My Mom was the Best Ch. 04

Story Info
Adam Rosemary fucking.
8k words
4.47
58.2k
112

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another student's drunken bragging, if any of it factual or his wild fantasy is unknown to me. . A resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental, and the actions contained herein are not condoned and should not be duplicated. All characters are over18 with false names.

*****

June 22, 2005 was a hot and humid day for Rosemary Brown and it made her cranky, cross and uncomfortable. Fridays were always a tough day at work and she went home looking forward to having a couple glasses of wine to relax. Adam and Jack were working in the local hardware store until closing at 6PM.

She walked into the house to find her husband Mark had come back home 6 months after he had disappeared. He was half in the bag from drinking when she stepped inside. He snapped at her as soon as he saw her enter through the door and she instantly knew his mood would get worse as the night went on. She sternly replied to Mark's sullen and drunken words. The tone of their conversation increased until they were soon yelling at each other in the kitchen.

Mark threw a full glass of whiskey at her and she decided that it was time to get away from him and any imminent danger. She rushed out into the car to go pick up Adam and Jack from work and then drove up to her parent's home unannounced. Her Mom and Dad understood her panic and frustration so they took her and the boys out to a nice supper to celebrate Adam's 20th birthday that had passed by unnoticed. She sent her sons downstairs to watch tv while she told her parents what was going on at home. Her Mom and Dad both told her that she needed to stay away from Mark for the safety of all of them. She had 3 glasses of wine while she talked to her parents until late into the evening.

She went downstairs and told Adam and Jack to turn off the tv and get ready for bed. The family room downstairs had a pull out bed for one of them and a small twin for the other. She went back upstairs to get herself ready for bed in the spare bedroom. She knew her parents were already tucked into bed when she heard Adam and Jack arguing.

She had started fucking both of her sons in late December and quickly ran downstairs to settle the dispute. She vaguely wondered if the boys were fighting over her and whose turn it was to fuck her as she slipped downstairs. She talked to both of them and had no more than got back upstairs to her bedroom when she heard them arguing again. She was totally irritated when she ran back down again. She grabbed Jack and dragged him upstairs and told him to sleep in her bed and she would sleep in the pull out bed downstairs.

Rosemary went into the bathroom and slipped into a long sleeved cotton shirt to sleep in. The shirt had 3 big buttons in the front and she let it hang out over her plaid shorts. She liked the air-conditioned coolness of her parent's home, because it felt so much better than the stifling heat of her own bedroom at home. She padded down the stairs in her bare feet to hear Adam already softly snoring on the twin bed.

She slid into the pull out bed and lay there listening to Adam's breathing as she thought about the events of their night. She sobbed quietly, tossing and turning for a little while before the wine hit her brain and she finally fell asleep. She awoke after midnight to go to the bathroom. It was pitch black downstairs with no hint of light to guide her steps. She made a mental note to pick up a nightlight next time she was at the market for the lower living area. She felt her way along the walls to go to the bathroom and then return to her bed.

She was feeling stressed when she returned to the pitch-black bedroom. She lay there for a while, thinking too hard about things that she couldn't change or control. She felt a little chill from the air conditioning and pulled up the sheet and blanket. Her small nipples were standing straight up from the air conditioner coolness and she slid her cold hands down between her thighs to warm them up. She curled up in the fetal position under the sheet and a thin blanket to get warm. When her hands returned to a normal temperature, she unbuttoned the 2 lower buttons on her cotton nightshirt and slipped her hands up inside to cup her soft unrestrained breasts. She gently massaged her soft 34C breasts and rubbed her fingers across her nipples until they stopped aching from the cold. After a while, she began to feel a tingling down between her legs that she hadn't felt in a long time since both of her sons had been scratching that itch.

"God, I wish I had a man that really loved me," she silently thought to herself as she waited to slip back into a wine induced slumber.

She softly sobbed in her bed as she though about how her life had changed but not in a good way. She was a little disenchanted and felt guilty from allowing her younger brother to fuck her all night long while his wife was out of town in February. She had been sucking her son Jack and he had been fucking her on a fairly regular schedule after Adam went back to college. Adam came home during spring break to vigorously fuck her to multiple orgasms with his huge cock for those 2 weeks. Now Jack seemed to be getting tired of her motherly charms and she was afraid that Adam was getting bored too. She wondered if Adam had fucked Ellen again down by his college.

