My Max's First

Story Info
Jennifer gets into Max's pants for his first time.
2.3k words
3.96
33.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was spring and Max was in my College Physics class. He'd sit behind me as I'd have my notebook propped on my lap with my pen as I took notes during our professor's lecture. Max wasn't the staring type, but he was the peek-a-boo type. The peek-a-boo types are the ones who look at you when you're not looking and when you turn to see if they're looking, they turn away. The starers are the ones when you turn to see if they're looking at you, you see them looking, and eventually they'll turn away depending on how creepy they are. Max was a fun guy though. He was your average guy, dressed in jeans and a sweater or shirt. Nothing fancy, and most of the time his hair was messy, but hey, I can give the guy a break, after all, it was a morning class.

Eventually for kicks, I would wear a nice low-cut blouse to see if Max was looking, and indeed he was! That made me chuckle for a bit. When I turned back one time to see if he was looking, I could see his face was flushed. He looked down at his paper and dropped his pen. Luckily for him, it rolled down to where I was sitting. I picked it up, turned, and handed it to him. He said "Thank you," and I said "You're welcome." I held his gaze a little longer with a smile as he lowered his head. Wasn't much of a talker but he looked like a nice guy to me. As I said before, messy hair, jeans, shirt, but he had a nice lean look to him. He wasn't overly muscular like the College Football team, but he wasn't flabby either. Probably ran track, I thought to myself when I was facing the front again. I put my pen to my lip to pretend to ponder what the professor was saying when I was really pondering what Max looked like without those jeans. Caught him glancing at my lips too!

After getting to know him a bit, with his peek-a-boo abilities, I thought it was time to make it more personal. You'd think he would have introduced himself to me or even asked me out? I mean if a low-cut blouse didn't help, I wasn't sure what would. A guy like this would probably require the basic approach. This had meant getting up earlier than usual. Painful, I know. I showered, got my coffee, and in my gown, I carefully selected an outfit. It was a toss up between my bell-bottom blue jeans and my slim blue jeans. I went with the slim blue jeans because it brought out my curves, and had that reach out and touch you look. Like that phone commercial. Maybe pass him a note with my phone number and a message that says "Call me for blowjob?" No, I thought to myself, that would be too much for him. Long-sleeved green crew neck shirt? Sure, that said earthy and nature. Who knows? Maybe we'd go for a picnic? My outfit was set and I was ready to go.

I stood outside our Physics classroom, my jacket draped on my arm and my backpack by my feet. I had a coffee in my hand and made sure to adjust my glasses once again because I wasn't going for that look-down-on-the-student bifocal look. Though playing a naughty teacher might be something. I filed that back in my brain for later. I didn't ponytail my hair that morning since I hoped to look like I just got out of bed and didn't have time to get dressed!

He had come down the hall and I watched from when he turned the corner, his backpack slung on his back. He had on that old brown jacket of his, but underneath was a red sweater and I could see he was wearing khaki pants. Surprise, surprise, his hair was combed! It was short, so he must've had a haircut for my benefit. I almost squealed in delight, but I kept my composure. When he came in earshot of me, I stepped forward, smiled and said "Well, hello, don't you look nice today." I wanted to kick myself after I said that. You mean I'm ugly every time? Yup, killed that one.

"Thanks," he said, "I have a job interview in the afternoon."

I nodded still engaging him with my smile, then stuck out my hand. "My name's Jennifer."

He shook my hand quickly. "I'm Max. You sit in front of me I think."

"Yes," I said biting my bottom lip lightly, "you dropped your pen once I believe." I could see a slight blush pass his cheeks. Oh, how he does remember!

Things weren't going well as more students started piling up outside. A part of me wondered if they had the right idea with Max as I had, but that was absurd seeing as some of those people were guys and they weren't talking to either of us. Still it was getting crowded and soon the professor would come and all would be lost. It was time to make my move.

"You know, there's going to be a bit of a party later in the evening at the Delta Sigma frat house. Nothing too crazy, just people getting together and hanging out. I was wondering if you'd like to go? That's if you're not too busy after the job interview?"

Max nodded. "Yeah, I guess I can come by. Don't know too many people there though."

I smiled and blushed slightly. "Well, you do know me."

"That's true," he said with a small smile.

As my gaze leaned in to him to take in his short dark hair and smooth cheeks, I could see from the corner of my eye the professor coming around the corner with the big bundle of books under his arm. That's when I knew it was over. For now. I'd have to wait until the evening. I stood beside Max, as we all made way for the professor and whispered "Five."

Five couldn't come fast enough for me. Once it hit though, I had my backpack on and I was racing out of class. The Delta Sigma frat house was just two buildings away from the main campus and I didn't think ahead to use my car to drive there. I suppose I was just too impatient to be with Max. He wasn't there when I went in. Everyone was already drinking and mingling, and I wanted to drink too. I got myself one of those red paper cups and filled it with beer when I saw him walk in. Head lowered with his backpack, I could see his eyes darting around the room looking for a quick exit. He did come in though and I got a second cup and filled it with beer, walked up to him and smiled.

