My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses

Story Info
Jake's mother and sisters help him after a horrible incident.
12.8k words
4.64
660.5k
1.2k

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,422 Followers

Hi! And welcome to the first chapter of my new series!

For the quadruple graduated, Nobel prize winning medical wonder minds; Please understand that this story is a fantasy story, it's not one hundred percent medically accurate and it's supposed to be like that.

Some parts are viewed and told from the main character's perspective while the rest is observed from a third person's perspective.

And with that out of the way, I hope you have fun reading this first chapter. Sit back, relax and enjoy!

*****

Morning

"Come on Alex! Only a few more miles to go, no stopping now buddy!"

"Just... Lemme catch... My breath Jake! You do have to understand that not everyone runs the distances that you do?"

"Okay, we'll take a breather over here. But only three minutes! I'm clocking it so prepare to move again in a bit."

"Great, better than nothing... Look, you better buy me some water when we finish."

"I will, it's my turn this week so you got nothing to fear, alright, one-minute left, get ready!"

I always ran in the morning to keep up my condition. One of my best pals, Alex, struggled with his weight. I managed to convince him to run with me, taking small steps to get him healthy again.

This day would be the last time I'd ever run again.

Afternoon

"Thanks so much for taking me to see this store baby, I don't like shopping by myself!

"Don't sweat it Jenny, anything for you, being my girlfriend and all ha-ha!"

"No I mean it hon; next time I will treat you to something really nice."

"Can I choose, pleaaaaase?"

"No silly! It's a surprise, one that you would really like..."

Jenny has been my girlfriend for the past year, it just... 'Clicked' between us when we first met. She could act a little spoiled and like a princess sometimes but hey, I didn't really care at the time.

This day would be the last time I'd call her my girlfriend.

Evening

"So, how did the tryouts go Deb? Any competition?"

"Ha, what do you think bro... Of course not! Deborah Wilson! Number one!"

"Great, so now I owe you another ice cream..."

"You bet you do, and I get to choose the flavors!"

"Yes milady... that's what I get for making bets..."

Debby... My younger sister, I always picked her up after her athletics practices. She always managed to brighten up my day even more when I was driving us home.

This day would be the last time I'd ever drive us home again.

*****

"You might be wondering, what the hell is up with all those little segments that covered one of my daily days? Well, after this day my whole life changed in a blink of an eye. But before we continue, let me introduce the most important characters of my story, my family."

"Cynthia Wilson, my mother. If I had to describe her I would say... Funny, witty, caring, intelligent, loveable and very, very attractive. Yes, you heard it, I find my own mother attractive. And believe me, several of my friends reminded me daily of it, to them she was the so called 'MILF' of the neighborhood. And to be completely honest, she lived up to that nickname. About a head shorter than me, dirty-blonde shoulder length hair, amazing ocean blue eyes and she certainly had 'meat' on her but in all the right places. Let's just keep it simple, she was a very good looking woman for her age of forty-one years young, stacked enough where it counted."

"So you must be thinking, my father was a very lucky man... well, you're right... WAS a lucky man, until he decided to cheat on her five years ago with a much younger lady. It's not something we like to talk about and believe me, it hurt us a lot, especially Mom. She was now dating another guy she met this year. A chap named Patrick Olridge, I didn't really like the guy. Don't get me wrong, he treated us and my mother good, but still, since last month... something was odd about him."

"Deborah Wilson, or Deb, Or Debby, whatever we used was fine with her. Nineteen years young and a very active girl. She loved sports, especially athletics, and she was pretty good at them. She was always busy with them, often more out of the house than inside of it. If I had to describe her then she would be a younger version of my mother, In the same mindset that is. Body wise they were different by a lot. Deb was fit, where Mom had the extra meat, she had the muscles. Muscles with a very feminine body to booth, same dirty-blonde hair, often in a ponytail and her body was stacked enough for her frame. Where Mom was 'big' she would be... Normal I guess? Oh, did I also mentioned that she was very attractive?"

