My Money Box

Story Info
Itchy fingers yield to temptation.
2.3k words
4.46
18.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Christy is a nice young lady. I've known her since she was a kid, watched her grow sort of thing. I've helped her out a couple of times, contributed towards the cost of a fridge for her when she moved into her own unit, paid for some occasional phone credit, little things like that. There has never been any sort of sexual relationship between us. I've always thought of her as young Christy, a nice kid.

Tell me, do you save your odd change in money boxes? I do. I have two. A large tin for smaller change and a small tin for any one and two dollar coins I may get. I find it's a useful way to give out the occasional present, and my assorted nieces and nephews know that if their birthday falls conveniently close to a full tin, they'll get the tin as a present. I've always included Christy and her sister in this giveaway, as honorary nieces.

Then came a day when I just had to nip down the street for something. Nothing important, just getting some milk and the paper, I think. I only expected to be gone for about five minutes, so I didn't even bother to lock the house.

And five minutes was all that I was. As I came back, I saw Christy's car parked outside. She wasn't there, so I assumed that she would have gone in and be waiting for me. I expected she was hoping to hit me up for some spare cash to get some phone credit. That girl sure likes talking on the phone.

So I pull into the garage and wander inside. There was no-one in the kitchen, so I headed towards the front room, expecting to see her there. Empty, but I heard a noise from my bedroom. Walked in and there was Christy, coming out of my walk-in robe, carrying the small money box, which would have been about half full.

It was patently obvious that she hadn't heard me return, and when she saw me she blushed the deepest red I've ever seen on someone's face and dropped the box.

Now I suppose that you're thinking I'd be pretty pissed off about this, but oddly enough I found myself amused, more than anything. Christy had been caught red-handed and didn't know what to do. She couldn't even scream and run, because I was standing in the doorway.

(I suppose that I should admit to a little irritation, but that was only because of that damned money box. Even half empty, it was fairly heavy, and when Christy dropped it, it landed on one edge and split. Coins went everywhere, and they'd be a real pain, scratching them all together and putting them in a new box.)

Christy looked at me and then looked away, anywhere but at me.

"Um, ah, William, I'm sorry. I know you're mad, but I can explain," she said, speaking really fast.

I admit I was curious about how she was going to try to talk her way out of this one, but decided not to bother.

"Don't worry about it," I told her, cutting off her explanations. "I'm not mad at you. Slightly disappointed, possibly, but that's all."

"Really?" she asked, surprised.

"Really," I said. "Now why don't you take off your jeans and panties and bend over the bed for your spanking?"

"Wh-what?" she asked me.

I knew that she'd heard what I said, so I didn't bother to repeat it. I just stood there smiling and waiting.

Christy slowly digested my words, then looked at the bed and then back to me.

"You said you weren't mad," she pointed out nervously.

"I'm not," I told her. "But you've stuffed up and I think a little discipline is called for, don't you?"

"But I don't want to get spanked," she told me, as though that would be a big surprise.

"I'd like to say I don't want to have to spank you," I returned, "but I'd be lying. I'm going to enjoy it. Now hurry up with the jeans, or do you want me to do it for you."

Her hands went slowly to her waist, but she hadn't given up yet.

"Why do I need to take my jeans down? You can spank me with them on, if you're really going to make a fuss about this."

"I'm really going to make a fuss about this and you're jeans have to come off because I told you to take them off. Your panties, too, remember?"

Her jeans came off, slowly. I find it strange that women can even put them on, they seem to be so tight. I've sometimes wondered if they don't just glue the material to their legs. It was highly entertaining watching Christy remove them.

Finally they were off, but she made no move to take down her panties. I gestured with a finger, indicating that they should be coming off, but Christy just shook her head.

"Christy, one of us is going to remove them. Do you want to find yourself bent over the bed while I slowly pull them down?"

She tossed a nasty look at me, but gave in. Turning away so that I couldn't see her pussy, she slipped them off. She had a really cute bottom. It was going to be both a pleasure and a pity, what I was going to do to it.

Reluctantly, Christy bent over the bed, bum nicely presented. I don't know why she'd bothered to turn away and hide her pussy when she took her panties off, because the way she was bent over, legs slightly apart, I now had an excellent view of that pussy.

I'm not sure if I fully intended what followed, but in my own defence I'd like to point out that Christy really shouldn't have tried to abscond with my money box.

My hand came down with a ringing spank on Christy's plump little bottom, to be met with a squeal of pain and a protest.

"Not so hard, William," she wailed. "That really hurt."

"Good," I said, delivering another hard spank. "It's supposed to."

I landed another half a dozen good solid spanks, with Christy squealing and protesting and wriggling her bottom around, a bottom that was rapidly developing a nice red glow.

I'm not sure exactly when the change came about. It seemed to me that I was warming up to give a good solid spanking to a protesting and crying young lady, and then she was no longer protesting.

That wasn't to say she was now suffering in silence. Not this girl.

Her squeals continued, but her protests changed. Now they were going something like this.

"Oh, god, I'm sorry. I was stupid. I deserve this, spank me harder. Harder please. God, yes. Sorry, I'm really sorry. Harder. You need to punish me properly. I'm sorry, truly I am. Spank me good, won't you."

Her legs were also drifting apart, and it was obvious to me that her pussy was swelling. Her lips were puffy and parting slightly, just waiting for some attention. A slight change of plan was required.

Actually, now that I think of it, I didn't really have a plan. I just thought it would be fun to give Christy a spanking on her bare bottom to teach her a lesson, but never let it be said that I can't adapt to changing circumstances.

I stopped spanking and hauled Christy roughly to her feet. She tried to look penitent, but only succeeded in looking disappointed.

"Don't get your hopes up," I told her briskly. "I haven't finished spanking you yet. Now you're going across my knee."

Now I'm not saying that Christy wanted the spanking to continue, but she was lying across my lap almost before I had managed to sit down. She wriggled comfortably onto my lap so her bottom was uppermost, and her legs again seemed to drift apart of their own accord.

I don't know if she knew it or not, but the hard lump she felt pressing against her pubic area was me responding to the way she was responding.

I started spanking that pretty little bottom again, and the pleas started up again. Amongst the genuine yelps when a spank landed I could hear her begging.

"I'm sorry, I deserve this, spank me harder. Teach me a lesson. Oh, god, that hurts, but I deserve it. I'm so sorry."

Now that Christy was over my knee I had an even better view of her bottom and pussy, and while her bottom tended to cringe a bit, her pussy was definitely in with the action. It was flowering and waiting for attention, and I felt that it was only right that I oblige.

I let a stinging slap land firmly on Christy's mound, cupping my hand slightly to cover as much area as possible. The way she shrieked and almost bounced off my knee told me I had scored a major point.

At about the same time it must have dawned on Christy what that hard ridge pressing against her was, and she started squirming, rubbing herself against it.

I went back to spanking her, keeping one ear cocked to hear what she was saying, but now I was mixing genuine spanks on her bottom with stinging little slaps against her pussy, which were always greeted with yelps and some fresh writhing.

She was hot, wet and ready for some serious pussy action, and I kindly helped her out by suddenly launching half a dozen rapid slaps on her mound. She squealed for the first couple, screamed for the next two, and went into a spasmodic convulsion as she frantically climaxed during the last two.

I stood Christy back on her feet, having to hold her there for a moment as she seemed a little disorientated for some reason. She finally focused on me, her eyes wide and glistening.

"Are you truly repentant now?" I asked. "You've learned your lesson?"

She nodded her head, but didn't say anything, still breathing hard.

"Then why don't you take of that silly top and show me just how sorry you are."

There was no further discussion on the matter. Her top and bra hit the floor in about one second flat, and she was undoing my belt and pulling on my trousers.

"I'm sorry," she was saying. "I was stupid. Let me apologise properly."

She pushed me so that I was lying back on the bed, erection standing tall, and then she was scrambling up on the bed to join me. And join me she did. She straddled me, kneeling across me, while her hands were busy taking my erection and moving it between her legs. She seemed to wriggle a little, until her pussy was pressing lightly against the head of my cock, then she just sank down with a sigh, letting my cock drill all the way into her.

Settled there, she paused, and then gave a tentative grind of her pussy against me. Getting no meaningful response from me, she started moving on me, leaning forward so her breasts brushed my chest and lifting her bottom so she could raise herself off my cock.

But not right off. Just as I thought that I was going to pop out of her, she paused and then settled back down, taking me fully inside her again.

Christy got down to some serious work. She was lifting her bottom and plunging back down, while at the same time she was swinging her breasts from side to side across my chest, her distended nipples just brushing against me.

I can assure you, that odd sideways swing of her chest, combined with the straight up and down bounce of her pussy entertaining me was giving me odd sensations. She seemed to be vibrating her way down when she descended on me, and those vibrations were creating hell with my nervous system. I'll swear that my cock had never been as large as it was right then, getting serviced by a penitent young lady.

In self-defence, I had to take hold of those lovely globes that were teasing me. I seized them and started tantalising them the way they had been teasing me.

I was lucky that Christy had already had one climax, as it meant that her second climax should be along very shortly, and I was damned if I was going to be able to hold out much longer.

I gave up trying to. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled over so she was beneath me, and then I let loose, pounding home just as hard and as fast as I could. Then I was climaxing and Christy was screaming and climaxing again, and I damn well felt like screaming myself from sheer relief.

Lying there afterwards, I finally let Christy explain. It was plain she wanted to.

"I really am sorry," she told me. "It was stupid, I know. It's just that I came to see if I could borrow fifty for some phone credit, and you weren't here and I knew you always gave the tins away, so I kind of thought you wouldn't miss it."

"I probably wouldn't," I admitted, "and if you'd asked I probably would have given it to you. It was just the principle of the thing."

I hesitated a moment, and then continued.

"And you have a very cute bottom, and I thought it would be fun to spank it."

Christy blushed at that, but didn't comment.

Later, after we'd tidied ourselves up and had some coffee, I let her have fifty for phone credit. As she was leaving Christy hesitated for a second, and then spoke.

"What I did was wrong. Perhaps I should come back tomorrow to apologise again."

"It wouldn't hurt," I said quietly. "As long as you're sincere about it. I'd hate to have to paddle your tush for not being properly apologetic."

She blushed.

"That'd be terrible," she said, her voice as quiet as mine. "I will try to be sincere about it, but you may have to remind me."

We were both smiling with anticipation as she left.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers