My Mom Never Dates Anyone?

Story Info
Son's sexual interest in his Mom grows.
4.1k words
4.53
169.2k
228
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,180 Followers

My parents divorced when I was ten years old. My Dad was a construction worker and my Mom was a nurse. They grew apart after my Dad's drinking and smoking increased. My Dad is a big strong guy who drank all day and night. He must of averaged 18 beers a day. My Mom was never a big partier and never smoked. She was very cute and petite. She is 5'2" and about 110lbs soaking wet.

After they divorced it was back and forth from Dad's to Mom's place. Depending on Mom's shifts at the hospital. By the time I was 15, I lived with my Mom full time. I saw my Dad on weekends but got tired of seeing him wasted all the time. I had more fun with my Mom. She was outgoing and loved to play sports with me. We played tennis, rode bikes together and did a lot of hiking.

I had a few girlfriends in High School, my Mom never liked any of them. I began junior college close to home and enjoyed it way more than High School. I began dating Tammy, a smoking hot chick from college and she reminded me of my Mom but had way bigger boobs. My Mom liked her a little bit more than my High School honeys but wasn't to crazy about her.

I'm a good looking 19 year old guy now, with a decent body. I exercise and don't party much. My Dad spoiled that for me. I felt like I was out of league with Tammy though. She was very sexual and helped me become a great lover, more practice makes you perfect. I not only loved the sex we had but was falling in love with Tammy. Her tight pussy was always on my mind. She loved to get kinky too. We used body oils, vibrators on her, and had long sex sessions for hours and hours.

Things were great between us, I thought. Then she dumped me out of the blue. I later found out she was banging a guy on the football team. I was bummed out and wanted her back. It never happened.

I told my Mom I got dumped and she seemed slightly happy. She consoled me and made it a lot easier to deal with. I spent all my free time hanging out with my cute, sweet, Mom. I paid closer attention to my Mom and she always wanted to do stuff with me. Whatever I suggested for our fun, she was game.

I began to wonder if my Mom had a guy on the side, I didn't think so. I don't think she dated anyone after her divorce. I never saw any guys around and she never seemed to be on the phone with any guys ever! Some woman, I guess can just turn off there sexual urges better than guys. Sometimes for years. I was curious and had to ask her when the time was right, if she was seeing anyone.

Then I went for it one day after playing tennis with her. I noticed the guys on the next court checking her out, it seemed to piss her off. She had on a tiny hot skirt that showed her panties when she bent over or hit the ball hard.

"Mom those guys were checking you out back there." I protested, as we drove home.

"They had wedding rings on, that's not right." She spat out.

"Mom have you dated anyone recently?"

"No, I really don't want to start anything with a guy right now. I get asked out sometimes but haven't been asked by the right guy yet. Someday it might happen, I'm in no rush to start another bad relationship."

"I don't blame you, me neither." I replied, even more curious about this situation.

I had not been laid in over a month now and was constantly horny. I began to notice my Mom more in a new way. She was very pretty, and had a tight little body. I'm sure that body had not been enjoyed by a man in almost 10 years. I began to check her out more and more.

We were shoe shopping one day at the mall and she noticed me looking at some of the girls ass's in tight leggings. It seemed to upset her so I cooled it. A few days later Mom was wearing new tight leggings and a sports bra, when I got back from class. She had my complete attention now.

"Hey Mom you going to workout?" I asked casually.

"I was thinking of it. I just bought some new outfits, got to keep up with the times. It seems like everywhere you go, females of all ages dress like this now. What do you think? Does it suit me?"

"It certainly does, you look hot Mom!" I said with enthusiasm. "Your body was made for spandex."

"Thanks Roy, that makes me feel good you said that."

She turned around and got me a drink from the fridge. Man her ass looked adorable. My cock began to grow. I wanted to rub her buns and feel the material. She turned around and handed me a water. She saw me adjust my cock in my pants and slightly smiled.

"Here honey, you look thirsty. You wanna do some yoga with me, I have a new yoga video I want to try."

"Uh sure, let me change I'll be down in a minute."

I went upstairs, put on some loose shorts and a tight tee shirt. I wanted to see her in all the yoga positions there was. Fuck this was going to hot. I wanted my Mom, to see me checking her out. I wanted to let her know, I was hot for her, without freaking her out.

