My Mother Helps Me

Story Info
I just got over my recent breakup.
2.4k words
4.17
144.3k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the Summer after my freshman year of college, I was 18 years old. I remember it being a hot and rainy day in the middle of July. It was my second time home sense I left for college, but this time was different, this time I was single. I sat in my room, the house to myself. I was lonely, and very horny. I texted my ex girlfriend to see she possibly missed me. "Hello Sophia." I sent the message after a few seconds of contemplation, minutes passed and she replied with a picture of her beautiful tight shaven pussy "you're never getting this again." She loved to tease me.

I lay back in bed and pulled off my pants. I wrap my hand around my thick 9 inch cock, I slowly started stroking, thinking of her big tits bouncing as she rode me. I would spank her ass and play with her large C-cup. Her moans rang in my ear. I thought that I heard the front door close, but I was too pleasures to care. She would place her hands on my muscular chest and lean forward bouncing up and down on my big thick cock. I let out a groan of pleasure, my mouth opened in ecstasy. "Fuck Sophia." I moaned softly and groaned louder. Just as I was about to reach my climax my mother walked in.

"FUCK MOM! Can you knock!?!"I pull the covers over myself praying that she didn't see my dick. My mother was always cool, she knew that I fucked and she knew I masturbated. Sometimes she even offered tips on what turns girls on, or would ask for details of how I did. I never thought much of it, but for her to see me masturbating was the most embarrassing thing I could imagine. My mother stood there for a while, she was a beautiful woman, standing a short 5'3 which seemed hilarious to most because of my 6'4 height. She had big D cup tits, I knew this because many times I would look at her bras. She was 47, but she always told people she was 36, and people still thought that she was younger. She had a bit of a tummy, but she still looked fantastic in a bikini, and the little amount of fat she did have made her ass tits and thighs perfect. She had long blonde hair and green eyes. I often found myself masturbating to her, I would steal her panties, I even found a collection of nudes she sent to her old boyfriend on her phone one time when she left it at home when she went to work. I sent them to myself and deleted the texts so she wouldn't find out. I would stroke myself to those almost every day of my high school life.

Here she stood, in my doorway, in a tight shirt and a short skirt. She bit her lip, she looked at me examining me.

"I'm sorry baby." She said softly and walked into my room "please don't stop because of me." She sat down on my bed. She ran her hands up my leg "what was my baby thinking about?" She asked me, her hand brushing my cock that I was holding against my leg, otherwise it'll be at full attention.

"S-Sophia." I stuttered out.

My mother licked her lip "stupid bitch, she doesn't deserve you." My mother lay next to me "nobody deserves my perfect boy except his mother." She kissed on my neck and whispered in my ear "let me see your cock son." She nibbled on my ear. I couldn't believe what was happening I froze. My mother reached down and pulled on the covers

"please baby, I want to see that nice big cock. I know you've wanted this. I've seen the pics your phone. You think I left it at home accidently? Mmm baby let me see you." She ran her hand up my chest and started sucking on my neck.

I pulled off my covers to show my mother all 9 hard thick inches of me.

"Mmmm Tony baby, that's so big. I've never seen a cock that big except in porn." She pulled off her top exposing her big beautiful full breasts. I lowered my head to kiss on her neck bit she stopped me.

"Not yet baby, I want to watch you work yourself first." She rubbed her hands on her tits.

"Would it help if mommy danced for you?" She asked standing up and walking to the bottom of my bed

"yes mommy, please strip for me." I said finally shaking off the fact that my mother was treating me like a lover. I watched as she put her hands on her hips and moved them in a circle, I began stroking my cock slowly as she grabbed her tits and raised them to her mouth. She sucked on each of her nipples.

"That's it baby, play with that big cock. Let mommy watch her son." She turned and bent over I could see the panties that she wore, black lace, a personal favorite for me to masturbate in. She spanked her ass and turned to me

"do you wanna see mommy's pussy?" She asked

"yes mom, yes, God you look so fucking sexy." She smiled and pulled off her skirt. She bent over again to give me a great view of her perfect pussy. She was very tight, probably because she has only has sex with two men, my father and one other boyfriend, only once. She looked at me and she started to rub on her clit

"that's it, stroke that cock for mommy." She said moaning

"God I haven't been fucked in so long baby." She said in a moan.

"I will fuck you mom. Come and get your sons big cock." I moaned out. My slow strokes started getting faster

"not yet baby, mommy wants to tease her baby." She moans and crawled into bed next to me. She put one of her legs over mine and the other hung off the bed. I watched as she slid her finger deep inside. She arched her back up and moaned. She layfingering her pussy as she watched me stroke my cock.

"That's it baby, faster baby, faster." She moaned and grabbed my cock hard, helping me stroke my cock. I took my other hand and rubbed on her clit

"Fuck Tony, yes baby yes." She moaned my name over and over. I could feel my cum building and her moans were just encouraging me to go faster.

"Cum baby, cum for mommy." She moaned out loudly. As soon as the word mommy escapee her lips a large string of cum shot out of me.

"That's it baby that's it." She moaned

"fuck mom. Fuck that fells so good. Mmmm I love you mommy." I moaned out of breath as the last bit of cum trickled out.

"I love you too baby, now come taste your mother's pussy." She ordered and scooted over on the bed. I kissed down her neck to her tits. I traced my tongue around her nipple before sucking down hard on it. She softly moaned.

"Anthony that feels so good." I rub my hand on one tit as I sucked on the other nipple. I kissed down her body to her inner thigh. I looked at her sweet wet pussy, and then up at her. She nodded her approval.

