My Mom was the Best Ch. 03

Story Info
Adam fucking his Mom Rosemary.
12.6k words
4.47
88.7k
136

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another student's drunken bragging, if any of it factual or his wild fantasy is unknown to me. Any resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental, and the actions contained herein are not condoned and should not be duplicated. All characters are over18 with false names.

*****

My Mom's family consisted of her older brother by 2 years, Walt Jr at 46, Rosemary at 44, her younger brother by 6 years, Greg at 38, and a younger sister by 9 years, Cindy at 35.

Greg caught his first wife Darlene cheating on him before he married his second wife, Ellen. Ellen was 6 years younger than Greg making her 32 while he was 38. She was a tall statuesque blond standing 5-8 and about 145 pounds with 36DD breasts. She looked like an older version of Jessica Simpson with a sexy look about her with short frosted blond hair, a long slender nose and large doe-like brown eyes. They had 2 young daughters, aged 8 and 5.

They lived about 45 minutes beyond my college campus and sometimes my Mom would stay with them when she came down to see me at school. She decided that we should stop there in early January when I went back to school after our Christmas break. She decided to take over a couple Christmas presents for the girls on our way back to school and calmly told her brother, "I brought a few little gifts for my little nieces and for you and your wife."

My uncle Greg offered my Mom their daughter's room to sleep in, but she told him that she was perfectly fine on the sleeper sofa in the downstairs family room. Greg pulled out an air mattress for me and we placed on the floor. All us adults stayed up late, catching up on the current news. Mom and I each had a couple beers with Greg, even though I was still legally underage. We finally all went to bed around midnight."

Ellen slipped downstairs without either one of us noticing about 2AM. My Mom crawled out of the sleeper sofa a short while later to use the bathroom. I rose from my air mattress as I heard her get up and followed her into the bathroom. "I'll only be a minute, Adam," she said as she settled onto the toilet to pee.

The bathroom light was on and the door wasn't closed tightly as I moved in front of my Mom sitting on the porcelain throne in her short nightgown. I already had full-blown hard-on as I stared down upon her incredible body right in front of me. I slid down my shorts and my erection stood out like a knight's lance. She whispered that we shouldn't do this at her brother's house, but I was too horny to listen to her. I reached down to grab the hem of her nightgown and lift it up and off her, exposing her trim petite body.

She took my stiff erection in her tiny hand and stroked my length several times while she continued to pee. A few seconds later, she licked around my thick purple tip before she opened her mouth to let me inside. I reached down to squeeze her soft 34C breasts and gently tug at her erect nipples as her dark haired head began to bob up and down my rigid length. I softly moaned at her oral expertise.

She spent the next couple of minutes coating my stiff prick with loads of her slippery saliva. She stopped sucking long enough to wipe and I took her tiny hand and led her back into the family room, guiding her over to my air mattress. I started sucking on her breasts as I gently fingered her pussy to lube her up. As soon as I felt her becoming moist, I moved down to lick her pussy and massage her clitoris with my long tongue. She soon was softly moaning with a very wet pussy as she bucked her slender hips up against my face.

She opened her slender legs and raised her knees as I eased between her widely spread legs and began was pushing my hard dick inside her wet pussy. She grunted softly and squirmed around on the air mattress as I slowly worked my cock inside her wet pussy until I was buried to the hilt. We laid there quietly while her wet cunt adjusted to my overly abundant size.

I started fucking her slowly until I built up to the point where I was pounding her petite body into the air mattress underneath me. She whispered for me to be gentle both for her sake of her pussy as well as to keep the noise down. I was pummeling her furiously while whispering how much I enjoyed her body. She tried to keep her grunts, moans and cries as soft as possibly so no one upstairs would hear us fucking like a pair of rabbits in the lower den. I sucked on her very sensitive nipples while I squeezed her firm tight ass. We kissed and I fed her my tongue, which she sucked on as she ran her small hands up and down my back. She grabbed my tight little butt and pulled me as deep inside her as she could when I felt her body tremble, shudder and then explode with her first orgasm to coat my stiff manhood.

I kept kissing her as she came down from her orgasm and then I resumed fucking her like crazy. I pounded her into the mattress underneath me until she was moaning, "I'm almost there, Adam. I'm gonna cum all over your wonderful cock, baby. Oh God, oh God Adam, I'm cumming for you baby boy. I love to cum all over your huge cock, Adam, you feel so good inside me baby. You've turned me into such a slut for your big cock, I can't get enough of it." She flipped her legs around my back to lock her ankles as I quickly pounded her to 4 more orgasms. I just kept fucking her like we were at my dorm or a hotel without a concern in the world.

