My Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
And introducing My Master.
7.7k words
3.2
12k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Peoples of Literotica! It's Drew Nelson again! And I'm back in full force!

This time I'm here to not only tell you about my stunningly gorgeous Mistress Tameka. But! I'm here to tell you about my new Master Quentin Devonté Sterling as well.

My God what a man he is! Wait! What am I saying?! He's a pure bred God! He's this 6'6, 210lbs, dark brown eyed, tattoo ladened Milk Chocolate Monster! He has long pretty dreadlocks that swing when fucks me senseless. His sexy southern baritone hypnotized me the very first time I heard him speak and I've been in love with it ever since. His chiseled body is so flawless that it'd make the Greek Gods jealous! His tight toned ass is gloriously delicious! He puts most fitness models to shame if you ask me.

And his dick...leaves me breathless just to mention it! It's unreal! It's 11 inches of animalistic power! I happily let this God in human form essentially rape me for his own amusement. And between you and me I'd have it no other way!

He's one helluva New Orleans Louisiana native! He's a very well educated man too. Graduating from LSU with a Bachelors in Accounting. He moved to DC to pursue and eventually attain his Master's in the same field with a minor in Economics at Howard University. He's a business owner much like me. He's a great CPA with his own highly successful accounting firm in Crystal City Virginia. He's a no nonsense 32yrold man who knows how to treat My Mistress like the Queen she is. He also knows how to dominate, degrade and humiliate a sissy slut like me so beautifully. And I must say I couldn't be happier. I am inferior to them both and they treat me as such.

And did I mention he's married to My Chocolate Goddess? No?! Well shame on me! Yes they're married! Happily married at that. I should know they fuck and abuse me all the time. I'm so happy she chose him as her husband. Because, let's be honest a whore like me could never fulfill My Mistress's true needs and desires the way he does. I've accepted that I'm nowhere near as manly and masculine as he is. She needed a man in her life not just a fuck slave like me.

Let me tell you how they met.

You see it was 2 months after my 38th birthday that Mistress had grown tired of me. I had become mundane to her. She yearned for more than a sissy. She yearned for a Black King to make her his only Queen. I on the other hand, yearned to have a Big Black Cock stuffed into my ass and mouth again. So, she started pimping me out. For about six months I was pimped out to and used by so many. That's when she (we) met Master. They began dating shortly after meeting at the nightclub where Mistress pimped me out at. They were smitten! I was excited for her. For she had finally found her true love. They were engaged two days before my 40th birthday and married the August before my 42nd birthday in beautiful Jamaica.

They (We) were moved into a new 3 story 7 bedroom 5 and 1/2 bathroom house with a 3 car garage in Clarksburg Maryland. (All of this took place 2 months after they were married.) And I had quickly learned my place in their new house.

My cage that Master so graciously bought for me was in the garage along with two dog dishes for my food and water. Master believes that a sissy whore like me isn't good enough to be in the same room, let alone the same house as My Black God and Goddess so my living quarters are in the garage. The only time I'm allowed in the house is if and when I have chores to do around the house and especially whenever they decide to use me. Other than that I am not to step foot into their domain.

Their marriage is pure bliss to me. Not just because I eagerly paid for the wedding and honeymoon. (I was ecstatic to do so. Besides I wanted My Goddess to have the wedding of her dreams to the man of her dreams.) but because they use and abuse me however they see fit!

I am their 24/7 whore. Although the thought of me not working initially disgusted My Mistress to her very core (she detests unemployed men who don't have a valid reason for being unemployed.) Master convinced her (by eating her pussy then fucking her until she tapped out.) that I didn't need to be seen in public unless it was their wish to pimp me out or send me to do errands. All I needed was them and their commands. So I sold my company and townhouse for all they were worth. By doing so I was then fully able to become theirs to do with as they see fit.

And when comes to when they use me...It makes me shiver just thinking about it. They're orgasmic whenever they use me together. But, truth be told I love it even more they each have their own separate play time with me.

