My Morning Bath

Story Info
A sensual morning bath with lover.
811 words
4.31
13.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then sunlight sneaking in through the shades hit my eyes...slowly awakening my body as my mind tries to catch up. Reaching over to her side of the bed I find I am alone today...wondering where she is at. No sleep for us last night as we both got lost in our lust for each other...smiling just remembering all that we did the night before.

Sitting up now finally opening my eyes I think I hear something in the bathroom...good, she is still here. Walking to the door quietly...sneaking up on my new found lover now in my bathroom...I find her laying in my tub bathing herself...so beautiful she is right now...wet blonde hair pulled back...smooth wet skin looks so warm...her perfect nipples barely out of the water for me to see...that same beautiful body I made love to the night before...grinning to myself as I lean against the doorway just watching her...not knowing I am there.

She raises her right leg out of the water...stretching her feet...her toes...running her hands up and down her leg...hot soapy water dripping down her thighs. Such a sensual site to be there just watching her slowly bathing like that...leg slowly sinking back in the water as the brings up her left leg...as beautiful as the first...smooth wet skin...her soft hands sliding up and down her legs...staring at her hands as they went over her thighs...down under the water between her legs...watching her close her eyes while she slid her leg back in the water...imagining where her hands are at that moment...

She sits up in the tub and stretches her neck back...moving her hands up her belly...grabbing her nice full breasts in her hands...I finally decide to make myself known as I can't take just watching any longer and need to be there with her touching her wet naked body. She gives me a little grin and slides forward...making room for me behind her as my robe drops to the floor...she smiles seeing me already hard...asking me how long I had been watching her...not long I told her, but she knew it was long enough as I slid in behind her...my hard cock pressing against her back and she leaned back on me...her skin so hot against mine...resting her body on mine...my arms sliding around her pulling her wet body tighter against mine...fingers sliding under her breasts...squeezing her nipples as the get hard between my fingers...feeling her chest move up and down with each breath...deeper and deeper as she relaxes into me...her body sinking into mine.

Holding her body in my arms while her hands slide back down beneath the water...both her legs rising out of the water and hanging over each side of the tub...her hips starting to slowly rise up and down as her hands slide between her legs...fingers sliding up and down her slit...her middle finger parting her lips slowly sinking inside her deeper and deeper. I lay there holding her...squeezing her nipples between my fingers as I watch her hips make waves in the water...loving how beautiful her pussy looks with her soft skin...fingertips sliding between her lips...rubbing her clit as her breathing gets faster and faster...she reaches for my hand and slides it down between her legs...letting me finish what she started...her hands reaching around and grabbing my cock while my fingers taste her hard clit rubbing tiny fast circles...then sliding deep inside her pussy...her hips thrusting further out of the water while I fuck her pussy with my fingers...her grip tightening around my cock as she slides her hands along the length of my cock...tighter and tighter as she gets ready to cum...her breathing turning to moaning...her mouth opening...tongue licking her lips as I rub her clit again...harder...finally feeling her body tremble in my arms...splashing back down in the tub as she turns over...grinning still while she takes my cock with both her hands...slowly sliding up and down...slowly moving her body closer to me...licking her lips again as she draws her mouth closer to my cock...my hips pushing toward her...wanting to be inside her mouth badly...finally feeling her hot lips take the head of my cock in...sucking hard...tongue swirling around my cock...deeper...taking more and more in...feeling my cock throbbing inside her...wanting to push her head down and cum inside her mouth but holding back...letting her build me up more...feeling it get harder and harder inside her...her hands stroking my cock while she sucks me over and over again...faster...tighter...her magic lips intoxicating my body...finally sending me over the edge and feeling my cum rush into her mouth...hearing her surprised moans as she takes me all in...licking my cock...stroking me...taking every drop on her tongue and licking her lips...her hands slowing down as she lay back down on me...kissing my chest...my neck...then turning around and sinking back into my arms...both relaxed and smiling...with very little water left in the tub.