My Minotaur Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes, perhaps feeling the strength of emotions radiating from me, and sensing my desperation if not my sincerity smiled superlatively downwards. "Very well Ailara, I would not want to see you go wanting. What do you truly desire?"

I thought a moment. "Your breasts, Valsivale, they are not natural, are they?" She scowled now, but again I stammered, "I mean no disrespect! I would have you do the same for me!"

"Yes, my bosom is enhanced through my magics... but I could not bless you with such a boon permanently, perhaps only a few hours or so at a time. Only such repeated treatments on myself over the course of years have altered me for good."

I thought on this a moment. "I do not care! A few hours will be enough!"

She smiled. "Very well, Ailara. I shall do to you as I have done to myself. You shall have the advantage of me, for I did not start nearly so amply endowed as you yourself are, thus your potential is far greater."

With these words she raised an arm, drawing that strange violet energy from around herself in a spiraling cloud, directing it to surround me. Within the purple folds of power, I could feel a tightness in my bosoms, cringing slightly as they grew heavier and heavier, than knowing relief as they seemed to lift, gravity itself bending to Valsivale's will to take the massive weight off of my back.

When all parted, I looked down and could not even see my feet! My bosoms had grown into tankards, surpassing the size of milk jugs and large pumpkins, even besting Valsivale's prize-winning watermelons. I could think of no comparable object with which to compare my huge peaks.

Oluth stared at my improvement, his rigid erecting spitting up a luscious gout of precum that dripped down his yard of shaft in a lurid display. Clearly he approved of these mammories.

I lovingly stroked my new mega-tits and looked lewdly up at him over my own billowing cleavage.

Valsivale admired her handiwork a moment then moved to Saela. "And you little Syphaerel sister. How can my magic serve you?"

Saela wrinkled her cute, upturned nose a moment. "Give me the ability to...erm... 'open' myself more. I want to be able to please Master Oluth more than he has ever known."

The Enchantress thought on this a moment. "Very well, Saela, hold still." She raised a finger, concentrating as it began to glow that violet lustful shade, tapping it once to each of Saela's lips, then tracing it down her jaw, and finally working a hand between the Elf's legs, tracing a quick circle on the lips of her sex.

Saela grinned...and then the grin got wider and wider, her blessed lips and jaw stretching to an unnatural degree. Oluth seemed to appraise this as well.

"Excellent my Harem... you have passed the test. Using your free wishes to only further my pleasure is just the sign of devotion I was looking for out of you two. Now let us make use of these spells while Valsivale's power lasts."

With these words he scooped me and Saela up under his arms, and carried us to where the grass was softer, with the Enchantress trailing behind him.

* * *

It took effort on my part not to simply punch Saela and scramble for Oluth... but I'd learned my lesson last time, and I even managed to suppress a glare as the Myrnotaur's mighty hands encircled Saela's waist and lifted her up to kiss her on the mouth, grinding her reforged pussy against his turgid bullshaft as they soul kissed one another. Oluth's thick tongue flopped right into Saela's mouth, and while before she could barely have suckled the tip, now his whole mouth-muscle swirled around her small one, her cheeks and lips expanding impossibly to accommodate this.

Valsivale was not idle, walking around to get a good line of sight on his pendulous ballsack. She thought a moment and then drew thin lines of power in the air, seem to lift and palpitate his scrotal fruits from afar, Oluth moaning pleasure at this feat into Saela's mouth. There could be no doubt that the bull's balls were always a heavy load, and clearly this magical support was a relief to him.

I could not resist kneeling down, giggling as my newly shaped breasts were tickled by the grass blades, their size trumping their firmness make this possible. I leaned in and arched my back, wrapping my cleavage around one of Oluth's ankles and working up, soon encompassing his entire meaty left thigh inside my valley. I moved to the other thigh, tits brushing the base of his floating nut sack as I made the cross, amazed that even though his quadriceps were as thick as my waist that they could still be contained inside my creamy titflesh. Of course this would probably not be true if he flexed, but he seemed content to let me entrap him like this.