We didn't know it at the time, but Ellen was watching us the entire time. She lifted up her nightgown to massage her clitoris and finger herself as she enjoyed the incestuous show playing out on the air mattress in her family room. Ellen fell to her knees on the carpeted stairs, weakened from her own orgasm while peering around the edge of the stairwell wall. She stifled her moans as she slipped over the edge to a panty soaking orgasm as she watched us fucking.

My Mom asked me how I was doing and I told her that I was almost ready to unload a massive amount of hot cum inside of her warm cunt. She told me to suck on her erect nipples, and not to stop fucking her since she was almost ready for another orgasm also. I sucked tenderly on her left nipple as I prepared to match my release with her orgasm.

Suddenly, I felt a small hand on my trim buttocks and I instantly tensed up at the unexpectedly touch. Ellen lowered her blond haired head down beside mine to take my Mom's other nipple into her small mouth, sucking on it just like I was doing to Mom's left nipple. My Mom opened her eyes with a look of sheer terror at Ellen's sudden intrusion on our intimate moment.

Ellen lifted her mouth from her soft breast to tell me, "Fuck your beautiful Mom like the incestuous whore that she is, Adam. I watched you both with amazement as she sucked your huge cock in the bathroom before she spread her legs to invite her own son inside her horny little cunt. Fuck her hard and deep until you fill her tight cunt with your thick creamy gooey sperm, Adam. Then I want some of this thick cock inside me."

My Mom started gasping, moaning and then lifted her trim motherly hips to grind against mine while I thrust harder and deeper inside her. A split second later, I felt my cock gushing a huge amount of thick gooey semen into her most intimate folds with each thrust of my young hips. She kept bucking her trim hips underneath me repeatedly as she achieved another orgasm in the early morning hours. I collapsed on top of her and we both lay there trying to catch our breath. I eased my only slightly softened cock out from between her legs, and rolled onto my side next to her.

Ellen leaned down and sucked on my Mom's erect nipples as she lay there like a marble statue, still frozen in place by her unexpected interruption. Ellen reached over and took hold of my semi erect cock and softly stroked it.

"You sure gave your Mom a world class fucking, Adam," Ellen whispered. "And from the looks of it, you guys have practiced this nasty little act before. I've never been as turned on as I was while I watched you fucking your classy Mom. I was leaning against the den wall fingering myself to an orgasm as I watched you driving that big cock in and out of your mother, Adam. Now I want some of that big fat college cock too," Ellen added.

Ellen leaned her meatier body closer and lowered her mouth to start licking my cock and balls. She licked all around my flared tip before she got serious about sucking my manhood. Like any normal college guy, my cock quickly rose to its full stature at the prospect of a mature woman sucking on my dick.

"You both taste really nice, Adam," Ellen complimented us. "Rosemary's creamy love juices mixed with yours on your cock gives it that little extra flavoring," she continued.

Ellen could see my load of semen mixed with my Mom's multiple orgasms leaking out of her stretched out pussy. She dropped her head between my Mom's thighs to lick our combined cum out of her dilated and gaping fuck hole. She lifted her face with a big thick gob of our mixed juices on her tongue and moved up over top of my Mom. Rosemary opened her mouth as she realized what Ellen wanted to do and together they shared the taste of my sperm mixed with her own juices.

"Now I want that big fat horse cock inside of me, Adam," Ellen softly whispered. She stood up and peeled off her nightgown and slid down her already wet panties. She knelt over top of my naked body and rubbed my thick cock tip up and down her puffy labia headed for her wet cunt. My Mom lay on her back beside me and watched as Ellen slowly worked my thick flared tip up inside her tight pussy. As soon as she had my thick tip inside her tight crack, she began rocking her hips back and forth, urging me deeper inside her heavenly blond haired body.

Like any other horny college student, I grabbed onto Ellen's nice meaty ass and started pulling her wider mature hips down as I lifted up my own hips. Slowly but surely, my huge salami began to disappear into the slippery folds of her blond haired pussy. Her 36DD breasts swung back and forth as she rocked on my stiff manhood. I caught a large soft breast and sucked on her erect nipple as our hips moved in unison.

