My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 04

Story Info
Jake and Casey, finally acting upon their true feelings?
17.9k words
4.74
129.7k
315

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,413 Followers

This story is part of a series, please start reading chapter one before going through this if you are new to it!

Chapter four of My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses has arrived! So sit back, relax and enjoy it!

*****

I watched her.

I watched as she brushed her long, dark raven hair with slow and gentle strokes.

She looked over to me and gave me a smile that only she could give.

She stood up slowly and turned towards me, her black see-through nightdress clinging onto her beautiful body, showing me every curve in full detail.

Step by step she came closer until she was at the foot end of our bed, she then smiled at me again and giggled, making her voluptuous breasts jiggle.

She got up onto the bed and seductively crawled closer and closer over my naked body until our lips met.

Her kiss was like no other, fierce but sweet, desperate but full of love, a kiss that melted both our hearts.

She pressed her body tighter to mine as my arms wrapped around her, we were going to stay together forever now, nothing would ever separate us again.

She licked the inside of my neck and slowly traced herself up until her soft breathing mouth was next to my ear.

"Tonight we will finally become one together little brother, tonight we will be finally making love." She whispered to me.

I could feel her already wet pussy gently gyrating against my fast hardening cock, her lips griping and taking ahold of the shape of my shaft.

Her wetness trickled down my sides as her breathing became harder. "I've waited so long for this Jake, for this exact moment..." She then looked deep into my eyes. "Tell me it's the same for you..." She asked.

I tried to say yes but the words didn't come out so I simply nodded.

Her eyes then glistered with tears of joy that had started to appear, she lunged forward and mashed her mouth against mine once more.

As we kissed I could feel her lifting up her hips until my cock stood up proud and prodded against something very squishy, soft and warm.

She separated our kiss and looked at me again.

"I love you Jake..." Was all she whispered to me before I could feel my cock being engulfed by the same squishy, soft and warm feeling from before.

My older sister threw her head up and let out a moan that I never heard her make before... It felt like we finally crossed the line, the barrier that separated us from our true feelings for each other.

*****

"Mhmmmm... Slrphhh... Mhmmmm..."

Jake slowly woke up to the sounds that were coming from somewhere close to him, He noticed that it was early in the morning as the lights from outside lit up his room with a soft orange glow.

"Mhhhmmm... Slurpphph... Mhmmm..."

Here it was again, the same sounds. And the same squishy, soft and warm feeling from the dream he just woke up from came with them.

"What the hell..." Mumbled Jake as he rubbed away the sleep from his eyes.

He then noticed that there was a huge bulge forming under his bed sheets that slowly moved up and down. The sounds seemed to come from under it and the good feeling that he felt as well.

With one quick motion he threw the sheets off him and was greeted with a sight to behold.

A fully naked Cynthia was slowly bobbing up and down on her son's hard, saliva covered cock. She looked up to him with her bright blue eyes as she was being caught in the act by her son. She gave him a smile and a final long, deep suck before letting go off his cock with a loud plop.

"Mhmmm... Morning darling, guess you caught Mommy!" She giggled to him as her hand wrapped around his girth and gently stroked up and down.

"Mom! What the hell!" Shouted a totally surprised Jake to her.

"SSSHT! Your sisters are still sleeping so keep it down." Whispered Cynthia to him. "I had to pee and when I passed your room and noticed your glorious morning wood I couldn't resist!" She whispered again with a giggle.

Still a bit sleepy and shocked Jake whispered back. "How long have you been here?"

"Mhhmmm... About fifteen minutes or so. You know, you say the cutest things in your sleep, just like my little angel across your room... I assume that your couple gala went 'exceptionally' well yesterday darling?" Purred Cynthia to Jake before flicking her tongue over the tip of his cockhead.

"Uggh! Mom..." Moaned Jake as tried to respond.

"It's okay sweety, just lie back for now and let Mommy wake you up properly..." Spoke Cynthia with her sweet and motherly voice.

Jake looked down to her and nodded before doing as she told.

"Good boy..." Was the only thing Cynthia said before wrapping her lips around her son's cock again to resume her fellatio.

