My Memorable One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

I did not bother to lower the blinds when I changed clothes in my bedroom. Probably at least someone had seen me doing that. So, I should have known I was an exhibitionist, but the realization forced upon me just then nevertheless came as a shock.

Looking at the men, three of them being men who just fucked me, I saw that Philip III was not there. Kyle saw my confusion, and he said, "Philip III is across the hall fucking Sue's brains out, so we needed a volunteer to take his place. One of these six men is our second fuck. We tricked you. And you won the necklace. Congratulations."

I was in shock. "You let a complete stranger fuck me, and all these strangers watch me get gangbanged? You bastards!" I said. "Which one of you assholes fucked me? Speak up, assholes!"

One man came forward. He had a giant and flaccid cock dangling from his groin. It was coated with a mixture of my juices and his own cum. It looked kind of ugly. "How do I know it was you?"

"We could try again. Given your talents, you might recognize my cock and/or my style," giant cock man said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Michael Everett," he said. I looked at him, incredulous. "I'm Philip's brother."

"Jesus," I said. "Well get out, all of you. Leave me alone with Kyle."

"What about the necklace you won?" Michael Everett said. He presented me with a box. The box was from Tiffany. "How about a kiss and a boob fondle to show no hard feelings?" Michael Everett said.

I took the box and kissed him. He kissed back, and soon he had me on my back, kissing me and playing with my boobs. He stopped, opened the box, and removed the necklace. He lovingly put it around my neck. I almost swooned. "Is it real?" I asked.

"It's as real as my cock,' he said, as his cock (with no condom on it) entered my pussy and immediately we were back to rough sex. It was hard, but I managed to groan out "condom!" but Michael Everett just ignored me. He fucked me completely brutally, and I knew I would be injured or at least sore, but dammit I loved every second of that passionate fuck.

I fucked him back for all I was worth. No longer bound, I wrapped my legs around him and tried my best to crush him between my legs. My fingers clawed at his back. I bit him. He ignored it all, and just pounded me to smithereens. I recognized the style of the fuck. He was the second man, all right.

Michael Everett had real staying power, but then this was his second fuck, wasn't it? He lasted a long time, and I had yet another orgasm during his cruel and yet wondrous fuck. It occurred to me during this marathon fuck, that this was my fifth fuck of the night, with three different men. When he finally finished, I could tell the spectators were eager to get in on the action. No way. That was not going to happen.

This time when I sent them all out, I stood up and pushed them to the door. They each got a kiss goodnight and some boob fondles, but I eventually got rid of all of them. I then spent the night in bed with Kyle, and in the morning, we fucked twice again before I left to meet up with Sue and Marybeth. Kyle wants to see me again. Well, I should hope so! I gave him my coordinates.

I whispered something to Michael Everett as he left after a parting boob fondle, and he smiled. He said he'd see what he could do, and he'd send me a text to let me know. The next morning, I got the text. Here is what Michael Everett wrote: "I nailed the slut. Philip and I took turns. God, do I prefer you! Sue does not even move. She lies there, legs spread, and lets you fuck her. You in contrast are the best I've ever had."

When the three of us met up at the Amtrak station, Marybeth greeted Sue and me with a hello, and she said, "Well girls, was your honor compromised last night?"

Sue lied like a rug, saying no, she had just made out a little with Philip III. She said he tried, of course, but she resisted. "You didn't even give him another blowjob?" I maliciously asked. That way she knew that I knew that she had given him one in the SUV en route back from Vermont.

Sue glared at me, but she said nothing. The bitch: I knew she had fucked like a bunny, and two men at that! It really did not matter that they were brothers. I liked Sue. I was glad to be her friend. But why couldn't she be honest, and let us know that Philip III and his brother fucked her brains out last night?

Then I realized that some people are very private about their intimate life. They have every right to be, too. Plus, Sue might be ashamed of her behavior, letting two men have her in the same evening. That's not acceptable in the social circles of the rich, I assume. Or maybe it is? Rich people are not like you and me.

"How about you, Cathy? Honor still intact?" Marybeth asked, jokingly. She assumed I had been a good Catholic girl. I always had been up to that point.

"I guess you could say my honor is now a little tarnished," I said.

"Woohoo! Tell me the details, babe! You go all the way?" she asked.

"Repeatedly," I said. "I fucked like a bunny. It was fun. You should try it sometime," I replied. I fondled my new necklace, sitting beautifully around my neck, and I smiled.

I had two surprises yet to come. Shortly after I was safely home that same remarkable day, back at my own college, I got a call. Michael and Philip Everett were downstairs, wondering if they could come up to see me?

I let them up, and I ended up letting them take turns with me just as they had done with Sue before me. Michael had been raving about me to Philip III, and he simply had to try me out for himself. I had just become a slut, but I've always been a generous person. So, it makes sense to be a generous slut, I guess. I complied, as long as Michael watched. He was happy to do so.

I got to enjoy Michael's monster cock three times before he went on his merry way. And Philip III got to fuck me (and I got to fuck him, too, of course) for the first time (and the second time; Philip III enjoyed my charms twice that night). Ho hum for Philip III, but if you like it rough, then his brother Michael can really fuck!

For the next two years, Michael Everett would just show up from time to time, always when I was alone. It was eerie how he always seemed to know when Kyle was not there. I always welcomed him, and I welcomed him into my bed, as well. I pretended it was just meaningless sex for both of us. But actually, I think in a strange way we were in love. For him, it seemed he could never get enough of me and as he called it, my "magical pussy." For me, well, I just loved the rough sex. I stayed a slut, but for him only.

The second surprise was that Kyle really did want to see me again. We had a few dates, a lot of sex, and bingo: I had a new boyfriend. Kyle was a keeper, and he even took me to meet his parents. That's when you know it is serious.

Kyle was perfect for me. He liked risky sex almost as much as I did. We had sex everywhere, including public parks, highway rest stops, shopping center parking lots, and my particular favorite: a museum bathroom. We were only caught one time, and then the man who caught us simply watched. God, that was hot. I was worried he would want to try me out, but luckily, he did not.

It was time to put away my newly discovered slut personality, at least for a while (except for the occasional secret romp with Michael Everett and his monster cock. Kyle never knew of those). I became a good girl again. But eventually (a little over a year later), it seems that Kyle had had enough of my whole-wheat bread complexion. He traded me in for some white bread that was more appropriate to his social standing. I did not like it, but I know how the world works. I accepted it. I had no choice, anyway. I was dumped nicely, but I was dumped.

So now I'm single again, and back to one night stands, which at first I did with a vengeance, as if to punish myself for my stupidity for having thought, and believed, that Kyle would be the one. But nevertheless, my new one night stands are nothing like the one I had at the end of that ski trip during my junior year. No, they're normal, and tame.

Well, there is that one exception when a group of us played bridge over at John's place. As the evening progressed, we decided that each of us would remove a piece of clothing whenever someone won the contract in notrump. It was kind of a celebration to play the game without trumps. I'm sure you get the pun.

But that's another story. There's a good side to my current unstable state, I'm sure, and I hope to find it. I hope to find it soon.

What keeps me going, throughout it all, is the undying, never flagging, continuity of Michael Everett's lust for me. From the standpoint of his peers, he is ruling class, and I am brown trash. That is the essence of why it will never really work for us.

But Michael has it bad for me, and it seems he can never get enough of my - as he puts it - spectacular pussy. I feel the same way about his brand of rough sex. I suspect we will be illicit lovers for the rest of our lives. But in the meantime, I want a husband, children, the whole nine yards. And so the search, with its consequent sexual extravaganza, continues. I've decided just to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers
12