My Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Jerry decides to keep it in the family a little more.
2.5k words
4.5
133.6k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was still reeling over what had happened with my Mom last night. So much in fact, that I stayed up a lot later than I wanted to thinking about. I thought about it so much in fact, that I jerked off just to relieve the pressure, thinking about her gorgeous body sliding up and down on me. It was a feeling that was foreign to me. Because my mother and I had always been very close, and to be inside her was euphoric. It didn't hurt that she was super sexy too! At the same time, it was exhilarating to do something that was so dirty, so taboo that I could never tell a soul. I would be satisfied if it never happened again. Being Mom's little toy was that good.

I started my normal routine that day, going down to the kitchen to get a glass of juice and see if there was any food to shovel into my face. Dad was just getting up from the table, gathering his briefcase and putting down the newspaper when he turned to me.

"Jerry," he said sternly,"I think you and I need to have a little talk. Follow me outside." I knew that voice all too well. Whenever Dad wanted to have a 'talk' it usually wasn't very good.

I forgot about the juice and followed him out to his car. He stopped and sat down on the hood and looked at me intently.

"Jerry, I came home yesterday afternoon because I forgot some papers I needed for work, and well...I heard some noises coming from your room."

If yesterday was startling, the was absolute terror. Dad had heard me plugging my own mother, and his wife. I could feel the blood draining from my face. Every terrible thought imaginable went through my head. I was sure he was at a minimum, going to kick me out on my ass and tell me never to comeback, and probably divorce Mom, and he just might beat me into a grease spot right there in the driveway.

"Da..dad, I can explain," I fumbled.

Dad put up his hand and smiled, surprising me. "No need to explain, son, it's natural, of course we all did it. I gotta tell you son, when I was your age..."

Oh god, I thought. He's gonna go off on some story about high school or some shit. But at least, he didn't know what really happened, and I might live to see another day.

"...the thing is Son," he continued,"you never know when your mother might come home, and frankly, I don't know how she would have reacted to something like that."

"I guess you're right, Dad, I should have thought about that." If only he knew.

"Son, were you safe?"

"Of course, Dad."

"Can never be too careful, Son. Always be careful, and of course if you ever need any advice, you can always come to me." Dad gave me a nice strong shake to the shoulder. 'Right', I thought, I'll come to you for advice on how to get your wife in the sack next time.' Make no mistake, my Dad was a great guy and I loved him very much, but he existed in his own "Dad World" and I couldn't understand it to save my life.

"Alright, kiddo," he said opening the car door, "Off to work."

"See ya Dad."

"Hey," he called out as I turned away, "it was that Jenny girl wasn't it?" He smiled broadly.

"Uh yeah." Jesus Christ, I thought, am I that big of a loser that even my parents think there's only one girl in the world that'll sleep with me?

"She's good looking, Son!" Backing out of the driveway, he gave me the thumbs up and flashed the million dollar Salesman Smile.

I finally was able to take a breath as he drove away, realizing how large the bullet that I just dodged was. Mom was standing in the doorway as I walked back up to the house.

"Holy crap, Mom, do you realize what Dad just..."

"Yes, baby, I know. He mentioned it to me too. I told him I was down the street talking to Mrs. Kreuger and I didn't hear a thing."

"Does he come home during the day like that often?"I asked.

"No," she replied, "But that was a scary one. Your Dad is pretty openminded, but I don't know if I could have explained away that one."

She gave me a big hug. Mom was wearing a nearly floor length floral skirt, and a snug top uunbottoned down to the 3rd button. Her breasts felt wonderful against my chest.She wasn't wearing a bra, but they were firm against me just like had one on. My hands instinctively ventured to the small of her back and I put my fingers in the waistband of her skirt. No underwear. She gave me a small kiss on the cheek, and I kind of wanted a little more. I could feel my self getting aroused, but I had to step back away from this. It was crazy enough to do it, but to almost get caught, I thought this getting out of hand.

