My Mother and My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zone12345
zone12345
22 Followers

So only he and his mother at home, that night he bought six yard jasmine flowers, and hid them in refrigerator, his mother was in kitchen wearing a blue saree and plaited her hair & had some 2 yards kanakambara flowers in them, she was busy preparing something, and later came to room after dinner to sleep, Sameer, entered her room without her notice and grabbed her tightly and planted a deep kiss to her lips, she pushed him harder and scolded him, and told "am your mother am your fathers wife and not yours, how can u do this to me?" he got some idea and went out running...his mother was puzzled what is he up to......he bought a yellow thread with turmeric root tied to it in middle (its a king of mangalsutra, tied by husband to wife in marriage significance), ran to her room and tied it to her neck without even giving her a clue what was he doing, tied three knots and said now you my wife too so you can accept me.

She was actually expecting this from him but never expected this will happen so Soon. He bought the flowers which was in fridge and tucked in her plaited hair and adjested the color combination by placing the kanakambara flowers on top of jasmines, she was very gorgeous looking in that attire. later played made her naked sucked her breast and pussy and fucked her very hard until he filled her womb completely, and her pussy was over flowing with white lava.

When he switched on the light he is very happy to see his mother lied down with hell lot of heat all around with sweat and her plait got scattered, flowers were spread all around the floor, he again made sex with her seeing that attire of her, refilled her filled womb, fucked at least five times on that night. This continued every day even his wife.

Shreya was back from her sisters place, every day he used to bring flowers for both of them and fucked his mother after his session completed with his wife, this went on till both the ladies were pregnant, everyone thought that it was his father's child, but only he and his mother knew the truth, both delivered baby boys and he is happy with both the kids, later he continued the same his wife was with second child but with his mother he played very safe. Now he is living his life happily with his own wife and his mother who is his 2nd wife.

If you all liked the story email me.

zone12345
zone12345
22 Followers
12