My Mistress Pt. 02

Story Info
Kayden can't help but wonder what he got himself into.
6.1k words
4.61
13.2k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, all you beautiful people. Here's a sweet little Halloween story! Part 2 of My Mistress. Like always, all characters are over the age of 18, some are actually older than the Earth itself and this story is copyright protected along with the characters inside it. Many of you voted for this story to get a new chapter, so here it is! Part 2 of My Mistress. Enjoy!

Chapter 1

I wake up with a yawn as I rub my eyes. That dream... What a freaky dream.

"Good morning, my little darling pet," Kayleigh says as she cuddles me and lays kisses down on the back of my neck. "Did you sleep well?"

I let out a yawn. "I had the strangest dream... I dreamed that you were a..."

I roll to face her and jolt out of bed, tripping and landing on my ass. A horned demon with burning bright red eyes and smooth red skin with a face that looks like Kayleigh's lies in the bed. Her face has that expression she gets when she's super annoyed. She lets out a sigh. "It wasn't a dream and you still haven't come to terms with the fact that I'm a demon. I suppose it would be quite a shock. I hope you can get past it though. I want to continue having fun. I really like you."

"What do you want with me? Are you going to... Torture me, take my soul or something?" I spit out as I scoot back to the wall.

She sighs. "First off, your soul is already mine, you signed the contract, remember?"

"I... You tricked me!" A chill creeps up my spine.

"Sorry about that, I am a demon after all, but yeah, that was a bit mean. Now, second off, I have no intentions of torturing you unless you count edging torture. I will punish you when you're naughty, but not in any kind of brutal or cruel way. Just a playful punishment. Nothing I haven't done to you before. Baby, I have no intention of being cruel to you. You're my pet now. I want to cuddle you, fuck you, and play with you. I'll never let anyone hurt you. Trust me, you're safe with me," she says as she winks at me. She scoots up to the edge, resting her head on her hands as her feet raise up off the bed and cross. Her tail sways from side to side. She has a smile that shows her amusement. "Come back to bed, now that my secret is out we can have all sorts of fun."

"You really don't intend to like... Eat me or whatever?" I ask, raising an eye.

"No, why would I do that? I don't eat humans. Although, some of my children do. But I don't. I promise you, I have no bad intentions. Just because I'm a demon doesn't mean I'm evil or anything. You, humans, are always so bigoted towards demons. We're not that different from you. Yeah, sure some of my children love to torture, manipulate, devour, and have their way with humans and other mortals, but there are plenty of us who aren't cruel like that. Just like humans, we're all different individually. You can't judge all demons based on the actions of one or two, right?" she says with a sly smile as she bites her lip.

"I guess not. I'm sorry... I guess I was being a bit ignorant," I say, scratching the back of my neck.

"No harm. I understand, your reaction is pretty typical. Besides, I'm only half demon. My father is the only real pure demon. My mother was something else. My siblings are all different too. I've got a few twins though. My children are all pretty different from each other as well," she says as she rolls on her back and starts stroking her enormous red cock.

My eyes go wide at the sight. It's bigger than a horse cock with spikes all down the shaft and a head like a morning star. She laughs. "The look on your face is priceless. Don't worry, I can change the size and shape. I just wanted to see your face and it was totally worth it."

Her cock shrinks to a normal-looking cock without the spikes, but it's still red. I look up at those burning red eyes that seem to enjoy all this. "You have children?"

She giggles. "Of course I do. You don't live as long as I do without having a few kids here and there. I'm older than this planet. But don't worry about them, my little pet, they won't hurt you. I'll protect you and keep you safe. You'll actually meet most of them today. Like with your family, I have a nice family dinner planned. At least with my children. You don't want to meet my father or most of my siblings. They're all pretty... Well, they're the demons you want to fear."

I swallow the lump in my throat. "What exactly are you going to do with me? Will I still get to see my family and friends? And what about college?"

"Oh don't worry, you'll still see all of them whenever you want. I suppose we could go back to college if you really want to. But, wouldn't that seem all trivial to you now? I mean, you're going to live with me forever now. I can teach you more than you'll ever learn at any stupid college. I know more than all of those stupid professors put together. I can show you all the different universes and show you history firsthand. You can see the truth of things," she says as she stretches out on the bed.

