My Miho Ch. 01

Story Info
My Conservative Japanese Wife Surprises me.
3.8k words
4.03
45.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: Contains sex outside of marriage. If you don't like it, then move on. And for god's sake, don't comment. Also, in real life, my wife's English is not as good as my writing, so you'll need to imagine as she's talking in the story.

*****

I suppose the best way to start this story is with a little bit of chronological history starting about 15 years ago. That's when my company sent me to our branch office in Tokyo, Japan for some accounting work. It was my first overseas assignment and my first trip to Japan, so I was excited.

So, the branch office was sizable with over 500 employees, and I was assigned to work with their CFO to go over the annual financials. My plane arrived late, and I was given a quick tour of the company on the first day before closing time. I was able to take in the office layout and of course, noticed a lot of the office ladies. Some were cute, but most were average. Nothing turned my head. Then again, they probably didn't think much of me being a nerdy and pale white boy from the Midwest. But on my second day of work, there was a knock on my door and in came Miho, my soon to be bride. Wow, did she get my attention. We both gave each other one of those big pleasantly, surprised smile to each other. I was staring at her so intensely that I barely made out that she was from the HR department and came over to give me my itinerary on whom I would be meeting and working with for the week. (Something the Japanese are big on.) I guess she was assigned to help me with the logistics and manners of doing business in Japan during my stay. Lucky me!

As the days turned into weeks, we got to know each other more and more from working together. Miho was a graduate from a nearby university and had been working for the company for 2 years now. 23 years old and still living at home with her conservative middle-class parents. She had a typical skinny JP body with perky boobs from what I could tell, but she had those big hush puppy brown eyes like an anime character that had me head over heels for her. I think she knew it, and perhaps that gave her some courage to show some attraction towards me as well. Otherwise, she wouldn't have accepted my invitation to "work" over dinner. By the end of the night, I had walked her to the train station and we had our first kiss. That was a tough night because I had a raging hard-on that I couldn't wait to get back to my hotel to relieve.

To make a long courtship short, we ended up engaged after 2 months of dating and with the approval of her parents. During that time, she confided in me that was a virgin and coming from a conservative upbringing, she wanted to wait for our wedding night. I wanted her so bad, but what else could I do but wait. I was so in love/lust with her at that moment, that we got married a month later in Japan just before my assignment ended and I had to come back to the US.

On the night of our honeymoon, I finally got to fully appreciate how lucky of a catch I had with Miho. As she disrobed completely in front of me for the first time in our relationship, I sucked in all her beauty. Standing at just 5 feet tall and 100 pounds, her body looked like that of a nude little teenager. Her delicate and tender skin was like porcelain, and her limbs seemed so fragile. Her long sleek black hair was moving slightly from side to side as she moved closer to me. We then embraced each other nude and kissed passionately. It didn't take long for me to placed her on the bed and positioned myself on top of her. Though I was horny as hell, I wanted to savor the moment.

As I slowly spread her legs, I took in the sight of her beautiful virgin pussy. It seemed so small, even the pink lips, compared to the girls in the porn vids that I masturbated almost on a nightly basis up to that point. Though my thin 4 incher of a manhood is nothing to brag about, it was surprising for me to see her to take it completely inside her little love tunnel without any problem after the first flinch. Being so excited, I was only able to last 2 minutes before I squirted my 2-tablespoon load into her. Miho was disappointed at first but was glad to see it come back to life after a few minutes (as so was I). I then continued to finish the job that I started. However, even after 30 minutes of straight fucking, Miho couldn't seem to orgasm and showed signs of concern. I was so tired that I had to take a rest and decided to try and finish her off with my mouth. This I was happy to do since I'd always wanted to taste her pussy. I had only gone down on one girl before Miho, and man that was just an awkward experience. Miho's pussy on the other hand, seemed to taste so erotic and sweet. Nothing like a sour or bitter taste that I had before with the other gal. Perhaps it was her healthy Japanese diet that made the difference. Anyway, that seemed to do the trick. She was gushing like a water fountain that my entire face was drenched in her juice. We both came once and decided to settle for that humble achievement for the first night.

