My Mom & Her Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hard as rock again as the two ladies lay on the floor, trying to recover their breathing. I took my chance, stood up with my trousers still around my ankles, and shuffled towards Mrs. Sharma's parted legs. She looked up at me as I undid the bows holding her panties together, and threw them across the floor. She had a neatly trimmed black bush. I took hold of her thighs and spread her legs to reveal her pink pussy. Then, crouching in between her, I teased her with the end of my knob.

Her head moved from right to left, as I kept this up for a couple of minutes. I wanted her to be ready for it. At last, she looked up at me with her dark brown, smoldering eyes, and pleaded with me:

'fuck me. Please, please fuck me.'

I thrust my arse forward, and split her beaver in two with such a force that I almost lifted her off the ground. Mrs. Sharma wailed with delight as I gave her my all. I brought my face down to her and began to give her my tongue as well. When Mom saw us, she moved her head in close, and soon all three of us were kissing each other as I fucked the arse of Mrs. Sharma. She had a tight twat that was really giving my shaft a good workout. When I mentioned this, a look of concern crept over Mom's face. I didn't mean any comparison, but that's the way she took it. Both Mrs. Sharma and I were close to the point, and our pants were loud and in unison. She beat me to orgasm by a split second. As I pumped my hot juices into her pussy, I moved my lips to Mom's mouth and dove my tongue in as far as it would go. I have to tell you, that kissing one woman whilst fucking another is just about the best feeling in the world.

We all three of us lay on the floor for about half an hour, saying not a word. Eventually, Mom stood up and asked me to help her in the kitchen with some drinks. It was only a decoy to get me alone. She was feeling a little insecure, and thought that I wouldn't be interested in her anymore. I told her that I'd still be servicing her every night and that nothing had changed. Mom said she hoped I wouldn't see Mrs. Sharma again. I could tell she was a little jealous and did my best to reassure her.

12