My Mother: I Dream of Mommy

Story Info
The next chapter.
4.5k words
3.85
68.1k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samsin
samsin
45 Followers

Special thanks to needmommy for editing the story and making it readable.

WARNING:- The following story is the fruit of my perverted imagination. The following story IS THE SECOND PART OF MY STORY "My Mother- An Introduction" and contains CUCKOLDRY, BDSM, MALE-DOMINATION, MMF, HUMILIATION AND INCEST. If you think this is not your type of story, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER.

**********

Hello everybody, it's Sean here again as promised. Sean Johnson, you remember me, right? I am your skinny, nerdy every day guy with a 4-1/2 inch penis. I wrote about my submissive adventure with my mother in my last story; still don't remember me?

Ok, you might remember me from my mother's name. My mother's name is Claire Johnson and she is the owner of an escort agency, a very popular one. Although she doesn't need to work; she still works as an escort and a very high priced one mind you!! She is very famous or rather, I should say infamous due to her work and (ahem...) Assets. She fucks random clients who are obviously well endowed and sometimes very rich and resourceful. She comes back home straight after that and then ties me to her bed and makes me clean her pussy and ass; all the while narrating to me how she was used by her client/s that day.

If you still don't remember me, you might as well go and read my first story.

It was a Friday evening and I was alone in the house, just back from school. Mom was still not back from her work. I ate a sandwich and drank a glass of orange juice. I had a lot of homework so I went to my room to complete my work. I was halfway through my homework, when the phone rang; it was mom. I picked up the phone and said, "Hello."

"Ohh...hello sweetie. I... Ahhh... Aahh... I'm going to be late today honey. So... Mmmm... you have to make dinner today... and... and... do the odd chores that need to be done." She told me in between her loud moans and grunts.

"Ok mom." I replied.

"Thanks...Uhh...sweethhheart Ahhh... Mommy soooo loves you." She can hardly speak. The sound of something slapping against flesh was the last thing I heard before disconnecting the phone.

I concentrated on my homework again. I finished it quickly and went to fix some dinner for us. I am not at all a great cook, but this sort of situation has arisen plenty of times in the last couple of years, and I have become accustomed to it. I prepared some pasta and finished all my chores; but Mom was still not back. It was a long day at school and after doing all the chores I was feeling quite tired.

I lay on the sofa and switched on the television, after some channel surfing I settled on a movie, but I couldn't concentrate I was feeling sleepy and turned on at the same time. I kept on thinking about the phone call and it was making my penis uncomfortably hard inside my chastity belt; and suddenly I realized, in the background of my mom's loud cries and moans I had heard not one but two male voices, cursing. It was very loud and clear. Then it dawned it on me that mom was with more than one guy today and the phone must have been in speaker mode. I was slowly getting aroused thinking about it. Although mom would later narrate me the whole thing, still I could not help myself imagining the scene.

Mom entered a cheap motel at the highway with two young, handsome guys, one on each side. The manager must have been surprised at first, seeing three well-dressed people; a woman in her mid-thirties maybe or early forties and two young men in their mid-twenties, coming to his shady establishment, but slowly he understands the whole thing. They smell of fine liquor. One of the guys goes to the manager and asks for a room, the other one flirting and touching mom inappropriately a little far from the counter. The manager gives him the key and they proceed to the room. The manager's eyes must have been fixed on mom's enticingly swaying ass, covered in a tight, gray skirt.

As soon as they enter the room, they attack mom like wild dogs attacking their prey, roughly mauling mom's firm 38DD tits, and tight ass through her clothes all the while kissing her lips, sucking, and nibbling on her neck. Hearing mom's stories I knew sometimes, she liked to tease; especially the younger ones. She must have broken free from their strong embraces laughed and told them to be little patient.

"Be a little patient darlings, Mrs. Johnson will fulfill your each and every fantasy today." She tells them smiling sexily.

"Why don't you two sit in the bed take off your clothes and be a little comfortable, while I give you a little show." She tells them.

Mom has been practicing pole dancing and stripping for a couple of months now, her new fitness routine. I knew this because she had tied me to a chair and practiced it in front of me a few times. This was my reward for being a good boy in my cleaning duties, and helping her at home.