Ellen's eyes were closed and her mouth was open, softly moaning as she slowly devoured my horse-sized appendage. It seemed like minutes before my trim 6-pack abs started slapping against the softness of her belly. She rode my long thick cock for nearly 15 minutes before she moaned and gasped as she began to cum. I sucked on her huge breasts, making her orgasm even better as she rode her new young stallion. We rested for a few minutes before I looked over at my Mom in the bed next to us.

"Back up a little, Mom," I whispered to her. She eased to the edge of the air mattress as I rolled Ellen onto her back. Her deep moans quickly increased as I began to pound her pussy into the air mattress sofa with the same rhythm I used on my Mom. Mom leaned over to kiss Ellen's mouth to quiet her down, so no one upstairs would hear what was happening down here in the lower den. She grabbed the back of my Mom's head and plunged her long tongue in her mouth as they kissed. My Mom promptly sucked on her tongue as I absolutely pummeled her nicely shaped ass deep into the air mattress with each thrust. I squeezed her large breasts and sucked on her erect nipples as I banged her furiously.

It only took a couple more minutes before Ellen pulled her mouth away from Rosemary's to moan that she was having another incredible orgasm on my overly abundant cock. I held her by her short blond hair to kiss her mouth while I fucked her middle-aged pussy wildly. My Mom moved down to the end of the air mattress to put both her tiny hands on my butt and push me deeper. My Mom's tiny hands held my long penis deep inside Ellen's blond haired pussy as she moaned out and bucked underneath me. I was making such a racket on the air mattress with her that Mom commented that someone upstairs was going to hear us and come down to see what was going on.

Fortunately for all of us, no one came downstairs to see the spectacle going on while the rest of the household slept upstairs. I fucked her to 2 more orgasms before I finally filled her wet pink gash with a humungous amount of my thick creamy love syrup.

A few minutes later, she grinned in the middle of the bed and said, "I'll be looking for some more cock in the morning while everyone else is at Sunday school and church, so you and Rosemary better be ready for the next round. I want to see you fuck your Mom to a couple orgasms and then it's my turn Adam. Get some sleep, both of you, you're going to need it to give me the fucking that I want in the morning."

Ellen came down at 7:15 in the morning to wake my Mom in her bed and kiss me on my air mattress. She told us with a wink that she wasn't feeling well, but everyone else was going to 9:00 Sunday school and then Church before brunch. My Mom went upstairs to tell Greg that we wanted to get on the road early to head for home. She hugged him, told him to enjoy their breakfast and said goodbye. We didn't know that Ellen was busy setting up a hidden video camera and activating it while my Mom and I were upstairs saying goodbye to her brother.

As Mom and I listened to her brother's car backing out of the driveway, Ellen entered the den and slipped her nightgown over her head. Standing there stark naked she exclaimed, "Now, where were we, you two dirty little incestuous lovers? I figure that you guys need to be out of this driveway in less than 2 hours before my family returns. Before you go, I want to watch Adam fuck you again with that huge monster cock, Rosemary. We don't have to be so quiet this time around. I want to hear Rosemary scream out with pleasure as you ream her tight Mommy cunt out with that massive cock, Adam. Come here, Adam, I want to suck on that huge cock of yours again, before you fuck both Rosemary and me again. Do you think that you handle that, Adam?"

I slipped out of the sheets on my air mattress to reveal my total nakedness to both Mom and Ellen. My teenage penis was already standing tall as Ellen placed a heavy bath towel in the middle of the mattress. She told me to lie on the towel as she pounced onto the bed to wrap her red lipstick painted lips around my already growing member. Her face bobbed up and down repeatedly as she struggled to take barely half of my rigid penis into her mouth. My Mom moved over to squat over my face, prompting me to start licking her pussy crack as Ellen sucked vigorously on my penis. It didn't take long before Ellen was fully satisfied with the hardness of my erection. She closed her red painted lips around my cock to mark my dick the length where her mouth took me in.

"Put your fingers around your cock at my lipstick mark, Adam. I want to see if Rosemary can take more of your massive cock than I can, since she has had more practice with your huge love meat. Remove your nightgown, Rosemary. I want to see all your petite body as you suck this horse cock of your son's," Ellen instructed. My Mom peeled off her nightgown to reveal her perfect 34C breasts and tight bubble ass before she moved up and slowly lowered her sexy mouth onto my Titan rocket standing large and proud at the launch pad. She moaned out loudly past my dick as I filled her mouth like I had been doing on a regular basis recently.

