My MILF Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
How I got to make it out with my second woman.
4.1k words
4.32
16.9k
9
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I first made it out with Christy I made it a habit to masturbate with my windows open so that she can watch me jerk off for her. And we'd make love whenever possible. We never had enough having sex.

Christy and her husband was living in that house for rent and they were not satisfied with the facilities in the house. So they decided to move into someplace else. Christy tried to convince her husband in not to move out saying she is happy with the house and all, though she was not actually. She told me she tried to convince him because she was afraid that she'd then might never get to see me nor make love to me. She feared that she might once again be left unsatisfied of her sexual desires as her husband cares less about her or sex running behind money, while I was the only one whom she had.

Then came the sweet miracle. Coming to know about Christy moving out, my mother offered them that they could stay at our house for rent moreover I being the only one in the house couldn't maintain it and always kept it dirty. So Christy tells her husband about it and he liked the idea. And thus they moved in to my house. We split the house into two portions, them taking one and leaving me the other.

This made everything easier for us. I have the habit of waking up late in the morning and she'd come wake me up by giving me a sweet morning blowjob as soon her husband leaves. There's nothing better than waking up to her face while she'd be sucking my dick.

Her mouth is the best masturbator ever, I'd bet. She'd make me cum within minutes no matter how hard I try to hold it. She is such a blowjob goddess. And she sure does love the taste of cum as she drinks every drop of it as I cum inside her mouth

And after my morning wakey... wakey... blowjob, she'd pull me into her house and I'd spend the next half day with her. She'd be there in the kitchen cooking our breakfast or lunch and then I'd go in grab her waist and slowly making my way to her breasts and give her a big hug. By then I'd be hard as rock.

I'd then poke her ass with my dick through the clothes while she'd drop everything she had in her hand and turn towards me with lust and we'd make love!!. It'd be a quickie as I don't wish to disturb her much while cooking.

It's not just in the kitchen while cooking, we'd fuck while watching TV, while taking bath, while washing clothes literally every time possible for us to make it out. We led a happy sex life.

Christy one day came home early after her husband went for work and I was half awake. I expected the usual wakey... wakey. But she seemed a bit sad and so I asked her what is bothering her.

"My Sister-in-law is coming to stay with us so that it'd be easy for her to search for a job" she said

"I mean that's good news right!!?? Why are you worried??" I asked.

"She'd be home most of the time, we won't be able to make love as much as we used to anymore until she finds a job. And by then I am afraid you'll also finish your B.E. degree and you'll also go in search for a job" she said in a low voice with a sad face.

I was aroused seeing her love towards me. I rose up, caressed her giving a hug and combing her beautiful black hair and said,

"We'll work it out darls!! And don't worry about me going elsewhere cus wherever I go I'd eventually fly back into your hands like a boomerang, I'll always be yours. And God knows what...she might even make a good company with you"

After a small pause, I asked Christy her sister-in-law's name.

"Banu" she replied.

It then flashed my mind... "Yes of course!...I've seen her. That fair, awesome structured chick!!" I said to myself

Though Christy was my goddess, I've always admired Banu's ass. Boy!! It is one piece of ass man!! And her eyes. They speak by itself, very expressive.

And hence the news came as a surprise to me, cus I will be able to stalk her close.

*****

The day came. I heard a new voice coming from Christy's home. I knew it was Banu. I wished to see her so I went inside when Banu while arguing about something with Christy came and bumped on me.

I caught her as she was starting to fall. I caught her by her waist when I felt how soft and busty her ass was. We then apologized to each other and introduced each other.

"So I see you guys met!! " Christy exclaimed after hearing our chat.

We then sat and had a chat for a while, all three.

Banu was a heck of a character with some good sense of humor. We became friends easily.

*****

Next day morning, Christy came home early with a huge smile. I wondered what made her excite this much!?

"What happened" I asked her.

"You're not gonna believe what happened yesterday!! She exclaimed.

"Why, what happened?" I asked.

And thus Christy started to explain the whole incident that happened.

The before day's evening I was not home and Christy's Husband too went for his colleague's wedding reception. After that Christy also went out after telling Banu that it'd take time for her to come back home and asked Banu to call her incase she needs any help.

