My Mistake

Story Info
Mistakes can happen to anyone
1.6k words
4.31
46.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Fiona was feeling pleased with herself. Her little business trip had gone well and she was going to be home a day earlier than expected. She toyed with the idea of calling Robert and letting him know she'd be home early, but decided to surprise him.

It was a good thing she hadn't arranged for Robert to pick her up at the airport Fiona found. They'd sat in a holding pattern for over an hour and once they were down they were stuck in the plane for another hour before then could disembark. Some sort of security alert. All it seemed to have achieved was delays and short tempers all over the place.

On top of all that it was another half hour wait to get a taxi from the airport. Fiona was feeling distinctly frazzled as she head homeward.

Not exactly homeward. She was feeling frustrated and in need of some tender loving care and she was quite sure Robert wouldn't object to her dropping in late. She wouldn't even have to wake him. She had a key.

Fiona quietly let herself into Robert's flat. Walking down the hall she glanced in the main bedroom and could see the outline of Robert under the bedclothes. There was no mistaking that large figure.

Fiona slipped into the bathroom, stripped and had a quick shower. Naked, she padded down to the bedroom and slipped into bed next to Robert. Should she wake him or should she just snuggle up and go to sleep?

Deciding to just snuggle up and go to sleep, Fiona proceeded to do just that. Her plan ran into a slight hitch when she accidentally, she was quite sure it was accidentally, placed her hand on Robert's cock. She automatically closed her hand, feeling it starting to come to life under her touch.

Plans need to adjust to changing circumstances, decided Fiona, gently stroking her prize. Her prize swelled as she played with it, reaching fearsome proportions. Far too big for Robert to sleep comfortably. If he rolled over with an erection like that he might snap it off.

She continued to play, feeling Robert starting to stir. To help him in his transition from sleep to full wakefulness, Fiona slid further under the covers, taking him into her mouth.

She felt the jolt run through Robert as she gently sucked on him, heard his startled gasp. Then her head started bobbing as she ran her mouth down the length of his erection, teasing him into full awareness. She pushed down on his cock, sucking as she drew back up, letting her tongue and her teeth rub against the hot bulbous head, drawing a ragged groan from Robert.

Fiona was hot and way past ready, and Robert's contribution to the coming fun was outstanding. With a gasp, Fiona pushed the bedclothes away and straddled Robert, feeling herself sink down onto him.

God, he felt good. He was filling her as never before, already pushing up into her, mastering her, his hands coming up to close over her breasts.

Fiona started bouncing, sliding up Robert's erection and pushing herself back down. She was in no hurry, quite happy to enjoy the feeling of Robert inside her, taking her.

She smirked. To be truthful, she was taking him, but he didn't seem to be complaining. Up and down, sometimes giving a little twist or a squeeze as she moved on him. She thought she'd be happy to continue with this all night. Her cares and frustrations were being soothed away, the friction of Robert's cock against her sensitive passage rubbing away all those disagreeable little tensions, replacing them with a set that was much more preferable.

Fiona wasn't too surprised when Robert's hand left her breast and groped at the wall behind him. He liked to be able to see her as he took her, enjoying the look on her face as he pleasured her.

The light snapped on and the smile on Fiona's face slowly congealed, setting into place as a rigid mask. Smiling up at her was a stranger, who was now pushing more strongly into her.

"What?" she gasped. "Who are you? What do you think you're doing? Stop."

Fiona tried to stop what they were doing but the stranger's hands had fastened on her hips, holding her in place as he continued to thrust hard into her.

"Don't you think that I should be asking those questions?" asked the stranger. "I mean, one moment I'm lying peacefully in bed, the next. . ."

He shrugged, not that it seemed to interfere with the way he continued to drill her, Fiona noticed.

"This is rape," wailed Fiona, horrified now to find herself enjoying sex with a stranger. Even more horrified to realise that, yes, she was enjoying it. The stranger had a remarkable ability to hit the spot.

"I know it's rape," said the stranger, "but don't let it worry you. I'm a very forgiving type and as long as you finish up with the same elan as when you started I won't press charges."

