My Mate Pt. 01

Story Info
She was human, he was a wolf.
3.9k words
4.49
37.9k
76

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, this story is a bit slow. This chapter is to describe the background of the characters. I hope you like it. As you already know, I encourage your critic, but I love it when you are gentle with me and write things that will make me grow up as a writer. Once I have more experience, you can be rougher (LOL!)

With all my love,

Jennyxx

*****

This story starts with the black hole of prejudice. In a world where magic exists and not only man inhabits the world, but also creatures of the night. They may seem like normal people, but their similarities just run skin deep. These creatures never get old, have mighty strength and are rule by their own law. Being their primarily rule: not to become close to humans. They are not meant to have any kind of relationship temporary o long term with them.

So, it happened one day that this really poor town ruled by men was about to perish. People had no source of job, even the land, it had been terribly poisoned by enemies, so they had no food and all of them began to die. Kyle Carter was really worried. His wife had already died and his family was now his little daughter, Jenna, and himself. He was desperate. Although he knew death could visit him sooner rather than later, he did not want his twelve-year-old daughter to die.

The next day, at dawn he ran away with Jenna, trying to make no sound, for he was afraid someone could follow him. He knew that not more than 35 miles from their town, there was another community. One ruled by wolves. He knew they showed no mercy or kindness to humans, but he had to try. So he took Jenna´s hand and began to travel by foot with little food and water they still had. They had to stop several times, because the sun was making them tired. When night came, Jenna was afraid, but Kyle kept encouraging her. They came to a stop the next day almost at midday. They found an awe inspiring iron door. It was the biggest door they have seen. It did not even let them see what was behind it.

Kyle started knocking at the door with his dusty knuckles. His strength leaving him with each shot. Finally, there was a crack sound and it started to open. As they passed it, it showed the most beautiful landscape they have ever seen. Everything was alive with trees and even a small creek that ran through the path. They kept walking. Jenna distracted by the sound of birds and the bright colors of butterflies. She noticed when her father stopped and his grip on her hand became stronger. There was a cabin in the entrance of a set of mansions before them. The picture before them was of a large community surrounded by nature. There was a group of 3 men at the entrance. But who where them? They looked like any other man would, but they were so tall and healthy. And they radiated anger. They did not like it when humans visited their territory.

One of the werewolves, the one who looked like he was the leader was the first to speak:

"What are you doing here? You know better than come to our place. We do not want you here."

Kyle said:

"I know it. I know of your rules and I respect them. But our town is dying. My wife is death and I don't want my daughter to die of famine. My father was Killian Carter and he fought along with werewolves. He even died for your people. In one of his last letters, he told me to come here in time of great distress, for your alpha will remember the pact he made to the Carters. To help them if there was need of it."

Logan had already heard about this Carter who once fought for them, but as they never trusted humans, he had his reservations and immediately tried to reach the alpha through their bond. The human before him was right.

3 years later Jenna

The time has gone really fast, my dad died a year ago. It has been hard for me to go on alone. He was a carpenter here and while he was alive, I felt like I had a world by his side. And now, I'm the only human here. I am not allowed to go the school with the others. I was schooled alone. Their teachers taught me when they finished with their own. I live in a small wooden cabin, aside the pack. I am not allowed to live with them. Since I lived with my dad, I learn to run the house, even when I was a little girl. What I love to do the most is to prepare delicious cupcakes. Trying new recipes keeps my mind busy.

I hate being alone, but at least I am thankful to be alive, have a place to stay and food to eat. The pack leaders are somehow friendly to me. As they know I do not represent a threat to them, they take care of me. In the years I have been living here, I learnt their rules and manners. Their teachers are amazed how easy has been for me to learn them.

Near my place, there is this river that look like a pool and when the weather is hot, I love to swim there. That is what I am doing today. I packed some sweets in my picnic basket and walked to my favorite place. I sink my toes in the water. Today it is good enough. Not so cold, not so warm. Just the perfect temperature. Suddenly, there is a noise behind me, when I turn around I see him. It is the alpha's oldest son, Lucas Wolf. He is the same age I am, although I have been three years here by now, our interactions have never gone so long. He has black hair and the bluest eyes I have ever seen. His body easily towers my 5'3, him being 6'4. And his muscles, wow, I would just say, he works out a lot. Though, his eyes, you could feel them like laser rays when his eyes where directed at you. He is there, staring at me, it seems like time stops, but then his cruel smirk appears on his lips.