Christy actually went to see a friend of hers but since she was not home, Christy came back home within an hour. The door was open so Christy didn't have the need to knock. As she entered and went towards the kitchen, she heared Banu's voice and some low voice mournings coming from her room. So Christy peeked inside her room when she found Banu lying topless, watching porn and touching herself through her panties. She was fingering her wet pussy and even made the bed wet with her pussy juice.

Christy didn't leave but stayed, stunned watching Banu touch herself. And as she was fingering, she started to mumble some name, at first Christy thought she heard it wrong... but then it was clear.

Banu was mumbling Christy's name.

She was mumbling Christy's name all the while she fingered her pussy screaming Fuck it, Lick it, Finger it and tear it apart... oh yeah!!

She was squeezing her boobs out of excitement and then started double fingering her vagina. She was so involved in it that she didn't notice Christy peeping. And Christy too kept on watching Banu masturbating that at one point she got horny herself and started fingering herself.

Banu then started fingering faster, and fell back on the bed twerking as she climaxed after which she then covered herself and went to take a nap.

Jaw dropping moments for me (Andy) as I heard the whole thing from Christy.

"You could have interrupted her and explored the lesbian of you" I asked with exclamation.

"How could you say that...!!" Christy shouted.

"I am not a lesbian plus I didn't feel like interrupting. I was shocked but moreover enjoyed watching her masturbate and was afraid that she might just stop if I interrupted" Christy added.

"Would you like to experiment the lesbo side of yours?" I asked with a naughty plan going inside my head.

"I guess I could... but I ain't bold enough to go ask her to kiss me and make love to me and all" Christy replied.

"Hmm... I get it. Ok then now onwards do as I ask you to do, and things might end up fascinating" I giggled and exclaimed as I told her my plan.

"Ok... I hope it works" Christy exclaimed with expectations.

*******

The same day I saw Banu walking down the street alone, so went up and said "Hi".

She said she was bored just sitting inside the house and wanted to get some fresh air.

After a pause she then asked me if I could help her find any interesting place to hangout.

I agreed and asked her if I could also join her cus I too was bored.

She was Okay with it and so we hung out. I pitched in some flirty lines inbetween our talks and she seemed to be okay with it... I mean she in fact enjoyed them. So that made me wonder if she's not just a Lesbo but a Bi (Bisexual). I even started fantasizing a threesome with Banu and Christy over the thought of her being a Bisexual. We finished our day and came back home thickening our relationship.

*****

The next day, Christy was upto something according to my plan that she hasn't done in a long time. She was gonna masturbate!

The plan was for Christy to get caught masturbating by Banu so that she'd know Christy is in need for sexual pleasure.

So as per plan Christy started the play by the time her husband went to office and Banu came back after her usual morning jog.

Christy left her bedroom doors open and the sound of the porn she was watching high so that Banu could notice it.

As soon as Banu came in, she could hear the mourning sound from Christy's room. Banu as we thought slowly peeped in Christy's bedroom to watch her masturbate. Christy noticed her watching but kept on going pleasuring herself for a while.

"Ooh... Yeah... Fuck me...fuck me...yes...yes...yes..." Christy shouted before starting to burst out squirting her juice all over the bed.

And that's the point where I'd planned and asked Christy to act as if it was only by then she saw Banu catching her masturbating...

"Oh my God... Banu... shit...!!" Christy shouted covering up herself and got up from her bed

And the bedspread she used to cover up was full of pussy juice she just squirted.

Banu stood there biting her lips realizing the depth of sexual excitement she just felt watching Christy, her lesbo love of the taboo fantasy, pleasuring herself.

Christy then started to walk out of the room. But out of the tension of being caught, she dropped the bedsheet she used to cover herself up and walked the way out of the room nude.

Banu was simply living the moment standing near the door staring at Christy's naked boobs. And Christy had to walk past her where her naked boobs rubbed against Banu's shoulders.

Christy walked her way out of the room to the bathroom and shut the doors and took a bath.

While Banu on the other hand couldn't handle the excitement. She jumped on Christy's bed, taking her cum filled bedspread in her hands, sniffing them and started rubbing her pussy. She then started tasting Christy's pussy juice from the bedspread and continued pleasuring herself until she climaxed.

*****

Later that evening Christy and her husband went for a wedding, leaving Banu alone home. And I was at my house laying dry without a fuck since morning with Christy being busy trying to explore her lesbo side.

So there I was frustrated, decided to wank off and sleep. I started searching for my favorites, that's when I heard noises coming from Christy's house. So I stopped searching porn and listened carefully.

I then realized that it was the usual "ooh... aah... mourning... from porn".

I wondered if it was Banu watching it so with high excitement and expectations I dropped eaves over their door and I realized it was not locked. I slowly opened the door and went in and searched for Banu.

I found the source room from where the mourning came. So with the tension building up, I peeped in.

There she was, Banu...!! with her amazing ass bouncing, fucking a dildo. She was sitting on it watching porn turned against me. So didn't notice me standing. I watched her for a few seconds and then realized that it's way better than porn to cum for. So I took out my dick and started jerking off watching Banu masturbate.

All the time I was just focusing on her ass which didn't let me last very long, I came spurting ropes of cum in the air. A rope of cum went landing on her feet and she noticed me having just finished jerking off!!

"What the Fuck!?... were you jerking off watching me??" She shouted and asked as she covered herself.

"No... Not you, I was jerking off to the lesbo porn you were watching... dumbo... Ofcourse I was jerking off to you only!!" I replied.

She giggled for a second but snapped out of it and asked me "What if I tell Christy about it!!??"

"Oh no... cus she might not like me pleasuring myself watching other girls" I replied.

"What do you mean!!??" She exclaimed.

"Exactly what I said... We're in an affair!!" I replied.

"Omg...!! But I don't blame her cus my brother never gave thoughts about sex much. He was just too busy piling up his assets" She replied.

"Yeah... poor girl. Got frustrated and found refuge under my pants" I giggled.

"Hmm... I see" she laughed and responded.

"Say... I came to know that you have some 'interest' on Christy...!! Is it true!?" I asked.

Banu stood shocked wondering how I knew and after a long pause asked me "How!?"

"Christy once caught you pleasuring yourself screaming her name"

"Omg...!! Shit...how did she respond man!?" she asked with panic.

"She was actually aroused by it and has been wanting to explore it with you ever since" I replied easing her panic.

"Seriously!!?? Omg... Are you serious!!?? Oh...my...God..." she got ecstatic and jumped on me as she kissed me.

I seriously had no idea why she kissed me but I thought maybe it was because I gave her the great news she was hoping, longing and expecting... Our kiss lasted a few seconds which sprung my dick back on!!

"I can't wait to get her all of my own..." she exclaimed as she noticed my hard on and was like

"Seriously...!!?? did I just turn you on!!?? am I that sexy??" She enquired.

"Do you realise that you do use a lot of 'Seriously!!??' while you talk. And to answer your question, yeah you are!! very much you are!! And believe me, my body doesn't lie (pointing at my Hard-on dick)..." I answered.

"Aww... that's a nice pick up line... I like it. Do you usually use that with girls in bed with you!?" she asked.

"I do flirt. But tis the first time I am using this line. In fact I didn't make it up, it just came up as soon as I saw you asking me that question, cus it ain't a lie, you ain't a lie... You're just damn too sexy girl. I've always admired your beauty" I replied.

With that said... It gave a pause in our conversation. We were looking at each other's eyes and lips. She even bowed down and took a glance at my dick. That very moment, I broke our silence and gave her another kiss. She kissed back.

After some time, I broke our kiss and was like "for a second I thought you were a lesbian... Thank god you're a Bi" I exclaimed.

"I am not a lesbo idiot, I am not Bi too. It's just Christy that drives the Lesbo inside me. I just wanna explore her. Atleast once. Other than that I am just as straight as you!!" she kissed again having finished saying that.

"Hmm... So are you saying that I might stand a chance to make out with you!!?? "

"What do you think you're doing right now!? Dry cleaning!?" she giggled as we continued kissing.

Our kisses became deep and deep and I started to remove the bedsheet she was using to cover up asking "I'd like to spend the evening lying next to you making love to you"

She giggled as she grabbed hold of my dick and started wanking it.