She slowly bobbed up and down taking it in about half while her hands caressed her son's legs and chest. Her tongue drifted around his cockhead and occasionally prodded his slit to be greeted with fresh produced precum.

Jake moaned quietly as he let his mother do her thing, as usual she did it in such a caring and motherly way that it fully relaxed him and calmed him down.

As Cynthia worshipped his cock, Jake thought back at what happened last night.

After their time, filled with sibling love together, Debby and Jake managed to sneak back onto the party grounds without being missed at all. Debby had predicted it right that most of the people were properly 'boozed' up to not notice anything. The remaining hour or so they continued to socialize with the many people at the gala before it ended. Corey, who didn't drink, and Lisa brought them both back home. They were so exhausted from the party, and their other secret activities together, that they had fallen asleep in the car. Once home they were woken up by Casey and their mother who were still up waiting for them to return. After that he couldn't remember very much, they probably brought him into his room and helped him in bed before everything blacked out. Jake assumed that the same happened to his little sister.

Jake snapped out his thoughts when he felt his cock being engulfed and mashed together between something very soft and warm. He pulled himself up again to watch what his mother was doing.

Cynthia quietly mumbled to herself as she had pressed her son's cock between her fleshy pillows of pleasure. She continued to lick the tip of his cock as her tits rocked up and down, making squishy noises with every movement she made.

"Oh baby... My beautiful baby's big cock... Mommy loves you so, so much darling. You are everything to me and your sisters..." She moaned as she kept on giving her son a love filled tit-fuck.

"I love you too Mom..." Whispered Jake to her before he leaned slightly forward and brushed her hair in front of her eyes away.

Cynthia looked up to him and blushed. "Oh darling..." Was all she moaned while continuing to pleasure her son.

Jake started to breath heavier, he could feel that he was getting close. His mother's tit-fuck combo was always very effective on him. "Mom... Ugh! I'm... I'm going to cum." He moaned.

"Cum for Mommy then sweetie... Give Mommy her morning breakfast." Moaned Cynthia back before wrapping her lips around his cockhead again and also wrapping her tits tighter around his cock.

"Oh Mom!" Yelped Jake as he watched his mother's tits and mouth making his cock disappear. Her nipples were diamond-hard and he assumed that she was wetting his bedsheets at the very moment.

After another minute or so of stroking and sucking he finally reached his peak.

"I'm cumming Mom! Here it comes!" Moaned Jake as he felt his balls tighten and his cock expanding.

Cynthia quickly trapped his cock between her tits and sucked her soft lips around the tip of his cock vacuum before she was greeted with spurt after spurt of her son's thick and warm seed. She swallowed the thick liquid after each shot and felt her own body starting to react, she was close to cumming herself but still needed that extra boost for it to happen.

She let go of Jake's cock with another loud plop after he stopped shooting. "Darling... That was delicious... Did Mommy wake you up properly?" She asked quietly while one of her hands went down to her soaked pussy.

"It was incredible Mom... You are one sexy, beautiful woman." Panted Jake as he recovered from his climax.

He then held his hand out to Cynthia. "Come to me mother, I want to return the favor... I can see, and I could feel that you were close too." He said to her.

Cynthia blushed and giggled before taking her son's hand. "We really are made for each other; aren't we honey?" She responded with a smile.

Jake smiled back and helped his mother up to him, to her surprise he pulled her up slightly higher than expected. Instead of her face, her breasts were now in front of her son's face.

He then gently grabbed the sides of her large bust and drew them closer to his mouth. Cynthia squirmed with delight when she felt her son caressing her breasts, next to her pussy they were her weak spots to make her cum easily. Her wet and leaking pussy rubbed up and down her son's softening cock as she prepared herself for what she thought what would happen.

Jake licked his lips as his eyes glazed all over his mother's glorious mammaries, her diamond-hard nipples begged to be sucked and her sweaty tit flesh needed a proper licking.

"Mom, I'm going to make you cum with your breasts... Want me to do anything specific?" He asked her.

Cynthia moaned when she felt her son's breath coming into contact with her sensitive twins. "Anything baby, do anything you want to Mommy... Please make Mommy cum."

Before she knew it she felt her son's mouth clamping around her nipples and sucking her tit with full force.

