My Mom was the Best Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMmmmm, you're getting pretty good at sucking cock, Mom," I complimented her.

She lifted her head, grinned and said, "I just need a little more practice with you, Adam. I think I'm learning to like doing this." She giggled and resumed sliding her mouth up and down my stiff dick. I reached down to gently squeeze her heavy hanging tits and rub across her erect nipples while she sucked and stroked my cock.

"Did you bring a towel in to catch the excess, Mom?" I asked softly.

She lifted her head again and stated, "I'm going to try to drink all of your cum, Adam. I think that by being above your lovely cock, I'll be able to take a breath of air in between swallowing your huge spurts of cum. At least I'm willing to try. Otherwise, we will make a little mess in my bed like we did in your dorm. Plus the washer is right downstairs," she said with a bright loving smile.

"Thanks, Mom," I replied as she licked around my purple tip with her tongue before sliding down my length again. I gently slid my hand through her hair as she worked her magic on my dick. I gazed down past her hanging tits and her erect nipples to her nearly flat tummy and her perfectly flared motherly hips with that perfect ass. Looking at her wonderfully sculpted body I found it hard to believe that this petite woman had given birth to 2 boys and still appear so incredibly beautiful and sexy. I also felt a deep pang of jealousy that Dad had been able to fuck this lovely woman so many times when she was much younger and sexier, yet still treat her like crap when he wanted.

She gazed up at me with her big brown eyes as she slid her wet mouth up and down on my meat while still stroking me with her hand. She lifted her hand and asked, "What are you thinking about, Adam?"

"I was thinking how incredible you look with a mouthful of my cock, Mom," I replied. "Plus I was admiring your perfectly trim petite body. And I was thinking about Dad fucking your beautiful body to make us boys so many times when you were so young, fresh and wholesome."

"I'm not young or fresh anymore, Adam," she softly whispered. "And I'm not the wholesome girl next door either, not when I'm having sex with my own teenage son here in my bed," she added with the faintest of a smile. "I'm just a mature slut who is thoroughly enjoying her teenage son's big cock in my mouth."

Her head bobbed up and down my rigid cock time after time as I softly moaned my contentment. She slathered my stiff pipe with lots of her saliva as she gently sucked. She stroked my meat with one tiny hand while sucking furiously with her small mouth. Her mouth would slide along a couple inches of my length while she massaged my sensitive tip with her tongue. She kept looking up into my eyes like she was seeking my permission or approval to keep sucking my dick. I reached down to squeeze her perfect tits, rubbing her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. I intentionally held back my release to make her really work on my prick and earn her creamy prize. She finally lifted her face to ask me if I was holding back on purpose as her mouth was starting to get tired. Of course I denied holding back, telling her that I was right on the edge.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth, Mom, get ready to swallow all my sperm," I told her. I lightly pressed down n the back of her head as I began to spurt. She lifted her head against the soft pressure of my hand in her hair until only my blood-engorged tip was inside her mouth. Her lips were tightly sealed around my knob while her tiny hand stroked me as I started to gush. I could feel her tongue moving across my cock as she struggled to swallow a mouthful of my sperm. The next load of semen was being deposited into her small mouth while she was busy gulping down the first mouthful. She squeezed the thickness of my dick, trying to slow my spurting to a level where she could manage to drink me down without wasting any of my precious juices. I continued to cum and she kept swallowing my thick gooey cream as quickly as possible. A small stream of cum dribbled past her lips onto my six-pack abs as she sucked. Finally, my gushing release slowed to an oozing, as she licked around my sensitive cock head to get every drop.

"Wow, I feel fuller than if I just ate a huge breakfast, Adam," she stated. "Your balls sure contain a huge load of sperm." She promptly leaned down to lick the small puddle of cum off my belly and devour it. After she was satisfied that she had cleaned up every drop of my love juices, she began to suck on my cock to bring it back to life.

I slid my hand under her chin and pulled her up towards my mouth to kiss her deeply. Soon our tongues were dancing the tango together before I eased away to tell her, "That was incredible, Mom, but I'll never think of you as a slut." I resumed kissing her mouth after my statement, dragging her hanging tits against my chest.

