My Math Grade

Story Info
My Math Professor talks to me about my test grade.
1.1k words
3.86
43.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
feelmore
feelmore
72 Followers

I attended a small college in S. Carolina on a football scholarship. I was never much of a student, but managed to impress the football scouts and coaches enough to get on the team.

I decided to major in business instead of physical education like many of the other players. I wasn't good enough for the pros, so I figured I better get a degree in something that would be useful later in life. After my first exam I got an email from my math professor. She asked me to meet with her to discuss my grade. Normally, this is not a good sign.

I arrived at her office at the appointed hour. She got right to the point. "You got a big fat F on your test, Bobby," she said as she held up the exam sheet that was full of red marks. "You know that's not acceptable. You'll never keep your football scholarship with grades like this."

"I know that, Professor Dixon. I've never been very good in math," I said apologetically.

The professor looked at me sternly. "I sent this grade to your football coach. And he wasn't very happy."

"I know that,too. He talked to me after practice yesterday. He said I had to do better in your class. And that you might be able to set me up with a tutor or something."

Professor Dixon looked at me over her reading glasses. She was several years older than me, but in great shape. It was very hard for me to ignore her big tits that were on full display in her tight, low-cut blouse. Many of the other football players had her and the opinion was unanimous, she was definitely a MILF.

"Does your girlfriend help you with your homework?"

"No," I replied. "She's not very good in math either. She's an Education major."

Professor Dixon thought for a moment. "I see. Well, I bet you do other things beside homework."

I wasn't quite sure what she meant by that. "Well, sure we go out with friends and stuff."

"I love watching you on Saturday. Do you and your girlfriend like to party after the game. I bet the girls don't think twice about dropping their panties for you."

"Professor Dixon, I don't know what this has to do with my math grade," I replied.

"I'll tell you what it has to do with your math grade, Bobby. Maybe you could do something for me. And in return, I could destroy this test and you could do some extra credit."

Professor Dixon leaned over her desk to give me a full view of her tits spilling out of her blouse. "OK," I said, "what do I have to do?"

"Why don't you do me a favor and unbutton your pants. Don't be shy. It's after school and everyone is gone. No one is looking for you. And no one would expect anything from me. And call me Pamela."

"Professor Dixon...I mean, Pamela. You want me to drop my pants?"

"You know, Bobby,I can have any man I want. The football coaches all check me out. But I'm not interested in those dirty old men. I want something more virginal. Are you blushing? I bet you haven't been a virgin for more than two years. You don't have the quarter century of experience I have sucking dick."

All the rumors that had been circulating around the locker room were confirmed in an instant. Jason had bragged that Professor Dixon gave him a blow job when he was in her class. And Ben said that she was the best cock sucker ever. Plus rumor had it that the coaches had all had a ride. And now, here I stood in front of Professor Dixon's desk, pants unzipped with my dick in my hand. It was true. Professor Dixon was a slut.

"Why don't you sit down on the sofa and get comfortable," she said as she pulled down her panties and rubbed her pussy with the flat of her fingers. "Pull out your dick and stroke it for me. If you want extra credit you better put your hand around that dick. You're making my pussy wet. I bet you've thought about fucking your hot teacher many times."

"I'm not going to get in any trouble, am I?" I said cautiously.

Pamela ignored my concerns. "My husband fucked me last night. But he didn't make me cum. He rolled over and went to sleep. He doesn't satisfy me any more. That's why I need you young studs in my class. You've got such nice hard cocks and so much stamina. I need to feel it hard and deep inside me, baby"

Pamela put her legs in the air as she slid off her panties to reveal her neatly trimmed pussy. "Do you want to keep this baby blue thong? You can have it if you're a good boy." She tossed her wet panties in my direction. "Smell them. Watching you stroke your hard cock made them wet."

At this point my cock was harder than Chinese arithmetic. "You want me to fuck you, Professor Dixon?"

"Why? Are you having second thoughts? Are you nervous? You aren't going anywhere. You better do a good job if you want to go to college. You don't want to give up a whole year by flunking this course, now do you?"

"Hell yes, I'll fuck you, Professor Dixon," I said instinctively. "Whatever you want me to do to you. I'll do it. I'll eat your pussy. I'll fuck you real good."

"You want to put that big dick in my pussy? I want to cum so bad." she said as she continued to finger her pussy. "My husband got me all warmed up for you. You just need to finish what he started last night."

I positioned myself between her spread legs. Her pussy was sopping wet and her nipples stood firmly erect on her big tits. My dick slid easily inside her. I pumped my hard dick in and out of her pussy as she urged me on.

"You like my titties? Those little sorority girls don't have tits like mine. Give me that hard dick. Fuck me harder," she gasped. "You're going to be a good boy and cum for me. Shoot that special load inside my pussy. Oh god, you're making me cum. Oh yeah, I'm cummmming. Keep going. Don't stop. Oh yeah, you're a good boy!!"

I shot my load deep inside Professor Dixon that day. We collapsed on the sofa as we came down from our orgasm.

Pamela stroked my semi-hard dick with her hand. "You did a very good job, Bobby. Now, put your pants on. Be a good boy and run along. You know you can't say a word about this to anyone on the football team. It's our little secret.

I agreed, but already knew that it was too late for that. The whole football team already knew that Professor Dixon was a slut. But one has to do what one has to do to keep that scholarship. Right?

feelmore
feelmore
72 Followers