My Minotaur Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
152 Followers

I placed my head at her entrance and just held it there, barely spreading her netherlips with my tip. "Say please."

She moaned in agony. "PLEASE!"

"Good girl." I said, finally slipping my cock inside of her. She instantly came hard, squirting enchantress juice spraying out over my abdominal muscles and cock. For ten minutes she bucked and writhed through orgasms without me moving at all, a mere five inches of my fuckstick inside of her.

Women again swirled around my thighs, pressing their breasts against my log-like quadriceps, hands reaching out to offer comfort and support to my swollen gonads, cupping stroking and massaging them as I finally began to fuck Valsivale properly.

The enchantress never had it so good! My cock pounded home, perhaps 23 inches or so impaling her over and over. My thickness was such that her constantly flooding snatch almost turned inside out each time I withdrew, eagerly trying to suck me back in to her innermost recesses. Clouds of magic discharged around us, the fuck frenzy robbing her of the ability to control her powers. She sobbed in catharsis as my cock drove its point home for the 100th time, the whole audience now slipping slightly in the sheen of her cunt cocktail, wondering if my thrusting would ever stop.

But I was not done. I threw her over the bar, hands encasing the globes of her ass as I fucked her harder and harder, my swinging balls doing damage to the fine mahogany wood as they slapped against it with every thrust. The audience began to count each time she screamed loud and squirted in obvious orgasm.

"104! 109! 117!..." They shouted, gallon after gallon of juice erupting from her.

After 147 times, she was clearly exhausted, weakly mewing as I savaged her insides with unrelenting fury.

"Now Valsivale, I'm going to give you just a small taste of what will happen if you EVER show me such disrespect again."

"mngh, guh, whhhaa?" She managed, hair matted with sweat against her face as she turned back slightly to look at me with tired, terrified eyes.

Grabbing a fist full of her hair I grabbed an ass-cheek and pulled to one side, suddenly smashing my drooling weapon deep inside her other hole.

(*by the gods...I can hear her scream from here!*)

The tightness of her ass was such that my balls could no longer hold off, and they began to shoot the largest load of my life, instantly overwhelming her writhing ass, the pressure popping her from my cock and dumping her with a crunch onto the other side of the bar. Roaring with white-hot fury I turned and pumped my huge cannon in both hands, firing leg-long sprays of boiling bull-spunk indiscriminately into the crowd.

The force of this load was preposterous, and where one of my shots struck a maiden's face, her head snapped back clear to the floor...another salvo struck a tavern wench's thigh and knocked the whole limb out from under her, collapsing her as well.

Wherever my white shots touched, patrons dropped to the floor, a shoulder-hit spinning one through the air before landing in the puddle of fuck-sauce, creamy blast to the stomach doubling one into the fetal position, a gunk-rope to the mouth totally blinding one so that she slipped to join the orgy of limbs writhing around in my mega potent pudding.

My nuts were bouncing from the force of each blast, and I tucked a couple of pretty faces comfortingly behind them as I continued to rain my white wrath upon the lusty audience. I picked the women out one by one, beckoning each forward to get a mouth full of Myrnotaur seed, feeding the patrons fuck stew by the bowlful.

When my 33rd shot had fired, finally tapering down to a finish, I was looking at an army of white faces and tits and limbs. The women were all connected to each other by thick, gooey strands of ball chowder, all cooing in ecstasy, all moaning and turning to devour it off of one another.

In the midst of this distraction, I picked the unconscious Valsivale up from behind the bar and slung her over a shoulder, my cream still dripping from both her holes.

Surveying the scene I clucked my tongue.

"I do not envy the human responsible for cleaning this place up." Was all I said before taking my leave.

* * *

I dropped my marble, suddenly crying out in orgasm as I finished perceiving Oluth's world. The guards holding me look astounded as I moaned, one hand squeezing the hell out of my right nipple as the other dropped to cup at my moistening pussy.

"What's gotten into her?"