I entered the room as she was putting the DVD in the player.

"Ready Son?" She said as she turned around.

I just stared for a second, being bold and acting shy. Her camel toe was precious and looked so sexy. Her stretch pants were pulled up tight, leaving nothing to the imagination.

I acted nervous and I was. I really wanted her to know that I was horny for her now, more than ever. Her breasts looked amazing and the nips were protruding a bit. They were hard, just like my cock.

"Yes, I'm ready."

"Stand here next to me and see if you can do this, I bet you will be great at it."

I tried my best to keep up with the video and did Ok. My Mom was actually pretty flexible and did very well. I was impressed. I was also very impressed with her sexy hot body. I was watching her most of the time and Mom kept smiling at me as if she approved my stare.

After about a half hour of this I was getting tired. I stopped and rubbed my sore shoulders. My Mom noticed and offered to help.

"Son sit down for a second and let me rub you out."

I just wanted to rub one out looking at her sexy little camel toe. I sat down and she got behind me. Then she began to rub my shoulders and it was erotic for me. She stopped the massage to soon.

"Is that better honey?" She asked into my ear.

"Thanks Mom, that felt great. Now it's your turn."

"Ok, if you insist."

I stood up and let her sit in the chair. I got behind her and began to rub her shoulders. I was looking down her top and her nips were hard. Her breasts looked so fucking hot. I wanted to slide my hands all over her sports bra and make her feel sexy. I was getting bolder as I rubbed her body. I wanted more.

"Mom, why don't you lay down on your yoga matt and let do this right."

"You don't have to honey, that was good enough."

"No really, your tense and it will help." I protested

"Ok, Dr. Roy." She joked.

Then she stood up and laid face down on the matt. I sat on her butt and kept most of the weight on my knees so she would feel comfortable. I began to rub her shoulders again. I worked my way down her back, just above her sweet little butt. I rubbed and massaged her lower back and she moaned a little. My cock was hard as a rock. I was hoping she could feel the hardness she created.

"Oh honey that feels great, keep going."

"I'd love to Mom, you need this!"

I did everything I could think of, to her back. Then I slid back off her slippery leggings and began to massage her leg. I started on her right calf and she spread her legs for better access. I was looking right at her tiny camel toe from behind. My cock was on fire. I was having too much fun and made a bold statement.

"Mom this is sort of hot."

"What do you mean, should we turn on the air?"

"No I mean, hot like sexy."

"Oh your sweet honey, I don't feel that sexy."

I worked my way up to the back of her thigh and worked the muscles of her precious legs.

"You are sexy, trust me."

"Thank you sweetie, your to kind."

I had to let her know I was feeling super horny and I did. I let her feel my hard cock on the back of her leg and kept massaging. I got to the top of her leggings and lightly brushed by her camel toe. Then went back down. I could hear her breathing through her nose and she spread her legs more. I went back up again and began to rub her ass.

"These feel so nice Mom."

She didn't reply so I kept at it, becoming bolder with each stoke. Then I slid my hand down her ass crack and back up. She just kept breathing through her nose a little louder. I was totally surprised she let me keep going. I spread her buns and massaged her leggings and ass crack even more. I went for her pussy and fingered it gently, it was warm and very erotic. I put my face on her ass and rubbed my chin on her buns as I kept at her pussy. Increasing the pressure making her feel great. Then she spoke softly.

"Roy, that was nice, thank you."

"Mom I only got to one leg, can I do the other?"

"That's enough for now, I need a shower. You did a great job."

She began to get up on all fours and I pulled her ass against my cock. I grinded her gently and she felt my big throbbing cock. She pushed back against me and abruptly, teasing me and got up.

"Ok, I will be in the shower. You should take a cold one when I finish."

She ran to her room and soon the shower was going. I had to see if her panties were wet or not. If they were dry, I was going to back off and if they were wet... I wouldn't quit till she let me burry my big cock deep in her tiny snatch.

I entered her room and on the bed was her sexy leggings, sports bra and panties. She may have done this on purpose, usually everything goes right in the hamper. I picked up the panties and they were soaked. I smelled the light aroma of my Mom's wetness. I tasted and licked them clean. It was one of the most erotic things of my life. I didn't care if I got caught. I almost wanted to. I was one horny bastard. Then I picked up her leggings and looked inside the crotch area. They were also wet, the panties could not contain all her moisture. I smelled them and tasted them to.