Back in the cheap motel room with broken windows, where the passer-byes can clearly see what's going on inside the room, Mom turns on some sexy dance music, she will walk to the window to open the curtains because she is a hopeless exhibitionist. She comes to the middle of the room where her spectators can have a clear view. She starts by undoing her hair and then rolling her head wildly to let her lustrous mane of flaming red hair flow down like a waterfall. She then starts shaking her matronly hips to the beat of the music in the most sinful erotic way. The guys are clearly surprised at this awesome turn of events. They freeze in their places, unable to peel their eyes off of the redheaded buxom vixen in front of them, their jaws wide open, their clothes half-lying on the floor and their dicks now hard in their pants making a substantial bulge.

Mom looks at her young spectators and gives them a naughty smile licking her luscious, red lips, and then she slowly closes her eyes and runs her hands on her breasts. She slowly moves her hands to unbutton her tight, black silky shirt never missing a beat. Her deep cleavage slowly coming into view of the awestruck duo, beads of perspiration forming on their brows, their breathing a little heavier. Mom also starts breathing heavily now, more from her arousal than her dancing.

She pulls her shirt out from her skirt and slowly faces away from her clients, undoing the last few buttons of her shirt. Her lewdly gyrating ass draws the two sets of eyes towards it. She finishes unbuttoning her shirt and holds it wide open with her hands but not dropping it yet. Her viewers grow a bit annoyed, because they still cannot see her tits as her back is towards them. She turns her head smiling; she slowly lets the shirt slip from her hands. She moves her hands upwards locking them together and slowly turns towards the pair of hungry eyes dancing to the beat of the music.

I can clearly imagine their bewildered stares when they see mom not wearing a bra, instead her nipples covered with purple colored, heart-shaped pasties with tassels. As I helped mom dress in the morning, I know the pasties don't even cover mom's light pink areolas, but god save her spectators from a heart-attack when they see what mom's wearing underneath her skirt.

Her two lovers at this point pull out their large dicks and start stroking themselves, if they are not doing it already. Mom will no doubt go crazy with lust seeing two hard cocks, but she will complete her striptease before touching those two hard dicks.

She then undoes her belt in the skirt dancing to the music and throws it away. She moves her hands backwards to undo the zip in her skirt, which in turn thrust out her bountiful bosom more towards her eager viewers. She will shimmy out of her skirt in such a sinful way that it will make a dead man hard with desire. Finally, her lovers will get a view of her matching purple, C-string. This piece of lingerie is something unique as it has two small plugs on the inside, one for her pussy and another for her ass. These plugs served dual purposes she had explained to me, their first purpose was to keep the C-string in position. Their second purpose was to prevent the cum inside her pussy and ass from leaking. She couldn't bear to waste a single drop of cum. "I know how much you love to drink the cum of strangers from my pussy and ass sweetie, that's why mommy had personally designed this little number." She had explained to me when I asked about this unique lingerie.

She looks at her lovers; by now, they are crazy with lust and their dicks are leaking pre-cum. Mom will give them her big finish before taking their dicks in her mouth and lapping their delicious pre-cum.

She will again face away from her spectators once more, her legs shoulder length apart. She will bend at her waist caressing her stocking clad long and toned legs, showing her holes. She will slowly get up and now facing her lovers, she will walk towards her lovers but she will stop where they still cannot reach her without getting up from their place. She will move to wrap up her show with her big finale.

First, she will stand straight and thrust her boobs out as far as possible, then she will start to move her right boob in a circular motion to make the tassels twirl, she will repeat the same process with her left boob as well. Having finished with her individual boobs, she will then move both her boobs in circular motion, once clock-wise, once anti clock-wise.

I can tell from my experience that her lovers will be extremely hot and horny after this show as I have been, when she had practiced this little tassel twirling exercise in front of me. Without further ado, she will climb up on the bed and will beckon her lovers towards her. She will kiss them passionately now one by one, sucking on their tongues and feeding them hers. Her lovers will peel away the pasties roughly from her nipples to which she will moan lustily in their mouths. They will pull and pinch her nipples without mercy, which will elicit more moans from her mouth, since she likes it rough.

