My Melody

Story Info
Daughter teaches him love is found where it's found.
2.2k words
87.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conz
conz
149 Followers

Sometimes a parent never knows which way a teenage child will go. One day they are a sweet as pie, next day they are the nightmare from Hell. My daughter Melody was much like that. The year she turned seventeen, she spent the usual summer with me, proving she had the nasty ability to be both very protective of me and openly hostile to any woman I talked to. At first it was humorous, then I was told by a friend, "She's growing up; the way she's acting you are in for some real problems." Problems? What is the problem when, by the end of her visit, she pranced around in front of me with just her panties on. Big problem.

The next summer it seemed like the whole thing was over with. The first two days she was here we spent going to the places she had picked out during the winter months as she surfed the Internet. It was great to hike around, then, after I was wore out, go to a nice restaurant for a dinner. No problems other than she had developed a bit more than I had expected, and seemed to flaunt her womanhood a bit more than I had figured a daughter should in front of her father. But, what the hell, we were having fun and she seemed to love to make me blush by showing a bit too much thigh, or a hint of her firm bust line.

The third day I was totally wore out, falling asleep on the couch after we ate our dinners from boxes filled with food at a local drive through. I woke up about 10:30 that night, and laid on the couch sleepily as I blew smoke from the cigarette at the ceiling above me. Melody must have grown tired of waiting for me to wake up and had gone to bed.

Slipping down the hallway noiselessly so as to not wake her up, I saw that her bedroom door was open, the faint glow of the night light washing out onto the carpet. I poked me head around the corner of the door to make sure she was asleep and froze as my mouth dropped open.

Even in the dim light, Melody was easy to see. Laying on her bed, covered by a thin, white sheet was Melody, her eyes closed but, by the movement of her hand under the sheet it, was obvious that she was far from sleeping. She was masturbating like a wild woman.

I stood silently watching her playing with herself. My shock turned to humor then, as she gasped, her hips pusheing up to tent the sheet, it turned into want, the wanting growing each time as she got herself off for the third time.

Her fingers were still moving under the sheets, her eyes closed tightly when I sat down on the bed. Instantly, her eyes were open and wide as she stared up at me in pure shock.

"Having fun?" I asked, my voice sounding shallow.

Her eyes filled with tears as she stared up at me. She bit her lower lip as she fought to keep from crying. God, she looked so sweet.

"You don't have to cry, Melody," I said softly. "Christ, it's only normal, I guess."

"But grandma said you'd hate me if you knew; said you'd never want to see me again. I don't want that. Really."

I wiped a tear from her right cheek, bent forward and kissed her on the forehead. "I think she's caused enough problems between us, don't you?"

"You mean you...Ah, you don't mind?"

"Honey," I said, my fingers touching her chin. "Maybe grandma doesn't know everything, and maybe I can help you enjoy it more."

"But, you mean... How?"

"I think you know the answer to that," I said, sliding the sheet down to her waist.

All she could do was stare at me, not knowing what to say or do. I slid the thin nightie up her belly slowly, only to be rewarded by her lifting up so it would slide easily. Inch by inch the nightie move further up until her young tits were staring at me.

God, she looked fine now. Twin, tiny mounds stuck up off her chest, held erect on her chest by their youth. She didn't move; didn't try to force the nightie back down, just laid there and stared at me.

My lips touched her right nipple in out first sexual kiss. She drew in a deep breath as I explored her budding breast with my kisses, quickly moving back to play over the now erect nipple with my tongue.

"Makes me feel funny," she moaned softly when my lips moved to her left nipple.

As I explored her boobs with my lips, I pushed the covers down her thighs, surprised when she lifted her legs from under the covers and laid them back down without a word. My hand moved down between her velvety thighs as I started to suck her nipple deeper into my mouth, holding it firm as my tongue played over it.

Her legs opened as my fingers moved closer to her panties. Her breathing was now much deeper. Her panties were wet as my fingertips passed over her forbidden slit, moving up to the waist band before retracing their journey back down. Now she was understanding that there was more to playing around than her grandmother had told her, a lot more.

Pushing her panties down, making a mental note to get her something more appropriate than these "little girl" white panties. I couldn't help but feel more excited than I had felt in years. Her body, young and firm, cried out to be played with, to be taught. Tiny tits, made firm by her youth, labored up and down as her breathing took on a more urgent pattern. Her thighs, every inch as kissable as her lips or her hot, little, never fucked pussy.

"You okay?" I asked as the panties slid from her feet, revealing a splendid young body now ready to act out on its own needs. Hard nipples to kiss on; a sweet pussy waiting to be taught exactly what I wanted and needed from it. She nodded that she was okay, and in doing so, sealed her fate..

My lips touched her fuzz-covered pussy for the first time as we both moaned out. I had never dreamed someone this young could become so wet, and yet, be so scared of what was going to happen. Her eyes opened wide as I slid my tongue along her glistening slit. I forced myself to endure the pain of being able to both lick her pussy and watch her reactions, both being the greatest turn-on I had ever known. I had waited for a lifetime to find just what I was now finding in my eighteen year old daughter.