Like with Master for instance:

You see, Master loves to use me all the time. Especially around his friends whenever they are at the house. He loves to show them what a sissy fuck toy is really for. He always let's them use me as an ashtray, a cum dump and especially as a urinal. Oh yes! I love being a human urinal to all those beautiful black men. Who needs a bathroom when whores like me are available for constant use? All they have to do is shove their penises into my mouth and relieve themselves. I swallow their piss just like I do their cum. Oh God! I can't get enough of those Chocolate hunks! As a matter of fact that's sort of how I spent my 42nd birthday.

Let me tell about that weekend...

It was the weekend of my birthday in 2014. (We don't celebrate it because it's not important to them, which is fine with me.) Anywho! It was my birthday weekend (and it was also happened to be the NBA All-Star weekend.) which meant it was just me and My gorgeous Black Master at the house. (Mistress had gone off on a weekend spa retreat that Master had set up for her. Like I said, he treats her like the Queen that she is.) I was excited because I was alone with Master for more than a day.

(Now don't get me wrong I am and always will be loyal to My Chocolate Mistress! She is the true reason I am the sissy whore that I am. I wouldn't dare leave My Amazonian Queen for anything or anyone! She is the love of my life! If I was manly enough for her (which I'm not) I would've married her the night I met her! I'd die without her! My utter devotion to her can not be changed! But, admittedly I'm beginning to fall in love with Master.)

It was Saturday which is household chore day for me. Master had given me my list of chores to do and had also given me a two hour time limit to do them within. He even demanded that I dress in my French Maid outfit complete with heels while doing them. I was happy to do so. Once my chores were completed; I made my way to their basement where Master was working out. I wanted him to see how slutty this sissy whore looked. But, truth be told I did it because I loved watching him work out! I really loved it when he would make me lick his stinky, shiny, sweat covered body clean and how he would take my ass and mouth after every workout.

Once in the basement I found myself in a hypnotic trance all because I was staring at his sweet toned ass. Once he noticed my staring and my slight bulge in my skirt; he asked me were my chores done. I replied that his fuck toy had done as he demanded I do. I also told him that I wanted to relax him because he'd had a good workout. He simply smirked then told me to make myself useful.

I was über excited to please him! I decided to do so by giving this strong sexy example of a God one of my lap dances. I jiggled, gyrated, swayed, rolled, shook and twerked my ass and hips for him. I wanted to feel his raging monster against my ass so I began grinding against his crotch. I could feel him getting hard through the fabric of his workout shorts. I wanted him to whip it out and rape my mouth and throat with it.

He forced me to my knees then grabbed my head by hair and started grinding his crotch in my face. Mmmmm! I love the sweaty musky scent of that man! He must've sensed that I liked it because he turned around and shoved my face into his glorious ass. (At some point or another; I pulled my prick out and started beating the living hell out of it until I spewed my jizz.)

He told me that I was a sissy fag whore who could never please a woman that's why I am who I am. He said that my ass and mouth were only good for being holes to fuck. I felt like such a whore because all I could do was inhale his scent and love every minute of it! As he insulted me, I could feel his boner rising and instantly I got excited because I knew that soon he would choking me with it!

Master noticed my pool of cum and was pissed at me for it. He called me a faggot cunt who didn't have his permission to cum. I apologized profusely and begged him for forgiveness. He told me to shut the fuck up and sit against the wall. I did exactly as I was told to do. I looked up in complete awe of the God who stood before me. He told me to take off his shorts in which I did with great haste. Once I did that I was face to face with his dick. It was dripping precum. I was mesmerized by it for a split second.

Just as I reached up to stroke it, Master took advantage and shoved it into my unsuspecting mouth. I moaned like a cheap $2 whore as he raped my mouth shitless. I gagged and choked like there was no tomorrow on his sweet meat.

We stayed like that for what seemed like hours. He withdrew from my mouth which left me gasping for air while saliva dribbled down my chin but, he wasn't done with me just yet. As I slowly began to regain my composure I was marveled by looking up and seeing this He-Man stand over me. He rubbed the tip of his dick against my lips, and as I stuck my tongue out to lick it; he plunged it back into my mouth and didn't stop until he shot ribbon after ribbon of his sexy seed down my throat.

That's when we heard the doorbell ring. He told me to get my useless ass up and go answer the door. I did as any good sissy maid would do I went and answered the door. To my surprise Master had invited a few of his buddies from work over. I loved being around when his friends Shane, Ty and Adrian were over.