"Thanks, Adam," she cooed as she straddled me, before reaching down between us to grab my rigid prick and bring it up against her wet fuck hole. "Now that I've sucked you off and drank every drop of your sweet cum like your young girlfriends won't do, Adam, I need a good fucking from my beautiful college son," she softly whispered.

I felt her soft femininity resist the intrusion of my erect cock for a long second before I slipped inside. She slowly lowered her lower body on my titanium like cock until she had devoured me completely. I reached down to grab onto her rounded ass as she began to repeatedly lift and then lower her wet pussy onto my hard cock.

"Fuck me, Adam, I need a good long hard fucking," she stated as she pushed her trim hips back against my erect cock. "Fuck me the way you've wanted to for years, Adam, not the way your father did." She brought a tit up to my mouth, which I promptly latched onto. I started lifting my hips to thrust every inch of my dick into the soft folds of her wet pussy. The harder that I thrust, the more that she pushed her hips back to meet me, gobbling up all of my dick. "Oh God, Adam, fuck me harder," she moaned.

It didn't take long before my Mom was crying out that she was on the verge of another orgasm. I sucked on her tits, pulling at her nipples with my teeth as I pushed her over the edge to her intense pleasure.

She was nearly screaming, "I'm cumming on your perfect cock again, Adam." I was glad that our house wasn't too close to the neighbors as she bellowed out her primal contentment. I felt her hot juices flow down her velvety channel to cover my rigid dick, as she collapsed on top of me. I softly caressed her slender back as her tits flattened against my chest.

"Oh Adam, that was incredible," she told me. "But I guess I tell you that each time I enjoy this big hard cock of yours."

We lay there quietly for a few minutes until I hugged her body tightly to me, and then I rolled her onto her back. "Oh yes Adam, that's right, fuck your old Mom missionary style, dominate my little pussy, because it's all yours," she moaned as I began to gently drive her tiny butt down into her mattress. She flipped her slender legs around my back, resting her heels against my ribs, giving me access to the depths of her warm motherly pussy. I fucked her slowly, gently and lovingly as she rolled and lifted her hips to meet my every thrust. Within minutes, she was moaning out that she was ready to cum again, and I simply told her to not hold back. She howled like a wild animal as the intensity of her orgasm made her quiver and shudder underneath me. I stopped thrusting and gave her a couple minutes to relax and savor her latest orgasm.

"I'm such a wicked Mom, Adam, but I love your big cock stuffed deep inside my pussy," she stated. "You make me feel like a sexy and desirable woman, something your father hasn't done in years, Adam. And yes, I know that I shouldn't let my own teenage son fuck me like this, but you have resurrected a part of me that died a long time ago with your father. I need a man in my life for many reasons and I think that I've found him in you, Adam."

I leaned down to kiss her passionately before our tongues intertwined in a slow sexy dance. She pulled away to say, "Fuck me baby boy, fuck me hard and deep until we hear Jack's bus pulling up out front." I kissed her passionately and told her that I would do my best.

I started fucking her slowly but quickly picked up my pace. Her neatly trimmed pussy was already so wet that she seemed a little bit sloppy. I increased the intensity of my fucking to bang her wildly until her old wooden headboard started tapping against the plaster walls. I had a tit in each hand to squeeze while rubbing her nipples as I fucked her like a maniac. The rougher I fucked her, the more she seemed to like it, pulling my face down to kiss me passionately before slipping her tongue into my mouth.

She broke our kiss long enough to smile and ask, "Do you think I'm a slut yet, Adam? Because I'm more than willing to be your slut from now on, plus I'm getting ready to cum on your cock again, Adam."

I lifted her slender legs and placed them over my shoulders as I pounded my young body against her soft petite frame. The front of my thighs were making loud noisy slapping sounds as they met the back of her thighs. My cum-filled balls bounced off her firm ass while she was breathing heavily and softly moaning beneath me.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm fucking cumming, Adam, don't ever stop fucking me like this," she moaned as I felt my cock drenched in her sweet love juices. "Oh Adam, you feel incredible inside me," she continued as I fucked her relentlessly. "You have the perfect cock for me, Adam. Show me how you would have fucked me for years, Adam, if I had been having sex with you instead of your dad."

"If I was the one fucking you for the last 25 years, Mom, you would probably have 10 children instead of 2 boys," I told her as I drove deep inside her with each thrust. "I'm going to fuck you all morning until I cum inside you, Mom, and fill your sweet pussy as full as I did a few days ago."