"Yes! You make Mommy feel sooo good baby! Yes!" Squirmed Cynthia before placing her arms behind her son's head, helping him up so he could assault her tits even better.

Jake sucked and nibbled on her erect nipples, switching from one to another after a few sucks. In-between he licked across the flesh around her nipples, her cleavage, her sides and the rest of her tits. No spot on his mother's breasts were missed. The taste of her sweat drove him insane, he really wanted to make his mother cum no matter what.

Cynthia breathed hard and moaned loud as her son ravaged her breasts, her body shook and rocked up and down making her rub tightly against his body. Her leaking pussy sandwiched up and down his shaft, her lips molding around the shape of it.

"Oh baby!! Mhmmmm! Yes! I love you!" She moaned.

Jake continued attacking her tits with everything he could, meanwhile he dropped one hand onto her ass and started mauling her left cheek aggressively while pushing her pussy down onto his cock.

Cynthia felt shocks of pleasure shooting through her body as her son gave her pleasure with everything he could. Her pussy started to squirt her female nectar with every sudden movement, making it clear that she came closer to her climax with rapid succession.

After another minute of being ravaged her son did something totally unexpected, the hand that was on her ass dropped lower and started to push her hips slightly upward. Because of the pussy grinding Jake's cock became erect again. He pulled his mother higher until he felt that her pussy was right on target, his stiff cock was now prodding against her entrance and the only thing that remained for him to do was to drop her hips down again, resulting in him penetrating her. He quickly looked up to his mother who was oblivious to his actions since she was so close to cumming. With a grin on his face Jake decided to complete his plan.

He let go of her hips and felt his cock sliding into her wet, warm cunt in one easy stroke, penetrating her deep, his cockhead coming into contact with her cervix. Jake let out a moan as his mother's vagina walls clamped around his cock. He then quickly brought his hands back onto her breasts and started to suck on them with everything he could.

Cynthia let out a shriek as she suddenly felt herself getting penetrated by her son's thick cock, her eyes rolled back and a streak of drool dribbled down her open mouth. Her body started to buck and tremble with immersive force, the combination of her son entering her and sucking her breasts was too much for Cynthia.

She dropped her face onto the pillow in front of her before letting out a loud scream that hopefully would be suppressed enough for her daughters to not hear it. She then came like she never came before. Her pussy nectar shot out of the tight gap where she and her son where connected, large streaks of female liquid soaked their bodies and the bed under them as she had orgasm after orgasm.

Jake was almost being smothered to death by his mother's large chest as she climaxed. Her vagina walls clamped so hard around his cock that he too came for a second time, spurts of semen shot deep into his mother's womb as her pussy kept on sucking him inside.

Both Jake and Cynthia moaned and trembled from their intense final climaxes. They then almost blacked out together, both mother and son were breathing hard and felt their hearts beating incredibly fast.

It took a while before they finally came down from their incestuous pleasures. Cynthia snuggled up to her son who in his turn held her tight to him as well.

"Baby... Oh baby that was... That was amazing... I've never, ever experienced something like that before." Purred Cynthia into her son's ear.

"Same... Here Mom... How did you like my sneak attack?" Whispered Jake back to her with another grin on his face.

Cynthia giggled before giving her son a big kiss on his lips. "You are such a naughty boy, but you are Mommy's naughty boy and I like it when my baby is naughty." She answered as she kept on giving Jake soft kisses.

After another few minutes of cuddling and calming down Cynthia noticed the time on Jake's clock.

"Oh my, I need to start making breakfast for us." She got off the bed and wrapped her bathing robe around herself. "Casey told me that the three of you have to go somewhere this morning, not another visit to the clothing store I presume?" She asked while putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Yeah she wanted to show us that new store that has opened recently, apparently they sell all sorts of stuff that would interest us, at least that's what she told me and Deb." Answered Jake, knowing damn well that the photoshoot had to remain a surprise for his mother.

"Mhmmm... Well, okay. Say, could you wake up your sisters and tell them that breakfast will be ready in a bit? And I expect a detailed walkthrough of what happened at the gala yesterday from you and Debby." Spoke Cynthia. "But leave the dirty details out of it okay? Mommy knows that more has happened." She added with a giggle and a wink.

"Mom..." Mumbled Jake as he smiled and shook his head slowly.

"Mothers know everything darling, but you already know that by now, don't you?" She responded before putting on her bathing robe and leaving towards the kitchen with a smirk on her face.

*****

That morning at the Wilson's household was just like any other mornings they had since the four of them came back together again, apart from Cynthia and Jake's early 'exercise'.

As usual the three of them had to wait for Debby to attend their breakfast, and as usual she complained how much she needed her sleep once she did arrive downstairs.

Her morning grumpiness disappeared rather quickly once Casey mentioned their plan, 'to visit the new store in town' that they had discussed the day before. Debby had so many things going through her head after last night that she had forgotten about it.

The topic at breakfast was of course the gala that Debby and Jake attended. Debby told her mother and older sister how the night went with much enthusiasm, conveniently leaving out all the juicy details that she and her brother had experienced together. Jake noticed his mother sneaking smiles and winks at him as she listened to her youngest daughter's words, making it very clear that mothers indeed know everything.

Jake and Debby had decided to keep the cheque that they had received a secret for now, they wanted it to be a special moment to share it with the rest of the family.

As soon they were done with their breakfast they got up to get themselves ready for the secret photoshoot, Casey and Jake helped Cynthia with the dishes so Debby could take her shower and dress herself up.

All of them had dressed up casually, following Casey's plan to make the photos as much identical as the ones their mother had of them when they were younger.

It didn't take long before they were seated in Casey's car, ready to go to Stephanie's studio. As always Cynthia saw them off from the front door.

"I'm glad you two took my advice to not get yourselves shit-faced." Said Casey as she drove the car off the driveway.

"Told you we would behave Sis, we kept it at a minimal." Responded Jake.

"Besides, we had way more important stuff to do over there like socializing, partying and having a good time together!" Said Debby from the backseat. "You know that we don't need alcohol to have good time."

"I know, but Lisa told us that you two were gone for like two hours around midnight, so Mom and me assumed that you two had sipped on enough of the good stuff to take it easy for a while."

"Oh that... Uh no... Me and Jake went to the track and field stadium to get some fresh air and uh... I decided to show him around a little since we had that renovation when he was in the hospital." Answered Debby slightly nervous.

"For two hours? Guess a lot has changed over there then... You sure you two didn't drink some of the magic stuff, I won't judge you know." Asked Casey with a grin on her face.

"N-no! Come on Casey let it slide, nothing serious happened. If I would have been drunk I wouldn't be sitting here all lively, I learned my lesson after that one time!" Answered Debby even more nervously and defensive.

Casey started to laugh. "Jeez Deb you are so easy to tease, it almost looks like you are guilty and hiding something."

"Let's just say that it was a magical night, without any of the 'magic' stuff." Said Jake, interrupting his sisters squabble to keep Debby from stressing herself even further.

Debby started to blush when her brother mentioned the words 'magical night'. "Y-yes let's keep it like that, it was a magical night filled with good memories."

"Alright, well I'm happy that you both had a good time, you two deserved it after everything that happened... Okay, we're almost there, make sure your photograph faces are on standby!" Said Casey.

Casey meant what she said about them deserving their time together, only deep inside she felt herself being left out. Cynthia had her time together with Jake and so did Debby, only she hadn't gotten the privilege of being together, alone with her brother due to her work and other things. But today would be her day, Jake's surprise was something that would get the two of them together again, just like when they were younger.

After a few more minutes they reached Stephanie's studio that was located outside of the city close to their town. The sisters helped Jake out of the car and into his wheelchair before walking up to the entrance.

The front door then suddenly opened before they even had the chance to ring the bell. A short but cute and curvy brunette had opened the door and greeted them.

"Hi ya'll! You must be the Wilson family that Steph told me about! I want to welcome you to our humble little studio, I'm Vanessa, Steph's official partner in crime." She said with a big smile as she welcomed the three of them.

She opened the door further so Jake could easily wheel himself inside. "Please come in, Steph was already setting up everything for the shoot, just go straight ahead and you will find her."

"Weren't you supposed to help her with our shoot, Vanessa?" Asked Casey.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,413 Followers