My Mother and I

Story Info
Mother wants daughter.
1.3k words
3.76
181k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 11/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexevamp
sexevamp
59 Followers

I had always had a fetish for vampires and women, men never quite sat with me, I had spent my early years watching other girls kissing guys, wishing I was in the guy's place, when I saw them making out my pussy began to get wet, it was a problem I faced every day...

My mother, Rusa was a strong woman, she worked hard and was successful, she held herself strong when my father died of cancer, and she refused to give up and continued working to be better. She kept a strong front when I was around. But at night, when she though I was asleep I could hear her crying. I knew she missed my father and she wasn't dating. I tried and tried to get her to go out for a night on the town, but she always said no, staying in the study reading. She did that for two years, before I moved out to go to college, I rarely came home having been to busy with school. So for four years she was alone. It was a week after graduation, and I'd decided to go home and find work there. Although she had no clue I was coming, I planned to treat her to dinner.

After my twelve hour flight I waited in the airport lobby looking for my friend Erin, so that she could take me to my house.

"Amy!" Erin called.

"Erin, how are you?" I said embracing Erin.

"Been fine, so are you back for good?"

"That's the plan in a nut shell."

Erin lead me to her card and helped me get my stuff into the car, than she drove me to my house, along the way filling me in on any gossip she'd heard.

"So, Amy, have you found a special guy yet?" Erin said teasingly.

"Erin! You know I'm lesbian!" I retorted.

"I know, I know. I was just teasing."

Erin pulled her car into my mom's driveway and I realized instantly that she wasn't here.

"Can you help me get my stuff in?" I asked.

"Sure, I got a lot of time." Erin said getting out of the car.

After about an hour and a half we were done moving the stuff into my old room, Erin said goodbye and left to go meet up with her boyfriend, leaving me all alone in the house. This gave me plenty of time to get ready; I wanted to be ready to surprise my mother.

Slipping out of my black skirt and black t-shirt, I stood in front of my tall mirror, looking at my naked body. I hardly ever wore a bra or panties, but for this occasion I was going to. I opened up a bag, pulling out a blood red b cup bra and matching blood red panties. I squirmed where I was because these made me think about blood. I slid into the panties and bra feeling their silk softness. Next I pulled out a pair of blue jeans and a nice black blouse. Quickly I slid into them and went into the bathroom to fix my hair. My long black hair was easy to straighten out. Making sure I was ready, I went down the stairs to the door and sat, waiting patiently for my mom to come home. About 20 minutes later I heard her car pull up into the driveway and then her car door shut. I heard her grab her keys and slide the key into the door, as she began opening the door I stood on the other side waiting. The door was now open enough for her to see me if she had been looking up.

"Hi mom!" I shouted and watched as she jumped.

"Good lord! Honey you scared me!" my mom spoke. "What are you doing home?"

"I graduated and decided to come back to see what jobs I can find around here." I chuckled while watching her breathing very ragged.

"I'm happy that you graduated but, did you have to scare me?"

"Well I wanted to surprise you."

"Well, you succeeded."

"Oh mom." I hugged her tight, her hands wrapped around me and rubbed my back, as we embraced I realized she wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were hard, they rubbed against my bra, thinking about this made me a little horny but the thought crossed my mind "This is my mom, I can't think this way about her."

"So honey, what is your plan for work?"

Pulling out of the embrace I looked at her and spoke. "I don't know just yet, but I'll find a good one, but first, I'm treating you to dinner. So go get ready!"

"Where are we going?"

"You'll find out when we get there now, go get ready!"

She quickly ran upstairs and changed, coming down five minutes later in a black skirt and blue blouse. Her long black hair was much like my own, soft and long. I walked outside and got in the driver seat of her car, turned it on and waited while she got in. I drove to one of the fanciest restaurants in town, one which you had to have a reservation to get in to. After we ate we returned home, but I couldn't help noticing mom's eyes gazing at me every once in a while. When we got home I went to the bathroom and began showering when I got out, I heard muffled noises from her room, concerned I walk to her room and peer inside to get a shock, my mom was lying naked on her bed and a dildo in her pussy, her muffled noise was really her muffled moans, what she was moaning I couldn't understand, until I turn to leave, I distinctly heard, "umm Amy, that feels good baby."

I turned red and rushed back to my room closing the door and stood there leaning against the door. "My own mother... was masturbating to the thought of me!?" my heart was pounding and my pussy was getting wetter.

I slid out of my clothes and lay under the covers of my bed. So much was racing through my head that it was hard for me to sleep. I awoke sometime around 2 am feeling a hard on my leg, I jolted and moved away about to scream when my mother spoke. "Got you back for earlier." I sat there, looking at her, my eyes wide, she didn't just scare me, and she made me jump completely out of sleep.

"Jesus! Mom! You scared the shit out of me!"

My mom just laughed and then hugged me. "I'm sorry; I'll let you sleep now."

My made way for the door. "Is there another reason you came in here?"

She stopped dead in her track and turned towards me. "No, why else would I come in?"

"Mom... I heard you... I even saw you..."

"w-what do you mean honey?"

"I saw you in your room..."

"Honey... I..." she sat down on the bed and I moved up next to her, not caring that I was still naked. "I'm sorry; I didn't want you to hear that..." she turned instantly and pushed me over getting on top of me she kissed me. I was so shocked I couldn't move. She kissed my neck hard and slid her head down to my neck; she held there a moment, breathing on my neck gently, then she bit my neck hard. It sent me into an instant orgasm and jittered around below her. "I love you." She spoke softly.

I was beyond the return point, that bite had done me in. I reach up to her head and pull her neck to me and I bite it drawing blood nearly instantly, as I lick the blood up, she moans.

sexevamp
sexevamp
59 Followers