"Yes Adam, give Mommy all your cum to fill her hungry pussy," she said before she kissed me. I fucked her for nearly 15 minutes bringing her to several more orgasms before I could feel the pressure building in my balls. I knew I was getting ready to release millions of virile sperm into her wet pussy once more. "Yes Baby, give it to me, give me all your cum, Adam," she coaxed.

I was driving my cock as deeply inside her sweet pussy as I could when I felt my tip swell and twitch. A split second later, my cock started spewing cum like lava erupting from an overflowing volcano. I pumped my hips between her widely spread thighs, each time sending a heavy gusher of sperm to empty into her tender flesh. I must have drove my dick inside her a dozen times before my flow subsided to a mere trickle. I lay quietly on top of her as I recuperated from an ejaculation like I'd never experienced before.

"Wow, and I really mean WOW," she said as she lay motionless underneath me. "I thought you pumped a gallon of cum into my mouth a few minutes ago, Adam. This feels like several gallons of thick gooey cum inside my pussy. I actually feel bloated from all the sweet cum you just pumped up inside my pussy, Adam." She pulled my face down to kiss me, before plunging her tongue in my mouth once more. We took turns sucking on each other's tongues as we slowly came down from the high of such an enormous orgasm.

I looked at her smiling and contented face and asked, "What time did you need to be to work, Mom? I don't want to get you in trouble."

"I called in sick, Adam," she responded with a big grin. "I'm staying in this bed with my son's beautiful cock until it's time for Jack's afternoon bus, Adam. I told you that I need a good fucking and I was thinking that an all day fucking would be just right. That is if you would be interested in doing that for your old Mom," she continued. "I want you to fuck me like your dad never would or could, Adam. Pretend I'm your young sexy Mom of 25 years ago, Adam, and we're trying to make some babies inside me."

I leaned over to kiss her sexy mouth and told her, "I'll fuck you all day long, Mom. I don't have any problem with doing that. I need to rest for a few minutes, Mom. When I get hard again, I want you to get up on your hands and knees, Mom."

"I'll get you hard again, Adam," she stated as she rolled me onto my back. She instantly wrapped her hand around my cock to stroke it as she licked along my tip. "MMmmmm, you taste so good, Adam, and I don't taste too bad either. I've never tasted myself before, Adam, I always thought it was so dirty." She began bouncing her lovely face up and down my softened length until my cock started to harden. She looked up at my face with her brown eyes and stated, "I knew I could get him to like me if I sucked him again."

She moved and knelt in the middle of her bed, laying her head on her pillow with her rounded ass sticking up in the air. I quickly moved behind her and lined my stiff dick to her wet slit, as she spread her legs. One long slow thrust buried the entire length of my cock deep inside her saturated pussy. She cooed out her contentment as I began thrusting in and out of her soft flesh. Her pussy made wet farting sounds as I drove my dick in and out repeatedly. I squeezed and mauled her soft hanging tits as I pounded her pussy from behind. My cock slipped out of her wet cunt several times during our little fuck fest before she had an orgasm.

"I know that I'm getting too wet and sloppy, Adam, but I still like the feeling of your big cock inside me," she said as she came down from another orgasmic high.

"It's okay, Mom," I replied. "I was going to fuck you up this perfect little ass on Christmas or New Years Eve, but I'm going to move up the timetable." I eased my cock out of her saturated pussy and smeared gobs of her slippery juices all around her tight little pink hole. I slipped a couple fingers inside her pussy and pasted that creamy cum against her bunghole. I gently pressed my index finger to her tight pink ring and wiggled it around until it began to slip inside.

"Be slow and gently, Adam," she cried. "I've never had anything inside there before."

I slowly rotated my finger around, smearing her anal ring with her creamy cum juice. She reached back to spread her ass cheeks wider apart for me to explore her virginal back door. I slowly slid my finger in and out of her anus while she softly moaned. I buried my cock back inside her saturated pussy, plunging in and out until I was sure it was fully covered with both our juices.

I eased my cock out of her wet cunt and slid it up between her tight ass cheeks. "Relax Mom, I don't want to hurt you," I warned.

"I'm trying, Adam," she replied.

