My Most Erotic Fantasy

Story Info
Fantasy weekend with wife, husband, previous lover, and me.
2.6k words
3.91
20k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The introduction to this story is fact and I have changed names for obvious reasons. The fantasy is purely from my imagination but its genesis comes from my knowledge of these facts told to me by the lady who experienced them. Some parts of these facts appear in some of my other stories on Literotica and are part of another, much longer, story I am presently writing.

*****

INTRODUCTION

I have an ongoing sexual relationship with a married woman that has existed for several years with her husband's full knowledge, let's call them Julie and Bill. Bill has been unable to perform sexually for some years and my wife has health issues that prevent intercourse and is not aware of my sexual relationship. We met when another married couple I was seeing answered their ad on an adult web site. They met once and the woman showed Julie a photograph of me and explained my circumstances. She liked what she saw and wanted to meet me and I went to her home the following week with the other couple and connected immediately with Julie and her husband. The other couple were experienced swingers but Julie, Bill and I were not comfortable with multiple sex partners and soon cut them loose.

Julie is an extremely beautiful, highly sexual, mature lady with a tremendous body. She loves to dress erotically for sex and looks stunning in everything she wears from street clothes, bikini, stockings, garters and heels to lingerie, she also looks incredibly sexy naked. She loves sex . . . lots of sex and experiences multiple orgasms. Bill enjoys seeing her sexually satisfied and joins us occasionally, mostly to fondle her and talk dirty by calling her a slut, etc. and to urge us both on in our sexual activities.

From time to time Julie would relate her past sexual experiences during their long marriage and I found them very erotic. They married young, Julie wasn't quite 18 and Bill 22, both were very naïve with no sexual experience to speak of but Julie soon discovered that she loved sex and their lovemaking was frequent. The first incident occurred a little over a year after their marriage.

During the first few years of married life Julie and Bill lived in a basement apartment in the home of Bill's parent's. His parents were away on vacation and they had the house to themselves. They invited Jeff, a long-time friend of Bill's and his girlfriend, Angela, over for a visit. Angela was sick so Jeff came alone. They were chatting and drinking around the pool in the backyard. The guys were wearing swim shorts and Julie was wearing a bikini that she filled out exceeding well and looked very sexy. She had always had a wild and crazy side stretching back to her childhood when she was very much a tomboy, but now, at 19, she was a very sexy and attractive young woman. She had always liked Jeff and the drinks on this hot afternoon had her feeling a little tipsy . . . and horny.

She rose suddenly from her chair and sashayed around the pool in a provocative manner, well aware that Jeff and her husband were watching her every move, as they had been all afternoon, in and out of the pool. After making a circuit of the pool she stopped and removed her bikini. She looked back at Bill and Jeff with a salacious stare that she hoped conveyed that she wanted them to follow her then strutted to the back door and down the stairs to the apartment. Bill and Jeff got the message loud and clear and Bill urged his friend to follow him into the house with a tilt of his head.

Julie was lying on the floor when the men entered the bedroom and Bill sat on the bed. He looked at his friend and smiled then nodded his head towards his wife who was smiling up at him with her legs spread wide in welcome. It was new and very exciting for all three of them. Sex with Jeff was different . . . not better than with her husband . . . just different and she enjoyed it immensely. Bill discovered that watching his lovely, young wife being fucked by another man and seeing her enjoying it so much was very erotic for him. It wasn't planned, it just happened, more from the fact that they had had no other sexual experiences except with each other and, perhaps, an unspoken desire to experiment.

It was an exciting adventure that they could, nor wanted, to stop once it had begun. Jeff had no qualms about having his friend's wife, especially when she was offered up naked and more than willing.

Months passed and their extra-marital escapade was not repeated. Jeff and Angela married and later had a son. They invited Julie and Bill to their home one summer day when their son was with his grandparents. Julie doesn't quite remember all the details leading up to what happened, it was so long ago now, but they were outside in the backyard. Maybe Jeff had told Angela about having sex with her and it excited Angela for much the same reasons Julie and Bill had been excited. She did remember that Angela approached Bill and they went into the house and up to the bedroom. Julie and Jeff had sex for the second time on a small hill in the backyard.

Later, Bill told Julie that Angela was, "Somewhat of a dead fish, and just lay there very passive," while she found sex with Jeff again thrilling and exciting. She liked the way he fucked her and he gave her such a good screwing in that backyard so many summers ago that she remembers it well. Jeff and Angela remained friends for the next few years until they divorced and moved away but the incident was never spoken about or was anything like it repeated.

We move on a considerable amount of time. Julie and Bill had moved to the suburbs, raised their children and settled into a comfortable life. Nothing extramarital had happened since Jeff and Angela and they were approaching their 25th wedding anniversary. Greg was a neighbour when they first moved to their brand new house in the suburbs and over the years had become very good friends. He had divorced and took a transfer with his company to the west coast, over two thousand miles away. Nothing of a sexual nature had ever happened between them and a couple of years later he transferred back to his original company location.

Julie and Bill had kept in touch and he purchased a home about 15 km from them. He invited Julie and Bill to his house for dinner on the eve of their 25th wedding anniversary. There was wine and Julie and Greg shared a joint while sitting on the floor. Bill joined them and began to fondle her and this led to both men having sex with her on the living room floor. It was a strange coincidence that the third man to have sex with her, like Jeff, who was the second, also fucked her on the floor. They then adjourned to Greg's bedroom where they continued to fuck all night and didn't leave for home until dawn. It was her first threesome and it was not to be her last. She loved the attention of two men but it didn't happen again right away.

