My Midnight Surprise

Story Info
Woman is taken by force in her own home.
1.2k words
3.81
71.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sleeping, and I wake with a heavy weight on top of me, pinning my arms to my sides with his legs so I can't struggle away. I scream, and one heavy hand clamps down over my mouth.

The masked man tells me to shut up, he won't hurt me... He pulls out a a sharp knife that glints in the faint light that filters in through the curtains, and I feel my heart sink in my chest. Keeping his body pressed to mine, he moves down the line of my body, stopping once he had one knee between my thighs. He tries to cut off my clothes, and I kick at him, my foot bouncing off of him harmlessly. I curse as he grabs my ankle and presses his knife against my trembling thighs. I can feel the blade biting into my skin, and I freeze, not wanting to be carved up.

The man goes back to slicing the blade through the clothes I'm wearing. I can now feel his knee pressing against my groin more acutely as the sharp blade cuts away my teeshirt and panties, and much to my shock, I can feel my body growing aroused. He ties me up roughly, forcing my legs wide apart. I feel more exposed than I ever have, and still I can't help but feel myself growing damp between my thighs. I pray he won't notice, but part of me knows that he will.

He ties my my arms after he is finished with my legs, and I beg him not to. I hear him laugh, and then he tells me he doesn't want me to try to get away. I sob, tears of fear and shame rolling down my flushed cheeks. I struggle, testing the ropes, but to no avail. The ropes on my arms have no slack, so I can't even move.

The masked intruder leaves the room for several long moments, and I'm left in the dark, trussed up and painfully exposed. Just as I think he has left, he comes back in, whistling a tune that I can't place, though I think I've heard it before.

I can feel the bed dip as he climbs onto it, crawling between my legs. I feel his lips on the inside of my leg, working their way up to my thigh. His rough hands slide over my flesh, kneading my thighs and stomach roughly enough I was certain I'd be bruised.

He calls me a filthy whore, and notes aloud that he can smell my fear and desire just before slowly beginning to lick my exposed pussy almost tenderly. I writhe under his touch, disgusted with myself as I feel my arousal begin to burn in my groin far hotter than it ever has before.

His tongue slips between the folds of my hot sex slowly at first, teasing my hardening clit. He stops for a moment, and tells me how good I taste, smacking his lips obscenely. I try to writhe away again, but the ropes binding me are expertly tied. I let out a cry of protest that is mixed with pleasure, and he lowers his face once more. His tongue laps at my slick sex eagerly now, and he's clearly enjoying the helpless sounds of pleasure that I am trying to choke back through my tears.

His fingers plunge into me suddenly, thrusting as his tongue slides mercilessly through my dripping wet sex. I twist and try to squirm away, but the ropes only tighten. I let out another helpless cry, and he begins to suck my clit, humming as he does so. I can feel the bed growing damp underneath me from my juices, and I blush in desire and shame. I begin to feel hot as his thick fingers plunge into me roughly, and I can feel my muscles tighten down on his fingers, making them feel even bigger inside me. My head swims, and my body is afire, tingling everywhere with need. Orgasm over takes me, and then suddenly, his mouth and fingers are gone...

My senses are hazy, but I hear the sound of a zipper being yanked down. I lift my head to the best of my ability, the tears no longer streaming down my face like they had. I see him pull out his hard cock, and I shudder. It's not over yet, I think to myself in horror, though my body still screams for more. His erection pulses, oozing with pre-cum eagerly as he stands beside the bed.

He thrusts his hips towards me, his warm rod slapping against my face. I beg him to let me go, but he just laughs as he slides himself against my face. He then leans forward, grabbing my head in his strong hands to hold me in place. I try to move, but he's too strong. He brings his hard cock to my lips, and forces himself inside my lips, threatening to hurt me if I bite. I comply, sucking and licking with all the eagerness I can muster. I roll my tongue against the crown of his cock, making him shudder with excitement. That one flick caused him to begin to thrust himself violently down my throat, using my mouth for his own pleasure. I can barely breathe as his continues to fill my throat, and I gag a little as I struggle for air.

After several long moments of him fucking my throat raw, he pulls away and climbs between my legs, pressing his hard cock against my slick opening. He slides his erection against me, teasing my slippery sex. He tells me he wants me to beg him to fuck me, and I protest, fresh tears running down my face. He grabs my chin roughly, and stares down into my eyes with his own. Once again he demands that I beg him to fuck me, and I give in, afraid he will decide to hurt me.

He continues to slide himself against me, and I weakly ask him to fuck me, my words barely audible. He slaps me, and demands I say it louder. I sob, and comply. He grins down at me, and says it's my lucky night.

With one hard stroke, he slams himself inside me, bruising my flesh a little in the process. He slams himself inside me, all the while saying I'm a dirty girl and he knows that I am a cock hungry slut. I feel myself growing lightheaded, and I can feel that familiar tingling. I cry out in pleasure as much as protest, but I seem to have lost all words at the moment. I orgasm again, and he continues to thrust, extending the sensation for what seems like hours to me. I hear his breathing become erratic, and he continues to fucks me hard and without mercy, pulling himself out just in time to shoot his hot load onto by heaving breasts.

He falls back on the bed for several moments, catching his breath. Once he has done that, he stands up to pull his pants back on properly, then he cuts the rope holding my right arm.

He leaves, whistling once more while I try to regain my strength to free myself.