I rubbed the purple tulip tip of my cock against her puckered pink anal entrance several times to smear our combined juices. I reached around to firmly grasp her hips as I leaned in against her tight little buttocks. My cock tip pressed against her tight butt hole as she griped the headboard with both hands.

"It's too much, Adam, my tiny butt won't let your cock in, you're to big," she cried out frantically.

"Relax Mom, you can do this," I replied as I pushed a little harder. "If you were able push us boys out of your little pussy, you certainly can take my cock up your ass." A split second later, I felt her tiny pink anal ring give way to the combination of my pushing along with all our mixed lubrication.

She let out a little squeal and I wasn't sure if it was a cry of pain or satisfaction at my entry. I couldn't believe how tight her ass was as her butt ring tightened down behind the crown of my dick head. I slowly pushed forward as inch by inch the length of my cock disappeared into her tight backdoor. She was softly moaning as I reached underneath her to squeeze a hanging tit with one hand while ribbing her clit with the fingers of my other hand.

"Oh Adam, you just took my anal virginity at the ripe old age of 44," she cried out. I slowly slid my cock in and out as her sphincter began to relax to its first invader.

"I'm preparing you for your colonoscopy in a few years, Mom," I said. "I wish I had been the one to take your vaginal virginity too instead of Dad," I added.

"You may not have been my first, Adam, but you are far and away my best," she replied. She looked back at me over her shoulder and beamed me a smile as I repeatedly drove my dick deep inside her bowels. "I'm tight back there, ain't I Adam? No one has ever fucked my ass before Adam," she quipped.

"Wow, I guess Mom," I replied. I looked down to watch my stiff dick splitting her perfect little ass cheeks. Her tight pink ass puckered around the thickness of my cock each time I eased away from her bottom before I thrust forward again. I fingered her wet cunt to get some more cum to smear along the length of my cock as I drove it deep inside her.

She moaned as I pounded her virgin asshole with my cock, while rubbing her aroused clit. It wasn't long before she cried out that she was going to cum again, but I kept fucking her tight hole while she shuddered and shook from the wonderful orgasm that overtook her. She collapsed into a heap on her bed while I fucked her perfectly rounded little butt. I squeezed her full tits and mauled her erect nipples as I pummeled her from behind. It took me a while to reach the point of no return even with her tight asshole wrapped so tightly around my stiff dick. Finally, just as I was telling her that I was going to fill her bowels with a huge load of my sperm, I exploded to spurt what seemed like a gallon of cum up her tight ass.

We collapsed on her bed with her underneath me, my softening cock still firmly grasped by her tight butt. When I finally softened up enough to slip out of her tight butt, her asshole was all stretched out and dilated to allow a steady stream of my cum to leak out of her. We lay there for a while before we walked down to the bathroom and showered together.

She fell asleep snuggled tightly against my young body. I awoke and glanced at her clock on her nightstand. It was a couple minutes past 1PM, and we had slept for nearly 3 hours. She was sleeping on her back so I rolled to take a soft tit into my mouth, sucking on her nipples, which instantly hardened into a rigid nub. She moaned softly as I slid my long teenage fingers down to lightly caress her clit.

She opened her eyes and gave me a big smile before I moved up to kiss her lovely mouth. "Are you too sore to play some more, Mom?" I softly whispered.

"You have to be really gentle with me, Adam, I am kind of tender," she replied before our tongues began to prance with each other. After several minutes of passionate kisses, moved lower to suck on her nipples again. I lightly pressed my middle finger against her pussy, which opened like a flower in the hot summer to let me enter inside her soft feminine flesh.

"MMMMmmmmmm," she moaned as my finger slipped deeper inside her warm middle. She glanced at the clock and whispered, "Do we have enough time before Jack's bus gets here, Adam?"

"I'll be quick, Mom," I replied to which she stuck out her lower lip like a spoiled kid that found out that she couldn't have her favorite ice cream cone. She gently lifted her hips to meet my finger that was exploring her forbidden pussy. I eased my middle finger out of her wet cunt to spit several times on my fingers and then smear my saliva between her puffy labia against her entrance. She softly purred as she reached over with one small hand to tease my hardening cock with her tiny fingertips, running her fingers up and down the full length of my rapidly growing cock.

A few seconds later, I moved my body over top of her. She reached between our hips to grasp my rigid cock and rub it up and down her slit a number of times before lining me up to her entrance.