They are just as Godly as Master. I greeted each of them by kneeling and kissing their shoes. They each just laughed at me, with Shawn calling me a pathetic whore. All I could do was smile in agreement. I informed them that Master was in the shower and that he would join them shortly. While Master showered I showed his guests to the living room. They rewarded me by having me bend over just so they could take turns spanking my ass while degrading me. By the time they were finished with me, my ass was red and stinging. I just loved it I tell you!

When Master finally graced us with his presence I was beyond excited! Not only was he fully naked and smelling great, but he invited his friends to join him in the nude. In which they all happily did. Of course I helped each one of them undress. I felt like a fat kid who was locked in a candy store! Seeing all that naked dominant Chocolate godliness made my knees weak! I wanted them to rape me senseless!

I was turned on by all that delightfully delectable manliness. Master told me to get them some refreshments because they were all hungry. I fetched them some food and beer like a good slutty maid should do. As Master and his company enjoyed their refreshments I began sucking on Master's toes and feet. Now (admittedly) they weren't as pretty as My Goddess's feet and toes but I enjoyed them nonetheless. I loved feeling his toes in my mouth and I took pride in giving him the best foot massage with my mouth as I could.

Just as I was getting Master's toes nice and shiny with my mouth; Ty had to piss really bad. So instead of running off to the bathroom, he grabbed me by my hair then shoved his uncut 9 inch dick in my mouth and relieved himself right then and there. When he was done I looked up then smiled and thanked him for gracing me with his fluid. He just smirked, shook his head at me then returned to his seat on the couch.

I was on my knees willing and eager to serve them. That's when Master ordered me to provide some entertainment for them. I jumped at the opportunity! Just like I privately did for Master before; I jiggled, rolled, gyrated, swayed and twerked for those Beautiful Black Gods. My dancing for them would've made all those girls in the rap videos super jealous! I started to get hot so I began to finger my ass as I danced for them.

That's when Adrian struck. He began to play with my ass. It felt so damn good to feel his warm wet tongue licking around my hole as well as feeling it going in and out of my ass. Soon his tongue would be replaced with three of his fingers. I just stood there bent over grabbing my ankles as he worked his fingers in and out of my hole. It was pure heaven to me.

Soon, I felt him press the tip of his rock solid 8 1/2 inch dick against my hole. I closed my eyes and moaned as he entered my back door. He would draw all the way out of my ass then surge back in. He slowly worked my sissy ass over for a good ten minutes. Before long he began to quicken his pace and that's when Shane decided to join in. As Adrian fucked my ass Shane grabbed my head by my ears and fucked my mouth.

So there I was being fucked in both my holes. It felt so good to be used that way. Every time Adrian pulled out of my ass, Shane shoved his 8 inch dick in my mouth. Every time Shane pulled out of my mouth, Adrian sank balls deep in my ass. Listening to them moan as they satisfied themselves by using me caused my prick to pulse and stand at full mast. After about a good 20 minutes like this, Adrian slammed into my ass one last time and released his seed inside of me.

It took Shane a little bit longer (about 7-8 minutes or so). But when he was ready to shoot he surprised me. You see just when I thought I would be swallowing Shane's jizz, he pulled out of my mouth, forced me to my knees then shot his hot nectar all over my face. Some of it even got in my hair. Not that I minded.

I licked my lips as it ran down my face and crossed my lips. To thank him I sucked the remaining little drops of cum out of the head of his dick. My dick was throbbing so badly from being fucked so good that I needed to have my release. So, I asked for and was granted permission to blow my wad. I feverishly jacked my cock and moaned as I shot my cum onto the floor. At this point I was lying on my back exhausted and happy. I mean after all I was just fucked senseless and had blown a huge load but; my being exhausted didn't matter. Why? Because I had Gods to entertain that's why! All I heard was Master snap his fingers (just like My Mistress does) to summon me to him and that perked my energy and my dick right up.

I crawled over to where he was sitting on the couch and was on my knees eagerly awaiting his next command. Once he stood up, he grabbed me by my hair and shoved his raging monster down my throat. It was orgasmic listening to not only him calling me a sissy fag who enjoyed being fucked by a real man but I loved hearing the sound his balls made when they slapped my chin. He was choking me with his cock and I loved it. I even cupped his beautiful chocolate ass as he continued choking me.