And thus we started making out. She wanked me for some time, then took it in her mouth giving me a blowjob. As she did it, she tasted the cum dripping at the tip from my last ejaculation.

"Mmm... your cum does taste good..." she complimented.

"Wait till you taste the load then..." I exclaimed

She continued the blow... giving my cock some deepthroats in between.

I was about to cum. She took my dick out of her mouth and held it near the entrance of her mouth and wanked it as I started cumming.

I was like "Ahhh...ahh..." panting. While she was like "Mmm...mmm..." taking the load with a wide smile.

She started gargling and playing with my load before she swallowed it.

Then I crawled up between her thighs into her pussy as I started licking it. She became ecstatic and held my head tight against her pussy as if she wanted me to go deeper with it...

I started fingering both of her hole while licking her clit...

She was trembling with excitement and her body started shivering with pleasure. She started leaking pussy juice heavily but didn't squirt like Christy would.

She then climaxed as I continued fingering her and I could see her body being hit by the waves of her climax as she quivered.

She then laid back of the exhaust of her climax. I went up her body and kissed her thinking of letting her rest after the exhausting climax of hers. But as I kissed her, she reached down for my dick and placed it near her entrance.

"I want you in... I wanna make love to you!!" she said with love in her eyes.

I could feel something odd and unique happening between us while I made love to Banu. With Christy it was just lust that I've always felt while we made out. But with Banu it was something else. I was not sure what it actually was but I just loved the feeling.

She hooked her feet behind my back and pulled me close, guiding my cock into her.

"I have you now!!" she whispered playfully "Now fuck me bitch" She said.

I kept on looking at her eyes as I started shoving my dick inside her womanhood. She quivered a bit and took a gasp in as I entered her.

It was that odd feeling that kept bothering me... "Am I in love?!" I asked myself. "No way... all you ever wanted was unlimited access to pussy... so stop acting as if you have fallen in love!!" My conscience answered as I snapped out of it and continued fucking.

We then found ourselves fond towards doggystyle where I could easily cup her breasts while sticking my dick deep inside her. I would even play with her erect nipples which makes her moan with pleasure.

We then climaxed together in that position. My dick was squeezed tightly by her pussy during her climax and I too came inside her. We were both tired enough by then, so we cleaned ourselves and took a nap. And just bcus of the fact that Christy and her husband might turn up any minute made me leave her be after some time. So I went and slept off at my room.

*****

The next day morning, as usual I woke up to Christy's blowjob. As I woke up spurting my load inside her mouth she was delightedly swallowing it in. She then apologized me that she'd be gone for the evening to see her sick mother and will be back only by tomorrow.

I asked her to carry on adding on that there's nothing to apologize about it.

"Thanks dear" she replied with a smile.

At that moment I was wondering whether to tell Christy about me having sex with Banu. "May be later" I told myself.

I bid her goodbye as Christy left with her husband and the next moment I felt a huge hug from behind. It was Banu. As I turned around she hugged me again and kissed me. She was just delighted on us getting another evening of our own.

We hung out for sometime and returned home by evening. Banu started making us dinner while being topless. She was simply showing off her beautiful tits off. But still I was more concerned about her smacking round ass. The thought of it always gives me a hard-on. So there I stood stalking her body as she was busy cooking. I didn't want wish to disturb her but couldn't control my urge either. I took out my dick and started jerking off. Every now and then, I would gently thump my cock's head with my finger and the sensation felt great. By then I couldn't help myself just standing there and jerking off to her ass. My patience broke.

I went and grabbed her from behind sighing... and pulled down her knickers and started fingering her pussy from behind. She moaned a second and started enjoying it while grabbing my head from front. (not my dick head... my actual head)

"Yes... Yes... that's it... I know you couldn't wait to get on my pussy" she exclaimed.

I objected and said "It's not your pussy dear... it's always been your ass..." I grabbed her ass while quoting it and pulled it towards my dick.

I placed my dick over her anal wall and slid it in and out over her skin for some time, then took the leap as I spat on the head of my dick lubing it and placed it on her anal entrance.

She panicked and said "No... No... don't do it..."

but I didn't let her finish as I slowly shoved it inside her ass. She screamed the hell out, but thanks to the music playing... No one could hear it. It was her first time taking it anal that made her scream.

12