"I'm going out to the backyard, hon,"Mom said to me.You can come help me with some yardwork if you don't have anything else to do."

"Sure Mom." She walked out to the back of the yard, and I went to my room to put on some clothes.

Stepping out onto the patio, I smelled something curiously out of place, but quite familiar to me. It was the distinctive smell of marijuana burning. In this neighborhood, I thought, who would be out smoking pot. I went back into the yard to see if I could see the source, and I saw Mom, leaning with her back against a tree near the back fence. There was a large row of bushes just behind the fence, so it was difficult to see anything back there.

"Uh, mom?"

She looked over at me and smiled, pulling the joint away from her lips and exhaling a large puff of smoke.

"Hi baby," she said, "Want some?"

I had smoked pot several times before, but something felt weird about getting high with my mother. But then again, I had my dick in her less than 24 hours earlier, so this was comparatively tame. I reached out and took a long toke, immediately beginning to feel relaxed.

Mom looked at me. "Doesn't look like your first time."

"Doesn't look like yours either," I smiled back.

"Well, it can get a little boring out here in the suburbs, ya know. Anyways, I've been thinking a lot about yesterday..."

Queue the uncomfortable silence.

"Me too, Mom, it certainly wasn't what I expected."

"Me either, baby, but I liked it a lot." She bit her lip like she always did when she had something big to say. "I was wondering if you wanted to play around some more. You know, we don't have to really DO anything, I just like being touched."

I felt like I was 10 years old again, with some little girl asking me if I wanted to play doctor behind the building during recess.

I was hesitant, but the pot and the fact that my mother had unbuttoned another button on her shirt was seriously testing my will to resist. It's kinda hard to say no to your Mom anyway. I looked down, her big brown areola were showing, and her thick nipples were poking against the thin fabric.

"Mom, are you sure nobody can see back here?"

"Don't worry, baby. We better talk quiet though, you never know if somebody might be in that alley behind the fence." She reached down and grabbed for my cock, which responded instantly to her expert touch.

"Mmmm, that feels good Mom." I tilted my head back and closed my eyes as she pulled down my shorts.

"Don't know where you got this great body from," she said, reaching around and grabbing a handful of my ass while she continued stroking me. "This definitely isn't your Dad's ass." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Have any of your girlfriends touched you like this?"

"Mmmm, no,"I replied, feeling very good at that moment. "Most of the time I just fumble around pawing at them. To tell you the truth I don't think I really know what i'm doing."

Mom didn't say a word, but she looked around for a moment and then unbuttoned the last button, dropping her shirt to the grass. I feasted my eyes on her slender shoulders and graceful neckline. Her arms were smooth and defined. Her breasts were full and swollen, her areola crinkling in the coolness of the breeze. Her nipples looked painfully erect, perfect pencil erasers in the center of dark circles.

"Touch me",she said moving in a little closer. I reached and grabbed her breasts with both hands. I looked down to see the flesh moving underneath my hands and between my fingers as I squeezed. I would imagine that it must have looked like somebody stocking oranges at the grocery store I was so clumsy.

Mom only smiled at me lovingly. "Here, baby, try it this way." She grasped my hands and moved my palms gently onto her nipples, moving in circles, smiling and cooing as she did. "Does that tickle your hands," she asked, letting go of my hands.

"Yes.."I said softly, my erection pressing against her tummy.I continued moving my hands like she had showed me, throwing in some much softer squeezes then I had before.

"Well imagine how it feels to me. Now pinch my nipples nice and soft.

I willingly complied. This was easier than I thought, and I was getting the hang of it, rolling her nipples softly between my thumb and forefinger.

"Mmmm," she was groaning and twisting. "See, a woman't nipples are like attached to her clit. See what it does to me?" She took my hand and placed it up underneath her skirt which she had pulled up around her waist. I slipped my finger down between her lips and felt them wet, her clit exposed and hard. I pulled my finger away and looked at it glistening in the soft sunshine.