"Casey Wilson, my older twenty-four-year-old big sister... She became... Different. Before the divorce we were like best-buddies, even if she was four years older than me. She looked almost exactly like Mom, if you placed them together then you might have thought that they were sisters. A bit chubby maybe, but for me she was a beautiful and sweet girl. We almost did everything together. I loved my big sister more than anything in the world. But after the divorce we... Separated. Casey went with Dad because she got accepted into a university that was close to his new place, both Mom and Dad agreed with her request. Again, don't get me wrong, Casey loved us dearly but this was her chance to follow her study as a graphic designer without all the hassle. It was an emotional goodbye for us at that time, and I won't lie to you, we both cried when the day came for her to leave."

"But last month she was suddenly there, at our front door, and she changed a lot. She now had long raven-dark hair with white streaks in it, a pierced left brow and a pierced belly button, a couple of tattoos and black polished nails. (*If you look up: 'Gates the Opening Ulya' on Google images then you can see a pretty good resemblance of what I had in mind) Body wise she had also changed in those five years, now think of a combination between my Mom and Deb. She had the 'Big' from Mom and the 'Fit' from Deb. Yes, my older sister was a totally knockout, a beautiful female specimen I would have to say. But what changed the most was... Inside of her. Her relationship with Mom and Deb remained like it had always been but with me... She became distant, it was like she tried to ignore me for some reason. She had always been a shy girl to strangers and I can't remember that she ever had a boyfriend, but why did she act like this around me so suddenly, me, her little brother, her best buddy when we were younger. I decided that I would do anything in my power to find out what caused her to be like this. One thing we still had in common was our ability to see through people. Casey also sensed that there was something odd about Mom's boyfriend, an oddness that came to light since she returned."

"And last but not least, me! Jake Wilson, twenty years old, almost hitting the magical barrier of twenty-one. Mom represented the females of the Wilson family, Dad did it for the dudes. Yes, I looked a lot like my father, short dark hair, at least a head taller than my Mom and Sisters and I had a huge ten-inch cock, flaccid... Okay I lied, it was around seven-and-a-half inches when fully erect, still, I was pretty proud of it and my girlfriend did not complain. I studied economics at the local university here and was doing pretty good for myself. I also liked to keep myself fit, I went to fitness and I had my morning runs, runs that I did alone most of the time but sometimes a friend or my sister Debby would join me. And, as you might have noticed, I knew a lot about my family. The three females from above were very important to me and I would do anything to protect them."

"And I did protect them, over my own well-being."

*****

Night

Jake drove back to his house after he had forgotten to bring the booze that he was supposed to have with him for Alex's party, Alex was home-alone this weekend and decided to throw a house party for his friends.

"Jake, how the hell can you forget the booze, you idiot! If I keep forgetting thing's than I might as well not even start drinking tonight" He thought to himself.

He opened the front door, crossed the living room and went straight towards the kitchen. He grabbed the forgotten booze, did a one-eighty and went straight back to the front door. He was surprised that nobody was in the living room. His Mom had a nightshift from work, Debby had a sleepover at a girlfriend's house and Casey should have been home together with Patrick who stayed the night.

Jake shrugged his shoulders and went for the door, he then heard a loud slam coming from upstairs when he just turned the knob. He stood still and kept on listening... Another slam. Something was wrong. He closed the door and made his way to the stairs, he could hear two people talk softly, it was coming from the direction of his older sister's room.

He sneaked up the stairs as quiet as he could before he was confronted with a loud yell, a yell that came from his sister.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"

Jake's heart started bumping into overdrive, he had an awful feeling, only Casey and Patrick were at home and she was not screaming to herself. He snuck up to the second floor and before he knew it he was in front of his sister's door. It was closed so he decided to open it really slow with one hand, at the same time he opened an audio record app on his phone and started recording.

It was those eyes of him, the eyes of his mother's boyfriend that changed when his older sister came back living with them, the way he looked at her sometimes, undressing her with those eyes of him.

Jake was aware of his strange behavior and so was his sister, though Patrick never did something when he was around them all. Casey and him had been home-alone together before so why now all of a sudden. Jake knew he had to get some kind of evidence, accusing somebody without hard evidence would usually turn against the accuser, nobody would believe him or her.

