My Morning of Light (The Story)

Story Info
Mum's surprise entry.
2.3k words
4.29
146.4k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
father bob
father bob
64 Followers

It was a glorious sunny day and hot, so hot I lay on my bed only in a shirt and panties, the thinnest ones I could find.

Billy and Jess said they were going to the mall so I had the house to myself or so I thought. I was horny, Davy, a friend of jessies, Jess, Billy and I had watched a movies last night that, well, what I thought was hardcore sex but my daughter reassured me it was only softcore and if you minused the sex, it did have a pretty good story line to it.


I do know that Jess got a quickie out of Davy because they disappeared into the bathroom for about ten minutes.

I knew what they were doing when I heard Jess quietly cry out that she was cumming.

Now I'm no prude, I love and enjoy sex just like everyone else, actually even more but Henry died on me in a car crash two years ago so it was one night stands and a lot of batteries for my vibrator to keep me sexually satified.

Anyway last night had made me horny as I said and with the kids away, I thought about giving myself some self pleasuring, in other words I was going to give my pussy a good fucking before going to get myself some breakfast.

I pulled out my vibrator, wipped my panties off, throwing them on the floor, turned on the vibrator, spread my legs and slowly and gently attacked my clit.

God it felt good, the humming vibrator coarsed through my vagina, making my clit stiifen instantly.

I closed my eyes and slowly slid the point of the vibrator in between my pussy lips.

I wanted to enjoy myself and having a fast orgasm wasn't the same as having one that was built up and let explode, making you tremble and shake, making you cry out when it exploded in your mind and practically making you black out from the verosity of it's power.

Those are the orgasms I enjoyed, making me feel like a new born child, waking up in a strange new world.

I slipped the vibrator in a little more, feeling my pussy become so wet as if in anticipation of knowing that in any second the big vibrating plastic cock would be pushed into the hot cavity of my pussy.

I wasn't going to let my pussy down either as I turned the vibrator on full and pushed it in deep, feeling the tip hit the opening of my womb before pressing deliciously against the back wall, sending thundering vibrations through my stomach.

I was in heaven as I slowly fucked my pussy with that beautiful vibrator, a christmas present from Henry.

I slipped my hand up my shirt and massaged my breasts, feeling my nipples stiffen instantly. I pinched and pulled at the hard buttons, making myself cry out as my orgasm built inside me.

I thought I do a little exploration, so leaving my excited tits alone, I let my hand travel down my stomach and over my soft downy pubic hair before coming in contact with the most excited part of me, my clit.

I ran my fingers gently over it, sending shivers that ran up my spine, making me gasp as I now pumped the plastic humming cock in and out of my pussy faster.

I had never done anal sex but the feel of a finger inside my ass helped me tremdously when I needed to cum in a hurry and boy did I now need to cum.

I reached around behind me and parted my ass cheeks with my fingers and slowly inserted two fingers into my anal passage.

"Oh god yes" I moaned finger fucking my ass as I fucked my pussy with the vibrator.

It didnt take long now for me to cum and boy what an orgasm that was.

It left me bucking and withering on the bed, my pussy exploding and drenching my plastic man in my juices.

I know I did cry out "I'M CCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG" as I pumped my vibrator harder into my satified pussy.

I let my body relax, my arms flung out to the sides of the bed, my legs spread wide, my vibrator buried deep into my pussy and the sun's rays shining down onto my sweat covered body. God what an orgasm.

About five minutes later, I pulled myself together and went for a shower, pulling my vibrator out of my now sensitive pussy and turning it off, promising to keep my little man warm and covered in pussy juice later before putting it back under my pillow.

The water was good and hot and relaxed me completely in next to no time at all. I threw my shirt back on and went to make myself that cup of coffee I promised myself.

The house was quiet and still and as I walked in front of the kitchen window, I felt the sun's rays hit my exposed ass and thighs making me feel very sensual and very sexual.

Instead of turning the kettle on, I parted my legs and let the sun's rays bath over my glistening pussy. God did it feel good, so warm, making me feel all horny again.

I was bent fully over the bench, when all of a sudden I felt a very large, very stiff cock slip into my pussy. I must of been really wet because that cock slipped right to the back of my pussy, stretching my pussy to it's limits and making me cry out in alarm, thinking that a burgular must of gotten into the house when I was either in the shower or pleasuring myself.

I tried to turn around but felt forceful hands push me back onto the bench, lifting my hips up and ramming that massive cock deeper into my hot sensitive pussy.

"No please, you're to big......stop........this is rape.......you'll go to prison for this" I cried out trying to pushing myself up.

I felt a hand grab a handful of hair and pull my head back as this person cock now began to pump vigoriously in and out of my pussy.

Oh god did that cock feel good burying itself deep into my vigina, stretching my pussy lips to it's utmost and pounding it's way into my stomach. I didnt want it to stop but I had to get a look at my horny lover, I had to see what he looked like.

"BILLY.......NO.......OH JESUS NO" I sreamed when I managed to turn my head around far enough to see the face of the person who was fucking me.

"Jesus no Billy.... you cant do this.......I'm your mother for god sake.........stop fucking me and let me go" I said as I tried to fight my way away from Billy but was too strong for me and held me in place, hard against the bench as he continued to pump his cock in and out of my pussy.

No matter how hard I struggled, this only excited Billy and to my shame it was starting to excite me too. Everytime I pushed against him, this would only drive his cock deeper into my pussy making me more excited and more wanting and Billy wasn't go to disappoint me.

"Please......Billy......don't.........stop.......please.......Billy......if.....you.....stop....I....wont.....tell....any......one.....so.....please....Billy....your....tttttttoooooooo.......bbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiggggggggg" I pleaded and wailed as Billy drove his cock deeper into my pussy, lifting me off the kitchen floor with every powerful thrust he made.

"Sorry.....mum......it's....too.....late" Billy moaned ripping open my shirt to grab handfuls of my 32C sized breasts, squeezing my stiff, rock hard nipples as he pumped his cock in and out of my pussy.

I tried to think of something to say that would make him stop but my body starting to react, against my will. I heard myself starting to moan and felt my body begin to push against Billy's, meeting his every thrust, actually now wanting him to fuck me harder, fuck me faster and much to my surprise I was beginning to hear myself tell him so.

"Then fuck me Billy.......fuck your mummy's pussy......I want you to cum.....I want to cum.....fuck me baby......fuck me harder....fuck me faster"

I was getting lost in the moment, I knew this mustn't happen, it had to stop but as my pussy grew even more hotter and wetter, I was finding it hard to say no so even though my mind was saying no, my body, my mouth, even my pussy were saying, no screaming out, yes.

"Mum, I can feel your pussy cumming......it's making me cum tooooooooooooo....oooooohhhhhh gggggggoooooddddd" Billy moaned before I felt the eruption of heat explode into my pussy, triggering my own orgasm and making me cum too.

"Keep pounding my pussy son.....fuck mummy's pussy while I cum.....fuck me baby.....yes it feels so good......fuck me baby.......YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSS" I moaned, pounding my pussy onto Billy's cock as I felt my orgasm explode inside me, flooding Billy's cock with my pussy juices.

I thought I was finished but to my amazement, my pussy decided it wanted to cum again. I never knew I was multi-orgasmic because Henry could only make me cum once but Billy's cock was much bigger than his and my son was making me cum again.

"Oh oh oh oh no no no no......shit I'm cumming again......keep fucking me son.......pump that cock into my horny pussy" I moaned as wave after wave of pleasure flooded my body and this time I was feeling myself blackout.

This orgasm was too much, too powerful, I gripped the sides of the bench and held on, pressing my bare breasts into the cold tiles, exciting me more as I began to feel yet another orgasm explode inside my well drench pussy.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS" I screamed.

I didnt know what was happening to me, here I was bent over my kitchen bench, my son's cock pumping it's way in and out of my hot pussy, making me cum over and over again and my mind and body loving every second of it.

"Why was it me he wanted, how big was that cock of his, he shouldn't be doing this, I want him to do this, I must stop, I want him to fuck me harder, fuck me faster, I want his cum inside me, oh god I want more."

All these thoughts ran around inside my head as my body rocked back and forth on the tiled bench, making me feel like a goddess except an offering on an altar.

And then it happen, Billy's grunting became more urgent, his thrust more powerful, Billy pushing his long, very large and very beautiful cock deep into my hot pussy, the feel of tremdous heat filling my insides, the sting on the back walls of my pussy as stream after stream of cum splashed into my pussy, oh by the gods, I was diffenently in heaven, my son was filling me with his cum, oh that beautiful cum.

Billy collapsed onto my back and started to kiss my shoulders and kneck. He was so gently, so kind, massaging my breasts as he gently and very slowly pumped he spent cock in and out of my pussy, eventually letting it slip out and rub it's way down the insides of my thighs, leaving behind a trail of a mixture of his cum and my pussy juices.

I was still panting and trying to catch my breath and didnt say a word as he pulled away from me and made his way to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and heard him washing himself. I tried to move but couldn't, my body felt weak.

"Not even Henry could make me feel this way" I thought to myself as I felt more of mine and Billy's juices flowed out of my pussy, to run down my thighs and onto the floor, making a plopping sound as it the vinyl.

"My goodness that must of been one hell of a load" I thought to myself as I closed my eyes and sighed.

When my strength came back to me, I made my way down to my room and laid on my bed on my back, practically in the same position I was before earlier on. It's was 10 past 11 and I felt fucked.

I closed my eyes and must of drifted off to sleep. I did feel a warm cloth run it's way up the insides of my thighs and over my sensitive pussy and boy was it sensitive. I heard myself moaned and felt gentle fingers probe my pussylips. I wanted to open my eyes but this morning had just been too much.

I finally woke around 2pm to find that Billy did indeed clean my pussy and thighs and there sitting on my bedside cabinet was a hot cup of coffee. To my embarrassment, I felt like that new born baby, I felt energized.

"I must have a word with that boy of mine, where the hell did he get such a hugh cock from, not his father that's for sure"

I decided to make sure that Billy knew where he stood with me, he started this off and I was going to make sure I finished it.

"BILLY, BILLY COME HERE NOW" I called out adjusting myself into a sitting position.

"Yes mum" Billy said looking from my bared breasts to my face.

"I want to thank you for this morning, you and I know it was wrong, things like this can happen in the heat of the moment and I have to say that I'm ashamedly on heat, that doesn't mean it was right, now does it"

"No mum, sorry it's just that I decided not to go with Jess and watched you fucking yourself, I just couldn't control myself"

"It's okay dear, don't let it happen again...............only if I want it too"

To Be Continued.......

father bob
father bob
64 Followers