My Modest Wife, The Exhibitionist Ch. 02

Story Info
My young British wife continues to surprise me.
2.2k words
4.29
67.5k
16

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aichiyu
aichiyu
106 Followers

For weeks after the incident in our living room where Alicia and I had sex while our neighbor, the young Asian nurse, was watching from across the street, I was fantasizing constantly that we might get another chance to repeat the experience soon.

That didn't happen right away but something else did, that I want to tell you about.

We took a road trip up to a river north of here, and had a new experience of exhibitionism there together. My strategy, given how modest she is, was to take her to remote places where we were supposedly unlikely to be seen, so she could experience the pure joy of being naked in nature.

She wouldn't commit to the nudity part but she loves to hike along beaches, lakes and rivers and loves to swim. She said she was willing to consider skinny-dipping, if the situation were "right."

As we hiked along a lovely river, we saw a number of people, mainly men, swimming naked below. I noticed an odd expression crossing Alicia's lips whenever she saw another man's naked body. Although she denied it when I asked her, she clearly liked to check them out.

Eventually we reached a secluded spot and went down to the river ourselves. After a swim (me naked, her in her bikini), lunch and some wine, I started flirting with her, telling her since no one was around she should take off her swimsuit and sunbathe nude.

She refused at first, but did lay back on our towel and let me start caressing her while telling her how lovely she looked. I gently stroked the inside of her thighs. I've always found this is the best way to relax her and get her to forget about our surroundings, so I did so slowly and purposely working ever closer to her pussy.

When I tried to actually stroke her there she pushed my hand away so I moved north, softly feeling her breasts through her top.

She has beautiful breasts.

They are smooth and white and soft and firm and perky. I know many men have wanted to touch them and some have (more on that later).

As I caressed her, she relaxed and let me remove her top and expose her upper body to the open air along that rushing river. I cupped one breast, then the other, softly rubbing them and slowly twisting her nipples.

Her eyes were closed but her lips parted and I could sense her pleasure as a slight shudder rippled ever so softly through her slender body.

The surge of water was so loud enough that we couldn't hear much else. I slipped off my shorts and started touching myself as I touched Alicia's bare breasts. I'm a complete exhibitionist, but a shy one myself, and I love the feel of the open air on my naked body.

Then, from the corner of my eye, I noticed a young guy in a bathing suit working his way down the river from the other side of the water. I quickly pulled my shorts back on and positioned Alicia's top strategically over her breasts while continuing to caress them.

He had noticed us too, and darted behind a bush to continue checking us out.

I had a choice to make and I made it, removing her top again and exposing her from the waist up to his eyes, all the while kneading and twisting her tiny nipples, which were growing less tiny by the second.

I tried to think of what was happening from Alicia's perspective. Unknowingly she was being exposed, so she bore no responsibility for the act.

Soon, I could see he was stripping down his suit and stroking his hard-on watching me touching Alicia's lovely bare-naked tits.

Before proceeding with our show, I gently lifted Alicia's head and poured more wine down her throat. He got a good look at her nude upper body as I did so, including the white tan lines that revealed my wife was hardly a naturist.

"Um. That tastes and feels so good," she said.

As I set her head back down, and I caressed her naked tits, I felt her nipples harden once again. My cock was very hard by now, pushing out against my shorts.

"Ahhh," she sighed.

I could see the young watcher masturbating and knew he wanted more. I wanted more, too, and knew that even if she was unaware, Alicia wanted more as well.

But, worried that she might also see our young voyeur, who was not being entirely discreet, I turned her over on her stomach before continuing.

Then I ever so slowly stripped her bikini bottoms down and off, revealing her perfect round bottom to the boy. I love to touch her there and did so for a while, as she wiggled and thrust herself up to meet my hand. She obviously was going with the flow, and the show, even if she didn't know she was on display.

I also gave her a few smacks, liking the sound of my hand hitting her naked bottom as it reverberated through the woods.

Then I lay down beside her and started speaking softly in her ear.

"Alicia,"

"Yes."

"What if I told you a boy is watching us right now?"

"I doubt that is true." But her body tensed up as she spoke.

"Pretend if you wish," I instructed. She relaxed and reached over to grab my very hard cock through my suit and said, "Tell me more, Davie."

"Okay, the boy is across the river, hiding behind a bush. He has his bathing suit pulled down and he is stroking his hard penis while looking at you. I saw when he arrived and he didn't have an erection then so his excitement is all about you, and how beautiful and sexy you are."

As I spoke these words, she surprised me by turning her face to mine, kissing me sloppily, before saying, "Does he wish he could touch me?"

"Yes he does. Just looking at you naked gives any man an erection. The idea of touching your bare bottom alone will give him a climax."

"Why do men like looking at my bum?" she asked as I gave her a few more loud spanks.

"Because it is perfect."

"Why do they always try to touch my breasts?"

"Because we don't have real breasts, and once we find out how much you like it, we fantasize that it will turn you on."

She thought about this for a moment.

"Are you enjoying showing your naked body to that boy, Alicia?"

"Yes," she blurted out. "I am."

At this, she turned over, spread her legs, and told me to touch her pussy.

"Let's give him a real show, shall we?" she said in her lovely British accent. Her eyes remained tightly closed behind a pair of sunglasses, as she lived out her fantasy as fiction, even as I did as non-fiction.

As I stroked her, in front of our visitor, she continued to squirm but couldn't quite seem to reach an orgasm.

"Davie," she said, finally, "do you mind if I go for a swim?"

"Of course not," I said,

Then it was that I watched my supposedly modest British wife, bare-naked except for a pair of sunglasses, as she walked calmly down to the river, look first right and then left, before slipping in for a leisurely swim.

I could see the boy watching her, as she floated in the shallows, first on her tummy, displaying her ass; then on her back, displaying her tits and pussy.

She was clearly enjoying herself. Although shocked by her behavior, I was very turned on and had a raging erection as I witnessed her unprecedented exhibitionistic behavior.

Never before has she gone skinny dipping that I knew of, although as I said, there were many things I did not yet know at the time. Only with determined effort on days like this one, plus giving her a healthy dose of wine or pot, would I ever find out.

When she got out of the river, the boy got the perfect view of her nude from the rear, dripping wet and shivering as the mountain air swept over the cold river water streaming from her bare body.

When she reached me, she had goose bumps all over so I wrapped her in a towel and started drying her, paying special attention to her womanly assets and to her long brown hair.

At this point, although our exhibitionist game was fun, a deeper part of my love for her took over, and I helped her get dressed. After all, if she caught a cold, being naked a bit longer would not be worth that price.

Plus the boy was nowhere to be seen and had had his fun, I figured, and must have climaxed by now; and the afternoon shadows were starting to move the sun higher up the hills from where we were located.

She put her suit back on but it was still damp from her first swim, before the skinny-dipping show, so I gave her my extra T-shirt and wrapped the towel around her for the hike back to the car.

As we were driving home afterwards, I asked her whether she had had a good time, and she allowed that she had.

Then Alicia surprised me again, as she snuggled nearer to me in the front seat. She was still wearing one of my large T-shirts over her bathing suit, but complained that her bikini was still wet. Suddenly she lifted up off the seat and tugged her bottoms down tossing them to the backseat to dry.

She also reached under the shirt to unhook her top and somehow tug that off as well. (I've always found it remarkable how some women can get undressed under their outer layer of clothes.)

Then she lay back, clothed now only in a thin cotton T-shirt, as we worked our way south along the still-uncrowded highway.

"I did love being naked out in nature, Davie," she started, "just like you've urged me to do forever. I also liked the story you told me about the boy."

As she spoke these words, her legs parted ever so slightly and the shirt rose up close to the top of her thighs.

"When we get home, I'll tell you more about that story, Alicia. There's more to it..."

"That sounds nice, love."

I could see her rest her head back on the headrest and close her eyes. I placed my right hand on her bare left thigh and stroked it gently, keeping my eye on the road ahead, not wanting my growing excitement to cause a disaster.

Soon it was apparent she was fast asleep, probably from a combination of the open air and the wine and the comforting heat inside the car. And now I had a dilemma literally on my hand, and that was my seriously sexy naked wife's body available for anything I wanted to do with it while she slept.

I stole a glance at her breasts, nipples pressing against the shirt as her breaths rose and fell rhythmically.

Gently, I lifted the shirt until her pussy came into view. Now my wife was riding next to me asleep, naked from the waist down. The highway would soon expand to four lanes, I knew, and when it did, there was the opportunity that anyone in a larger vehicle I passed on the left would have a direct view of her naked pussy as a result.

My cock sprang to life. I freed it from my shorts so it could stand at attention. I wished Alicia were awake so she could touch it or even, fantasy come true, suck it as we drove home.

But for now it just had to stand there on its own, throbbing, as I drove with my left and continued caressing her with my right.

Her pussy was soft and damp as I started but slowly over the miles, it heated up, swelled, and when I finally parted her lips, yielded that satisfying wetness only a woman's inner chamber supplies.

Still she slept on, and my erection painfully begged for attention, so I masturbated for a few seconds, just to relieve a bit of the growing tension, before returning to the mysteries of my wife's lovely female body.

This time I reached down through the neck of her shirt to cup her nearest breast and slowly massage it. As I did so, a soft breath released from her mouth and her beautiful lips parted in a way that made me want to pull over and insert my tongue into her mouth at once.

But I didn't do that.

Instead I moved to her other breast and continued my massage. I love feeling her tits. They are small, firm, soft, and white -- so lovely to look at that I have photos of them I take on business trips just to remind me what is waiting at home for me upon my return.

After a few miles of breast fondling, which caused my penis to grow even bigger and more insistent for attention, I placed my hand back on her naked pussy and started masturbating her clitoris once again.

As I did so, her legs parted widely and all of a sudden she was on complete display, bare naked from the waist down, just as we entered the widened highway.

Wow, I wondered, is she ready for this?

Am I?

aichiyu
aichiyu
106 Followers