"Oh god yesss... pinch my nipples, pull them. Yesss... bite them; suck my nipples. Play with Mrs. Johnson's titties." She will urge them.

Her lovers will then suck on her tits like hungry puppies, while exploring her whole body with their hands. Not stopping to care about anyone or anything. They had paid quite a fortune for this and they are going to take their money's worth. They will proceed to remove her C-string next, one of them still kissing her, mauling her tits, keeping her busy with his ministrations. While the other one stealthily moves towards her crotch, he catches hold of the piece and yanks it open with one strong pull, the plugs comes out with an audible 'POP'. Mom jumps with the pain, closes her eyes and reaches to rub her pussy lips, the two guys laughing all the while, amused at her predicament.

"Oh you naughty bastard, you could have at least warned poor Mrs. Johnson before doing that." She chides mildly.

The one who did it catches her lustrous flowing mane of red hair and yanks her head backwards saying, "then it wouldn't have been that much fun" and then he kisses her full on her lips. Mom grabs his hard dick while kissing the sadistic bastard and gives a firm yank. The man grunts in mom's mouth and bites her juicy red lips in reply. The second man not to be left behind inserts two of his fingers in mom's moist pussy and starts sawing them in and out of her orifice. She pushes her tongue more forcefully in her other lover's mouth. The sadistic one starts mauling mom's firm buttocks. However, this dual attack would be soon too much for my poor multi-orgasmic mom and she will come with a huge moan.

As soon as she will recover from her orgasm, she will proceed to take care of their cocks, sucking on one while stroking the other. A short while later she will alternate, sucking the one which she was stroking and stroking the one, she was sucking on.

She will stop at the exact moment not wanting to waste a single drop of cum; keeping them on the edge, not giving them the push required to acquire nirvana. They will get irritated now seeing mom having her share of fun but not letting them come. Mom senses their mood and smilingly tells them, "have patience my young lovers, Mrs. Johnson wants your young, virile, delicious cum inside her pussy and ass."

"Then get up on that bed on your hands and knees. We want to fuck you like the bitch you are." they command mom.

"Ohhh... yesss sir." She saucily replies. She gets up on the bed wiggling her ass positioning herself on her hands and knees as commanded. Lying on the milky white sheets of the bed, she takes her hands pulls her butt cheeks apart showing her wet cunt and rosebud to her lovers.

"Come on now, fill me up. Fuck Mrs. Johnson like the cheap whore she is. Get your money's worth." She calls out to her customers.

The sadistic one spanks her bottom, leaving a rosy handprint on her milky white, flawless skin and says, "Aren't you an eager slut bitch; huh? I am afraid you have been a very, very bad slut teasing me and my friend like that. We are going to punish you and then I want to hear you beg for our cocks. Is that understood, bitch?"

"Oh yes master, I have been a very bad slut. I shouldn't have teased you like that. Punish me, punish your little whore; spank my dirty ass and spank me so hard that I cannot sit for a week." She replies a little out of breath.

He picks up his belt from the floor and tells his friend to get mom's belt. Having retrieved the articles, they now start their punishment. The sadistic man sits in front of mom with mom's thin belt in his hand while his friend sits behind her with a thick belt ready to start mom's punishment at his friend's signal. The sadistic friend signals to start. His friend brings down the belt on mom's butt cheeks with a loud smack. Mom tries to cry in pain but finds a thick 9-inch cock in her mouth. Mom must have made that phone call amidst her punishment.

"Suck my dick whore, make me cum." The sadistic one tells mom.

"But...I...want...your cum in...my...pussy." She tells him with his huge boner in her mouth choking.

"Don't worry about that whore. I am going to cum in each and every one of your hole tonight. And I am going to cum so much in you that it is going to overflow from every hole." He replies.

SMAAACK. SMAACK. SMAAACK.

The sound of belt crashing on flesh echoes throughout the corridor. Each and every boarder clearly hears the sound of spanking and mom's moans of pleasure, each man wishing it was him spanking the lust filled banshee.

"Oh yesss...glrpp...spank...grgl...spank...me harder."

"Aren't you a loud whore? Do you actually like being spanked by strangers in a cheap hotel? You masochistic slut! The way you are shouting your pleasure each and everyone in this hotel has realized what is going on here and they must be stroking their hard dicks by now. What will you do if they come here to fuck you whore?"