"What are you talking about?" shrieked Fiona, finding herself still bouncing merrily. How was she supposed to concentrate with him doing that to her?

"You attacked me," pointed out the stranger. "I was lying there, peacefully asleep, and you snuck into my bed and sexually assaulted me, forcing yourself upon my unconscious body. A very traumatic experience, I assure you. I'm hoping that your continuing will ease the stress you've caused me."

He had to be joking, thought Fiona, shocked. She wasn't raping him, was she? She had a sudden nasty suspicion that she was. He'd been asleep and she'd jumped him. If a man had done it to her she'd be screaming blue murder and not listening to any excuses.

But if it was rape, he was definitely taking it like a man, refusing to let her stop until the job was finished. Damn it all, what was she supposed to do? If she struggled and fought free, could he lodge a complaint? Would he, if he could?

The trouble was, it was just so hard to concentrate when a massive cock was bouncing you up and down, jolting you to your teeth every time he lunged up. Or was she pressing down that fast?

Fiona groaned. Maybe it would all make sense later. Right now she had a feeling she needed to concentrate on finishing her rape, if that's what it was. How many women could boast they've raped a man twice their size, she wondered.

Adjusting her position slightly, Fiona lent forward until her nipples were brushing the strangers chest. She could feel his chest hairs prickling against her. Bracing her hands against his shoulders, Fiona started humping her bottom, driving herself up and down his erection hard and fast.

She felt his hands come off her hips and fasten upon her breasts, holding them firmly as she serviced him.

From that point things went very much the way Fiona has originally expected, with the slightly surreal knowledge that the wrong man was under her.

She bounced on a nice long cock while that same cock pushed up eagerly to meet her, delivering a series of titillating touches as it came. Even the knowledge that this cock wasn't quite the one she had expected did nothing to dampen the thrill as it drove home within her.

As the first indications of her climax made themselves know, Fiona was half expecting to be rolled onto her back while the stranger finished her off with a few hard stokes. It didn't happen. Fiona found herself pressing frantically against him, willing her climax to hit her, feeling a vast relief when it finally started rolling over her.

Even as her climax came upon her, Fiona found strong hands clamping onto her hips and felt the strangers cock ramming home with increased violence, flooding her internally. Bastard, she thought as she felt herself being swept away. You could have done that earlier.

Slowly coming out of her daze, Fiona turned on the stranger.

"Who are you and where's my Robert?" She demanded.

"I'm Robert," came the reply, "but you would probably think of me as Robert Senior, as opposed to my son, Robert Junior. Robert Junior is away for a week and won't be home until tomorrow. I'm housesitting as I was in town for a week and needed a place to stay.

Am I to assume that you know Robert and are not just some young woman who goes around attacking random strangers?"

"I'm Robert's girlfriend," Fiona informed him, a snarky tone in her voice. "I've been away on a business trip and got home a day early. I thought Robert would be home."

"And I'm sure he will be if you care to sneak in tomorrow night and surprise him. However, you may want to turn the light on before you ravish him in case it's not him."

"I didn't ravish you," muttered Fiona. "It was an honest mistake and you know it. You took advantage of me."

"No, no, I never did," protested Robert Senior. "I was traumatised and feared for my life. You might have had a weapon. I just felt that it was too dangerous for me to try to prevent you from completing your assault in case you got violent."

Fiona wanted to hit him. Hard. He was talking nonsense and they both knew it, but she couldn't prove it, and they both knew that, as well.

"What do we do now?" she asked.

"Well," said Robert Senior. "I don't know about you but I'm going to sleep. You could get dressed and go home or use the guest room or just roll over and go to sleep. After all, it's not as though I'm going to attack you."

Fiona considered the matter. He'd already had her, so he was unlikely to grab for her, and she was tired.

"I'll sleep here," she grumbled. "I'll be gone at soon as I wake."

Fiona drifted off to sleep, idly wondering what he'd meant by that last comment. What did watch out for the morning glory mean, anyway?

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers