My Mistress Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
348 Followers

So the stage was set. All we had to do was to arrange a date. I was tremendously excited by the thought that my wife was going to be fondled by this man.

.....................................

On Saturday I waited for her to return from work. I heard the front door open. There she was, looking flustered but happy. She had obviously been drinking.

I poured out my anxiety to her. "Where have you been? I was so worried"...... "How could you be this late from work?"....."Where were you?" "What were you doing?"

She looked at me. "You have been a naughty boy," she exclaimed. "Get me a glass of wine."

I went to the kitchen and poured her a glass of wine from the fridge as I wondered what she was about to tell me. I took it into the sitting room to find her relaxed on the sofa. I sat beside her.

She turned to me. "Well, you know that arrangement you had with Bill. I know all about it. What you do not know is that Bill and I knew each other before I met you. Actually Bill and I go back quite a long way."

I was amazed at this news. "So, have you seen him this evening?"

"Yes, it has been most enlightening."

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, when we got back to his flat, Bill told me all about the arrangement you made with him to grope me on the train."

"Oh my God. No!"

"Yes, he certainly did. Now you are in big trouble."

I looked at her.

She continued. "Well, he didn't grope me on the train. But we did go to his flat to catch up on old times."

"Oh, I never realised....."

"No, you didn't. He was a complete gentleman. We had a lovely time together."

"What did you do?"

"We talked and caught up on old times. But he told me that you had encouraged him to touch me."

"Oh, no."

"Oh, yes darling. Come here a bit closer."

I moved towards her. Her hand went to the front of my trousers and eased the zip down. I reacted by putting my hand on her breast. "No, darling, do not touch me." I removed my hand. "I wasn't going to let him be disappointed," she explained.

"Oh, what do you mean?"

"You told him to touch me............. So............ I let him."

"But....."

She had by now lowered the zip completely and was finding my flaccid cock, which she eased out of my pants so it was fully exposed to her hand which massaged it gently.

"Yes. We had a good cuddle."

"Oh, God, he didn't touch you did he?"

"Well......... Sort of."

"Oh, no."

"But you asked him to!"

"But, I never imagined......Where did he touch you?"

"He loved my breasts."

"Oh, God, no."

"Oh yes, darling. His hands were all over them."

My heart was pounding. My cock jumped. She continued moving her hand over it.

She continued taunting me. "He told me that you had said that he could let me feel his cock."

"But I never imagined that it would be in private." Her caress of my cock continued. It was now rigid.

"Public, private, what does it matter? Anyway, we had a lovely time together."

"Oh, no." I gasped. "Diana, you didn't sleep with him did you?" I asked.

Her hand was now moving more firmly up and down my shaft.

"No," she replied. She leaned closer to me. Her mouth was close to my ear and I felt her warm breath. "But I felt his cock as I am feeling yours."

"Oh, God no."

"Yes. He has a good sized cock," she whispered. Her hand continued up and down my rod. I could see some pre-come on the end. "I then I told him how I punish you." She continued. "I wanted to dominate him as I do you. I thought that a bit of punishment would spice him up as it does with you."

"Oh, ........ How did he react?"

"He told me no, that was not his scene. He explained that he was known in the trade as a 'top' and that he was also 'bi'. Do you know what that means?" She asked.

"Well," I replied. "It means that he is bi-sexual and likes to go with men as well as women. Being a 'top' means that he does the dominating bit."

"Yes, darling," she whispered. "You are right. So I have asked him to help me 'do the dominating bit' as you put it, tomorrow."

"Oh, God. No."

"Oh, God, yes darling." Her hand was working hard on me. My cock was rigid. I was getting very tense. "Yes, tomorrow morning you will be caned. We decided that you will receive 12 strokes from me."

I was getting beside myself with excitement. I was close to coming. "Yes, 12 strokes from me before the punishment from Bill."

"Oh, God no. No. No. Never. I could not stand that." Her hand was pumping violently.

"Yes, darling. It has all been arranged. He will be over at ten o'clock. After I have given you the initial punishment he will punish you."

"Oh ........." The tension was building inside me. I wanted to come. I tried to hold it back.

"Oh, God." I repeated. "What will he do?"

"He will cane you, darling. He will use the Teflon cane and give you a proper whipping."

"Oh......hell. Oh.......... Shit no. But won't you have already given me 12 strokes?"

"Yes, darling. That's right. 12 from me first. Then 24 from Bill with the Teflon." She held my cock firmly feeling the start of it twitching.

"But our maximum with the Teflon is 15 strokes." I told her.

