My Mistress and Her Cuckold Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to change things up, "What do you say we really get into this and you let me take control?"

"What do you have in mind big boy?" She asked in a voice that dripped with sex

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you. Doggie style... with you facing your boyfriend!" Before she could even purr in horny-delight I pushed her forward onto her knees. "Do you want me to fuck you Sharon?"

"Yes, I want your cock..." Sharon purred, right in front of Jon. The moment she said those words, I pushed the tip of my hard dick into her pussy. Sharon moaned.

"Make sure Jon can hear you baby, he wants to watch after all, so give him something to enjoy." I reminded her.

That was the moment Sharon let herself go...

"Jon, I want his big, thick cock back inside me baby." Sharon said while keeping her eyes locked on her boyfriend, "Paul, push that long, hard dick into my pussy and screw me like a fucking slut..." So, with every word she spoke, I slowly, ever so slowly, pushed more and more of my hard dick into her tight, hot pussy, and with each inch, Sharon's words grew hotter and hornier... "Ohhhh, yes Paul...slide that big cock into me...ummmm yeah baby...fill me up with your hot cock while Jon watches..." Not being able to resist her words or her tight pussy any longer, I thrust forward hard, driving the rest of my huge dick fully into her body.

"Oohhhhuughhh!" Sharon groaned in delight. I wasted no time in establishing a quick, unforgiving rhythm, ramming my long, hard, thick cock deep into her burning pussy with such heat and lust that Sharon's head spun as her second orgasm began to build swiftly and with tremendous force.

"Oh yes baby! Fuck me Paul! Oh shit, this feels so fucking good!" The horny girlfriend groaned and grunted just as loudly as before as I fucked her from behind with no mercy for that tight pussy of hers.

"Yeah, fuck! You like this Sharon? Huh? You like being fucked like a slut?"

"...Ohhhummmm give me that big dick of yours! FUCK YES! Ohhuuuhhhhhh!"

"Look at your boyfriend there, he loves watching me screw you right in front of him." I added, sounding smug and arrogant.

Sharon looked directly into Jon's eyes while I fucked her from behind. He had a look of absolute ecstasy on his face while she had my dick inside of her. "Ohhhh baby, look at Paul fucking me! Ummm! Ohhh! He's ramming his... ummm... big dick into me! Oh! He's banging your girlfriend right in front of you baby! Oh fuck! Oh...and he's sooo good at fucking HIS pussy. That's right... I said it's HIS pussy!"

"Fuck! Do...do you like him fucking his puss, baby?" Jon asked in a tight voice, his face red and his eyes almost trance-like.

Sharon purred hornily before she smiled wickedly at her boyfriend, watching him a moment as I fucked her, before she replied, "Mmmm, I fucking love it..." She answered finally between breaths. I changed my pace and began to really fuck her hard. "Oh Jon, ohh, I love you baby, umm I love you so much! But, I don't want Paul to EVER stop fucking me!"

Jon came right there and then... He sprayed cum EVERYWHERE.. I think Sharon saw it and came a little as well from how hard her pussy gripped my cock... But, I got her back on point right away... "Do you like me fucking you Sharon?" I growled.

"Ohhhh, Paul, I love the way you fuck me! Ughhh! YES! The way you're fucking me! Ummm! Oh fuck!" Sharon said. "Ummm...I'm gonna cum if you keep fucking me like this, Paul...YESS!"

"Am I fucking you better than your boyfriend?" I inquired

Sharon looked back at me and bit her bottom lip and suddenly let herself go. "OHHH FUCK! YES PAUL! OHHH FUUUCK, YOU'RE SOOO FUCKING GOOD! UHHH GIVE IT TO ME! OHH FUCK! MMMMM!"

"Better than Jon?" I growled again.

"Oh yes! YES! Ohhh fuck! It's not enough that he's sitting there watching us, you want me to say it?" She paused and at that moment my hips thrust forward as hard as I could and I buried my cock all of the way inside of her and held it there. Well, from her toes to the tip top of her head, she started shaking. With a quivering voice she whispered, "You're fucking me sooo much better than Jon baby...ohh...screwing me sooo much better than my boyfriend!", She groaned deeply. And then she looked almost instantly to Jon and said, "Oh baby...ohhmm...thank you...uhhh...thank you for letting Paul get his big dick back inside me...OH FUCK...Paul you're so much bigger than Jon...sooo much better than Jon...ughhh yess OHHHH I'M GOING TO CUMM SOON...OHH YES...KEEP FUCKING ME!!"

I jack-hammered her pussy until she SCREAMED! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING! OH, PAUL BABY I'M CUMMING UGGHHNNN!!" I was really close at that point and her pussy exploding on my cock really helped my orgasm show up in a very timely fashion. I pushed as deep as I could and pumped her full of my cum. Every time the head of my cock pulsed out a shot of cum, she squealed in delight.

I CAN FEEL YOU CUMMING INSIDE ME... FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!" Sharon screamed as our pelvises started banging against each others again. We both moaned and twitched until we both started breathing normally again... She moved forward and I fell out of her pussy. All of a sudden, with some urgency, Sharon called Jon over from his chair. He was covered with his own cum from jerking off. She stood up and kissed him, hard. She stopped and simply said 2 words to him.

"Do it..."

Jon laid down on the floor. This was obviously some prearranged thing between them. Sharon knelt over his head so that her pussy was right over his mouth. She then beckoned me over. "I want to suck your cock again. Jon's mouth is going to be busy for a few minutes."

Well, this was VERY interesting... So, she grabbed my cock and deepthroated all of it in one gulp. She was moaning and rolling her hips such that she was grinding her pussy all over Jon's face. All while grabbing my ass and pulling more of my cock into her mouth.. Did I mention that this woman was good with her mouth? She had me ready to cum in under 5 minutes. What sent near the edge was what she said when she stopped for a few seconds.

"Jon, make sure that you eat up all of Paul's cum out of my pussy. He's going to cum on my face again, do you want to lick THAT up too when he's done?" Sharon grunted as her clit was mashed against Jon's tongue. Jon moaned and shivered underneath her.

I had to join in if this was the last gasp, "Yeah, Jon... Keep going and clean that cum filled pussy up real good. There will be more of Sharon for you to clean up in about a minute."

I grabbed her pigtails and started fucking her face again. She also started fucking Jon's face at the same pace, rubbing her pussy all over him in time with me slamming my cock into her mouth and down her throat. Jon kept licking and started moaning over and over. He actually came and sprayed cum all over him self and Sharon's ass without touching himself. Well, that set me off. I pulled out and pointed my cock at her open mouth and shot my thick cum all over her face, all while her blazing eyes were watching me spray my hot cum all over her. It dripped down her face and onto her tits...again.

I stepped back and sat back down in the chair again... Sharon went from kneeling to lying on top of Jon so that they were face to face. They kissed very deeply and manically. They smeared all of my cum that was on her face between the 2 of them as they kissed and moaned and gasped for air all at the same time...

I think I might have to come back for more of this. A little weird, but fucking hot, don't you agree?

12