My Modest Wife, The Exhibitionist

Story Info
The night I found out my shy wife wants to be seen naked.
2.7k words
4.28
141.1k
49

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aichiyu
aichiyu
106 Followers

Unknown to my shy, modest wife, a pretty Asian nurse was sitting in a room across the street staring down at us that Saturday night. The curtains in her room were open, the light was low, but I could see she was there, once again.

My wife and I were lying side by side in our apartment on a sleeping pad in the living room. Our curtains were wide open, as always, and a small lamp was on, illuminating our bodies. After a day at the beach, we had showered and changed. She was wearing one of my T-shirts over a pair of panties, and I was wearing shorts. We were smoking a joint, and reminiscing about the day, which had been a hot one, on many levels.

She was on her back with her eyes closed. I was on my stomach with mine wide open.

We'd seen lots of naked bodies, as is common at certain Northern California beaches. Though most people had kept their suits on, some sunbathed or swam nude or semi-nude.

Also, at one point, I'd seen one couple edge away purposely from the crowded section, holding hands, smiling, and then retreating around the edge of a nearby dune. My wife didn't notice them because she was reading a book.

I casually sauntered up the dune until I was no longer visible from behind at the beach. I slowly made my way in the direction the couple had gone. As I topped over one dune I could see them barely visible through a clump of bushes. They were maybe 50 feet away from me.

They'd stretched out on the sand and were fondling each other. The guy had one of his hands all over her breasts, which were half out of her bikini top, and the other one stroking her pussy below, through her suit.

She had his cock out and was stroking his erection. His suit was down around his ankles. As I watched them, taking care they didn't know I was there, I slipped my suit off and began stroking myself much as she was stroking him.

Suddenly a movement caught my eye, and I saw another couple was walking behind the dunes far over to my right. Hoping they hadn't seen me, I ducked down, pulled up my suit and quickly made my way back to the towel where my wife was reading.

Seeing I was flushed, she said, "Did you have a nice walk? You look hot. Wanna take a swim?"

As we entered the water, I looked back and realized we could now see the fondling couple from the ocean. I didn't say anything to Alicia, but as we danced around in the waves, turning this way and that, she spotted them too.

"Hey look at them," she whispered to me, even though no one was near to us at all. "Aren't they hot?"

By now the woman was completely naked and the guy was kissing her breasts, still rubbing her pussy and bare ass. I moved over in the water to stand behind Alicia.

"Yes, they look like they're having lots of fun."

As I did so, she started to feel my erection pushing into her bottom. My suit was around my knees; we were standing in water a little above our waists. I put my fingers under the elastic of her bikini bottoms and pushed them down, baring her butt to my pulsing cock.

"Oh, somebody else is turned on, isn't he, Davie?" she said to me, laughing seductively. She did nothing to stop me from my sexual massage of her backside. My wife is British and loves to tease me.

As we watched the couple, the man climbed on top of her and started to fuck her in earnest. At this, despite her essentially modest nature, or what I thought was her essentially modest nature, my wife let out a little gasp and reached down to completely remove her own bikini bottoms. She held them in her right hand at the surface of the water, where they drifted languidly on the soft rolling waves.

At this, I pulled her legs apart and stuck my cock up into her pussy. It was a bit tight from that angle, and she had to bend over a bit for me to enter her. As I started to pump myself into her, and still eyeing the naked couple on the beach, she stopped me, gesturing over to the right.

A man had come up on us faster than I'd realized and was entering the water maybe 20 yards away. He had his eyes on us and clearly had figured out what we were up to.

"Let's not, not right now or here," she said.

That ended that, and soon we were properly covered and back at our towel, though not before I'd enviously noticed the fucking couple reach what looked to be a glorious set of orgasms.

Back at the towel, I started applying sunscreen to my wife's back. She was lying on her stomach, soaking in the rays after our swim. As I did so, I noticed the man who had seen us in the water had drifted down with the tide to a point where he was parallel with our spot on the beach.

Other people were getting closer to us as well, two young women, one of whom wore a very scanty bikini, the other a sundress and hat.

