My Mom, My Lover

Story Info
My first time still remembered.
3.7k words
4.49
169.8k
103

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knightly
Knightly
44 Followers

Warning, this is not a work of fiction. If you are offended by a Mother/Son coupling, read no further. I had promised not to tell anyone of this, but since Mom has been gone for 20 years now, and I'm basically anonymous here, I chose to share my story. She helped develop me into the adventurous lover I became throughout my adult years. It feels so good to finally share my story. I've never known a love and passion as deep as the one I shared with my Mother.

*****

The summer after I turned 18, I began to see my Mother in a new light, a sexual light. The girls my age just couldn't compare to this sexy goddess...I guess which is why I was still a virgin. Eighteen year old girls didn't seem sexy to me, just immature and giggly.

Mom was quite attractive with a very athletic body. She was toned and wore a 34C bra, which I learned from searching through her hamper to inspect bras and panties. I looked more closely at her when she was in her nighty, gazing upon her breasts in the sheer material and seeing her nipples poking through as if trying to escape.

Mom began to ask me to wash her back when she was taking a bath. Being 18 years old and with raging hormones, I could not control my cock. It seemed to get hard when the wind blew, let alone sneaking peeks at Mom's nudity. I would wash her back while managing to stare at her beautiful breasts, and lust at the vision of her hairy bush under the water, shielded occasionally by bubbles. I almost came in my pants many times while "innocently" washing her back. When I finished, I always retreated to my room to jerk off at the images ingrained in my mind. I fantasized about ramming my cock into that delicious pussy and sucking on those perfect breasts. I imagined parting her legs and running my tongue into her bush to discover and uncover those sweet, pink, moist lips hidden beneath all that fur.

After I graduated high school, 2 months shy of my 19th birthday, Mom and I went to visit my Grandparents out of state. It was a 600 mile drive, and took about 11-12 hours. We shared the driving, but were both exhausted as we arrived for a late dinner. We talked to Grandma and Grandpa, each of us catching up on what was going on in all of our lives, my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.

After dinner, Mom said we were tired from the drive and would turn in early. We unpacked and discovered we would be sharing a single queen sized bed in the spare room. No big deal for Mom it seemed, but I got a hard on at the thought of sharing a bed with her.

Mom then took a bath, and again asked me to wash her back. I was hard to the point of exploding looking at her breasts and the mound of pubic hair under the water. When she was done, she asked if I wanted her water. Feeling grungy from the trip, I said yeah I could use a bath too. As she was toweling off I nervously began to undress, afraid because I had a raging hard on. I wanted it to go down, but at the same time I was watching her naked body, dripping wet, as she dried off. I almost came watching her towel off her beautiful sexy breasts, pussy and ass. I was embarrassed looking at her in case she noticed, but when I looked up I could see she was staring at my cock.

I got in the tub and lay down while Mom put on her nighty. The nighty was sheer enough, and her body damp enough that it clung to her body. I could see her breasts, nipples and black fur between her legs as if she was completely naked. There was no chance that my hard cock would subside any time soon.

Then Mom told me to sit up and she'd wash my back too. I sat up while she grabbed the soap and began to lather. I was terrified because almost half my hard cock was sticking out of the water. Mom lathered up her hands and began washing my back, while I just knew she was staring at my cock. When she finished, she rinsed my back, gave me the soap, and gently grasped my hard cock in her hand. She said "you might want to take care of this before you come to bed." She then left to get into bed.

I lay back down and began to jerk off. Imagining what had just happened, and what I hoped would happen later, I furiously jerked my cock until I exploded. I pumped what felt, and looked like quarts of cum all over my stomach and chest. A vision of Mom riding my cock was running through my mind. I could almost feel myself coming inside her. I cleaned myself off in the tub, then got out and dried off.

I put on sleeping shorts, went to the room, and climbed into bed with her. She cuddled against me, said she hoped I enjoyed myself, and then kissed me goodnight. I just lay there with my cock hard again, and with all kinds of sexy thoughts going through my head. I just couldn't sleep.