When he finally let me go he returned to sitting on the couch and was still fully hard. I on the other hand was on all fours gasping for air, a little teary eyed and coughing with saliva dribbling out of my mouth. But he didn't care about me and wasn't finished with me yet. And to be quite honest I wouldn't have it any other way. I could hear Ty, Shane and Adrian laughing at me it was embarrassing yet satisfying at the same time.

That's when Master told me to get my slutty ass over to him so he could fuck me while his boys watched. I crawled over to where he sitting and mounted him reverse cowgirl style. I wanted to go slow but Master wasted no time by grabbing my hips and impaling me with his cock. I was in heaven!

I was having my ass ripped in half by my Black God. I loved the sound my ass made as it crashed down onto my Master's lap. My hard prick was bouncing up and down as he fucked me shitless. I leaned back so that my back was against his chest, and grabbed onto my ankles so that my legs were spread wide apart as he fucked me. I was moaning like a $2 slut but I loved every minute of it. I was having my ass raped and didn't want it to end. My poor prick was hard and slapping against my belly as he fucked me.

Master pulled out of me long enough for me to switch my position (and quickly suck) on his cock. I began to happily bounce my ass on his lap. I grabbed onto the couch and bounced my ass up and down on Master's cock. It felt so good to feel my ass muscles squeeze around his thick chocolate meat. I loved hearing Master call me a nasty faggy whore who loves being fucked by a real man. I couldn't help but shout in lustful agreement because let's face it: he's right I do. I love being abused and used. I can't say it enough! I'm a sissy whore who loves giving up my ass and mouth to sexy voluptuous Big Black Women (I.e. My Sexy Ebony Queen and sometimes her just as beautiful friends.) and strong sexy Black Men (I.e. Master, his friends and even some of his business partners.). I love when they pimp me out and host dinner parties with me being the entertainment. And by entertainment I mean I'm the happy whore who gets fucked and drenched in cum.

But I digress. Those stories are for another time. Right now it's all about getting my ass fucked by my sexy Black God. I loved having to work my ass up and down his thick pole. Oh my God! I loved feeling his hands squeezing my ass making me bounce on harder. I could hear the sweet moans of satisfaction and encouragement from his boys as they watched me slide up and down my Masters' cock. I could tell Master was close to cumming so I began to really bounce myself on him. I wanted him to fill me with his hot seed. It didn't take Master much longer to cum.

As soon as he was just about there, he pushed me off of him and onto the floor. I happily watched him get on top of me, throw my legs back as far as they would go then sink balls deep into my ass one last time before he let out a sexy roar and filled my sweet ass with knot after knot of his cum. I just laid there as he withdrew from inside me. Just like any good slut should do, I thanked him for fucking me and let him know that his whore would always make himself available for his use. Master ordered me to get on my knees because I wasn't finished. As soon as I got to my knees I was surrounded by all three of Masters' pals.

I knew then I was about to receive more delicious cum. Ty wasted no time at all. He shoved his cock down my throat and released his spunk right then and there. Ty had just gotten the tip of his penis out my mouth right before Shane grabbed my hair, pulled my head back a little then shot ribbons of his sticky cum all over my face for a second time. Adrian was the last of three to bless me with cum. He simply had me lay on my back. Once I was on my back I watched him cover my chest and stomach with hot cum. I just laid there happy, hard and worn out. I needed to cum myself so I grabbed my cock and jacked the hell out of it until I blew my third load that day.

To say that I was a happy slut was an understatement. For the rest of that Saturday and on into that Sunday afternoon they used me in every way they saw fit. I even got to lick each of the sexy asses of the fellas before they left. Mistress soon came home from her trip that Sunday evening.

When she came home, I was in heels and lingerie with my head bobbing up and down in between the legs of her husband while he laid on their bed watching TV. I stopped sucking him off and greeted his (my) Queen by sucking on her tired soles and toes. Once she was satisfied with pleasuring of her feet, she ordered me to get back to sucking down the cock belonging to her King. While I continued to swallow him down Mistress started fingering my ass. I was being fingered because I was to be fucked yet again. Yup, Mistress soon whipped out her 10 inch strap on and took my ass just like Master and his friends had done before she had come home.

12