at first. I clamp down on the small neck of the plug, feeling how large the rest of it is in me. You twist it around a few times, testing it, then pull it out and push it in again. You do this a few times, each time it gets a little easier, until finally the plug is sliding in and out effortlessly, my ass is opened wide to you. You press it back in tightly, and tell me I can get up now and get dressed.

"Nothing more than the dress, black thigh highs and black heels. Oh, and you may wear your nipple rings tonight."

You had recently convinced me to get my nipples pierced, and had given me two beautiful gold rings to wear now that they were healed. Plug and vibrator both inside me, I walk over to my jewelry box and retrieve the rings, pulling on each nipple as I insert a ring.

"Do you like them?" I ask as I turn around and model them.

"Beautiful," you murmur, holding out my dress for me to put on.

Hair done, makeup on, and dressed, we are finally ready to go. Your hand rests on my ass as we walk down the stairs, squeezing because you know I'm still tender from the leather strap you used on me. I know that I will be feeling this all night, it will hurt to sit down, and yet you won't permit me to squirm. My ass will be on fire, a plug will be buried deep within me, and a vibrator as well, which you will turn on at the most inconvenient times, and I will be expected to act normally all night. I turn and look at you and accept your challenge with a sly smile, knowing that win or lose, we will both enjoy the night ahead...