"Well, well, look what I found here. Our human visitor is having a picnic. Why are you so alone, girl?"

I immediately bow my head and whisper to myself

"It's none of your concern."

And grab my packed sweets and start walking. When I try to pass by him, Lucas grabs my hand and says:

"You shouldn't be here. Humans are not to stay with us."

I am so tired of being alone and feeling different that I decide in that moment not to let him get at me. Even if I´m smaller than him. Even if I'm a little girl.

"Don't you think I don't know that we are different? From the first moment I came here with my daddy it was obvious your people didn't want us here. I don't want to be here, I never asked to come to your people. But I promise you, when I get older, I am going to make your wish come true, I will leave."

-----

The little girl could talk and he liked that she was so different from the others. He didn't know why, but this human just got into his skin. He had watched her from a distance more than once, curiosity he thought. When she kept walking to her house, he notice the basket once again. Oh, the sweet scent of cinnamon, strawberry and chocolate called to him. How could such a tiny creature be on her own? He tried to steal her basket. But her grip was strong.

"Hey, what do you think you are doing?"

Jenna yelled at him.

"Share them with me."

Lucas said.

"Are you crazy? You are rude to me without even knowing me. I won't share. Tell one of your kind to fix sweets for you."

Jenna began to walk quickly toward her cabin, she was flushed. Lucas had made her feel mad. She didn't need him to know she wasn't like them. She always thought that maybe in time, the pack could accept her, even find a sense of familiarity with them. But it was futile. Of course, Lucas's mother was the exception. She was most of the time, around her, talking to her, caring about her. When Jenna thought of someone like her mother, it was Lucinda's face she thought about.

"I asked you nicely once."

Lucas growled.

"Oh, yes? Well, here you have your majesty."

Jenna turned and hit his face with one of the cupcakes. Smearing his face with chocolate topping. When she saw his face turning red with rage, she started again running to her cabin, but Lucas was faster. He took her by the waist to stop her.

Both of them stilled, Jenna breathing hard. And Lucas focused on what he was going to do. Yes, he was mad, no girl have done something like that to him. But he was not angry anymore, he discovered he did not want to hurt Jenna. She was human, but she wasn't the enemy. Not his, at least. Her body was trembling, Lucas was disappointed that she was so afraid of him. Girls around him never acted this way. But again, she was a human girl.

"Turn around Jenna, look at me."

Lucas barely said.

Jenna complied, and bravely did what he asked.

"I am not going to hurt you, but mind it. It is not over, some day you will pay."

There was promise in his eyes, but Jenna did not know what it meant. What she felt was her heart beating like crazy when Lucas said her name. That was weird. She thought she was ignored for all of the younger wolves.

------------

3 years later... Lucas

I wake up every morning with the sweet chocolate taste in my mouth. I don't know why but I can't shake it from my mind. I dream of a pair of bright green eyes every time. It makes me hungrier for something I cannot have. Today is the day I will know for sure who my mate will be and I am really anxious. I'm 18 and now I am old enough to have sex according to our law, so is Camille. We have been taught that we recognize the scent of our eternal companion once we make love for the first time. During this year, Camille has been my partner in everything. Her body and strength are her best features. We have been fooling around for a while and the chemistry we share is perfect. She has to be my mate. I know it. Though, I have to admit, sometimes kissing her pouty pink lips feels wrong. And her eyes are not the ones I dream about. But we know our bond will strengthen today, when we finally gave into our desires.

There's a knock on my door. It is my mom Lucinda Wolf. Her lovely face makes me smile, she is the best.

"Darling, aren't you going to school today?"

She says while kissing my forehead.

"I know you are no kid anymore, but I want you to know I love you so much. You have grown to be what your parent and I always dreamed of. We hope you have the happiest life forever ."

"I know, mom."

"You seem so anxious today. It is not like you. What's wrong, anything to worry about?"

"Nothing mom. It's just that today it is a very special today for Camille and me."

"Oh, Luc, today are you going to find out? But, shouldn't you wait? I mean, you are so young. What if she is not your mate?"

-----

Wolves were never shy about sex, in fact, they encouraged it. Once they turned 18, they gave into the flesh desires. However, when it was about the mate subject, most of them wanted to be sure about it. They never had a problem losing their virginity, but if they thought they have found their mate and wanted to share this unique moment with them, it was precious. Lucas thought and was convinced Camille was his mate, so did she. Though the question of Lucinda was giving him a headache, what if she wasn't?

He packed his things and ran to the blue building. There was the wolves' school. His friends Brett and Markus were waiting for him. Markus with a big smile hugged him and said:

"Hey Luc, big day today? Camille was all smiles today. Never seen her that happy."

"Yes man. Today is the day. She is my mate, I'm sure of it. We have the same taste, train of thought and our parents have been best friends forever. Imagine me with her by my side, it is the perfect match. And her body, I think I don't have to tell you how perfect that is. "

Said Lucas while thinking about Camille's body. She was blonde, almost as tall as he was with the right curves in the right places. She was a leader´s mate. His mate.

"Hey, what is she doing here?"

Brett said looking behind them.

Markus and Lucas turned to find Jenna walking to the blue building just like the rest of them. She shouldn't, it was not her place. Although she seemed not to pay attention to the stares she was receiving. She knew the rules, what has happened? Lucas couldn't ignore the way her body moved, it was like if he already knew the shape of every part of it. She was 18 by now, and didn't look like a child anymore.

No one knew it, but he had continued spying Jenna. At night, when she was asleep, he caught through her window how the light illuminated her peaceful face. He heard how her heartbeat got even and it made him feel at peace and content. Lucas said to himself that he wanted her to be secure. How could he explain that most of the times when he turned into a wolf and ran through the darkness of the night he ended by her cabin with the desire to watch if she was fine?

So, he said to himself it was nothing that his eyes were glued to Jenna even when she disappeared inside the building, or when he felt his heart racing at the fine sight of her figure or the jealousy feeling he had when he realized half of the male population was staring at her and not in awe for her to be there, but her sheer beauty. Yes, she was not like the female werewolves. She looked fragile and tiny, but he knew better. Her character and personality was strong with a kind and loving heart.

------------

Jenna

I was nervous, I felt like I was going to freak out. Mrs. Harvey and Mrs. Wolf heard my ethics presentation a week ago, and they encourage me to share it with the pack. I know, I never share anything with them. But both of them treat me like a daughter. Mrs. Harvey, as a teacher, never made me feel different, though she is also a were and Mrs. Wolf is such a dear to me.

So, I walked this morning to the communal school, also known as the blue building. I'm wearing a turquoise dress that reminds me of a set of eyes I shouldn't never think about. But, that's my secret. He is not aware of my existence, so why should I care? The dress reaches my knee and I wear a pale yellow sweater. We are in winter by now, in the morning the weather is always chilly. When I get to the patio, there they are, I can feel their eyes on me. Suddenly, my heart beats louder, I try to take deep breath. I see Lucas and his friends, of course they are there. His eyes are serious, like he is berating me for breaking the rules today. I hurry, there is no time to waste for me. I need to get to the second floor.

A girl, the same age as me, peruses my appearance. With disdain she snorts:

"Is not our mercy on you enough? Don't you know your place, human?"

Her golden blonde hair is beautiful, along with her brown eyes. Only that the looks she was giving me were of a dangerous predator. I don't like her immediately. But I'm not here to make friends, so I don't even reply to her. In that moment, Mrs. Harvey comes out of the room.

"Jenna, glad you came. You are so brave. Come in. Today, we have to learn a lot from you."

I enter a classroom for the first time in my life. It is better than in my imagination. My dissertation is about manners and I'm to show it to little children. They pay attention to me during the 15 minute speech. I baked them some strawberry cookies for the closure. I know they would love it. When I finish all of them applaud, they are so innocent. They have no prejudice against humans. Not yet, they are not tainted by hate. I cannot control how happy I feel, when I see through the window, there it is him, Lucas, looking at me.