Mom eventually began breathing softly through her mouth, indicating to me that she had fallen asleep. I still couldn't sleep and gently moved my hand to her breast, just barely touching her for fear of waking her up. I eased the weight of my hand onto her breast, slowly cupping her and gently sliding my fingers all around her nipple. I could feel her nipple harden, and I kept slowly and gently circling her nipple with my fingertips.

I was so hard it almost hurt. The fact that it was my Mother, the sexiest woman I had ever known, just made my sexual being feel completely fulfilled in some perverse way. I was not satisfied though. I slowly and gently moved my hand between her legs, lightly resting my hand on her hairy bush. Even with her sheer nighty being in the way, I could feel heat from her pussy. When there was no movement on her part, I began slowly massaging her, ever so lightly and slowly rubbing my finger up and down her lips. She began to stir, her legs slightly opened up and a subtle moan escaped her lips.

I then slid my hand down until I felt the hem of her nighty. I slid my hand under it and began sliding back up to her bare pussy. I felt her fluffy hair and thought OMG, OMG, I'm there. I slowly, painfully slowly, slid the tip of my middle finger through her hair until I touched between her lips. They were soft, slightly open, and wet. I started to gently slide my finger up and down her moist slit, even penetrating just a little.

All of a sudden Mom reached her hand down to scratch her crotch. I took my hand away, terrified that I had been caught. But she was still asleep. My heart was racing and I was too afraid to try that again. I needed to cum so bad that I eased my shorts down and began to jerk off, very slowly and methodically, so as not to shake the bed and possibly wake her up. I came in about a minute with ecstatic knowledge that I had just rubbed Mom's pussy.

After that night I began to jerk off multiple times a day, with visions of Mom and me in various sexual scenarios. She was my one and only fantasy now. I envisioned her beautiful breasts, glorious ass, and that sweet, wet pussy protected by that thick mound of fur. Every time I jerked off, every fantasy I had was of my Mom. She was a goddess in my mind, the most sexual woman in the world.

I began to let Mom see me naked, or semi-naked, and usually I'd kick the blankets off before she'd come in to wake me for work while I was feigning sleep. I always had morning wood, always. If I was already awake before she came in, I'd take my sleeping shorts off and kick the covers down to expose my hard on. Several times I felt her gently slide her fingers up and down my shaft before pulling the covers up prior to waking me. After she left to begin packing my lunch, I always jerked off before getting up to shower.

By the end of that summer, everything changed. I had turned 19, but was unfortunately still a virgin. I spent the summer unsure of what I wanted to do with my life. I was working a summer job, but one with no future. I didn't know if college was for me, I didn't know what career path I wanted to take. I just wanted to enjoy being carefree for a little while.

We had an in ground pool and used it often. Mom wore a bikini, though not what you'd see today. This was the early 70's after all, but it was extremely sexy nonetheless. Women didn't trim or shave their pussy back then, and I instantly got hard every time I saw her bush protruding around the crotch of her bikini bottoms. I thought it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. When she exited the water, her nipples were always hard and perky. Occasionally I could see her camel toe. More often than not, I could not exit the water, or get up from my chair because of my hard cock promising to expose my predicament.

The day that provoked my writing this story, changed my life, and I cherish it to this day. I was out by the pool, and of course sporting a hard on. Back then we wore cut-off jeans, and they were much shorter than the style of today. Well about 2 inches of my hard cock was exposed beyond the leg of my shorts. I began fantasizing and wondering if Mom might be watching. Her bedroom and bathroom windows faced the pool, and feeling as horny as I was, decided to put on a little show just in case she was.

I got up and walked around the pool, my entire cock head exposed. Standing at the opposite side of the pool and facing the house, I opened my shorts and brought out my entire hard cock, looking at it as if saying "why won't you cooperate and stay in my shorts." I held it in my hand for a minute, and stroked it a couple times before tucking it back in. Then I sat on the edge of the pool with my legs dangling in the water, the head of my cock still exposed. Sure enough, 2-3 minutes later Mom came out in her bikini. She said "hi sweetie, I thought I'd join you." She HAD been watching, I was sure of it.