Her lovely face bobbed up and down my rigid pipe as she inhaled more and more of my meat. I moved my fingers as her thin pink lips bumped against them. She started to gag as she took another inch of me into her mouth with my flared crown bumping the back of her throat. I gently pressed on the back of her dark hair as I eased another fraction of an inch of my stiff prick into her sexy mouth. She was gagging and her eyes were watering as I pushed deeper into her throat. I wrapped my fingers around my dick again as she lifted her head.

Ellen had removed her nightgown and was fingering her pussy as I looked over at her. I made a finger motion of an extra inch and a half and she smiled. She nodded to admit to both of us that my Mom had won the cock-sucking contest on my big dick.

"Put that huge fat horse cock of yours in your Mom's tight cunt, Adam," Ellen instructed. "I want to watch you fuck her tight little mature pussy to a lot more orgasms down here this morning with no one around to hear you except me, Adam."

"Go ahead, Rosemary, lower your lovely little pussy on top of this huge cock of your son," Ellen instructed. My Mom moved up and slowly lowered her soft middle onto my stiff prick. Slowly, she worked her slender hips until my meaty penis was fully devoured by her hungry pussy. I grabbed my Mom's trim hips and thrust my massive cock upwards while I sucked on her swinging breasts. Her moans, cries and gasps all mixed together as she rode me to her first orgasm of the new morning fuck session.

I rolled her over and she opened her legs once again and I promptly refilled her dilated love hole with my large penis. "I want to hear Rosemary crying out as she orgasms all over that big monster cock, Adam. And then I want some of your large cock meat inside my horny pussy that is already so wet from watching you fuck your sexy little Mom," she whispered.

I let my Mom rest for a minute, before I pounded her tiny butt into the air mattress in the way that she liked best. She cried out loudly, "Fuck me, Adam. Fuck me with that huge cock of yours," as she had her second, third and fourth orgasm on my deeply thrusting cock. I resumed fucking her with long deep cock strokes, quickly bringing her to her fifth orgasm. As soon as her last orgasm subsided, Ellen pulled my slim body off my Mom and pushed her legs wide apart.

Ellen lowered her face between my Mom's slender open thighs and began to lick her soaked pussy. She moaned and squirmed around on the air mattress as Ellen probed her most intimate sexual area with her long tongue.

"That's enough of Adam's horse cock for you, Rosemary, now it's my turn," Ellen stated as she moved over beside me. She lay down and spread her legs as I gently pressed my hard and well lubed up cock into her tight blond haired pussy in one long slow thrust. She moaned in obvious pleasure as I sunk my meat to the root in one long slow thrust.

"I'm going to shower while you enjoy Adam, so that we are ready for the road," my Mom said to anyone that might be listening.

Neither Ellen nor I responded as she walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. My Mom looked back to see Ellen's thighs opened up along the side of my trim hips, as I pounded her missionary style into the middle of the air mattress.

"Fuck me, Adam. Fuck me with that huge horse cock of yours like no man has ever done until last night," she moaned loudly. "Fuck me as intensely as you fuck your sexy trim Mom. Give me some of that creamy hot man cum that she obviously gets to enjoy on a regular basis. Oh, Adam... Adam... Your Cock feels so huge inside me, Adam. I'm sure you probably hear that all the time from Rosemary, don't you, Adam?"

My Mom could still hear her moaning and crying out as she closed the bathroom door and stepped into the shower. She took a long slow shower, knowing that we were fully occupied with each other. When she stepped out of the shower, she could hear Ellen screaming that she was about to cum again. She stepped into the den to find me still pummeling her in the middle of the air mattress. She stood and watched us fucking as she pulled on yesterday's clothes for the ride home.

"Yes...Yesss...YYYEEESSSS, Adam, " Ellen screamed out again and again. Finally, my Mom moved closer to observe as I thrust and held a half dozen times.

"YES, Adam, Give me all your hot sperm," Ellen screamed out. "Your Mom has to learn to share your wonderful gift, Adam. Rosemary doesn't need to keep all this huge young cock and hot gooey cum just for herself." I eased my softened cock out of her wet cunt and she sat up in the middle of the mattress and began to suck me again.