"please baby." She said softly and grabbed onto the back of my head. Still making eye contact I lowered my face to her tight vagina I kissed her lips which were followed by a soft moan of appreciation. I slide my tongue deep inside of her and began to explore every inch of her pussy with my tongue.

"Yes baby, that feels so good son." Her large breasts began rising and falling at a faster rate as I bury my face deeper into her. I put her legs on my shoulders and she wrapped them around my neck. I rubbed on her clit as I rapidly swirled my tongue around inside of her. She moaned loudly

"fuck Anthony, just like that, just like that baby." She grabbed the back of my hair. I softly sucked on her clit and slammed my fingers back and forth inside of her pussy, hitting against her gspot.

"that's it! Mommy is gonna cum! Make your mother cum baby." She screamed out. Her screams made me suck down harder on her sensitive clit. She came hard in my mouth and I lapped up every bit of my mother's pussy sweet juices.

"Ohhh fuck me Anthony. Fuck your mother right now." She demanded me. She released her legs from around my neck I kissed up her body. I sucked hard on her neck "yes mommy I'm gonna fuck you so good."

Without another word I slammed all 9 hard inches deep into my mother's tight vagina

"MMMMM OH FUCK ANTHONY! YOU'RE SO BIG!" She moaned and screamed. She clawed down my back as I thrust back and forth inside of her.

"yes yes baby! Be rough with me! Be rough with your mother." She moaned loudly. I've never felt so good before, my mother was the best pussy I have ever had, she turned me on in ways others couldnt, and I knew exactly what turned her on, because she told me.

I grabbed onto her hands and pinned them down to the bed.

"OH FUCK ANTHONY!" She screamed loudly "you're hitting my cervix baby!" She looked up at me her green eyes wide and filled with lust. I looked into her eyes as I rammed back and forth inside of her

"fuck you're pussy is so good mommy." I held her arms down with one of mine and grabbed her leg and held it up, my mother was very flexible for her age and she could lift her leg almost to her head.

"fuck you feel so fucking good son." She moaned out of breath her breasts rising and falling, her moans turning to high pitched squils and I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm.

"You like when I fuck you like a little slut mommy?" I ask moaning as she wraps both her legs around my waist. I fucked her faster and harder with each thrust I got more powerful. She couldn't say a thing she just nodded and moaned.

"Ffff-FFF-FUUUUUCK!" She finally screamed out loudly and came all over my cock her juices dripped down my long shaft. This wasn't just cum though, her pussy exploded squirting all over the bed at a force that pushed my cock out of her. She pushed me down to the bed.

"Mommy wants to taste her pussy." She said and before I could respond she took the head of my cock in her mouth. She slowly lowered herself until she started gaging. She came up for air out of breath

"Son you are so big. I love you so much Anthony." She said and took my cock in her mouth again.

"I love you too mommy." I said holding the back of her head and pushing her further down to my base. She gagged on my cock but I held her there breifly. When I let go she came up gasping for air.

"oh Anthony, I love your cock." She licked up my shaft and twirled her tongue on my head.

"Thank you mommy. I live your mouth, and your pussy." I moaned softly. She started sucking my ball and she looked up at me.

"what about my titties?" She said and she wrapped her large D cup tits around my cock. She stroked up and down moaning.

"that feels so good Anthony. Yes baby." She kissed the head of my cock every time it poked out of her tits.

"They are amazing mommy. They are so big. I love them." I moaned loudly and rubbed my hand on her tit. My mother could tell I was getting close when she looked up and saw my eyes closed and my back arched.

"my baby is going to cum?" She said stopping the wonderful tit job she was giving.

"yes mommy." I said out of breath. My mother crawled to the edge of the bed turned over and stuck her ass out at me. Her round fat ass looked so inviting.

"Cum in mommy's ass baby." She bit her lip and spanked herself "send your hot cum deep in my asshole." Without a second I stood up and shoved my cock slowly into her asshole.

"Fff...fuuuuuck." She moaned which turned to a scream "you're so fucking big."

I spanked my mother's ass and began sliding in and out. I began to pick up speed with each thrust and my mother's wails of ecstasy grew louder. I spanked her once more leaving a red hand print on her fat juicy ass, it giggled a little bit and I dug my nails into it. I slammed into her asshole harder and harder. I pulled back on her hair and she turned to look at me panting and screaming. I rubbed my hand on her swollen clit.

"OHHHH FUCK ANTHONY! OH FUCK! FUUUUUCCCCKK!!" She screamed louder than ever.

"yes cum mommy cum for your son." I begged her and she matched her pace of fucking with mine her fat ass slapping against me. She squirted her juices all over my sheets once again. I spanked her over and over and then pulled in her hair.

"Cum for mommy. Cum in mommy's asshole baby." I moaned louder than ever and felt the cum build up inside me

"yes mommy yes! I'm cumming so hard in that tight little asshole." I sent a stream of hot cum into her ass and she moaned and wailed out in pleasured pain.

I slide my cock out of her and lay down on the bed. She lay out of breath and then snuggled up next to me.

"I love you Anthony." She kissed on my neck.

"I love you too mommy." I kissed her back and softly sucked on her neck. I kissed her lips, my tongue twirling around with hers.

"Will you forget about that stupid Sophia bitch now?" She whisper snuggling up to me her leg wrapped around my waste.

"Yes mommy. Can we please do that again?" I ask. She nods to me and kisses on my neck.

"you really think I'll deny another good fucking like that?" She said her breathing slow. She rubbed her hands on my chest.

"Let's take a nap, mommy is tired, maybe when we can continue later, before dinner." She smiles and gives me one slow passionate kiss. I smile and snuggle into my mother slowly drifting to sleep.