She took the steps into the shallow end, grabbed a floatie, clutched it to her chest, and began gently pushing off the bottom of the pool so her ass broke the surface and spreading open her legs, almost like a frog swimming...I think she was teasing me. She was giving me such good angles to see her camel toe and the pubic hairs escaping the little crotch of her bikini bottoms, I simply couldn't take my eyes off of her. I was now as hard and long as I thought humanly possible. My cock ached, actually ached.

After a few minutes she released the floatie and swam up to me, resting her forearms on my thighs to keep her afloat. Her face was now less than a foot from my exposed cock, and there was nothing I could do to hide it from her. She looked up at me and asked what plans I had for the day. I nervously told her I just wanted to relax and had no plans. She then glanced down, stared for a moment, then looked up at me again and said "did I do that to you?" I just nodded, not quite sure if I was in trouble. Mom looked back down and said "honey, you are beautiful, and quite long. I hope you're proud of it. May I kiss it?"

I was lost for words and just nodded again. She leaned forward and gave the tip a little peck. I shivered. It was the first time my cock had been touched by anyone other than myself. She looked up at me and smiled, then kissed it again. This time it was more of a french kiss. Her lips parted, taking the tip of my cock into her mouth, and I could feel her tongue working, swirling around and tickling my pee hole. She then opened wider and took the entire head into her mouth, her tongue dancing all around the head of my cock.

She began to bob back and forth, sucking my cock, a feeling I had never experienced before. No more than a minute passed and I knew I was going to cum. I put my hands on either side of her head and said, "OMG Mom, OMG, I'm going to cum!"

I had the most powerful orgasm of my life, pumping load after load of cum into her mouth. To her credit, and my amazement, she didn't lose a drop. She swallowed my entire load. I was making primeval groans, my body in a sort of convulsion, my cock throbbing from sensations it had never felt before. She kept sucking on my cock head, milking every last drop, but the intense sensations had me almost pulling out of her mouth. I could barely stand it. Finally she drew her mouth away from my cock, looked up at me, and said "maybe we should go inside."

I helped Mom out of the pool and she took my hand as I followed her into the house. She led me through the kitchen, then up the stairs to her room. She walked up to the side of her bed and stopped. Her back was to me and she said, "will you unhook my top for me honey?" I nervously unhooked her bikini top. She shrugged her shoulders so her top slid off her and fell to the floor.

She reached back and found my wrists and pulled my hands up to her breasts, I cupped her breasts with my hands and began softly massaging. Her nipples were extremely hard, probably in part from just getting out of the cool water of the pool, but also from the erotic scene unfolding. I had fantasized about those magnificent breasts, and had cum too many times to count because of them. Here I was with my hands on them, massaging, pinching, and caressing them for real. I was in heaven, and my cock was rock hard and trying to burst through my shorts.

Mom then placed her hands on mine and started to slowly drag them down her body. She leaned her head back and said "now can you take my bottoms off sweetie." I got on my knees, placed my hands on her hips, and slowly started to peel her bikini bottoms off. As I curled my fingers under the waistband and pulled down, her ass was coming into view. I could see her ass crack and then finally her bush was exposed. My jaw dropped open, I was in awe. The object of my desire, my fantasy, the reason I could masturbate 4-5 times a day, was inches from my face now.

As I pulled them down her legs, she stepped out of them, spreading her feet as she did so, opening up a beautiful view for me. She leaned forward and placed her elbows on the bed. I now could see that beautiful ass and bush up close, inches from my face and wanton tongue.

I started to massage her legs, moving my hands up to her ass, ever so slowly. I rubbed her ass cheeks and as doing so, spread them to reveal her rosebud. I leaned forward and licked it, trying to force my tongue into her most private hole. I elicited a moan from her and she arched her back exposing a better angle for me. I licked her asshole like I was possessed, and maneuvered my fingers to massage her pussy.

From the angle we were at I couldn't really get my tongue into her pussy, so I used my thumb. I slid it up and down her wet lips, and finally entered her. With my tongue in her anus and my thumb inside her pussy, she was bucking wildly. This was all so new to me, and experienced only in fantasyland. I almost came without being touched. I was possessed.

I was 19 years old and experiencing tits, ass and pussy for the first time...and it was my Mom!! I loved the texture of her pert nipples. I loved the look and feel of her anal rosebud, and how she shivered when my tongue touched it. But mostly I LOVED the look and feel of her sweet wet pussy that my fingers and tongue were just getting to know. I was addicted, craving more and more.

I drove my tongue into her ass and my thumb was sliding up and down her wet slit, stopping to massage her clit. She was moaning so loud it was almost screaming. It was clear she was cumming, the first time I had experienced such a thing. It made me feel good that I could elicit such a reaction from a partner...especially my Mom. After Mom came down from her orgasm and caught her breath, she climbed up onto the bed and motioned me to join her. I climbed onto bed and she grabbed my cockhead, as it was fully exposed again. She rubbed me for a moment then said "we need to get rid of these shorts." She unbuttoned them, unzipped, and helped me pull them off. Now I was completely naked, as was she.

I was overcome with lust, climbed between her legs and drove my cock inside her hairy, wet pussy. I drove quickly and powerfully into the pussy of my dreams, the source of my fantasies. After a minute, maybe two, I came, and came, and came. My first sexual experience was with my Mom, the most beautiful, and sexy woman in the world, and the object of thousands of fantasies. I was totally satisfied, and totally exhausted. We kissed and held each other, and I finally rolled off her and lay beside her. My fantasy finally fulfilled, I was breathing long, deep breaths of satisfaction while holding her hand.

Mom wasn't finished though. She rolled over me, kissed me on the lips, and then slowly started kissing me lower and lower. She started at my neck and chest, and working her way across my belly until I felt her touch the tip of my cock. She opened her mouth and took me inside. She began to suck me, slowly and deliberately. Even though I had just had a massive orgasm, I was rock hard and feeling the boiling in my balls. She sucked me for a few minutes and then started kissing up my belly, stopping at my chest to take my nipples into her mouth. She moved up a bit more and kissed me on the lips. Mom then sat up and positioned her pussy over my cock. She slowly started bucking her hips, sliding her wet lips up and down my shaft. Her wet lips coating my shaft with her juices, while I was massaging her breasts was the most erotic feeling I could ever imagine.

She continued to slide her wet pussy up and down my shaft until I was thoroughly soaked. Then she raised herself, took my cock in her hand, and guided the tip between her lips. She lowered herself slowly until I was firmly imbedded into the sweetest pussy I would ever know. She began to roll her hips and bob up and down, as I massaged the most beautiful and perfect tits I would ever see in my lifetime. She rode me like she was possessed, and I pounded into her from beneath. She finally began to moan and scream as she had another orgasm. I hadn't thought about it at the time, but I think Mom found this just as erotic as I did. Mom collapsed onto my chest, breathing hard, and kissing me. We hugged and caressed a few minutes, and then I rolled her over onto her back while I was still hard and inside her. I pulled her legs up onto my shoulders and began to furiously fuck her.

Up until now it was making love, now I was fucking her with abandon. I was pounding hard and fast, watching those magnificent tits bounce up and down. I fucked and fucked, and then I heard Mom say, "OMG honey, oh fuck, I'm going to cum again." That blew my mind and I felt my balls start to contract. I began to pump my final load of cum into Mom's pussy when she screamed. She convulsed and moaned, her whole body shaking as she had another orgasm. Fuck, fuck, oh fuck escaped her lips in an almost primal tone, growling, groaning, panting, as if to catch her last breath.

We came back to earth together a couple of minutes later. I collapsed on top of her, both of us panting, my cock still inside her as it began to soften. I looked into her eyes and said "I love you Mom." She smiled and said "I love you too honey, you are the man of my dreams."

We continued this wonderful "love affair" the rest of her life. She taught me the "art" of lovemaking, how to use my tongue to satisfy a woman wants and needs. I became a better lover because of her. Many women in my life could attest to that, especially my wife. However, Mom was the love of my life. She died at the young age of 56. I miss her terribly. To this day she is the object of my fantasies, and I feel close to her again as I write this. I still masturbate and cum with visions of my beautiful, sexy Mother in my mind.

Knightly
Knightly
44 Followers