My jaw drops. "There is more than one universe?"

She laughs. "Of course there are silly. Where do you think I come from? There's a universe for every kind of energy. My universe is made up of demonic energy. Of course, we always called them realms, but universe means the same thing I suppose. This is the celestial universe. My sister really wants to conquer it, but I'd rather it stay the way it is. It's so much more interesting as it is, don't you think?"

"I... Uh... I guess," I say as I try to comprehend it all.

"I know, it's all a bit much for your tiny little human mind. But don't worry, you won't be mortal for much longer. Now that you're my pet, you're going to become immortal. Not quite like me, but you'll live as long as you're mine." She smiles and winks at me. "Now get over here. I really want to play with you. I've been dying to fuck that cute little ass of yours all night as you slept, but I wasn't going to disturb your sleep. You're so cute when you sleep."

I reluctantly climb to my feet and walk over to her. She wraps her hand around my waist and grabs my ass in a tight grip, pulling me towards her as she engulfs my cock in her mouth. I freeze as fear courses through my veins at the thought of all those wicked sharp teeth in her mouth. She lets my cock fall from her lips as she looks up at me. "No need to be afraid, darling. I can smell it on you. I'm not going to bite your cock. It's so cute and small. I like it. Why would I want to bite it off? That's just wrong. As cute as it is to see you all timid and afraid of me, I wish you'd trust me. I have no intention of hurting you. Things really don't have to change between us just because you know I'm a demon. I'm still the same me. Okay?"

I nod as I take a deep breath and let it out. She climbs to her knees to bring her face level with mine. She places her hands on my cheeks and kisses me. I melt into her hands and kiss her back. She finally breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes with a smile. "See? That was nice, wasn't it? This is what life is going to be like. I'm still going to want to do romantic and fun stuff together like we've always done along with some really kinky stuff. Of course, there will be some demon business to do like my family dinner and whatnot, but we'll have plenty of time to do human stuff too. Even if we have to put up with your family. Just like my family, they're not all bad. And the bad ones I can just eat."

My eyes go wide. "No! Don't eat them."

She laughs. "That was a joke. Relax. I don't eat humans. I was just kidding. Don't take things so seriously. I won't hurt your family. Consider them now under my protection as long as you're mine."

I relax a little. She smiles and squeezes my butt as she leans down, pulling me back into her mouth. I moan out as she sucks on my cock. It feels wonderful. My eyes go wide as what feels like a tongue wraps around the shaft of my dick all the way down to the root and squeezes it. It starts to slither back and forth on my cock and speeds up. The sensation quickly becomes overwhelming as I moan and tense up. It's as if she's massaging out my seed from my balls. The tongue snakes out and wraps around my balls, squeezing them gently. My knees weaken.

Her saliva creeps out from her tongue and crawls underneath my sack and all the way to my asshole, seeping into me. She fills me with her spit as it continues to flood my ass. I have the urge to pee out my butt as my ass is drowned in her saliva. My face burns as it drains out my ass, feeling oddly good. I turn and gape as the dirty saliva floats from my ass all the way to the bathroom. I hear the toilet flush. I'm so close to cumming, but her tongue unwraps from my cock and she lets it fall from her lips with a big grin. I'm hardly able to keep up with my breath as I bend over the bed, resting on my hands to find some air.

Kayleigh rolls off and pushes me down onto my stomach before she gives my ass a nice playful slap. "Did you like how I cleaned out this perfect ass of yours? Bet you never imagined douching that way, did ya?"

I shake my head no, unable to find any words. She buries her face in my ass. I grip the sheets of the bed as I feel her tongue slide up my ass. It rubs up against my prostate and overwhelms me with pleasure. "Uhhh.... I... I'm going to cum!."

"Oh, no you don't!" she says, spanking my ass as her tongue pulls out nearly instantly and wraps around the tip of my dick, squeezing it shut. Before I find any release, she quells the storm inside as my pending orgasm is postponed. She kisses my right ass cheek before the left. "Oh no my little pet, you're in for a long tortuous morning of overwhelming pleasure. I'm going to show you what it really means to have sex with a demon. I'm insatiable and you're going to have to endure until I can satiate myself on your cute little booty. It's going to be a long morning for you, my love. But don't worry, I'll make sure you enjoy every second of it. Now get settled in, you're in for a rough ride."

I let out a long sigh, but it ends up being a whimper as her tongue sinks back into my ass. She's right, it's going to be a long morning.

She pulls her tongue out and I'm pushed up to the head of the bed as she mounts my thighs. I look back as I feel her rub the head of her cock against my asshole. My teeth sink into my bottom lip as I grip the sheets, preparing for her big fat cock to tear my ass open, but instead something much smaller and thinner slips into my ass. She giggles. "Did you really think I was going to rip you open like that? Don't be afraid, my foolish little pet, as I said, I'm not going to hurt you."

I feel her lay against my back, pressing those breasts against my skin. The heat of her breath tickles my neck. I let out a moan as her tongue plays with my ear while her cock slowly slides into my ass as it thickens, stretching me out. It doesn't hurt, but it's a little uncomfortable. "Oh Kayden, my love... You're going to feel my cock grow inside you, but don't worry, it won't hurt."

I grip the sheets before her hands pin them above my head. They're bound there by her tail as she slowly starts to roll her hips back and forth. "Fuck, baby, your ass feels so good. When I cum inside you, you'll be filled with my demon seed and it'll slowly change you into an immortal. You'll be my pet forever. Does that make you as happy as it makes me?"

I can't help but grunt as her dick gets a little wider while she slowly works her cock in and out of my ass. Her cum can do that? "Will I be a demon?

"Sorta, it's complicated," she says as she kisses my neck. Her dick continues to swell and plow into me. Each time it sinks deeper inside me, mixing pleasure and discomfort as my prostate gets overwhelmed with friction. I feel so full. Her arm sinks underneath me and wraps around my neck. She bites down on my ear as she fucks me harder. Her cock seems to have stopped growing. But she doesn't stop thrusting it inside me. She plows her big fat, demon cock deep inside me while she kisses my neck. Her red fingers with long sharp nails grip under my chin, forcing my head up as she bites my neck and sucks in the skin, definitely leaving a mark.

She pounds and dominates my ass as her big demon ball slaps into my own smaller pair. She's relentless in fucking me. Pleasure erupting through me with each thrust. She forces my face towards hers as she kisses me. Her tongue barges between my lips. My eyes go wide as her tongue doesn't stop, but slides down my throat. And yet, my own cock is as stiff as ever, rubbing against the mattress with each thrust.

I can feel my orgasm boiling over as she rams my ass harder with each thrust. I can hardly breathe with her tongue literally down my throat. She finally pulls it out as her red flaming eyes burn into mine. "Fuck, baby. I'm going to cum deep inside you and fill you with my demon seed. Don't you want that? To be mine forever?"

I moan out and meet her burning gaze. I realize this wouldn't be a bad life. I'm already hers and my feelings haven't changed since I discovered she's a demon. "Yes, cum inside me. Baby."

The grin on her face is overwhelmingly warm and joyful. "Fuck, you've made me so happy."

She rams her cock deep inside me and erupts, sending me over the edge as I explode on the sheets. Her cum burns my bowels, but it doesn't hurt, it's a pleasure beyond anything I've ever felt. It makes me nearly feverish and drenched in sweat. I feel higher than a kite and everything goes black as my body melts into the bed...

Chapter 2

I open my eyes to find myself in the passenger seat of Kayleigh's Tesla SUV it gets dark, or is it getting light? I can't tell if it's morning or night. Snow coats the woods as it shoots down from the sky on our drive. It's practically a blizzard out. "What happened?"

Giggling pulls my attention from the window as I look over to see Kayleigh driving with a smirk on her face. "You're finally awake. You were out for nearly all day. My seed is so potent."

"I... I don't understand," I say as I stretch with a yawn, still feeling a bit out of it. Not a bad feeling. Just dazed in a euphoric way.

"Ingesting the essence of a being like me changes your anatomy. It also acts like a drug that gets you super high and in your case, can cause you to pass out. Don't worry, the more you consume the less it'll affect you. You're slowly becoming more immortal," she says as if this was just something everyone should know.

"This wasn't the first time you've came inside me. Why am I only feeling these effects now?" I ask.

"Because you signed the contract. I only give the gift of immortality to those who belong to me," she says as she looks at me with a grin.

"Oh... I see," I say with another yawn. "So what's going to happen to me, now?"