"Nice to see you," I said lifting up his cup, but he shook his head.

"Sorry I don't drink."

This was one of those times. If he had said he didn't like sex, I knew I could be very persuasive, but with alcohol it was different. "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"That's okay," he said taking the drink out of my hand. He set it down at a table and got himself another cup and poured himself some 7-Up. "First time I've been here."

"Yeah, they have some cool parties. I mean the weekends are better but this is more social and relaxing."

He nodded as he stood quietly and sipped his 7-Up. I thought we looked like a couple of astronauts with our backpacks on.

"Hey, do you want to go somewhere a little less crowded?"

"Sure," he said.

I nodded towards the stairs and he followed me up to the next floor. There were rooms we could go in. I saw an open door and chose that one. After we were inside, I closed the door and set my backpack by it. I set my drink on the dresser and motioned for his backpack which he gladly gave me. I set it by my backpack. The room had a bed, a dresser and there was also a television. These were one of the rooms for intimacy or for just a quiet place to talk. But who were we kidding? It really was a place for intimacy. I wanted to just throw off my clothes right there and then, but this guy didn't drink, so I thought I had to play it carefully. I didn't want to chase him away. He stood there sipping his 7-Up. I sat on the bed, kicked off my shoes and leaned back slightly. "You know, you are free to sit down on the bed."

He sat down like a robot and continued sipping his 7-Up.

"How did your job interview go?" I asked sitting up and turning slightly so I could face him.

"It was okay. There was one guy ahead of me who seemed to have a lot of credentials, so he might get the job, but who knows." He smiled into my smile then lowered his head and blushed slightly.

"You know you can kiss me if you want to." Did I just say that? Talk about taking it slow. When I was afraid I had just ruined it all, he brought up his face to mine and gave me a soft kiss. It was pretty nice and after he pulled his face away, I wrapped my hand on the back of his head and gave him a longer kiss, then smiled and touched his cup of 7-Up. "I'm just going to move this to the dresser." He nodded. I stood up and put his cup next to mine. It would be at this point that I would take my ponytail out, but it was already out from this morning. "Lie back for me."

He took off his jacket and shoes, then lay down. I got up on top of him and started to kiss him again. His lips tasted sweet, like 7-Up, sticky and sweet, so I knew it was already getting good. "I've never done this before."

I wasn't really shocked, but it was great turn on to hear that I would be his first. "Don't be scared of me, I'll be really gentle."

"No," he chuckled lightly, "I'm just scared someone will walk in."

I shook my head. "The door's closed and there's an understanding when the door's closed, nobody comes in, plus the backpacks are against the door." I placed my hand on his cheek. "And I can assure you, you're safe in my arms." I held up my finger, went to the dresser and put my glasses by our cups and returned to the bed where we continued to kiss. I was still on top of him, which I really enjoyed, but I couldn't be there for too long, so I went straight to his pants. I unbuckled his belt, felt inside and pulled out his cock which I proceeded to nurse with my mouth. I could hear that groan come from him. It wasn't the climax groan, it was the groan that said "oh my God, she's actually doing this!" and yes I was. My tongue swirled on the tip and I could feel his body shivering. I slowed down, sucking very slowly because I didn't want him to come right away. I could've had him come and made his day but who knew how quickly he'd be ready to be inside me. I continued moving my mouth over his cock and letting him become harder and harder. "Do you want to come inside me?"

He nodded quickly and I could see a flash of a smile on his face.

I tapped his chest light. "Take off your clothes." I stood up and took off my clothes as he took his off. We were both naked with our clothing on the floor somewhere. We'd sort that out after. He lay on the bed as before and I kissed him moving myself beside him and motioning him to get on top of me. He nodded as I spread my legs. His cock was still hard and I held onto it to help him inside me.

"Am I hurting you?" he groaned.

"Not enough honey," I giggled. I saw him nod and felt him go in deeper. That was a good boy. I was wet already. Heck, I was wet from the first time we met! He was pumping inside me and I could feel my eyes watering and my body becoming more hot. I kissed his lips as my arms wrapped around his back. His hand landed on my breast and I just let it stay there and do whatever it wanted, my mouth nibbling his ear a bit and my head rocked back as I felt myself coming. I groaned slightly and he groaned harder and the more he groaned, the more he pushed and finally I couldn't help crying out "Oh God, yes," and I could hear his panting, his breathing getting shallower until I heard that last groan and felt the jolt of his body as he came. His face collapsed beside my cheek and he held me tighter while his orgasm dissipated. I rubbed his back and kissed his cheek. He slid off me and stared at the ceiling as I curled next him, my arm and leg draped around him, both of us trying to catch our breaths. "That was good."

He nodded. "Yeah."

I smiled and kissed his cheek again. "We can't stay here overnight." I could hear him reply with a groan. He was pretty spent. "Would you like to continue this at my place?"

He nodded.

We lay there for probably another fifteen minutes, then quietly got dressed. I gave him my phone number and told him to call me later. I couldn't wait for later tonight.