"And it really makes a woman hot if you do this." She took my finger and put it to my lips. I sucked it, tasting the sweet, salty flavor of her juices.

"Oh Jerry, this is so sexy, this is just what I needed today. Do you want to do anymore?"

My mind was working over time. Something about the taste of Mom's pussy set me on fire inside. Her body was so perfect, so inviting.

"I kinda wanna suck your titties, Mom." I had always had a thing for that.

Mom chuckled. "Just like when you were a baby. Do you like it when I talk dirty to you?"

It was so nasty, I loved it. "Yes, I do very much."

Mom slipped her skirt off and stood there in the yard, completely naked. I quickly took off my shirt and my shorts. She laid down on the grass and I kneeled next to her. The grass was soft, as always, she kept the yard in perfect condition.

"Go slow, baby," she said to me, "Watch how I play with myself." Mom spread her fleshy lips and exposed her moist hole. She started moving her fingers up and down around her lips, and pulling back her hood to fully expose her clit. After watching for a moment, I started to suck on her nipples, squeezing and kneading the tasty flesh as I sucked. Her breast in mouth felt like heaven. My cock was aching between my legs. I needed her so badly I didn't know how long I could wait.

"Oh Jerry, that feels so good, I think you've had a little practice at that..."She was writhing and fingering herself as we lay there.

"Do you like sucking Mommy's titty, baby?"

I don't know how Mom managed to say such things and turn me on so much.

"Yes..mommy,"I replied weakly. I felt so ashamed and excited at the same time.It was decadent, dirty, illegal. I don't think there was anymore perfect bit of perversion. I sure had never thought of one. I was uncontrollable. I started stroking my cock, which was a painful, purple rod now. The slimy precum made squishing noises between my fingers.

"No, no, naughty boy," Mom purred at me, removing her tit from my mouth. "That's for me.You wanna do it out here or do you wanna go in the house."

"I can't wait to get in the house. Can we do it right here?"

She repositioned herself on the grass and spread her legs.

Just then we heard noises in the alley behind the fence. I heard the sound of a CB radio. It sounded like a phone or cable technican back there. "Shit.." I said to myself.

"Don't worry about it baby,"Mom said grabbing me by my hips and pulling me over on top of her. "Just put it in. We can be quiet and do it really quick, nobody will know.

I was in no position to argue. I slid forcefully into her this time, encountering no resistance from her sopping hole. Mom locked her ankles around the back of my thighs and started bucking in rhythm with my frenzied thrusts. I think she knew I wasn't going to last long, and she wanted to cum too.

"Jerry, god, shit, fuck...." she whispered in my ear, digging her nails into my back. "That doesn't hurt, does it baby."

"God no, Mom,"I stammered. "Ohh..ohh...ohhh, I can't hold it Mom, I'm trying to, but its starting to come up."

"Yes, baby, yes, let it go, i'm about to cum too." She locked her pussy around me in some sort of vice-like hold that i'm sure only mother's know how to do, and as I started to shoot into her, I felt her belly tighten and quiver with orgasm.

I grunted in her ear, with all my might trying not to make much noise.She held onto me tightly, flexing her strong pussy around my cock. After a minute or so, I rolled off of her and laid down on the grass. She nestled next to me, placing her head gently on my chest.

"Oh Jerry," she whispered, "that was wonderful. You OK?"

She obviously noticed how hard I was gasping. "Mom, I came so hard it feels like I pulled something." And it really did.

"Ok baby," she said, stroking my thigh. "Let me know when you're ready to go inside, we can stay out here for a while."

Mom and I sat there under the tree naked for maybe a half hour or so and finished the joint we had started. We chatted idly about all sorts of things, from my school, to the state of the yard, to old man Peterson down the street with all that cats, but strangely, even as I sat there watching my warm jism slowly run from her cunt, we didn't say a word about sex at all.