He opened the door just enough to see inside, what he saw made his blood boil. Casey was on the floor next to her dresser, she was covering her right exposed breast with her left hand because her blouse was ripped open. She was holding her skirt tight with her right hand, it also was ripped slightly at the bottom. Her mascara was running down her eyes, she had been crying.

Standing in front of her was Patrick, looking over her like she was some kind of insect, he had obviously tried to strip her off her clothes.

Jake had to use all his strength to keep him from ramming through the door and beating the everlasting shit out of Patrick, he tried to keep himself calm because he knew he needed some evidence. But, if Patrick would dare to make another move towards his sister then he would snap.

"Come on Casey, I have seen how you looked at me these past weeks, about time I get to see some of that body." Said Patrick.

"Fuck you! How can you do this! How can you betray my mother like this!" Screamed a panicking Casey.

"Oh Casey your mother is a fine woman. You know, she talked a lot about you before you came home, she was so proud of you. I had seen some pictures from five years ago, you looked cute then but now... When you showed up suddenly with that fully developed body of yours, I knew I had to taste you sooner or later."

"You are sick! I will tell them everything, my family, the police, everyone!"

"And who is going to believe you? Look at you, you look like some cheap corner slut that's willing to blow every guy she comes across. You know that I'm a respected person around these parts, I would make it so that you assaulted me, and believe me, I have connections around that can make it happen so that I will go scot-free."

Casey started crying again, she softly mumbled to herself as she cried, "Jake... Please help me..."

Patrick started to laugh. "Jake? You really think that useless sack of shit would care about you? You two are avoiding each other like day and night, and you sit here mumbling that idiot's name? Just make it easy for yourself Casey before I have to get angry again, and you don't want that!"

"FUCK YOU!" Screamed Casey again as she threw something in Patrick's direction.

"You little slut!" He yelled as he grabbed her arm.

Jake had enough, he dropped his phone next to the door, leaving the recorder on before he slammed the door open. "You get your filthy fucking hands away from my sister right now before I beat you to death!" Yelled Jake with rage.

Patrick was surprised at the sudden change of the scene, he quickly turned around and stood face-to-face with Jake.

"Jakey boy... What a sudden change of events, came to rescue your slut sister? Or were you jerking off to us, waiting for me to fuck her?"

"Spare yourself from spouting that bullshit Patrick, I recorded everything. Now give yourself up or we can do this the hard way, your choice..."

"Give up he says... How about I beat your punk ass, get rid of that recording and fuck your sister. Sounds a lot better to me!"

Jake knew that he wouldn't give himself up that easily, he braced himself for impact as he yelled to Casey. "Casey! Call the police! Now!"

Patrick flew towards him, going for a powerful left hook. Jake dodged it just in time. The two of them were now outside his sister's room near the long stairwell.

"Come at me like a man Jake! Stop being such a pussy for once in your pathetic life!"

Patrick tried to taunt him again, but with minimal success. Jake could see his sister fidgeting with her mobile phone from the corner of his eye. "Good girl." He thought to himself.

He quickly focused on Patrick again who was now lunging forward with a straight punch. He ducked down to the right and threw his own punch into Patrick's side as he passed him.

"You cheap little fuck!" Screamed an enraged Patrick.

Patrick followed up with a quick right jab to Jake's head, again Jake managed to dodge his punch by dodging away to the right. He then felt his right foot slipping down the upper step of the stairs.

"Got you now you little shit!" Screamed Patrick as he again lunged forward, going for a grapple. The man was going bat-shit insane, he clearly knew that if he grappled Jake like that then they would both be flying down the long stairs.

Jake had no other choice but to brace himself for impact again, with his quick thinking he came up with a plan that would hopefully knock his attacker out, or at least stun him so that his sister could get away.

Their stairs had a small flat surface in the middle of it, it was about six regular stair steps long and on it stood a small hardwood cabinet for decoration. If he managed to turn Patrick so that he would crash against it with the speed they would be falling down, then there would be certainly a possibility to knock him out, or worse.

Time seemed to go in slow-motion as Jake looked for an opening to turn Patrick's body so that he would hit the cabinet... And he found it.