Greg was in and out of relationships and finally met a woman and was married for the second time. It lasted for five years and during that period Julie and Bill never spoke of, or had sex with him. After his marriage break-up he moved again, this time further east about a two-hour drive and purchased a home on fifty acres of land beside a lake and their sexual relationship was rekindled. They made periodic visits to his home for the weekend solely for Julie to have sex with both men. They travelled down on Friday evening and stayed until Sunday afternoon. They usually had sex in his house off and on throughout the weekend but occasionally they would walk along the lake and find a secluded spot.

She remembered how Greg spread a blanket on the grass and she would remove her shorts and top and lay down naked. She liked to watch her husband and Greg undress above her and their cocks, very erect and ready for her. They would lie on either side of her and enjoy a good deal of fondling, kissing and oral then both men would take turns fucking her in various positions. She loved to be spit-roasted with a cock in her pussy and another in her mouth, it excited her like no one man ever could. She loved the attention and thrill of two men and looked forward to her weekends of threesome sex.

They continued to visit Greg about twice a month for 5 years then Bill's health began to fail and their whole life changed and sex was no longer a priority, at least for a while.

Bill's problems were serious and left him impotent following an operation to stem cancer. Once he was healthy they resumed their sexual relationship with Greg but now only Greg could fuck Julie on their weekend visits. Quite often Greg would invite friends that lived in the area for a barbeque when Julie and Bill visited and they got to know some of them well. Stephen was one such friend who's wife had finally left him for good. Julie had always been attracted to him and she thought he liked her. It was no secret to anyone who had spent any time with him that he must be very well endowed; the bulge in his crotch was always very evident for all to see.

Julie's time with Greg was becoming more strained as his sexual repertoire was narrow, repetitive and uncreative, partly due to what she thought was an increasing problem with alcohol and he was beginning to bore her. She spoke with Bill about approaching Stephen for a possible sex partner now that he was single and he told her to go for it.

On their next visit with Greg they spoke of an interest in seeing Stephen's home, a large house a little way along the lake in a secluded location. Greg called his friend and Stephen invited them over. Julie knew that Stephen had fancied her and found her sexy for a long time and she made it her business to let him know she was interested in him and available. She was so successful he invited them down the following weekend on their own. Julie knew that her relationship with Greg was over and he never interfered once he knew she was interested in Stephen.

Julie made a very direct approach when they met the following weekend; she walked over to him and felt his cock. They then sat down and she and Bill explained their situation after the surgery and talked about why she was interested in having sex with him. Later she changed into a sexy outfit and they had sex that evening. She was surprised he was as large as he was and excited about having an erotic experience with him. She later measured his erect cock at 13 inches.

He introduced her to many new and erotic sexual activities including bondage, spanking and nipple clamps. She never had a problem with his size and her never hurt her with his oversized cock and she loved everything he did to her. Two things ended their relationship just over a year later, he began to disrespect Bill and after getting a girlfriend wanted Julie to join them in a threesome. Julie was not inclined to do that and when he got really nasty over it with Bill their relationship was over.

Almost two years went by until they plucked up the courage to place an ad on an adult web site which was answered by the couple I was involved with at the time.

After my first visit to Bill and Julie's with the other couple, let's call them David and Susan, I would visit weekly. Usually David and I would go together and fuck Julie while Bill watched and sometimes we would go by ourselves. Susan would join us occasionally but after a few weeks we grew to dislike them and stopped seeing them.

The rest, as they say, is history. We have more than an fantastic sexual relationship, we have a fantastic friendship that just grows stronger.

THE FANTASY

I go to Bill and Julie's home to have sex and she is in one of her wild and crazy moods. She wants to tell me something and I can see that she is sexually excited. She is already dressed in a sexy outfit and we sit at the kitchen table and she says, "I know how much you are turned-on by what I have told you about Stephen and his huge cock and I know how much you would like to see me with him. So, even though Bill and I don't like him, I did enjoy very much everything he did to me and I want to please you. I have telephoned him and said I would agree to see him just this once if we could bring also. He said yes immediately and wants us to come down Friday afternoon and stay until Monday morning."

Bill drives while Julie and I fondle in the back seat all the way to Stephen's home. He greets us and after a chat and refreshments Julie change into a sexy outfit. We begin in the living room and agree that whatever happens sexually, the four of us will be together when it happens.

Julie stays in various sexy outfits the entire weekend and Stephen and I remain naked. Julie is fondled, tied up, spanked, vibrated, dildoed, Magic Wanded, fingered and eaten. She jerks and sucks yards of cock, displays herself provocatively and lewdly for us while we leer at her and masturbate. She is fucked countless times every which way in different combinations and positions in every room in the house, on the floor, over the back and on the leather couch, in chairs, all of the beds, in the shower and bathtub, standing up, lying down, on her hands and knees, bent over, downward dog, on her side, on her back, on top, outside beside the lake and with Stephen's and my cock in her pussy at the same time whenever she wants it during the weekend. She is engaged in some type of sexual activity with one to the three of us almost all the time and she loves every second of it. We all enjoy Bill talking dirty to her, calling her a slut and a whore and urging Stephen and me to fuck her over and over again and for Julie to take more of Stephen's huge cock into her mouth and pussy.

Julie has cocks in her hands, mouth and pussy for most of the weekend yet we still fondle in the back seat and her pussy stays hot and wet all the way home. We go into the basement and Bill sets up the TV to show the dozens of photographs he took of us with the emphasis being on Julie being fucked in so many different ways, so many times. She sits on my cock, facing away and we watch the very horny photographs on the big screen of Julie being used in many different ways by one, two or three men, one of whom has a 13 inch cock. It certainly impressed me but Julie didn't seem concerned with Stephen's length. I guess it's a guy thing.