Having had his fill of Saela's mouth, Oluth proceeded to lift the small Syphaerel above his head and flip her sidewise, slowly lowering her before him, her face towards his spectacular torso. As she descended the leaned in, slurping her pillowy, elastic lips along his cockhead, obscene noises coming from the way her mouth burbled in his shiny precum. Down he moved her, slowly letting her kiss, suck, and lick along the gigantic cumslit that ran the awesome length of the bottom of his shaft. She swirled his stream of precum around her tongue, lips, cheeks and face, blowing bubbles in it and greedily swallowing it, inch after inch of turgid fuckshaft slowly passing before her as her head approached his floating balls and my eager-to-please cleavage.

I was not going to let Saela take all the glory, so I raised up a little and seized one of Oluth's titanic testicles for myself, slurping and licking and sucking on it's ridged surface, savoring his flavor as I let my mouth drool freely, coating the big sweaty nut in a shining sheen of slobber. Saela licked the very base of his shaft where it disappeared into scrotum, whimpering lustfully as her upside-down breasts splayed along Oluth's cockmeat, hooking her knees around his horns to hold her weight and free his arms, using his head like a jungle gym.

Not to be left out, Valsivale let his balls drop, the one I'd been sucking finding a snug space between my now mega-massive tits where it started coating them in prespunk and sweat and my own saliva, the other dropping right onto the Enchantress' face as she knelt to work her own mouth magic upon it. Now the three of us licked and sucked and worshipped his balls as one, Saela switching between the two as Valsivale and I tended one each. Our saliva intermingled on what was becoming the gooiest scrotal sack in existence, and for a brief moment I actually felt a sense of slobbery sisterhood with the other two members of my harem. We lived to please this bull and we knew it.

The three of us moaned in stereo, Valsivale's voice was low and husky, mine a melodic alto, and Saela's high and silver, almost a whine as she finally let herself slip lower on his torso, now hooking her knees over his shoulders. She sunk her head between my mammoth breasts, chasing the fat ball they were concealing. I could feel the suction and hear the sound like a pop in reverse as her magically enhanced jaw and lips stretched, completely absorbing the whole huge balls. Valsivale was fascinated and turned to lick and suck my tits, parting them this way and that glance at the absurd, erotic, obscene sight of the little elf girl with a mouth full of ball meat that was larger than her head, upside-down between a pair of impossible breasts

Jealousy overtook my sense of sisterhood at the sight of Saela doing what I could not hope to, and I rocked my torso to and fro, pummeling her head around with my veritable avalanche of titmeat. This only seemed to pleasure Oluth and he placed his huge hands onto the backs of Valsivale's and my heads, forcing us to worship his other giant sack-boulder. We kissed and licked and slurped, occasionally meeting when we wandered into the same hemisphere, sharing a brief slurpy kiss before moving back to our appointed task of ball-worship. Saela stayed buried between my breasts with his other nut buried in her mouth, and this continued for what may have been half an hour.

Finally the great myrnotaur's ball bag had been satisfied, each testicle bloated now and full of rich seed. He pushed us all away like toys, now leveling his endless shaft at our faces, smearing its flared head all over each of us. Soon we each glistened with prespunk, our faces shiny and red, our breasts heaving as we panted out our wanton, whorish lust for this ultimate alpha male.

Saela finally put her new ability to better use, stretching her lips and jaws wide to sink Oluth's cockhead deep into her gullet. While she was not any deeper than she'd been before, her width allowed her to negotiate his length better, sinking perhaps two whole feet of throbbing thick fuckmeat all the way into her throat. Her deep-seated gulping, gagging, choking noises were almost hard to listen to, and we drowned her willing discomfort out as we moaned in tandem, attacking what remained of his shaft with our mouths, licking and slurping what Saela could not reach, our mighty tits lobbing his superlative seed-makers all over the messy puddles that our bosoms had become.

Oluth groaned and pulled Saela off of himself after this had gone along for a considerable span, wiping his throbbing yard of glazed cockmeat off by fucking up between mine and Valsivale's tits, our combined breasts squishing together at first, then hers slipping to rest atop mine, giving him almost two feet of breast meat to pleasure himself selfishly between. The friction of our bosoms rubbing together lit a fire in my pussy, and I locked eyes with Valsivale as our lips locked around his protruding cockhead, communicating an understanding that she would not have needed to be an empath to interpret.

Oluth leaned down and squatted before us, his dripping balls resting in the grass as his cock throbbed above. Tenderly he re-arranged us, pushing me back to lie down on my back with Saela on top of me, resting the back of her head on my enormous pillow stack. As he spread their legs, Valsivale walked around and asserted herself beneath him so that his balls rested on her face instead of the ground, eagerly licking and lapping them.

He poised his cock at my entrance and gave a triumphant snort as he plunged in, my eyes watering at the feeling of such fulfillment.

"Oh Oluth!" I cried, hissing as he just teased two inches into me, then pulled out to rapidly give Saela the same treatment. While she was far more accommodating, her face still contorted in that mix of pleasure and pain that only a man like Oluth can deliver correctly. Pulling out of her he aimed back down, feeding me three inches now, then Saela.

This continued, 8 inches, 9, 10 inches being fucked first into me then into Saela on alternating strokes. Saela rolled and arched her back on me as he stuffed her, grinding the back of her sweating head into my cum-varnished megatits, one of her hands freely attacking her own clit, the other reaching down to pleasure mine in a gesture I found downright considerate, my own hands free to tear at the grass and pound the ground to offer some relief from the magnificent fucking that Oluth was giving us both.

As he tested the limits of our cream-spewing pussies, Oluth's balls swung back and forth across Valsivale, veritably beating her face up and down with each swing, making her countenance a mask of sweat and precum and Saela and mine's juices.

Eleven inches for me! Eleven inches for Saela! A foot for me! A Foot for Saela! Thirteen inches for me! Thirteen inches for Saela! His speed was increasing, and with it, his power. As he fucked Saela's tiny enchanted snatch, the up thrust of his motion actually carried her hips and ass from my body, depositing her with a slap of skin back down as he withdrew. She whimpered and squealed as she rubbed herself through what may have been her fourth climax, and I rang into my sixth. (I'd cum twice already just from sucking his balls earlier!)

My own moans were throaty and hoarse, mingling with hers. One would have thought he was killing the two of us; but then he was certainly slaughtering our poor little cunts! Oh how mine hurt each time he thrust in, yet how empty and sad it felt each time he was feeding his cock into Saela. My mind was doing cartwheels as it tried to catch up to the sensations of my body, but it never could.

When he had reached 22 inches, he was bottoming out in each of us, Saela's magical enhancement working to allow her to match my capacity, which had grown slightly the old fashioned way. My body was adapting, slowly changing to accommodate Oluth's mammoth meat and powerful fuckstyle, and I almost felt I had grown something more than a 'G' spot deeper inside.. perhaps an 'H' spot that was reserved for Oluth's masterful monster cock?

Now Oluth gave us each a better workout in turn. He started with me, tugging my hips up to meet his thrusts as he pounded faster and faster, easily feeding me 22 inches of cock once every second by the time he'd really revved up. I screamed and clawed the ground, that part of my brain that simply wants to praise the Myrnotaur switching on as he punished me through orgasm after orgasm.

"Yes Oluth! YES YES YES!!! Fuck me like the bitch you've made me! Fuck my poor little pussy! Oh baby yes! Look! look how you make even tits this big bounce like they were nothing! Look at how wet you've made your Elvin whore above me! Feel the smack of your balls on the face of the most powerful woman any of us has ever met! You like that don't you? You like taking strong women like us and making us cry and moan and writhe on your BIG BEAUTIFUL HUGE LONG BULL COCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME YOU MAGNIFICENT BULL STALLION! YOU FUCKING ULTRA STUD! YOU TITANIC COCK TYRANT! YOU CUNT KILLING KING!

Oluth only laughed as my voice gave out in my hysteria and I finally collapsed weakly after my 52nd or so orgasm let me down.

He rumbled as he pulled out of me, "She may not have Elvin technique or powerful magic..." He scissored Saela's legs open and held her sideways as he continued, "But I have to keep her around just for that mouth of hers!"

"Mm-hmm" Agreed Valsivale, mouth still full of bull sack.

Poor Saela! Oluth must have fucked her for an hour... and I think the enchantment on her must have worn off in that time since my tits had begun to diminish by the time he was through. What a show it was during though! He sawed his three-foot cock in and out of Saela, doing her on one side, then the other, she almost seemed to sizzle like a steak beneath the heat of her passion. A few minutes into this he stood and fucked her standing up, gliding his majestic megacock in and out of her while Valsivale got into a kneel position to continue worshipping his heavy nuts.

When he began to use Saela as more of a jack off toy, sitting still while he pumped his arms up and down to pleasure himself with her whole body, the Enchantress leaned up to take his remaining inches of unfucked cock between her tits, titwanking him hard as he masturbated himself with his Syphaerel fuckdoll. Saela's own tits danced in his face, and she grabbed his horns for dear life as he plunged in and out, wringing orgasm after orgasm from her tiny frame.

He finished out the half-hour, laying her on her back, legs in the air as he pounded down into her, hips in his hands. Valsivale offered up her breasts again for his balls, letting them bounce off of her pillowy flesh with each thrust, the slap of testicle on tit almost echoing around us.

He fucked Saela so hard her ears began to actually droop in response to the fatigue he was driving her into. If I counted right, she came 74 times before he was done abusing her pussy.

And he still wasn't done yet! He now grabbed the worshipful Valsivale, reserved a doggy style position for her. Saela and I could only gasp as we stared at his treatment of her. One hand was tangled in her hair, the other wrapped around her body to hold her in place as the force of his fuckthrusts threatened to knock her forward out of his reach. Their sex was downright angry, and it seemed some power battle was still taking place between them.

Oluth only let go of Valsivale's hair long enough to slap her ass with brutal force, reddening it instantly. Her face turned red too as he made demands of her.

"You're my cow! Say it!" SLAP!

"Fuck you! NO!" She hissed.

"Say it, human bitch!" He snorted, slapping her ass again.

"NEVER!" She shrieked back, clearly cumming hard.

"You just spent two hours sucking my balls, Valsivale. Give this up. You've lost."

She reddened even deeper as he rubbed her face into this fact. It was as though he was still metaphorically rubbing her face into his grinding gonads.

"Fu-Fu-FUCK YOU!" She sobbed raggedly through another two orgasms.

Suddenly he pulled his cock out, letting it rest atop her ass. "Say you're my cow or I won't fuck you anymore."

She bit her lip.

She beat a fist against the ground in a tantrum.

She growled in frustration, rubbing at her pussy defiantly for a few seconds, then finally lowered her head.

"I'm your cow Oluth. I'm your bitch. Your slut. Your spell-lobbing cum gobbling ball-licking whore. Are you fucking happy now?"

"You tell me!" Growled Oluth, suddenly stuffing her with twice the cock he had before. She was bottoming out around 20 inches and he tilted her hips, now pounding her into the ground, the earth beneath them literally trembling from the strength of his awe-inspiring thrusts.

Valsivale's pussy began to bubble and froth, squirting out an almost endless geyser of juice as he shoved his cock into her through orgasm after orgasm. Her hands, knees, and tits became grass-stained as he continued to work her like a miner; he was tapping into a rich vein of girl-cum deep inside her, drilling deep to liberate each drop, the orgasms she was writhing through merely a consequence of his superiority

She had cum somewhere over a hundred times easily I think, by the time he flipped her ass over head onto her back, sprawling on the grass.

Oluth's balls visibly throbbed and he wrapped his huge hands behind his head, aiming his massive cannon at all three of us where we lay, jacking and beating himself off with our combined, slick juices, our nectar and his precum and slobber, and sweat glistening in the sunlight.

The first shot struck me between the tits, it's velocity was so great that it drove the air from my lungs and I gasped as the tremendous wad spilled up and over my face and back. Saela struggled to her feet to get closer as he roared his way through the second, an even bigger salvo catching her in the stomach. Her Syphaerel body was light and the blast actually knocked her from her feet, propelling her perhaps seven feet away into a puddle of cum.

The next shot was for Valsivale, a gooey cat-sized wad of bull-spunk catching her full in the face, matting her hair all the way through and sealing both eyes closed. She spit out a mouthful of cum as she blindly tried to move.

"Swallow my load!" He commanded as he jammed his gaping cumslit to my lips, holding my shoulders in place as his colossal shot overwhelmed my mouth, my throat, my stomach to spill back up and out down over my tits. \

Perhaps showing off now, he revved up his stroking and arched his hips slightly, plotting the trajectory of a fifth load soared into the air to come down on Saela's head where she lay so far away.

Valsivale seized his cannon, jamming it between her tits as he blew another rope of thick seed, the remains exploding from the top and bottom of her cleavage.

He grabbed her hair and bent her to swallow a load before coming back and doing the same to me. Barely any of this one could stay in my mouth as I was still fighting to contain the first.