After that night, I still was not able to make my wife cum in any other way. So, I eventually just gave up trying after following up on all the advice I could read up on. And after giving birth to our son during the 3rd year of our marriage, her hormones kicked in and changed her body permanently. Her breasts size went from an A-cup to a large B-cup size, and I swore her pussy seemed even looser than before if that was possible. Sometimes I could barely feel her whenever I entered her. I knew she really couldn't feel much of me inside from her facial expression, but she always obliged whenever I wanted to make love to her.

That was when my insecurities kicked in and I decided to go on the web to do some research on the matter. As I was surfing for helpful information, I would often trigger a porn web site. Some of these websites would lure me in with tantalizing naked women, but it was the hardcore websites that intrigued me. (Remember, this was 15 years ago, so internet porn wasn't as free and diverse as it is today.) It dawned on me that it was the size of the men's cocks on these sites that got my attention. They all seemed to be unrealistically huge. While my wife can cover my entire dick with one hand, their lover's grip on their cocks seemed to only cover half of it and sometimes not completely around! Perhaps it was jealousy that made me want to prove that these images were altered. But as the days turned to months to years, I had come to the realization that most of these cocks on the web were real and that my own dick is thin and short compare to them. Sometimes I would often wonder if mine were of such size, how my wife would feel. I would imagine fucking my wife with my large 8-inch cock and feeling how tight her pussy was. Then perhaps she would be able to cum from me fucking her.

As the months went by, I also got into reading the erotic stories. Perhaps not surprising was that the stories about a wife having sex with a well-endowed stud got my hormones racing. Of course, this got me imagining my sweet little Japanese wife getting royally fucked by one of these studs. I'm not completely sure what it was, but it seemed like I was feeling a combination of jealousy, curiosity and lust, all at the same time. These odd mixed feelings would always give me the best orgasm just from masturbation.

1 year later, all I could think about was my wife in all kinds of situations with all kinds of studs with big dicks and them having their ways with her. From the stories I ready, I would imagine my wife being in those situations. Usually, it would end up with me somehow watching her getting fucked by a big cock and she loving it.

I wanted to see it happened so bad that I decided to carefully approach her with it. First, I introduced her to some mild role playing. She was hesitant at first, but decided to please me and have a little fun with it. The role play would first start out with some guys flirting with her at the park or the beach. Then I slowly migrated it towards her meeting up with strangers and having a torrid one-time fuck with them, like a salesman coming to our home. As she didn't object to it and rather enjoyed it, I then introduced myself into the scene by accidentally catching her in the act but continued to watch without her knowing. The thought of her basically putting on a sex show for her husband to watch got her pretty horny though she tried not to show it. I continued telling her these stories as I'm either fucking her or eating her out, and we both ended up with great orgasms, one way or another. Then I occasionally showed her some voyeur porn while either fingering or licking her. I explained to her it's not so uncommon among couples now to have a male lover for the wife. She was a big shocked to see the size of the guys' cocks in those videos. But I knew it was turning her on cause her pussy became very wet. I was finally breaking down her conservative wall.

One night, I finally made the move and told my wife that if the opportunity ever arises, she should give in to temptation if she wanted to. I quickly added and reassured her that I would at no time get angry with her. I just wanted her to learn to enjoy the pleasures of sex without any guilt, and perhaps that would make our sex life even better. Miho replied that though these role plays and stories are doing good for our sex life, she would never act them out in real life. Again, I reassured her and even told her that it would really excite me to know that my wife is still attractive to other men. Besides, she's never had any other lover besides me and that she should explore a bit to get to know what makes her happy. At the same time, I told her that I really had no desire to have sex with another woman. Just the thought of her enjoying herself completely with a stud of her choosing would make me happy. I told her that she can do it but only on one condition - that either she tells me everything about her adventure or let me watch.

"Are you really sure?" She asked.