"The Myrnotaur must have broken her brain."

"Wow, he turned her into a nymph."

"I was back at the palace... that fucker has like a mile long dick."

"Damn!"

"I know. I can't even look at my wife anymore. I just feel sort of ashamed and tiny."

"Wait, don't you have like a fat nine inch cock."

"Yeah. Doesn't help after seeing that...thing."

"Damn."

"I know."

Suddenly there was a thunderous crunch, and Oluth smashed through the wall right next to the table I was being held hostage at. The guards scattered like toys as he nimbly scooped me up and ran right across the room, smashing through the wall on the opposite side.

"You'll pay for that!" Shouted what must have been the restaurant owner through the hole he left behind.

"NO I WON'T!" Oluth shot back, effortlessly striding with both the Enchantress and I under one arm.

"Take a left into that shop!" I pointed him towards the brassiere fitter's place.

"Why?" He asked.

"Trust me just for once?" I offered, helplessly winded as my breast flopped in unrestrained motion from his mighty strides.

"Oh very well." He grumbled, destroying yet more plaster as he entered the shop. I flailed my arms, grabbing the merchandise the tailor had set aside for me.

"WHAT THE HELL?" He screamed in the chaos.

Then our back was to that place.

* * *

Oluth breezed past Evarell in the street, who turned red and tried to look away from the Myrnotaur as he passed. I pointed towards the cell and against my better nature simply said, "Saela."

The Myrnotaur turned, and kicked down the sturdy oak door of the prison before putting me and Valsivale down. I held the exhausted Enchantress' head to my breast, actually feeling a pang of sympathy for her. The fact that I now knew she was attracted to me didn't hurt either; flattery will get you everywhere with me.

The Jailor was getting sucked off for what must have been the sixth time by Saela as Oluth strode into the room. The little elf looked bored as she slobbered on his knob, bobbing her head just slightly and looking downcast as her chin easily plunged into his testicles.

The Jailor eyes grew huge as there was suddenly a soft cock over three times the size of his own in every dimension flopped out in comparison. Oluth grinned as he wagged his dangling manhood through Saela's bars.

"Where does the line form?" He asked in jest. Saela looked up, love shining in her eyes as she spat the inferior prick out. It wilted almost instantly, like it was trying to escape from Oluth's titanic sausage.

"Boy am I glad to suck—erm—I mean, see you!" She said as he casually brushed his elbow into the side of the Jailor's head, knocking him out cold.

"You can do both." He offered as he wrapped his hands around the bars and flexed his awesome pectorals to begin ripping them their frames.

She licked and slurped all over the head of his prick as he worked the bars free. The pangs of jealousy struck me again, so hard that Valsivale actually stirred in her sleep a little in response to the potent emotional wave.

"Come on Oluth, I know you can rip those out TWICE as fast as you're doing it now!" I screeched at him from the doorway.

"Of course I can." He echoed back, not picking up his pace at all as Saela danced her slippery little tongue along every inch of the underside of his cock.

I recoiled and pouted as he finished the task, grabbing Saela under his other arm before turning to scoop us both back where we were.

"Enough of Scarnia he asked?"

"Enough of Scarnia." I agreed.

* * *

We ran on the open road, I using the marble to scrye on our various pursuers and anyone watching the procession would have found it quite a sight. One colossal, gorgeous, bull of a man running east with three maidens under his arm. After that, a lone woman with blonde hair, riding a black horse in pursuit, whoever she was. Following her, Syphaerel male with a couple of Aurks by his side. Then there were the two columns of my husband's guards marching triple time to try and gain on us. Let us not leave out the contingent of city guards coming after Saela.

But worst of all the veritable avalanche of women. Oluth's legend from the tavern it would seem had spread quickly, and to the rear of all our antagonists, there now swelled a hundred or more wanton, beautiful cockstunned wenches, each wanting her own little piece of My Minotaur.

Mine.

apple231601
apple231601
152 Followers