In a split second he managed to turn Patrick's body so that he would indeed hit the cabinet. They both flew down the stairs with an incredible speed. Again, time seemed to go in slow-motion for Jake as he witnessed Patrick crashing into the cabinet, the small but heavy hardwood cabinet struck him deep and hard into his stomach region, he let out very nasty sounding screech and Jake could have sworn that he heard his lower ribs crack and break.

And now he had to decide his own landing. Turn around and go headfirst, or stay with his back towards the ground.

The first choice could easily break his neck or hit his head in such a way that death was certain so the choice was easy, he went for the latter.

He once more braced for impact, in his last seconds he could see his sister standing upstairs, crying heavily again, making eye contact with him and screaming something. He thought he could hear his name.

And then he crashed onto the wooden floor at the bottom of the stairs, an intense pain shot through his body and then everything went dark.

This day would be the last time I'd ever walk again.

*****

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep.

"Bright lights struck into my eyes as I opened them, they had to adjust for a while before my vision came back to me."

"A lot of white in here, a bright green line bumping up and down on a monitor besides me, it was the source of that annoying beeping sound. I was in a horizontal position looking up to the bright light infested ceiling. My head started to hurt like hell because of it, I had to get up to see more. I tried so hard but apparently my body had other plans. I managed to wriggle my torso up a few inches, which came with an incredible amount of pain. I tried to speak but the words I tried to say came out as soft painful moans, At least I could scan my surroundings."

"Small room, window to the left of me, a sturdy bed where I was lying on, couple of chairs surrounding the same bed, different kind of monitors around me including that annoying beeping one. Shit, even with this bumping pain in my head I could put the pieces of this puzzle together."

"Oh my gosh! Mom! Mom! He is moving! He's looking right at me!"

"Was I? The only thing I could see further in front of me was a blur, my vision was still fucked up as I only managed to make sense of my close surroundings... But that voice, so familiar and... comforting... Debby?"

"Steps... I heard a lot of steps coming towards me, at least three... no four different kind of steps, hasty, fast..."

"Before I knew it there was another bright light shining into my eyes, I was sure that I wasn't looking up to the ceiling. I tried to close them but something prevented me from doing so."

"Mr. Wilson, if you hear me clearly then follow my instructions. Follow the light that you are seeing with your eyes... Yes... Good... Excellent. Now, I want you to nod yes or no to the following questions: Is your name Jake? Yes. Do you have two sisters? Yes. Are you twenty years old? Yes. Do you remember what happened five days ago? ... No."

"I felt my eyelids trying close themselves again, I was tired, this little bit of interaction tired me. My torso fell back down again onto the soft matrass under me. I could only hear now, listening to the male voice that just spoke to me talking to someone or something else."

"I will leave it in your hands to inform him of his condition Mrs. Wilson. I know it's going to be hard but I'd rather have someone close to him to tell it."

"I had no idea what he said, I tried to decipher it but without success. Then there was silence for a little while... And then a touch... multiple touches. Comforting touches that calmed me, I think it was my hands that were being caressed softly. And then my face, another soft touch, stroking me slowly. I drifted away after that, only to be awoken again a couple of hours later."

"Again, those same bright lights that struck into my eyes as I opened them, but this time my vision came back to me quicker than before, sharper than before. I scanned from left to right and I could see them around me, guarding their brother, her son like three personal angels. I could still feel their warm, comforting touches onto my hands. They were chatting with each other like I had seen them do so many times at breakfast. To the left of me Casey and Deb, to the right Mom."

"I locked my eyes onto Casey, God, she had changed so much but what a beauty she had become. I opened my mouth to call her out, again, soft moans accompanied with pain came out. But then after trying for a little bit they started to take form."

"Ca... Se... Y. I managed to produce. I then could see her head move, her eyes locking onto mine, her facial expression changing at the speed of light, tears in her eyes together with a bright smile."

"Jake!" "Was all she yelled before she was up close to my face, Debby and Mom followed shortly, their eyes also filled with tears, but just like Casey accompanied with a big smile."

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,422 Followers