Adam crawled into the bed behind her and snuggled up tightly against her back. His hands slid around his sobbing Mom to pull her close against him. He was surprised to touch the bare flesh of her midriff as he spooned up behind her. Her soft sobbing subsided as he held her tightly against his young body. After about 45 minutes of holding her, he slid his big hands up the front of her body to find that she had unbuttoned the lower 2 buttons of her nightshirt. He slipped his hand up under her nightshirt to feel, cup and then squeeze her soft full breasts. When she didn't protest, he quickly undid the last remaining button to open her nightshirt completely. He squeezed and caressed her soft mounds of flesh for nearly a minute, feeling her nipples stiffen and harden before he backed his young body away from her to ease her onto her back.

He began to suck on first one and then the other of her hard protruding nubs. She groaned slightly as he tugged on her erect nipples with his teeth. He slid his large left hand down across her slightly curved belly and eased his fingers under the elastic of her plaid shorts that she was sleeping in. His fingers slipped into her dark green panties to touch her furry pubic mound and then his fingers moved lower to feel her thick puffy labia.

Her wine clouded brain vaguely felt his large fingers slide across her mound softly as her thoughts still wandered to her ideal man. She felt the tingling increase dramatically in her lower body as his fingers touched her down there.

She felt his finger slide up and down the pink crease of her labia several times before he grazed across her clit. She couldn't help a low moan in the back of her throat as he continued to gently touch herself down there. Her areoles raised and puckered as her small pink nipples stiffened to stand proudly atop her soft mounds of white flesh. She felt his left hand rub across her clit before he slid his fingers up and down between her parted labia. She knew that she was getting wetter by the minute as he slowly circled the entrance to her vagina with his fingertip. She no longer felt chilled as he continued to touch her pussy while softly rubbing her clit.

She softly whimpered and bit down on her thin pink lower lip with her teeth to keep quiet as he pressed his fingertip forward to gently ease past the entrance inside her. Very slowly and carefully, she felt him ease his middle finger deeper and deeper inside her tightly closed love box. She whimpered again as he continued to rub his fingers across her aroused clit while he pushed his long middle finger into her tight pussy. She felt him begin to slide his finger in and out of her, as his mouth sucked on her breasts and nipples as he slowly finger-fucked her in the pitch-black darkness of the lower family room.

She felt her body responding to her own son's soft touch, as he slipped a second finger inside her. She could hear the almost obscene wetness of her vagina slurping against his long fingers, while her rapid heartbeat was thumping in her ears. Her breathing became shorter and raggedy as her body enjoyed the gentle and sensuous touch his fingers were providing. She opened her thighs slightly wider, causing the sheet and cover to slip down her legs, as he slowly finger fucked her.

He rubbed her clit while he sucked on her nipples as he slid his long fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

"I need to do something for you, Mom," he softly whispered. She felt him lift her flared motherly hips to ease her plaid shorts and dark green panties down her thighs and past her knees.

A couple of seconds later, she felt his face lower to wedge between the tops of her open thighs. She choked back a low groan as his long tongue slowly trailed a line up along her fleshy pink crease.

"Oh God, Adam is licking my pussy and tasting my sex again, maybe he still likes me," she quietly thought to herself. A moment later, she involuntarily and subconsciously lifted her hips as his tongue grazed across her swollen clit.

"Adam, stop it," she hoarsely whispered. "Please, stop, we can't do this here at my parent's house." She was unable to stifle the soft moan that escaped through her thin red lips.

"I've really missed you since spring break, Mom," he replied. "We both need the relief that we can provide for each other."

"Adam, oh God Adam, I've missed you since spring break," she softly whispered as he sucked on her soft breasts while finger-fucking her very wet and fully aroused vagina. "But we can't do this here. Your grandparents might hear us," she quietly moaned into his ear.