His eyes are bright and happy, for a moment I think I can read what he is thinking. He has a certain question in his eyes. It is something like, is it what makes you happy? But then, it disappears, and the blonde girl I saw before gives him a kiss on his cheek. My eyes fall to the ground in that moment. I have to go back to my world. Since I was 15, I have been in charge of the stables. I love horses. That is where my mind should be.

Lucas

Jenna was... Awesome. I have no other word for the way she spoke and kept the attention of the little pups. They were totally in love with her, little bastards. Her soothing voice, the gestures she made, and the cookies she baked, everything was perfect. And then, when our eyes locked, it was as if she could read my mind. I felt like a bond I have never felt before. It was only broken when Camille came and the moment was gone.

"Hey Luc. Baby, are you ready for today?"

As I don't want her to feel any doubt, I smile broadly at her.

"Of course Cami, I born ready for you, let's go find something to eat first."

Later, at night Camille and I are in the west wing of the Wolf mansion. This area of the house belongs to me and just me. No one else but my parents have access to it. We are deeply kissing, her tongue massaging mine and my hands are doing their own work. Her body is a masterpiece. Perky boobs, tiny waist and plump ass. Her blonde hair and pouty soft lips are a bonus I am going to enjoy tonight and forever.

Although it is our first time, we are both eager and almost tear each other clothes. She is so hot for me, and I for her. There is no time for romance, just giving into our primal instincts. She kisses my neck while I unbutton her blouse. I unclasp her bra and her breasts meet my eager hands. Her nipples are two pink buttons that I bite, suck and massage with my tongue. I know Cami wants me, but I want her to feel good.

She unzips my jeans making my cock free for her own inspection. I am hot and hard for her. As she touches me with a constant rhythm, I cannot control the need I have to be inside of her.

I kiss her soft lips like a starved man. Feeling her own tongue playing with mine. Moving towards the bed, both of us stumble on it softly. Our hands touching, pinching, making their own job in exploring our bodies.

I will do my best to be gentle with her, but we are enraptured in the pleasure and sensation that we do not care for gentleness. She takes my cock in her hands and guides it to her dripping pussy. Once I start pushing inside of her, I feel her tight like a glove around me. It is the best feeling ever. Cami starts moaning, at first she seems uncomfortable, but as I start to move slowly, she meet my every thrust, her body adjusting to mine, moving her hips gyrating them around me.

"Oh Luc, you feel so good. This is the best feeling ever. Please move faster. I'm getting used to it."

"Do you want me to fuck you harder Cami?"

"Yes baby, please."

We start fucking like crazy. She loves it when I move faster and harder, so I comply. Her nails digging in my back, as I kiss her neck, jaw and lips. Our bodies creating a delicious rhythm, looking for pleasure and release. And then, I feel her insides contract around me. The muscles of her pussy moving around my cock. Cami, starts moaning and panting.

"I'm going to cum, Luc, Oh Luc, Yes."

Her eyes become glazed and bright, her skin flushed and sweaty. Her chest rising at a crazy pace. I feel something inside me to, my cock explodes and I'm cumming after her. Growling and kissing her. The release is such a glory. It is what I was expecting it to be and more, so much more.

I don't pull out of Cami just yet. We are waiting for the mate scent to appear. It is said that both of us are going to feel the smell of it after our first orgasm, so we can recognize our bond. If she is not my mate, both of us are going to taste something bitter in our mouth, and if by chances our real mate is nearby, we are to look for them immediately and smell their scent.

Five minutes later, as we kiss, Cami and I are deeply shocked when we both feel something like burnt ashes in our mouth. Cami starts yelling.

"No Luc! No! It means nothing! Maybe we did something wrong. We are meant to be together. We have to wait. You know that we are perfect for each other."

Tears stream down her face. She cannot stop crying. My heart melts with her. We were so certain we had to be together. I cannot believe she is not the one for me. Something else starts building inside me, my heart racing like crazy, my wolf, alive telling me to run and a scent of chocolate, cinnamon and strawberry makes me dress again and hurry outside the mansion. I hear Cami's loud yelling, but I cannot help it. Instinct and scent are leading my wolf.

12