My Megan

Story Info
Sunday mornings are special.
1.1k words
4.13
55.7k
23
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: Both characters are over 18 years of age.

*****

I think I was the first to wake. After opening my eyes and glancing at the clock, it was still early, I decided I did not feel like sleeping any longer. As I slowly awakened, I could see the weak winter sunshine streaming through the bedroom window and I could hear birds singing, along with your soft snoozes, as you lay next to me and I rolled closer to you as you were lying on your side, your back to me.

The duvet had slipped off of your shoulders to reveal your light brown hair falling over your shoulder and silk nightie. I casually slipped my hand through your arm and, ever so gently, laid it over your left breast. If you were not awake, I did not want to disturb your peaceful slumber...not yet anyway. Your full breast felt so big in my palm as I gently cupped my hand around it and slowly ran my fingers over the cool material of your nightie, following the curve of your breast, and my heart skipped a beat when they brushed over a partly erect nipple...slowly moving back over the silk to find it had grown harder. I was in no hurry...after all, it was Sunday morning.

Every now and then, as I playfully circled your nipple with my finger, I would "accidently" brush your nipple to find it more erect and harder. You rolled slightly more toward me, exposing your other breast from under your arm and I proceeded to change the pattern of my hand movement to take in this welcome addition. You were still feigning sleep as I started to caress both breasts, touching both nipples with my index finger and thumb, alternating between circling around and softly flicking the hard tips through the silky material. It started when I felt your slow hip movements and felt the soft cheeks of your naked ass brush against my hard cock, the head of which kept slipping into the warm inviting cleft between your cheeks...you were most definitely awake now!

As I encircled my other arm behind your head and moved my hand down into the loose top of your nightie, you let out a soft moan as my hand cupped your bare breast, softly kneading its silky smoothness with my fingers. With my free hand tracing patterns over your hip, your breathing came in hot, short pants of unbridled lust as you turned your head toward mine and our hot, wet, open, and tongue darting against tongue mouths met in a strange, erotic ballet.

Tossing back the duvet, it was getting hot under there, I threw my leg over yours and settled between your parted legs. You instinctively knew the way I wanted to go and obligingly raised yourself up from the bed, removed your nightie and straddled, in front of me, on all fours as I knelt behind you and watched as you turned your head to look at our naked reflection in the full length, mirrored doors.

My hands moved over the soft skin of your bare back then under to encompass your bare breasts which fell away from your body in their entire splendor. As I gently caressed them, you responded by pushing your luscious bottom toward me, causing my erect cock to rub hard against your stomach and it leapt in response to the raw heat of your wet vagina lips, searing my skin as you rocked back and forth, up and down the length of my hard cock.

I had been very patient but, more than ever before, I felt the need to be inside you so, with one hand around the base of my rock hard cock and the other gently parting your ass cheeks, I plunged deep into your welcoming chasm. I do not think you were expecting it as you let out a loud, primitive gasp of pleasure and dropped to your elbows, burying your face into your pillow. I slowly withdrew so the tip of my penis swirled around between your silky lips, which were already dripping with your delicious love juices, before thrusting deeply into your core, feeling your warmth envelop my hard member, and hearing another muffled cry.

I took full advantage of you watching our exploits in the mirror because I knew you liked to watch my cock slide in and out of your tight, wet pussy, thrusting as deep as I could go and then out again, slowly withdrawing until only the tip of my penis was barely captured within your wet, swollen lips. I cannot remember how long we played this voyeuristic game but I did not want it to stop. I loved the way you pushed your hips to meet my thrusts and the delicious little wiggle when I was deep within. I really had to concentrate to control my emotions as every nerve ending on my swollen helmet was sending waves of pleasure to my brain...it felt heavenly!

Time to up the pace a little, I thought to myself. My hands left your hips and slid up to your breasts, watching them in the mirror as they jiggled and swayed below you was such a turn on and seeing them swinging and swaying made me more and more aroused. I stayed deep within you and, with both hands, started running my palms over your hard nipples. I knew you loved it because you responded by starting a slow, rhythmic circling of your bottom against me, stirring my thick hardness within.

I left one of my hands to take care of your nipples and moved the other to seek out that special nub which, because of this particular position, was not getting very much attention so I slipped my fingers into your wet slit and had no trouble finding your hard clit.

I immediately went to work on it, rubbing gently at first then with more urgency as I felt you thrust harder against me. Looking into the mirror, I saw you were totally lost into ecstasy...you were in your own little world...deep cries of passion coming from your open mouth. You opened your lovely brown eyes and met mine looking at you, a look of raw lust spurned me into a series of deep thrusts and more urgent finger work on your clit and had the desired effect I knew it would have.

I felt your pussy tighten around my hardness and then you let out a deep moan which seemed to come from your very soul. Spasm after spasm gripped my stiff member and, after another couple of deep thrusts, I also began to lose control and waves of orgasmic sensations preceded an urgent rush of hot cum from my cock...you must have felt it! I dropped my head onto your bare back, totally spent, but my cock was still jumping inside you as I felt your post-orgasmic contractions. Reluctantly withdrawing my cock from your heavenly well of delight, we both collapsed beside each other...panting, breathless and totally satisfied.

I love Sunday mornings with my Megan... my Angel.