She was responding nicely to his fingers as she realized he was pressing his very aroused erection against her naked and vulnerable pussy. She started to struggle in the pull out bed, only to find that her arms were firmly pinned behind her back by the long sleeved shirt that Adam had just pushed off her shoulders.

"Adam, NO, not here, not tonight," she blurted out as she felt him move his left hand near his hips and then a thick but smooth object was pressing into the softest and wettest middle of her lubricated pussy. She knew from age and experience what that smooth object was. It was the smooth, mushroom shaped tip of her son's erect penis.

He grabbed both sides of her short brown hair and held her face still as he pressed his lips over hers. She twisted and contorted her small body on the bed, but all her efforts were in vain. His stiff penis was firmly and persistently pressing harder against her very well lubricated vagina. She tried to cry out past his mouth as she felt the tip of his penis wedge and hesitate at the tight entrance. A few seconds later, she felt the flared crown of his cock tip push past the edge of her forbidden hole. He outweighed her by a good 40 pounds and he let his weight on top of her do the rest along with gravity. She squirmed around helplessly on the pull out bed as another couple of inches of his manhood pushed into the wetness of her mature pussy.

"Adam, please we shouldn't do this here," she quietly pleaded.

"Too late, Mom, I'm already inside you," he curtly replied. He backed his hips away from hers, and then thrust forward. She grunted out a loud moan as several more inches of his erection pushed into her soft, wet cunt. She heard the old bed springs squeak and squeal as he pushed her lower body down into the old bed. Again and again, he backed up and then thrust his hips forward, sending another couple inches of his rigid penis into her. He thrust forward one more time driving the remainder of his huge erection into the depths of her feminine cavern.

She lay silent for a few moments, her brain trying to fully digest what was happening to her in the darkness of her parent's lower family room. Her son had the massive length of his very erect and very aroused penis buried deep in the soft folds of her motherly vagina once again. Her thoughts wandered for a few moments as she felt how full she was stuffed by his young penis.

She was brought back to reality as he lifted his mouth off hers, waiting to see if she would cry out or scream. She glared at her son's face only mere inches above hers. She held her tongue, knowing the disastrous consequences that any sound from her would bring from her aged parents sleeping upstairs.

He watched her face intently for nearly 30 seconds until it was obvious that she wasn't going to make a big scene. She lay quietly on the bed, firmly coupled together with her son in a forbidden incestuous embrace.

He could feel her tight warm pussy clenching and tugging at his hard erection as her soft sexy middle adjusted to his unusually abundant size. He lifted his hips up slightly, before he eased back forward into the depths of her pussy. He repeated his movement a second and third time, each time backing out a little bit farther before he pushed forward. Finally, he gripped her small shoulders with his hands and slowly backed his hips away from hers until the tip of his cock was at the edge of her dark haired pussy. He eased forward slowly and gently, sliding the full stature of his enormous cock into the silky soft wetness of his Mom's tight cunt.

A soft and low sound, like air slowly leaking out of a balloon, came from her lips as his muscular hips ground to a stop against her slightly flared pelvis.

"Oh, Mom, your tight cunt feels incredible," he whispered, "I've missed your wet cunt wrapped around my hard cock."

She still glared at his face inches away from hers, but she didn't say anything in response to his words.

"It's okay, Mom," he softly reassured her.

"No, Adam, It's not okay," she choked out. "I can't believe that you would do this to me when I asked you not to do it here at my parents."

However she felt, her body had begun to feel the fire that her son's huge dick was igniting inside her. His hard penis was stretching her soft feminine membrane like only he had ever done before. She bit down on her thin lower lip in the darkness of the bedroom as his first long forceful stroke into her mature pussy almost made her pop an instant orgasm.

He backed his cock out to the limit once again, before he eased his trim hips forward to bottom his young pubes out against her fine fur. This time a small gasp slipped from her lips as he began to really fully enjoy the velvety softness of her motherly forbidden treasure.

He felt her timidly open her slender legs ever so slightly, so that the outside of his hips didn't slap against her inner thighs as he thrust himself forward. A moment later, she slid her slender thighs along the outside of his legs as she brought her knees up along his hips. She knew that raising her knees was tilting her trim pelvis upwards towards his thick driving member, giving his sexual thrusting even easier access to her soft wet cunt. Her slender legs made a perfect cradle as he raised and lowered his hips between her open thighs. Slowly and gently, he began to increase his pace.

