My Mom's Been Made A Bitch Ch. 3

Story Info
Mother is double fucked while son watches.
1.3k words
4.24
183.2k
27
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was driving home late one Thursday night after work, I couldn’t help but think back to two weeks ago. I had fucked my mother. My friends were all fucking my mother. She didn’t know that I fucked her though, and she had no idea I knew others were. My father had no clue. Everyone was in the dark, including her as she liked the lights off when she had sex. I had fucked her while pretending to be my next door neighbour, and wearing a black mask. Since then, she had gone on a two week vacation to Mexico. Ironically, this guy I knew Bryan was going down to Mexico at the same time. They ironically left the same day, on the same flight, and came back on the same day, on the same flight. Ironically, the hotel my mother left me the number for was also the hotel who’s brochure I found in Bryan’s room. I knew for a fact that they went together.

I pulled into the driveway of our house, and when I saw the car, I knew my mother wasn’t alone. Parked in the driveway, next to her car, was Bryan’s. When my mother was sober, she’d always have her guys leave before I got home... This meant she was obviously drunk. I parked behind her car, and walked into the house. When I got to the double sets of stairs (one going up, one going down) I was suddenly very surprised. I could hear my mother’s voice, moaning loudly, coming from BOTH upstairs and downstairs. My apartment was downstairs, so I was quite confused.

I walked downstairs to change, and found that my TV was on. On it was a tape of homemade porn. It’s setting was a hotel room in Mexico, and there on the hotel bed was my mother being nailed by Bryan. I had the only VCR in the house in my room, so it made sense that they had to watch their little tape in my room. I quickly ejected the tape and put it under my bed. I found about 5 other tapes on top of the VCR, and put them under my bed too. I quickly changed into all black to make myself less noticeable, and headed upstairs.

I could hear my mother’s bed bouncing against the wall fast, and loud. I approached the room and peaked in. Inside was my mother on her back with Bryan on top of her, but much to my surprise they weren’t alone. Next to them on the bed was my other friend Jay who I had first found fucking her (2 stories ago). My mother was groaning loudly as Bryan pumped her full of cock, and Jay was next to her, making out sloppily with her. My mother broke the kiss and clearly said, “get a condom...” Jay stood up and slapped Bryan’s hand, then walked into the bathroom.

I watched as Bryan pulled his cock out of my mother, and saw that he was well endowed as many of my friends seemed to be. He was between 8 and 9 inches long. He had black hair that was very short, and was pretty muscular as he was a heavy-duty soccer player. Bryan quickly laid down on the bed, and my mother climbed on top of him. She slid his cock into her pussy and started to ride him, bouncing up and down. Bryan watched her big DD cups (although they were hardly natural) bounce as she rode him. She was moaning loudly, “Ohhh Bryan... You’re soo big..” as she groped at his muscular chest.

Just then, Jay emerged from the bathroom, his HUGE cock covered by a red condom. Jay was definitely the biggest of any of my friends. He liked to show it off too, and it had got him in trouble more than once. Jay laughed at my mother as she bounced on Bryan’s dick. He smacked her ass and said loudly “Who’s our fucking whore?”

The sound of the ass smack filled the room, as my mother whimpered. She was obviously close to an orgasm as she was very out of breath and shaking. Jay smacked her ass again, much harder this time, leaving a hand print. This was meant to tell her that he wanted an answer and not just the animalist grunts that were coming out of her mouth. “I’m... I’m... I’m your whore. And... I’m... I’m going to cum!!” Jay laughed and climbed on top of her back, he spread her ass cheeks and took her ass hole. She was no stranger to anal sex, so he could slide in pretty easily.

My mother squeeled as Bryan and Jay started double teaming her. They both pounded away, in unison at first, and then with rotating thrusts. They were both going very hard as she came. She was not able to get words to escape her mouth as she came, but instead just made animalistic grunts and noises. She couldn’t handle it. Her head laid down against Bryan’s chest. She may have passed out. They didn’t care, they just kept fucking the slut.

From where I was standing, I could see that Bryan wasn’t wearing a condom! I knew my mother went off birth control on request of her doctor several months prior to this. The thought crossed my mind that she might get knocked up, but right now I was too horny to care.

Suddenly I saw Bryan wrap his arms around my mother and start really drilling her hard. I could tell he was getting close, and the bear hug started to make my mother come to. She woke up and started moaning. Bryan was whispering loudly in her ear that he was going to cum, and she, much to my surprised, begged him for it. “Ohhhh cum in me Bryan. SHOOT your LOAD! Ohh baby! Ohh baby!” She kept shouting encouragement to him.

Bryan let out two grunts, and then as I watched closely you could see him pump his cum into my mother’s pussy. His balls clenched as they emptied into her, and then he quickly pulled out. Her pussy leaked out cum as she sighed. Bryan rolled out from under her, and she flopped down on the bed, still taking the big anal fucking from Jay.

With Jay now the only guy fucking her, Jay went wild like he always did. He was pounding into her and she was squealing. She bit onto a pillow to keep from screaming and Jay took a handful of her hair. He pulled her head up, and she let go of the pillow. Jay spoke in his loud, demeaning voice as he continued to fuck her. “Who’s a little anal whore?” he asked her.

My mother, out of breath and clearly so tired she was close to passing out, if she hadn’t several times already, moaned that she was. Jay, obviously not thinking my mother was enthusiastic enough spit on her back. “Stupid mother fucking whore.” he said as he pulled out of her. My mother whined as her ass was left gaping. Jay then ripped his condom off, and slammed his huge dick into her already cum filled pussy. He slammed in a few times, with her grunting all the way, and then shot his load right inside her. He laughed, and slapped her ass. “There. Now if Bobby didn’t knock you up, hoe, I just did.” He pulled out of her, and her pussy gushed with cum. She fell flat on the bed, whimpering. All Jay could do was spit on her back again.

Bobby laughed at Jay’s antics and Jay encouraged him to do the same. “Treat her the way she deserves to be treated, like a little slut.” Bobby stood up on the bed and put his foot on her back. He flexed his muscles and shouted “I conquered the slut!” He then spit on her brown hair and put his weight on her back as he used her as a stepping stool to get to the other side of the bed. They both dressed as my mother laid there whimpering.

My mother was a slut.

Send feedback if you want me to continue.