I left the room and went to my room. I was so proud of myself, I got my Mom soaking wet. She really did love my massage. I couldn't believe she let me play her spandex covered pussy. I think she might, have the hot's for me. I sure had it bad for her. Especially after tasting her fresh love juice, I wanted to eat her and love her with all the passion I was feeling. I was about to grab some lotion and beat off in a hurry, then I decided not to. I wanted to keep my cock as hard as possible, to make her take notice of my manhood.

I heard Mom shut the shower off. I went to my bathroom and took a shower and shaved my cock for her. My cock always looks bigger when I shave it and it looked bigger than ever now. I dried of my body and got an idea as I got dressed. I dressed up nice, like we were going on a date and went downstairs. Mom was still in her room doing something. She came down wearing a sexy dress and nice shoes. Her hair looked great and she was wearing more make up than usual.

"Wow Mom, once again, you look smoking hot."

"Good your dressed up, I wanted to go out for dinner tonight and wanted you to dress nice. You read my mind."

"Well Mom, you haven't been on a date in a long time and I think we both could use some practice."

"It has been a long time, that sounds wonderful son. I'll be ready to go soon, are you ready?"

"I sure am, this will be fun, don't you think?"

I stood there with a tent in my pants on display for her. She briefly looked at my bulge and blushed.

"Yes, this will be fun to try, our first little date night."

She went back to her room to finish getting ready. I flossed and brushed my teeth and rinsed good. I fixed my hair up to look a little more mature. I was feeling confident and ready to dazzle my gorgeous sexy Mom. She came downstairs and looked so tantalizing. She had on a nice necklace, earrings and a beautiful smile.

"Mom, I've never seen you look better!"

"Thank you sweetie, you look very handsome to."

We took off for dinner and I drove her car. I loved treating her like a woman. I was only to glad to open her door and escort her inside. We were seated in a nice secluded spot with lot's of privacy. Mom ordered wine and I went for an ice tea. I was hoping she would drink a few glasses of wine to break down her morals. Mine were gone, I wanted to fuck my Mom, like there was no tomorrow. We sat close together and had a wonderful meal. She was looking at me with lustful eyes. She had three glasses of wine and I was glad. She was acting more flirty and being very playful, I was having the time of my life. I put my arm around her a few times briefly and she warmed right up to me.

We talked about my classes and light stuff. I wanted to talk about the butt massage but kept that to myself for a awhile. We had a great time and I asked her if she would like to walk by the lake or go see a movie after dinner.

"Roy, I think a walk around the lake would be more romantic... I mean more enjoyable."

The wine was taking effect and I was getting very turned on, by her slip up.

"That does sound nice Mom, I'm ready when you are."

I flagged the waiter down and paid for our romantic dinner. I walked her out holding her hand and helped her into the car. We drove towards the lake which was close by. She held onto my hand the entire ride. When we arrived at the man made lake, I helped out of the car. We held our hands together as we walked around the lake. She was coming out of her shell and I was enjoying every moment. It was past sundown and the sky had a beautiful pink hue. There wasn't anyone close by and I didn't care anyways. It was getting very steamy between us.

I stopped her and turned to faced her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Mom you are the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world."

"You can't be serious." she said blushing.

"Honest to god Mom, I love you, you are... You are the only woman I really desire."

Then I kissed her on the lips, she accepted my kiss and kissed me back for the first time in a romantic way. We started making out for real. I put my hands right above her ass and pulled her in close. I pressed my raging hard-on into her lower stomach for her to enjoy. She put her hands on my butt and kissed me with so much passion, I thought I had just made it to heaven. I swirled around behind her for a second, and kissed her ear and massaged the sides of her hard breasts.

"Oh honey, oh honey."

She panted as I lightly kissed her ear and slid my hand down the front of her dress. I gently played around the top of her panties. Then I spun back around face to face and we made out more. The sexual tension between us was off the charts. She reached for my aching cock for the first time. I backed up a tiny bit giving her better access to enjoy my bulge.

"Mom l want to take you home and continue this OK?"

"Sure honey, I'm ready."

