My Mom and the Bully

Story Info
My Mom hooks up with my worst enemy.
1.4k words
3.73
164.5k
116

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by both real life events and some stories on this site. I have fictionalized all persons in this story however some parts are real. You can decide which parts are real and which are not. All characters in this story are 18+.

*****

My name is Michael Westen. I used to be a spy. Just kidding. Being a spy would be cool though. Anyway, I will not reveal my real name but you can call me John. All through my life I was bullied. Elementary school, middle school, and even through high school. About mid-way through sophomore year I decided enough was enough and started to take Krav Maga classes. For those of you who don't know Krav Maga is the fighting system taught to the Israeli Military. It is a very lethal martial art form that believes in ending a fight as quickly as possible. Enough with the boring details though, this is my story.

It's noon and my day is already half over. I am walking through the main intersection of my high school when suddenly someone bumps into me: James "Jimmy" Buckheimer along with his three best friends. James is the star quarterback of our high school team. He is your stereotypical jock and is the wet dream of pretty much every single girl in school. I have even heard some of the moms talking about what he would be like in the sack. Anyway, him being at the top of the food chain and me being at the bottom he feels that he has the right to bully me. You know, the typical shoving into locker name calling kind of thing. Little does he know that I have been taking classes.

"Out of my way dickweed!" he says as he shoves me into a locker.

Now, this has been going on for a while now and frankly I'm tired of it so I decide to make a stand.

"Fuck off Jimmy."

"What did you say to me?" he says, shocked that I would actually stand up to him.

"You heard me."

He is slowly advancing towards me with real anger in his eyes when a teacher shows up.

"Is something wrong Jimmy?"

"No Mr. Reagan, John and I were just horsing around."

"Ok well you be careful! Wouldn't want to hurt that golden arm of yours!"

Jimmy leans in real close and in no uncertain terms tells me how lucky I am Mr. Reagan showed up.

After that the day goes by really fast and I soon find myself home looking at a note my Mom has left me:

"Went to the grocery store, be back in a couple of hours!"

Let me describe my Mom to you. She is about 5'4" with the perfect body for a woman of her age. She has dirty blonde hair and an ass to die for. I even looked at her bra size once and it read 36DD much to my delight. In case you are wondering about my Dad, he and my Mom divorced about 2 years ago and I have been living with her ever since. It being a Friday night, I decide to relax for a little bit before the weekly football game. My school is huge on football and the stadium regularly sells out. Tonight was doubly important because it is rumored that college scouts are coming out to watch Jimmy play.

"John wake up you're going to be late to the game!" my Mom says as she shakes me awake.

"Wha-What?"

"You fell asleep on the couch honey, now get up the game starts in 30 minutes" she says.

I won't bore you with the details but suffice it to say that I got there in time to watch us beat the Browns 35-14. On my way home I decided to stop at a local gas station to buy some food. As I am standing at the cash register a masked man walks in with a gun!

"Get lost kid." To the guy manning the counter he says "Open the drawer and you won't get hurt."

O

ne of the benefits of Krav Maga is that it teaches you to identify your opponents strengths and weaknesses. You can tell a lot by someone's posture and stance. In a split second I examined this guy and determined exactly what to do.

"Hey buddy you sure you want to do this?" I say.

"Didn't I tell you to get lost?"

"You did except there is one problem. Your safety is on."

As he goes to check his safety I spring into action. I deliver a hard knife hand to the collar bone of his gun arm causing him tremendous pain. One thing to remember about disarming an opponent with a gun is that chances are the gun will go off as it does in this case. And in a confined area the sound will be deafening and cause you some temporary hearing damage. The key is to control the barrel. If you have control of that you can dictate how the fight will go down. Anyway after delivering the knife hand the gun goes off and in my peripheral vision I register the bullet lodging into the wall behind the clerk. I follow that up with a throat strike and remove the gun from his grip. Quick thing: it takes 70 pounds of force to crush the trachea and cause someone to suffocate. Trust me it's not a pretty sight watching someone try to breathe with their throat crushed in. After disarming him I tell the clerk to call the police and just like that, in about 10 seconds it's all over. The police show up and do their usual taking statements blah blah blah. As one of the officers is walking away someone comes up behind me.

"Hey there, that was quite a show you put on."

Standing behind is perhaps the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my entire life. She is about two inches shorter than me with striking blue eyes. If I had to guess she is about a 34C.

"What's your name?" she asks me.

"I'm John, you?"

"Cindy."

We shake hands and long story short I get her number and head home. Strangely I find Jimmy, our star quarterbacks, Jeep in my driveway. That's odd, what would he be doing here. I walk up to the door and hear loud moans coming from inside. I barge in to find my Mom in a gangbang with Jimmy and his three friends! Jimmy is doing her in the ass while one of his friends is underneath while yet another friend of his is having his dick sucked at the same time!

"WHAT THE FUCK MOM?!?!"

"OH MY GOD JOHN IT"S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR!!" Like I would believe that.

"Get lost asshole so we can finish." Jimmy says.

Now, I've been angry but I've never felt an anger like this. Before I know it I'm behind the standing friend with my arm wrapped around his carotid artery. Unlike Hollywood would have you believe, it only takes a few seconds for someone to become unconscious with this method. However, if you hold that move long enough there is a really good chance your target will suffer permanent brain damage due to oxygen loss to the brain. Anyway in about three seconds he is down and out and before anyone has a chance to react I stomp on the second guys nose breaking it and sending blood everywhere. Jimmy has had ample time to react and he assumes a fighting stance, naked and everything which I must say looking back was pretty comical. He throws a left jab which I deftly parry and respond with my own shot to the solar plexus, knocking the wind out of him. He doubles over placing the majority of his weight on one knee. I know I shouldn't do it but I do it anyway. I kick as hard as I can on the outside of his knee and push straight through. I could literally hear the ligaments and tendons tearing and snapping. It's not a good sound to hear. He falls to the ground and everything is silent for a split second and then the screaming starts.

To be continued...

*****

There was not a lot of sex in this story for good reason. This is merely an introduction whose purpose was to set up the rest of the series. Please comment below and let me know how I did for my first story!