As I massaged Alicia's back with the cream, I untied her top to help coat her entire back. She didn't protest, until I reached under to cup her bare breasts.

"Davie!" She meant me to stop.

So reluctantly I did, but not before I'm pretty sure both the man and one of the women (the one in the hat) got a glimpse of her white right breast in the process. (She'd never sunbathed nude, BTW, under any circumstance, up until that point.)

As I kept rubbing the cream into her back and then into her thighs and calves, she relaxed, and I noticed a very slight wiggle and clenching of her buttocks as I stroked her inner thighs. To me this was a signal, so I suddenly pulled her bikini bottoms down to reveal her round white bare bottom to our audience.

W-w-what are you doing?" she startled, rising up and completely baring her breasts in the process. Confused she reached down to pull up her top and re-cover her bare tits before fully reacting to the fact she was also naked from behind down below.

"No, no, I don't want this now!" She quickly pulled her bottoms back up.

"Bad boy!"

"Well' maybe you could at least apply some sunscreen to me now," I protested.

I lay on my stomach to hide my erection. She spread the cream over me and in the process finally took note of the people in our area.

"I can't believe you did that, D." You know I'm not comfortable with being nude in public. Were those two women or that man swimming here when you bared me to view?"

"Who knows?" I lied. "I was just doing it in reaction to watching that couple make love. It's hard to contain myself at times like this. I feel like doing the same thing to you here, out in nature. Fucking."

My wife, who as I said is English, just gave me a little spank, and then lay back down next to me to answer quietly into my ear.

"There will be plenty of time for that when we get back home, Davie."

Back to our living room that night, and feeling the effects of the pot, I reminded her of all the experiences we had had earlier at the beach, hoping this would lead to a major fantasy of mine -- and perhaps hers -- coming true.

As we revisited what we had seen while swimming, when she first noticed the naked couple, I started massaging my wife's breasts through the T-shirt. She wasn't wearing anything but a pair of panties beneath it.

"Did it turn you on to watch them like that, Alicia?" I asked her.

"Maybe" she breathed, reaching over to pat my backend through my shorts. At that I rose up a bit and felt my erection growing underneath me.

"Did it turn you on?" she asked me.

"Like crazy. Didn't you see the bulge in my suit."

She smiled.

"I think I see one now too."

I kept massaging her nipples, which were now getting hard through the fabric. I reached under her to raise the T-shirt and she helped me do that, up to her shoulders as she shook her perky white breasts free.

While she did this I snuck a peek at the nurse, who was clearly still staring at us. My wife was totally unaware of her, as far as I knew, and I wasn't going to mention that we had company. She closed her eyes again, enjoying my caresses.

I should describe my young wife's body to you. Besides her very pretty face, and her soft brown hair, she has small breasts that perfectly complement her slim build, long legs and the cutest butt imaginable. Her pussy is tight and swells up as she gets turned on, until it grows dark and fills with wetness.

As her nipples grew hard under my massage, I moved one hand down to start rubbing her pussy through her panties and as soon as I did this she started moaning and soon was squirming -- her bottom was moving underneath her and her pussy was getting really wet, which I could feel through the silky material.

I gently lifted her by the waist and pulled down her panties. Now the nurse was getting a full view of my lovely naked wife bare naked, head to toe. Alicia was too high and in too much pleasure to be aware of that, I realized, and I fantasized that she wouldn't stop me even if she did know.

Through the haze of pot, I knew it was pretty uninhibited for her to lie naked with the light on and the curtains opened like this, even though we rarely saw anyone in the facility across the way, which was some sort of nursing home, where most of the windows were shuttered and only the occasional resident or staff person came into view.

But I'd noticed this particular nurse on several occasions for weeks now. I think she sat there on her break, and we'd developed what you might call a sort of visual relationship. I'd pretend not to notice her when I was alone in the living room while I found a way to show off my body to her.

I'd always known I had an exhibitionist streak, which seemed somewhat shameful, but I couldn't help myself. I never did anything blatant, like exposing myself to a woman in a scary or weird way, I hope. But when I could provide what might seem as an "accidental" view, at the beach or in a situation like this, I did.

The fact that the nurse stayed when I did it made me comfortable to do it again, though I still found it a bit risky.

This time, though, was so much more perfect than the other times. Tonight it was not me being an exhibitionist, but me exhibiting my precious wife's beautiful body. Again, the nurse did not move, but seemed riveted by the show.

Under my touches, in fact, Alicia was really getting turned on, but I wanted to prolong the experience as long as possible, so I started talking to her about the other things that had happened at the beach.

"You know when I was rubbing the cream on you and pulled down your bikini bottoms?"

"Yes," she moaned.

"How would you feel if I told you some people saw you that way?"

"I don't know, a bit scared but a bit excited, I guess."

"Well turn over on your tummy now and let me do it again," I said.

She obliged and I first pulled up her panties, and then ripped them down violently, baring her bottom to the nurse and spanking it firmly once or twice."

"Ow!" she protested.

As I gently caressed her ass, I told her that both the man in the ocean and the two women had seen me do this at the beach.

"Does that turn you on?" I asked her. As I did so she could tell I had poised my hand ready to spank her again if she did not give me the right answer.

She stayed silent, so I tried another move.

"If it turned you on, kiss me." At that she raised her head, turned her face to mine and gently kissed me on the lips."

"If it turns you on that by seeing your bare bottom that man got an erection, kiss me again."

She kissed me again, this time more violently."

"If it turns you on to know that the women in the sundress pointed at your naked ass and made sure her friend saw you, kiss me again."

This time her kiss was more constrained.

"If I told you the woman with the sundress lifted it up and started caressing her breasts while looking at you, kiss me again." (This hadn't really happened but I was taking literary license in retelling the story.)

She kissed me more violently than ever before.

I then told her they had also seen her naked breasts too and by now she was bucking around like an animal that really needed to be fucked.

A glance confirmed our nurse witness was still watching, and what happened next is why I am writing this story.

Alicia settled down enough to absorb all of what I had told her.

"You're such a naughty boy, Davie. Turn back on your stomach. As I did so, and she hooked her thumbs under the elastic of my shorts, I lifted up, anticipating fulfilling two of my deepest fantasies -- being exhibited and spanked -- at the same time.

Alicia seemed to understand my tense excitement, as she began pulling down my shorts vet slowly, finally revealing my bare bottom to our secret watcher. Now I am a fair looking guy, according to most people, 6 feet tall, no extra weight, and despite frequently being nude at the beach I do have tan lines.

Alicia promptly started punishing me for today's transgressions.

As the first spank landed on my buttocks, I raised up to greet the next one. Never in our marriage had Alicia really spanked me properly like this, but I knew I deserved it.

I tried to image what the nurse was seeing -- this lovely naked woman sitting up now in our room spanking her husband's bare butt over and over. She only stopped when my bottom had turned bright red and then she la back, opened her legs, and said simply, "Fuck me now."

As I glanced furtively at our watcher, I was shocked to see that for the first time ever the nurse had opened her uniform to reveal her tiny breasts and was caressing them as she watched me get my spanking. She has long black hair falling around her shoulders. Her nipples were large and brown, in contrast with her little pale round tits.

At this point I lost it completely. I lifted Alicia's butt up, and slammed my penis into her, fucking her as long and as hard as I had ever done to that point in our marriage. When I came I spurted so much cum into her it leaked out of her pussy on both sides and dripped down her thighs and onto the mat.

She was totally spent as well. Sweat covered both our bodies. As she lay back, I could feel my heart pounding in my ears. I knelt there, my cock still standing straight out, dripping with cum and I looked for the first time straight up at the nurse.

Something had turned her attention, it appeared, as she was rapidly buttoning up her uniform, and turning her head toward a door opening behind her. In a moment the light went off and she was gone.

I decided to wait until another time to tell Alicia the details about this particular exhibitionist performance, though when I did it, I got quite a surprise.

But that's a story for another day...if anyone is interested in hearing about it.

aichiyu
aichiyu
106 Followers