"Yes, it has been up until now." She squeezed me extra strongly.

At that moment I came. The juices flowed out of me releasing all the tension. It was a magnificent climax. "Good boy," Diana told me. "That's two cocks dealt with in one night! Now, let's get to bed."

Later as we lay in bed I said. "But Diana, ....... but, that would mean...... God, 36 strokes. I do not think that I could take that."

"You will, darling, you will! Now go to sleep. Tomorrow will soon be here!" But my cock was on the rise again already. Regrettably she was already asleep.

..................................

As I stood waiting I heard Diana coming into the room. As she moved into my sight I saw that she was naked. I marvelled at her beautiful form. Her breasts were proud, standing up against gravity, with the nipples extended. She took up the tawse from the table and sat down on the sofa. She motioned me to her. "Over my knees, darling."

I bent over her lap as directed easing my cock between her thighs. She tightened her legs together trapping my cock. She then proceeded to smack me with the tawse. After about twenty strokes my bottom was well and truly warmed up. She told me to stand. She got up and took the bamboo cane off the table. "Bend over," she told me. I bent over in the centre of the room.

Suddenly, without warning there was a swish and the first stroke landed. It cut deeply but the previous beating had warmed up my bottom. Swish, she gave me a second stroke. She then gave me four more.

"Good boy. You took that well. Now stand up as you have been told to do and we will wait for Bill." I

So I stood in the centre of the room, with my hands on my head, looking away from the door and waited. I wondered if Diana would get dressed. Surely she wouldn't remain naked when Bill would be arriving shortly? I must have been standing in the room for a quarter of an hour worrying but I dared not move. was highly confused. My mind was in turmoil. My cock had been as hard as iron a few minutes previously but the waiting had caused it to wilt. At the thought of our conversation last evening it started to rise again.

The door bell rang. I jumped.

Oh God no. Oh hell I really could do without this. I started to tremble. My knees were knocking together and I was shivering. I could not control it. What had I let myself in for. I was so embarrassed. I had never been so visible to anyone else before. What would Bill think when he saw me?

I heard Diana open the front door. I heard her speaking. I heard them enter the sitting room behind me, where I was standing completely naked with my back to them. My erection stiffened.

"I can see that you have got him ready and warmed up as we discussed," I heard Bill say.

"Oh, yes," Diana replied. "I just need to give him six more strokes."

Bill came up close behind me. I felt his hand on my buttocks. He stroked me. "Yes, very warm and ready." He said. "I can feel a few small ridges already." His hand moved over my cheeks again. "But there will be better welts soon, won't there Paul?"

"Oh, hell. Well......yes." I replied hesitatingly. He slapped my buttocks with his hand.

"Darling, go and get us a coffee," Diana spoke.

I took my hands down and started to turn while trying to cover my erection. "Hands on head darling," she told me. "You can take them down when you get to the kitchen." So I turned towards them with my hands on my head and my erection fully visible to them both. Bill was dressed in a track suit, (God, he had talked in the pub about being naked under a track suit).

Diana was just behind him. She was wearing a loose flowery chemise with light shoulder straps which just held up the loose front covering her breasts. I could see her nipples standing proud through the light material. She knew that this was the outfit that turned me on more than any other. It was so sexy, particularly with no bra. The chemise ended at her thighs which were bare. I could not see if she was wearing panties under the chemise. I was horrified that she was displaying herself so openly to Bill.

I went to the kitchen to make the coffee returning shortly to the sitting room with a tray and three cups of coffee. Diana and Bill were sitting on the sofa examining the canes.

They took their coffees and thanked me. I stood in front of them. I sipped my coffee.

"This may take some time," Diana announced in a rather matter of fact tone. She continued as if we were talking about the weather. "Firstly, Paul, you will bend over the sofa and take six more strokes from me with the bamboo." She took a sip of coffee. "Then we will let Bill give you the first six with the Teflon cane. Now none of this standing up after a stroke. You will need to remain in position for the full six. I rather think that you will only be able to take about six strokes at a time from Bill."

"Yes," I agreed shaking. My cock was rising again.

They both continued to sip their coffee. I shivered in front of them. My gut wrenched.

"Yes," said Bill. "We will plan on batches of 6. I hope that you are alright with me caning you?" He suddenly asked me.

I was taken by surprise. What could I say? "Yes, Bill." I croaked in reply.

"What?" He asked again.

"Yes, Sir I am happy for you to cane me."

"Good."

I put my coffee cup down. "Do you want me to get in position now?" I asked bravely.