When my tongue found her clit, she jerked slightly, opening her legs a bit more. With a growing abandonment, my tongue lapped into her, lashing passion and lust from me to her now quivering body. Her body jerked several times, her hips came up a bit and she whispered out that she felt real funny, then she gasped loudly, grabbed onto the sheets and groaned out as her hips came up and she froze.

Even as she climaxed, I kept working on her clit, not allowing her a moment's escape. My hands and fingers massaged deeply into her fine, young ass, doing everything they could to help carry the girl deeper into her point of no return, a time when she would feel the stinging pain of reality as my cock slipped into her tight, virgin pussy for the first time. She had to be made ready for what was going to happen, both soon and long afterwards.

He juices were fully in control now. I spent as much time dipping my tongue into her love canal as on her clit. Her body moved about, as if she was trying to find comfort on a sand-filled, itchy bed. Her breathing was not hoarse. She labored along until each climax overtook her then, as I could only smile, her body would thrash about wildly, her words babbling on and on about things I could not understand. She was ready.

She looked down as I positioned myself between her legs, my hard cock in my hands. "Oh, God," she moaned, a sick look flooding her face as she shut her eyes tightly. The head of my cock felt her pussy lips part as I guided it into her waiting body. I could feel her tightness close around me like a fleshy sex vice. I felt my cock find her hole and slide into it as she turn her head, opening her mouth to gasp out from the pain of my entry.

Every inch of my entry was a velvety fantasy of hot, tight pussy muscles never before feeling a man's entry. Tightness pushed back against my invasion as I made her first fuck a study in controlled entry. I could see, with each inch of my cock, that her mind was being split in two. One side gasping out to the pain of entry, the other forcing her to go on, silently enduring the stinging pain.

I met her hymen and, with one hard thrust was through it. I had expected a lot more trouble gaining entry, but it had been so easy. She shrieked as her hymen split, lifted her head up and watched the rest of my cock sinking full hilt into her. She took a deep breath, her eyes turned back and she plopped back to the bed with a soft whimpering.

Holding my cock in her, fighting the urges to now bang wildly into her, I waited for her to grow accustomed to her first invasion. She opened her eyes and looked at me, both fear and lust flickering out from somewhere behind her gentle, brown eyes. Then, before my eyes, a cute grin curled up the corners of her lips. She was now ready to become mine in all ways.

Her nipples seemed rock hard to my lips as I bent forward and sucked on her left nipple for a second before moving the right one. I was now slowly working in and out of her. She reacted to each thrust with a gasp, grunt or moan. She was enduring the pain now, turning it into her own needs as my lips and tongue gave her something more to think about as she felt her body being taken; being taken as a woman and not the young girl she was a few minutes before.

"Oh, God! Daddy, please..." She shouted out as she looked at me in shocked bewilderment.

"Let go, Honey," I said softly, knowing that she was now riding the building crest of her first orgasm.

"Please daddy. Please. I love you."

"I love you too hon. Don't fight it."

I would love to tell you how she pumped her young hips hard against me but, in truth, I think she was still in a bit of pain. Her whole orgasm seemed to me to be internal and from the waist up. Her eyes were glazed, her right hand played on her right nipple as I sucked hard on her left one, holding my cock fully in her as I moved slightly from side to side.

Less than a minute further into our love making, I felt my world start to come unglued as pure passionate need wept over my body as if there was a hot, summer wind. Now I was the one shrieking, groaning and carrying on I had to force myself from slamming relentlessly into her body. Her eyes opened wide to my carrying on, maybe thinking that "Good old Dad" was having a heart attack on her.

I felt my sperm juices flood into her, her eyes opening even wider as my cock swelled and erupted into her. My body was frozen in position as I emptied into her, our eyes looking into the eyes of the other said so many feelings without a word being spoken. As she looked at me intently, that cute grin spread from the corner of her lips into a loving smile as she put her arms around me, pulling me to her young body as my cock went limp inside of her.

Stories like this are not done and over with when the man cums in her. No. Never! We laid there that night, talking, laughing and giggling back and forth as I held her in my arms. She fell asleep in my arms that night and I laid there, feeling her breasts heaving against my side as she slept, smoking one cigarette after the other as my mind thought up a million things her and I could do, most of them not in bed.

We made love a lot that summer, and by the end she had no intentions of going back. She stayed with me and is still with me, going to college in a nearby city. Kissing and giggling, laughing and loving as often as we can. But, with her I found new meanings to three words I had never known could feel like this. When I now tell her "I love you" it is with the heart of the man who loves her, not her father.

conz
conz
149 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sleeping In An early morning snuggle with her daddy rocks their world.in Incest/Taboo
Loving Daddy She's Daddy's angel, but she wants to be so much more.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Shocking Discovery Daddy discovers his little girl's secret!in Incest/Taboo
A Stranger's Cabin Ch. 01 Father and Daughter are stranded in the woods.in Incest/Taboo
Josie: An Father/Daughter Story University student comes home to daddy for love & more.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories