My Modest Wife, The Exhibitionist Ch. 06

Story Info
Alicia finally goes all the way to live out her fantasies.
3.5k words
4.45
51.1k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aichiyu
aichiyu
105 Followers

Alicia, once again here, continuing from Part 5, this time with my husband's full blessing.

***

Bob and three others were waiting for me as I emerged from the guesthouse. One other guy, Terry, and two girls, Betsy and Kate.

As we walk along the shore it's obvious that Terry and Betsy are into each other. They are walking ahead and I catch myself looking at Terry's butt -- he's wearing shorts. I wonder what he looks like without his shorts. God I am in a nasty mood.

Betsy is short but has a nice figure. She swings her hips freely in a way I could never do. No matter how hard I try I am a prim and proper British girl, at heart.

As we reach a good picnic area I marvel at how empty this portion of the beach is -- we have it more or less to ourselves with just the occasional hiker or jogger passing by. The waves lap the shore quietly and there's a gentle breeze.

We lay out our towels and then Bob breaks out some weed. We all lay back and smoke it; soon my head is spinning and I feel super relaxed. Dope has that affect on me.

As he strips off his shirt I marvel at his muscled, hairy torso. Bob has the reputation of a womanizer but he has always treated me respectfully. Is it because I am married? Or because I am not sexy enough? I often get paranoid when I am stoned.

The weed is having quite an effect on the others too. Betsy pulls off her shirt and lies back topless. God, she has breasts to die for -- perfectly proportioned for her small body, her nipples standing at attention, and (no doubt) craving Terry's touch.

Terry stands up, strips off his shorts, yells a war whoop and runs into the surf. I see he is well hung and definitely has a cute butt. Betsy is up and after him forthright.

As they bounce around in the surf, laughing and crashing into one another, Kate gets up and moves down the beach a ways, next to a large log that prevents me from seeing her clearly. But I think I see her pull her shirt over her head before she lies down on her back.

I haven't described Kate yet -- she is a tall, willowy blond, the kind men die for. She's also a bit remote, hard to read. She seems pretty much on her own planet, not very accessible but also good-hearted in her work commitments. I bet her breasts are amazing, and it surprises me that I am feeling competitive with Betsy and Kate. It definitely must be the dope.

Bob and me are alone for now. I feel his eyes on my body as I lie back and try to think what I want to do next. I know I want him to find me sexy; I feel devilishly playful. I think I'd like to somehow innocently make him get a hard-on for me.

What comes to my mind is a conversation I had with Davey the other night after a few drinks. We were lying in our living room, the lights low, the curtains open and he was reaching under my shirt, caressing my breasts. I love it when he does that.

A tingling had started between my legs as he spoke quietly; I felt his warm breath on my ear.

"Ali, does this feel good?"

"Yes."

"What feels good?"

"Your hands on my bare naked tits, you dope."

"Tell me other things -- tell me some fantasies you have."

"What kind of fantasies?"

"Sexual. Are you an exhibitionist sometimes."

I just reached over and squeezed his arm. This was one of our agreed-upon ways for me to indicate that my answer was "yes" without having to say the word. I liked maintaining this small layer of modesty and the ambiguity it afforded me. Plus I don't know if I am a real exhibitionist yet.

"Would you like other men to see your breasts sometimes?"

I squeezed his arm.

"Strangers."

I squeezed again.

He didn't say anything for a while but now he was fumbling with the snap on my shorts, unzipping them, lifting me up and sliding them down my legs. Now I was naked from the waist down and the Asian nurse across the street, I knew from the way his urgency conveyed, was probably observing everything we were doing.

"What about women, would you like them to see you naked?"

"Maybe," I replied.

"Okay, how about friends."

"I don't know," I faltered.

"What if you could arrange to be accidentally by a friend you found attractive?"

"Maybe," I said tentatively.

"What about that guy Bob, who -- don't contradict me -- I know you find attractive, and who you're going to spend next weekend with?"

I kind of shuddered and didn't reply.

"Okay, what if I said it is fine with me for you to have this fantasy -- that I want you to have it? Alicia, I want you to tell me you want Bob to see your naked breasts, and you want to figure out a way to make it seem accidental."

"Okay," I breathed, squeezing his arm. "I would like that to happen, D."

There was silence for a while as he lifted my T-shirt up to my neck and exposed my bare breasts, nipples hardened, to our neighbor, maybe others, I didn't know. I kept my eyes shut and just went with the feelings suggested by this fantasy, which were delicious.

Davey started caressing my pussy lips, then my clit. Now I had become seriously wet and I started feeling the early waves of what would hopefully be a giant orgasm forming.

"I know Bob is a big hiker, and outdoors guy, and that he loves women. Everyone knows that, right?"

I said yes.

"Maybe you can find a way to flash him."

I squeezed his arm. His masturbating was starting to accelerate. I raised my hips to greet his insistent fingers. My pussy swelled.

"How would it feel for Bob to see your tits?"

"Go-o-od."

With this he suddenly turned me over and spanked my bare bum. I cried out.

"Good girl," he said, "That is a good answer. But you are a very bad girl aren't you?"

"I...don't...know what I am..."

We settled back into our original position and he kept rubbing me and asking me things. To tell the truth my head was swimming and I wasn't listening carefully but here's where I think this conversation went.

"How about you go on a hike with him down the beach, smoke some of that weed he always have, and find a way to flash him? Do you want to do that, Ali?"

I squeezed his arm.

"Imagine Bob staring at your lovely bare breasts, sweetie, does that turn you on?

I squeezed his arm.

By now I realized David had his dick out and was stroking it with his other hand. Clearly I was turning on my man by admitting this fantasy to him.

"Do you want Bob's big cock to get hard when he looks at you?"

This time I reached over and grabbed Davey's dick. This was our signal for 'I *really* want that to happen.'

"Ahhh," I heard him groan as I confirmed for him this fantasy that we both so obviously shared. Davey had told me many times that he knew Bob liked me, and wanted to fuck me.

The idea just blows me away, takes me over the top, whenever I imagine it actually happening. I think I have masturbated 50 times about the prospect.

"Ali, how would you like to take your shirt off in front of Bob?"

I just masturbated him harder and he did the same for me.

"What if you saw Bob's dick get hard when you did this?"

I just moaned and rubbed him harder still.

"What if I order you to do this this weekend -- let Bob see your breasts on the retreat? Will you do that for me?"

"Yes," heard myself moan.

With this Davey turned me over and spanked my bottom red. "You are a very bad, bad girl, Alicia." My pussy was swollen and wet as I imagined this scenario actually taking place -- Bob seeing my bare breasts and his cock getting hard.

Plus I knew the chance to live this out was imminent.

"Okay you have my permission, but you will tell me every detail that happens and you will get another spanking afterwards."

"Yes, Davey" -- I felt the words escape my breath, just as his swollen cock entered my pussy and we both raced to a massive climax.

***

Three days later here I am alone with Bob on a secluded beach.

"It's so pretty here," I hear my mouth say the words, silly words.

"Especially since you are here," is his reply.

I close my eyes and soon I feel his breath as he moves closer to me.

"Alicia?"

"Yes"

"The sun is so bright and you are so pale. Don't you think you need some sunscreen?"

"Oh, okay, you are right."

I sit up and start to apply some of the cream, when he stops me by placing his hand on my arm.

"Please, allow me."

I turn over and soon feel his strong hands as he creams my arms one by one, and my shoulders. My tank top leaves plenty of skin on my back for him to caress and he does so expertly.

"Thank you," I hear myself say.

Then he turns his attention to my legs, beneath my shorts. He caresses each leg lovingly, reaching bit scandalously under the edges to work up my thighs to the very edge of my bum.

God that feels good. Please keep going, I am feeling, but not saying it out loud.

At that point he starts to lift my tank top up to expose my bare back. "You know," he is saying, "I've read the UV rays goes right throughout a shirt like this. I think we better protect your back."

I lift up and he boldly strips the shirt right over my head, leaving me naked from the waist up, albeit with my quivering breasts crushed naked beneath me.

My heart starts racing. Where is Bob going to take this?

As his hands dig into my back and shoulders, I relax. Something about his touch makes me trust him. Maybe he really is trying to protect me from skin cancer and not trying to seduce me.

He is an environmentalist, after all.

But another part of me wants to be seduced right now and right here.

That would be my pussy, now getting wet, swollen and hopeful.

Betsy and Terry come running back to our sides, excited and thrilled by their time in the surf. I watch as he carefully dries her body and she dries his. I like the way his cock hangs semi-limp -- it is big and pretty. And I really like his butt. They seem to barely take notice that Bob is caressing me.

Bob keeps gently rubbing me as Betsy strips off her bikini bottoms and asks Terry to give her the sunscreen much as Bob is giving to me.

Terry spreads his legs to hover over her bare back and starts caressing her back, and as he does so he gets an enormous erection pointed straight at her very willing and fetching bottom.

At this moment, stoned out of my mind, I for the very first time think I comprehend what it must be like to be a man. To have a hard-wired system so attuned to the nuances of the female body, an overwhelming urge to recreate, and this fat organ between your legs that springs to life whenever you know you might have a chance.

And to know that she wants it as badly as you do must be heavenly.

Being a woman, I suddenly felt like a shameless flirt, but I also did not want any of these moments to end, because I was slowly rising toward the place Betsy was going -- tempting the man hovering over me to stick his fat cock into my pussy or my ass or my mouth -- any of my openings.

As I watched Terry massage Betsy, Bob's massage of me changed, as he circled closer and closer along my sides toward my breasts. I knew what he wanted so I shifted ever so slightly, raising my head and my arms to rest in a way that would give him access.

Soon he reached under me, and was holding, caressing, and massaging my very bare white breasts. That he did this so lovingly only accelerated my excitement. I wanted his hands on my tits and they were. God this feels good!

Meanwhile, our totally bare-naked colleagues were standing up and taking their show off of the open beach. Holding hands and kissing, they disappeared over a small sand dune nearby. No need to image what they will do next.

I turn my attention to Bob.

"What about you? UV doesn't only affect women, you know."

"You're right. Would you?"

With that he stood up and lay back down next to me on his stomach.

Wow, this is a big man, I thought to myself. I started at his shoulders, muscular and rippled.

My hands felt very small and my muscles inadequate to massage this man. I wondered how all those little Asian women do it?

After all, they are smaller than me, and Western men love to go to them. How do they handle these situations?

Suddenly I remembered the other Alicia, the Asian nurse who by watching Davey and me fucking in our living room helped trigger this whole series of episodes, of which this one (part 6) is the first to mention her in a while.

I know her, something Davey doesn't know, and her story remains untold here, for now.

Then I remember later waking up on the freeway, completely naked and exposed, Davey fingering me while other drivers watched, and feeling like a wicked whore.

I knew about the others, many now who had seen my body. But still, though they had seen me, none had fucked me.

Bob will be fucking me, I told myself. My hands turned to his legs and under his shorts to his lovely ass. I was wondering what his fantasies were. I soon found out.

As I caressed his bottom it became obvious that he had an erection that needed to be freed. I told him to turn over and my mouth fell wide open -- there pressing up and out of his shorts was the longest, thickest cock I had ever seen, not that I had seen more than a handful (literally) of penises.

"Uh oh," I said, and in an instant, and he sat up, covered his middle with his shirt, and apologized to me.

"Oh God, Alicia, I didn't mean for this to happen. It's just the weed, that you are so lovely, I liked touching you and having you touch me, and I got carried away. Please forgive me."

I saw his gaze fall away from my bare breasts (I'd forgotten to put my top back on), and in a flash his erection was wilting, and I felt like a royal prude.

"I've gotta cool off," he said as he walked down into the ocean.

As he did so I reshaped my bikini top back on, recovering my own modesty, and felt like I'd somehow interrupted my fantasy out of -- what -- some sense of inadequacy? Why can't I just live in this moment? After all, my husband has given me permission and it almost happened; it almost came true.

Then came the low point. As Bob re-emerged from the surf, he did not return to my side but he went up the beach to where Kate was lying topless. As I said, unlike me, Kate is what I imagine is every man's fantasy. She is long and lean and curvy and blond -- she always seems just out of reach.

She's a California Girl with brains. She is super smart but emotionally remote. Clothes seem to be made for her. The light seems to be made for her. Even this moment, my moment of total failure, seems made for lovely Kate.

Bob kneels down on the other side of the log where she is lying and disappears from my view. Great. Now I am stuck with my imagination, not a good thing in this case, because it tells me because I somehow rebuffed him he is now going to do his womanizing with her, the damn bitch.

Suddenly I felt so alone and wished Davey was here with me.

But he wasn't so I got up, went down to the water's edge and took a short swim. When I got out I meandered down the beach until I was in a position where I could see their legs -- Bob's and Kate's. I had expected to see a big fucking taking place but what I actually say surprised me.

He was sitting a few feet away from her, clothed, and she was covered up too. They were just -- talking.

No sex, no voyeurism here.

Feeling ashamed, I quickly retreated to my towel, and then decided to hike up to the dunes. As I topped the first dune, and scratched away the dune grass from my ankles, I heard the moaning.

Oh Christ, what is this now?

Then I saw them -- Betsy and Terry.

Both were naked, she on top, pumping her body up and down on his erect cock.

I ducked down, hoping he hadn't seen me peeping, and kept watching more discreetly from behind a bush.

Wow, she is good, I was thinking. There she is, her hair flying in the wind, her breasts dancing, her lovely bottom bouncing and her wet pussy stroking him this way and that way. It was mesmerizing.

As I watched them, I forgot where I was again, and started reaching down to stroke my own pussy, which was once again swelling and wetting. If you are not a woman, reading these words, you don't know what I mean when I say having gotten aroused without a climax creates a situation that if you soon after get re-aroused, and puts you in a very serious danger zone.

I was now entering that danger zone. I felt my hands unsnapping my top and stripping it off. I felt those hands throwing it far behind me. I felt those same hands, alien hands, pulling down my bottoms and tossing them away, albeit a bit closer to my location.

So now I am what men call "buck naked," stroking myself watching Terry being fucked by Betsy.

And suddenly someone is behind me. It is Bob.

He grabs me in a forceful way I have never been grabbed before. It is primal. Soon he is standing up on the top of this dune, with me wrapped around him, both of us naked.

I find that my arms are around his back, my legs are around his waist, we are kissing, and his giant cock is soon going to be buried in my pussy.

Oh God, what have I done?

This time, I don't resist. I let Bob in. It hurts a little at first, he is so big, but soon I have as much of his penis in as can fit and his strong hands are caressing my bottom while mine are caressing his shoulders.

He fucks me forcefully but gently, somehow at the same time. We are in complete view. I am aware that Betsy and Terry are watching us and -- oh-oh, so is Kate. And someone else -- a man on the beach not far behind Kate -- someone strangely familiar.

I'm not going to stop, I decide. I close my eyes to everyone and just...fuck Bob.

It doesn't take long; we're both too excited. As his cream explodes into my vagina I slide in and out, in and out, in and out, feeling an almost primal scream escape my lips.

But he doesn't stop. He keeps gently moving me up and down on his cock. He wants me to have an orgasm!

I feel it building and building and I so want to go there. Here I go. Here I go!

As my juices pour all over Bob's lovely cock, he squeezes me against his chest, flattening my breasts. His hands are massaging my naked bottom. I'm panting against him.

As I open my eyes I look straight over Bob's shoulder into a face -- my husband's. He is smiling. He has an arm around Kate, who is naked. As I watch she reaches over and pulls down Davey's shorts, and begins to suck on his huge erection.

aichiyu
aichiyu
105 Followers