"Yes, darling. Good boy."

They could see that my erection was solid. I put myself over the end of the sofa and stuck my bottom up high. Diana stood up from the sofa, came beside me and swished the cane. After taking careful aim she raised the cane and struck. It cut deep. Swish, she struck again. I felt the burning sensation of each cut. Swish, another vicious sting. Shortly she had delivered the six. I was told to stand again in the centre of the room. My bottom was hot and aglow.

Diana and Bill sat on the sofa again talking as if I was not there. I watched them as they sipped their coffee and made small talk.

"Well," said Diana turning towards me. "Ready for the Teflon, darling?" She pushed up the strap of her top which had slipped down exposing a fair bit of her cleavage.

Bill stood and came towards me. He looked into my eyes. His hand went to my cock which was by now rising again. "I am looking forward to this," he told me. "It appears as if you are as well!"

He took up the Teflon Cane. "Ready for this?" he asked as he showed me the cane.

"Yes, Bill," I replied.

"Just six. It won't be too bad," he explained.

I bent over the end of the sofa with a fully erect cock again. Well the six strokes from Bill were terrible. I yelled out and stood up after each stroke. I clutched my buttocks and was most reluctant to bend over again for another stroke. Eventually, after fifteen minutes Bill had managed to deliver the six strokes. At last it was over. I remained bent over. Diana came and inspected the damage. She ran her hand gently over me. Both of them admired his handy work. They told me how vivid the marks were.

"Too much jumping up and moving about, darling," she said. "What about another six strokes?" Diana asked Bill. "OK, Paul?"

I remained in position. "No. I really can not take any more." I replied.

"Nonsense," she replied. The strap of her chemise had slipped again exposing more of her cleavage. She stood beside me with her hand resting on the small of my back.

Bill stood at my side. "Go ahead," she told him. Swish, 'oh my God.' I jumped up again and ran around the room.

They calmed me down and I managed to take one more stroke. But then I was in agony again.

"Well, darling. Not very satisfactory," she told me. Twenty strokes completed but too much moving around and still sixteen to go," she told me.

"Oh my God." I exclaimed. "I really can not take any more."

"All right darling. We will have to have a re-think and continue later." I was told to stand in the centre of the room with my hands on my head. My cock was completely subdued.

"Good marks," remarked Bill. I felt both pairs of hands feeling the welts. Their touch was cool. I bent slightly to allow them better access. Their hands were gentle on me.

"Excellent welts," said Diana. "It makes me feel quite horney."

After a time running her hands over my bottom Diana stood in front of me. She pulled me towards her by the hips and kissed me on the lips. She was breathing hard. "Now, darling, I want you to explain exactly what you were expecting to happen between Bill and me on that underground train."

I choked. "Well," I replied. "I expected him to...... er ......... to..... touch you."

"No. Tell me precisely what you expected. I want you to give me the full detail. I presume that I would be standing by the door. Where would my hands be?"

"Erm ...... I expect that they would be up holding the grab bar." She stood in front of me and put her hands up high.

"Like this." Her chemise was raised to her hips and her breasts were taught against the material. She looked lovely.

"Yes."

"Well, what then?" she asked. Once again my cock started to harden.

"Well, Bill would be behind you." Bill moved close behind her.

The three of us stood there for a moment or so. "Now tell Bill what you expected him to do," she told me.

"Er, well ...... I imagine that he would slowly move one hand to your bottom." Bill did as instructed. His right hand covered the globe. The three of us remained standing for a moment while Bill's hand gently caressed her.

"And then?" she asked.

"Er, his hand would caress you more extensively." Bill followed the cue. His hand continued to stroke her gently for several seconds then he gave one buttock a gentle slap and a squeeze. I was mesmerised by the hand. It moved to the other buttock and stroked it firmly. I felt Diana react. Her bottom slowly moved out towards his touch.

"What then, darling?" she asked while breathing heavily. I thought for a moment or two. I knew how sensitive her breasts were. She always responded when I stroked them. Bill had also made specific mention of them. I watched in fascination as his hand continued its movement across her bottom with the occasional slap and squeeze. My next statement would excite them both. My heart was beating fast.