The old bedsprings of the small pull out bed started to creak and groan to his deep thrusting into her sweet pussy. The tiny downstairs bed creaked out an obvious rhythm as he increased his pace to find the perfect rhythm for fucking his trim petite Mom.

"Easy there, Adam," she softly whispered as a warning. "The last thing you want to do is wake Mom and Dad upstairs, and have them come down to see what is making all the noise down here," she softly cried.

He slowed down, trying to keep the old bed from making so much noise. He put some of his weight onto his hands and knees so that his young hips weren't driving her back down into the bed quite as fiercely.

The bed quieted down enough from him spreading his weight around so that she was pretty certain that no one upstairs could hear that her son was busy fucking his own Mom.

After a couple minutes of his full-length cock plunging, she flipped her small feet up and over to rest on his trim butt and then locked her ankles together. She began to roll her hips up towards him as he pushed forward, and then she relaxed to let him push her trim hips down into the mattress.

She was really starting to get into their hardcore fucking in the way that she was rolling her slim hips upwards to him was quickly pushing him towards his limit. He didn't want to pop his huge built-up load of thick, creamy goo into her pussy too soon, because he hadn't fucked her since spring break and she felt incredible. He dropped his head to her soft tits and began to suck on her rigid nipples. She moaned louder as he sucked on her tender breasts and her fully erect nipples while his huge penis was plunging in and out of her wet cunt repeatedly. Her fingers clawed at his tight ass cheeks as she lifted and ground her wet pussy against its massive young invader. She knew she was only moments away from a wild orgasm on his huge cock.

"Oh... God, Adam, Oh...God...Adam. Fuck me baby, " She cried out as she pulled his face down to hers. She kissed his lips for a moment before she pushed her tongue into his mouth. He began to suck on her pointy tongue as soon as her tongue entered his mouth. She was grinding her hungry crotch against his, and pulling down on his butt, determined to have every inch of him deep inside her as she began to orgasm. She moaned and cried out as her mature body slipped into a well-deserved massive orgasm.

He felt the torrential stream of her hot sex juices immersing his stiff cock that was buried to the hilt inside her exploding pussy. He lay still on top of her, as she slowly came down from her orgasmic high. Neither one of them said a word for a few minutes as they lay there on the bed, still firmly coupled together by his rigid manhood buried into depths of her cum saturated pussy.

He kissed her lips for a moment before he pushed his tongue into her lovely mouth. His young muscular hips backed up to withdraw his large cock from her wet cunt and then thrust forward to bury his entire length back inside her once again. The little bed squealed out repeatedly as he moved on top of her.

"Adam, this old bed is way too noisy, someone upstairs is going to hear us," she quietly warned.

"I'll try to be quieter," He said as she turned her face away from her son and slowly spread her legs wider. She could feel her sex juices oozing out of her dilated pussy, and knew that he could feel her cum leaking out of her pussy lips to run down the crack of her tight ass.

She let out an involuntary grunt as he pushed his oversized penis deeper into her soft middle. He started slow and gentle, but quickly picked up his pace until he was backing out to the edge and then fully thrusting back in. She knew that this was the way he liked to enjoy her, the same rhythm that had made his bed at college screech and squeal so much.

She began to softly moan as he slammed his cock in and out of her tight fuck hole. He missed FUCKING his lovely 44-year-old Mom. He kissed her lips, and then pushed his tongue into her mouth. She promptly sucked on his tongue as he squeezed her soft fleshy tits, while his massive cock plowed in and out of her dark haired pussy. He could hear her tight mature pussy slurping wetly around his large cock. He felt her lifting and grinding her trim ass off the bed and he knew she would be having another orgasm again before long.

She threw her arms around his back and ground her full breasts and her rigid nipples against his muscular chest. She planted her heels into the bed and was lifting her ass up off the towel to meet her son's thrusting before she relaxed to let him push her back down. She could feel the pressure building in her groin and knew that she was only moments away from another fantastic orgasm.