"You'll become my immortal little pet. My little lover. Don't worry, your physical form won't change much. I like you the way you are. Although, you'll be able to change it if you want. You'll gain some abilities over time as I deposit more seed inside you, but you'll be tethered to me. Even if you die, your soul will just come to me and I can recreate your physical form. Or have you reborn automatically depending on what I want," she says as she licks her lips. "We're almost there, but I'm hungry."

She pulls off at a diner nearby just as the sun sets below the horizon, making it dark out. "I'll admit human food is delicious. I can't wait to taste everything this place has to offer."

We get out and she drags me in. There are only two booths taken. One by a young couple about my age. The guy looks like he's a wannabe gangster with tattoos and designer clothes. His girlfriend looks like some rich, spoiled daddy's girl with all name-brand clothing. She's your typical blonde-haired model. The booth beyond them is taken up by three women. Two older women and one girl about my age. One of the older women is black with thick curly hair and the other is white with silky black hair, slightly taller than the black one. The girl has silky brown hair with an adorable face. All three women are beautiful in their own way.

"Of course baby, that's what I love about you," says the rich girl to her boyfriend as Kayleigh drags me to the table behind them and forces me down with her.

"I'm surprised you wanted to stop," I say as she grabs a menu and goes through it.

"Oh, I love these types of restaurants. Your people's food is rather delicious," Kayleigh says as she bites her lip. I fight the urge to smack my forehead. She can't say things like that.

A fairly old lady, faced with wrinkles and tiredness that rests in her eyes, comes out to take the orders of the family sitting next to us. "My name's May, and I'll be your waitress tonight. What can I get ya?"

"I'll take the ribs please," the beautiful black woman says. "Extra sauce, please."

"And for a side?" May asks as she jots down the order in her little notepad.

"Fries will be fine," the woman says as Kayleigh lets out a hum of interest. A smile forms on her face as her eyes light up while looking at the menu. I take a peek.

"And for you?" the waitress asks as she looks at the white woman who's slightly skinnier than the black woman. Not that the black woman is fat or anything. She seems to be in good shape. May's half-rimmed glasses with a purple beaded retainer start to slide down her crooked nose as she looks down at them.

"I'll take the chief's salad, please," the woman says with a great big smile as she sets the menu down neatly on top of the other woman and slides them forward.

"And what kind of dressing?" May says with a smile growing on her thin purple-painted lips.

The woman folds her hands and meets the waitress' eyes. "Italian will be great, thank you."

Then she turns to the cute girl about my age and smiles at her, if you can call it that. It's a little... uhh. The old lady's thin smile... It fills me with dread for some reason. "And what about you, missy?"

The girl smiles, and it's a warm smile that is bright and warm like the sun. "I'll take the same, please."

May nods and hits the button on her pen. "Easy enough. It'll be right out."

"Thank you so much," the girl says with that innocent, sweet smile like a daisy just blooming

"You're welcome. If you need anything, let me know," she says with that thin-lip grimacing smile that makes me cringe. I look over to see Kayleigh look at me and then at the girl. A chill goes down my spine as my breath catches in my throat. Did she think I was checking that girl out or something? I hope she's not the jealous type. She's never come off that way before. She only smirks and returns to the menu.

"Please tell me there's another waiter. With that old bat waiting on us, we won't be able to get our food until tomorrow morning," says the blonde woman on the other side of the three women. Kayleigh's jaw clenches as she flips back and forth through the menu.

"Here we go again," the white woman mutters. She puts her hand on the black woman, who tenses up with a clenched fist.

"So, my lovely Kayden, what are you having?" Kayleigh finally looks up from the menu as she meets my eyes.

"Well, I was thinking about having just a burger, if that's okay," I say.

"Mmm... I think you should get the salad. How about I'll get the burger and I'll tell you how it tastes," she gives me the most devilish expressions. My heart stills in my chest at the thought of her demonic eyes burning into me from earlier.

I just nod with my heart racing in my chest. "Uh... Yes. A salad sounds delicious."

"I wasn't going to say anything. I'm just going to mind my own business." I hear the black woman in the booth next to us say with a sigh as the girl looks over at us. Great, they probably think I'm some kind of simp or something.

The lady finally comes back and takes the other couple's order. She lacks the smile she had for the table next to us. "What can I get you?"

12