We made our way to the car and we flew home. She had me going nuts. She was playing with my cock all the way home. When we got there she kissed me and excused herself and went to the bathroom. When she got out, I approached her without loosing eye contact, I picked her up in my arms, and carried her to the master bedroom and laid her down. I kicked off my shoes and removed my dress shirt, undid my belt and slowly dropped my pants. I crawled up to her like a lion in heat.

I laid down on her and began to passionately kiss her soft lips again. She spread her legs for me and I slid my cock against her pantie covered cunt. I grinded her like this for a few minutes making her horny and wild.

"Oh son, I want your big cock. I've been waiting forever."

I backed up and slid her dress up her body, and off it came. Exposing the sexiest lingerie I've ever seen, she looked as good as any Victoria Secret model. She sat up and I reached for the clasp and removed her sexy bra. He breasts were perfect, I was amazed and went for them as a man this time. I kissed and sucked her hard nipples. Her breathing was loud and clear. I went at them for a few minutes enjoying the new sensation between us. Then I backed up and grabbed the sides of her sexy panties. This was it, there was no turning back for either one of us. We were out of control with lust. I pulled them down slowly exposing the sweetest little shaved pussy in the world.

"Oh Mom, this is so intense. I've never wanted anything more in my life."

With her panties off now, I slid my hands up to my Mom's wet pussy. I slowly began to massage her wet cunt with my fingers. We kissed again for a minute then I had to burry my face in her snatch. I parted the wet lips of her pussy and began lick her gently, letting her get use to this sensation again. She was getting wetter by the second. I found her clit and teased it with my tongue. She was breathing harder than ever now. She loved my oral skills and pushed her pussy into my face. I pressed harder on her clit and made her squeal with delight. I just made my Mom cum, I thought. This was crazy, nasty hot fucking sex. Mom was going wild, and I was wild for her.

She pushed me back to catch her breath and stop her trembling. I slid up to her with her delicious love juice on my face. I licked my lips and kissed her again. I loved her cum, it was very erotic and sensual. She slid out from underneath me and went for my aching cock. It was slick with pre-cum and her juices as well. She opened wide and sucked on the head, it was fucking crazy hot, watching my proper Mom suck my cock with so much lust. I had to stop her and settle down before I blew my load. I wanted to penetrate that

innocent tight pussy of hers and ride her from here to eternity.

I laid her back on the bed again and slid my cock up and down her wet snatch. Getting my cock nice and wet with her love juices. She was panting and going crazy. She spread her legs wide to accept all of me. I lined up my throbbing cock to her sweet vagina and her lips opened up for me.

"Oh honey, I love you so much, I want to feel your cum inside me for the first time. Make love to me baby, I've waited so long for this."

I had her now and I was going to make her mine. I pushed the head of my cock into her tight wet pussy. It felt amazing and sexy as hell. Sexy and nasty as anything on earth. She took more and more in, with each gentle thrust. Her cunt was the tightest I've ever had. It wasn't easy getting it in at first. If I wasn't so hard, it might not have went in. But, it did, deeper and deeper I plunged, picking up speed and she started coming again. Soon I was all the way in and began to give it to her good. Mom was coming like crazy and rubbing her nipples. She was making me insane. I knew that I couldn't take to much more of this and felt my first orgasm building up inside. Mom and I were fucking like wild animals and she was screaming out loud.

"Oh, oh, oh baby." she kept saying.

That was it, I started to cum like crazy. My body shook and I was soon shooting load after load into Mom's pussy. I never, ever came like this before. It was the strongest orgasm of my life. It went on and on, I was hoping it would never end. Eventually my orgasm slowed down and I fell on my hot sweaty mother. She embraced me with all her love. She squeezed her pussy muscles tight on me and my cock slid out.

"Oh honey, you are the best lover in the world. I can't believe what you just did for me. I came and came like never before. I had rolling orgasms that wouldn't stop. I loved the way you made love to me son. It was worth the wait. I've been secretly wanting you for years. I thought those incestuous feelings would eventually go away but they got stronger as you matured. Son I want your love all the time, your are so loving and sexy, don't ever leave Mommy Ok? You can have me all you want, I need to make up for years and years of holding back my urges. God you are sensational, will you want me forever?"

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,180 Followers
12