"Er, well his other hand may have gone up to your breast." I suggested. She made a little cry. Bill slowly moved his left hand up Diana's back then around the front until it was on the side of her breast. His breath caught in his throat. I knew the excitement that he was feeling with the anticipation of holding her breast. He needed no further cues from me as his hand gently slipped over her full breast. I could see the nipple rising and within moments it was covered by his hand. His fingers started to play with the nipple through the material of her dress. In the meantime his right hand eased up the hem of the chemise and I could see that underneath she was wearing a pair of red silky boxer shorts. He was now caressing her naked inner thigh. Diana was getting excited. Her breath was short and she was now noticeably moving her buttocks back and forth. She licked her lips. I took my hands down from my head and started rubbing my cock with my hand.

Without a prompt from Diana, I spoke again. "Bill would now expose your breast." I explained. She gasped. Slowly his hand moved up her left arm to lower it. He then lowered the chemise strap and her breast came into view. He was not slow in getting his hand to cover the naked flesh. Diana now had just her right hand held high holding the imaginary train strop leaving her left breast totally exposed to his hand. At last the bare erect nipple was between his fingers.

I could see Bill's erection pushing out his track suit trousers. I remembered him saying the he would be naked underneath. He leaned over and kissed her nipple. Then his tongue gently caressed it. It was rigidly erect. I longed to touch her; but knew that I could not. Any move by me would spoil the magic of the moment. I was watching my wife being groped, and although I was partially horrified by what was happening to Diana, the overriding feeling I had was of desire to watch this saga unfold. I was by now completely erect and bursting with a sexual craving.

"He would now thrust his cock towards you." I told her. He needed no further encouragement. His right hand had by now got into her shorts and was massaging her naked bottom. He leaned forward so his cock, encased in its track suit, was pumping her bottom. He started dry humping her. She responded moving backwards and forwards in time with his strokes. Her left hand tried to find the cock behind her.

I was now the choreographer. I was directing, as if it was a film. This man was seriously sexually molesting my wife and I should have been disgusted and angry. But I wasn't. I was as sexually charged as they were, and I was completely enthused with the moment. I could see that Diana was highly stimulated. Her eyes were shut and she was breathing deeply. I was pleased to be the choreography of her pleasure.

"He is going to ease your pants down," I told her. Both Bill's hands went to her waist. Slowly he eased the shorts down over her ample round bottom. His hand was now stroking her lovely naked buttocks which had until then only been handled by me. Shortly I moved behind him and my hands went to the waist of his track suit. I slowly eased down his trousers and suddenly his large engorged cock jumped out of its previous confinement. His erection was beautifully firm in front of him and it struck Diana firmly between her naked buttocks. She gasped. It was big; big in girth and long in length. I could see the inflamed red helmet head and the blue veins down the shaft. It curved up in expectation. She gasped again as her hand found the magnificent tool behind her. He placed his cock between her thighs and moved back and forth. She sighed in contentment. His left hand was still handling her breast.

"Oh, God," she exclaimed to no one in particular. "Oh, God. Please?"

I took her right hand and led her to the sofa. Slowly, in a glide, she kicked off the shorts which were around her ankles as she moved with me. She looked up at me and gave me a kiss on the mouth. "Kneel," I told her. She smiled at me and knelt on the sofa, grasping the back. I did not need to tell her to put her knees apart as she intuitively got into the correct position and leant forward resting her head on a cushion on the back. "Put a condom on him," my wife told me.

Bill was close behind her. "In my pocket," he told me. I saw his hand disappear between her legs. I scrabbled around his track suit bottom pockets until I found what I was looking for. I peeled off the packaging. His hand was working on her vagina. My hand went to his cock. It was the first time that I had ever touched another man's penis. I was surprised at the soft silky smoothness, yet it was absolutely solid. I noticed the pre-come on the end as I eased the self lubricated French Letter over the head. I rolled it down the full length, smoothing it down with my hand until his enlarged cock was fully encased. There was a shine on the very rigid encased tool. He held her hips and eased forward. My hand was now guiding the cock to the waiting wet vagina. She pushed back. He pushed in. On the first thrust no more than an inch was accommodated. He pulled back. I moved his cock up and down at the entrance increasing the lubrication. Diana was going wild moving her buttocks to the rhythm. He thrust again and this time a couple of inches went in. Once again he pulled back and once again I moved the tip of his cock up and down at the entrance. I could see that she was secreting and there was a wet sheen over the bulbous head of the cock. Then, with a loud moan he thrust again. This time the full eight inches was completely consumed. Diana cried out loudly. My fingers went around her front to find her clitoris as Bill moved his cock in and out of her vagina. He thrust in and out. She moved with him. I played with her breasts and clitoris. We were lost in our world. After ten minutes Diana cried out loudly and came. Bill soon exploded inside her.

paulb85
paulb85
348 Followers