"Yes" I answered.

"And you won't get jealous at all?"

"Miho, I've been fantasizing about it for a long time now. I still don't know why it turns me on, but I really do want you to try on a new lover. Not just any lover, but a stud who's well hung."

"Well...only if the right situation comes along I may consider it. But what if he has a big penis? Don't you think it may hurt me or stretch me out permanently?" She asked.

"I think you'll handle it fine. Maybe you'll really enjoy it." I reassured her.

All the talking got both of us horny, and we went at it again. While pumping in and out of my wife, I asked her to imagine her stud fucking her again. I asked if she liked his big cock sliding in and out of her tight little Japanese pussy. "Ohhhh!" She moaned as she had another shattering orgasm.

Then came that fateful Saturday evening 3 months ago. I came back from another week-long business trip half-exhausted but very horny. As you can guess, I was reading up on those stories again and it gave me a good hard-on at the hotel. I was thinking again about my wife getting seduced by a stud while I was away. As I opened the door, my wife was not there to greet me as usual. Instead, she told me to come upstairs to our bedroom.

I opened the door and saw my wife appearing naked underneath the sheets. Her normally groomed hair was all tangled, there were some wet spots on the sheets, and she had a look of complete satisfaction on her face.

"Well, dear. It happened today." Miho said with a mixed grin look with some concerns thrown in.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, what we've been talking about. You know, your fantasy?" She replied hoping I wouldn't be mad.

She was relieved when I responded by tearing my clothes off and jumping into bed with her. "So, tell me all about it." I eagerly asked. "Who was it with? When did it happen? And where's our daughter?"

"Don't worry. She's with your parents for the weekend."

"Well, it started a few days ago, when I was having trouble starting the car for grocery shopping. The next thing I knew, Bill, our neighbor came over to ask if he could give me a hand. I normally don't like to talk to him but I was in a hurry to get to the store before it closes. So, I told him that the car was not starting. After a few minutes of working under the hood, he got the car to start. I thanked him and felt obligated to offer him something for dinner when I came back from shopping. Since he was single, he said that he may take me up on my offer."

Bill was our divorced neighbor next door who was a bit full of himself. Though he wasn't an asshole, he did like to brag about himself. He was a bit of an outdoorsman, hunting, hiking, running and liked to work out at the gym. So I suppose he was pretty tanned and fit for a 45 yo guy. I'm guessing he's about 6'2" and 200lbs, which kinda dwarfs me at 5'8" and 150lbs.

Miho continued, "When I came back, I had just finished cooking dinner when he rang the doorbell. It was Bill coming back to take me up on my offer. He had just come back from his workout at the gym in his tank top and shorts, and told me he was hoping for something quick to eat before he showered up for the night. I was hoping he wouldn't take me up on my offer, but at the same time, his sweaty muscles were kinda sexy in a rough masculine way, so I invited him in."

"It turned out that he was rather funny and made me laugh a lot. He asked me to share a glass of Sherry with him for dessert and so I didn't think much of it. I guess the Sherry was a bit stronger than I remembered and so I got a bit tipsy. Then when I was washing the dishes, he suddenly came up behind me and put his strong hands on my waist. I was shocked and was just standing there frozen as he told me how beautiful I was and how long he had wanted me.

I guess it was a combination of the wine, his compliments and his large, muscular body that got to me. The next thing I knew, he spun me around and kissed me forcefully as he grinded his body onto mine. His hands were roaming all over my body, squeezing my butt and groping my breasts. I don't know why but I was enjoying his aggressive behavior. Then he just picked me up and took me upstairs to our bedroom and we had sex for the rest of the night."

"So, how was it? Was he, you know, big?" I eagerly asked as I was now massaging her breasts.

"Ummm...yes. He had a rather large tanned penis." My wife answered.

"Just how big was he?" I asked.

Miho held out her hands about 8 to 9 inches apart and said, "About this long."

"My god!" was my reaction. "And how thick was it?"

"About this thick." As she made a C with her hand and with a gap between her fingers and her thumb.

"So, what did you guys do?"

"First, he started out by tearing off my panties. He forced my legs opened and began to lick me. I tried to resist but he was just too big and strong. After just a few minutes, he made me cum again and again with just his tongue. Then he took off the remainder of his clothes. As he pulled down his underwear, I saw his...penis. It was circumcised, soft but as large as a small cucumber. Then he brought it near my face and told me to taste him in return. Again, I felt obligated and put it in my mouth to return the favor. As I began to lick and suck on it, it began to grow larger and harder. The next thing I knew, it was as long and thick as my forearm, just like those that you showed me on the internet. I couldn't get it all in my mouth so I just licked its purple head.

After a few minutes, he told me he couldn't come so he needed to "fuck" me. I told him that he was too big but he reassured me that he'll be gentle. After he put on the condom, he began to enter me. It hurt initially when his big penis head pushed into my vagina. But after a few minutes of slowly going in and out of me, I guess I was able to adjust for his size. He said I had the tightest "pussy" he's fucked in a long time, but it felt really good. That compliment made me kinda proud. After a few more minutes, he was able to put all his manhood inside me. I was so surprised when he tilted my head to show me that his giant penis was completely inside me.

"How did it feel? Did you like it like those women in the videos?" I asked.

"Ummm...I was a bit nervous at first when I was trying to push it all inside of me. But after he got it all inside, I was able to relax more and began to enjoy it. Then, when he started to go faster and harder, it felt really good. He really stretched me out but I was so wet and horny that it made it even better. I guessed we must have had sex for like an hour because I was coming again and again. I just couldn't stop. Finally, he tensed up and orgasmed."

"Darling I hope you're not too angry, but his condom broke and he came inside of me. But please, don't worry. I'll get an abortion if you want me to."

"So, you could be pregnant now?"

"Well, maybe."

"Was that the only time he fucked you?"

"Ummm...no. He fucked me every day after that until you came home."

"Did you fuck him just before I got home?"

"Ummm...yes. He fucked me for an hour and just left 10 minutes before you came home."

I quickly pulled off the sheets from the rest of her hidden body. There were red, hickie marks all over her inner thighs. Her once pink and tight pussy was now a gaping red hole. Whenever she inhaled and exhaled, her entrance expanded and contracted showing me just how much Bill, my neighbor, had stretched my wife's pussy out with his big cock. His cum was still leaking out of her once faithful pussy and some of it had crusted up on her thigh.

I quickly got on top of her, entered her and fucked her for all it's worth. I could feel the slickness of his sperm as I tried to get some friction from her stretched pussy. As I fucked her as hard as I could, I asked her to tell me how much she liked fucking him. I don't think she could feel much of me but she obligated.

"Oh, yes. He's a very good lover. I couldn't believe how good I felt. He really stretched me out. I really like his big penis, dear. He did me in all positions. He even carried me up the stairs while I was sitting on his penis."

"He told me that I was the first Japanese woman that he's ever bedded and that I was very sexy. I guess that kinda turned me on more that I got to be his first Japanese lover. He asked if I liked his "big white cock", and I could only whimper a "yes" between my moans. Then he suddenly pulled his penis all the way out and made me beg for it. I was so horny that I did what he wanted. I begged him, "Please, FUCK me!" He also made me say things like "I love your big white cock" and "You can fuck me anytime".

"Did you let him come inside you again?"

"Yes. After the first time, he said it doesn't matter now, so he just fucked me without a condom. I could really feel his warmness. It felt really sexy and even better. He came so much that he stained all our sheets with his sperm coming out of me."

"Oh, I really enjoy sex with him, dear. I don't know if I can stop. Your penis is so hard and hot, so I guess you seem to like it too. Do you want to watch next time? I don't think he cares." Miho asked.

"OK. You can fuck him again, as long as you tell me everything." I replied as I fucked away knowing full well my little 4 incher will never be able to satisfy my wife.

To be continued.