"I will do whatever you will tell me to do master." Mom answers in between the strokes.

"Good slut! Then suck my dick harder. Lick it, drool on it, and make me cum in your mouth." Her sadistic lover commanded her, raining a few lashes on her titties.

She starts to suck on his dick with all her expertise now making him squirm and groan with pleasure. He catches her flowing mane of red hair and shoves his big, fat cock down mom's throat. Meanwhile her second lover tired of spanking her butt, which is now glowing with a crimson aura; takes his hard 7-inch cock and penetrates mom's dripping wet pussy in one swift movement. Mom is absolutely surprised by this sudden intrusion, she groans in pain and pleasure unable to utter any other sound. The vibration from her groan sends a tsunami of pleasure to the cock in her mouth and it starts to spit ropes after ropes of thick, white, gooey cum deep into her throat and mouth. She gags and tries to take the cock out from her mouth but a pair of strong hands holds her head in position without caring about her discomfort. She frantically tries to catch her breath, breathing through her nose and gulping down the cum hurriedly. After 3 long minutes the bastard stops coming releasing her hair from his grasp.

"That was one sweet load master. My baby is going to love drinking your cum from my pussy and ass." she tells her sadistic lover still sucking on his deflating member, reluctant to let it go.

"What was that whore? What did you just say? Who is going to love drinking my cum from your ass and pussy?" he asks a little surprised.

The other cock in her pussy is hitting all the right spots inside her and is pushing her slowly but steadily towards another earth-shattering climax. She realizes this and humps her ass to meet her lover's strokes urging him to go faster, "Yes...yes...oh god yes! Keep fucking my sweet pussy sugar. Your cock feels so great inside me you are going to make me cum."

"Answer me whore or do you want to be punished again?" the sadistic one threatens her pinching and pulling on her nipples cruelly.

"Aanhh! Sorry master... I was talking about my son. Oh god...yes... fuck me harder. Fuck Mrs. Johnson harder darling." She urges her lover while replying to the question.

"WHAT? You have a son?" her sadistic lover totally perplexed at this revelation.

"Yes. He is 19 years old and he absolutely loves to suck my pussy after I have been thoroughly fucked by strangers." She replies.

This revelation shocks her sadistic lover but it also gets him hard once again. Meanwhile her other lover is close to coming and he announces it to mom, "Oh fuck...Mrs. Johnson I am going to come. I am going to come in your sweet pussy."

"Mmm...It's okay sweetheart go ahead and come in my pussy. Fill me up with your cum." She replies panting close to her second orgasm of the night. Unable to hold on any longer he starts pouring his thick milk into mom's orifice, "Oh yes! Oh yes! I'm coming! I'm coming in your sweet pussy!" Her lover's pulsating cock triggers mom's orgasm and she sees stars in front of her eyes. Her whole world goes dark for a while. When she regains her composure somewhat, she senses her lover withdrawing his deflated member from her love channel. This has been her second orgasm of the night but by the looks of things, she is going to get much, much more. The sadistic friend gets ready to insert his cock into mom. He moves into position and stretches mom's butt cheeks with both hands mauling her fleshy cheeks, "Tell me whore where do you want my cock, in your pussy or up in your ass?"

Mom enthusiastically tells her lover, "I want your big, hard, thick cock up my ass master. Take my ass master and fuck me so bad that I can't walk straight for a whole week."

Excited by her dirty talking he shoves his manhood in mom's butt hole making mom utter an ear-piercing cry.

Meanwhile a homeless drunk beggar who slept at the back of the motel hears mom's cry and peeks through the window and lo, what a magnificent scene he saw. A busty, redheaded woman impaled upon a dick with her large boobs bouncing. He takes out his cock and starts masturbating, unknown to the performers.

"Aaanh!!! Please go a little slow! You are so thick you are going to tear my ass in half." Mom pleads her sadistic lover.

"Stop complaining slut, otherwise my friend there is going to gag your mouth with his cock. I know you are enjoying my hard shafting in your poophole. My friend, Mr. Steele, has told me that you like to play rough. Do you want to tell me he was lying?"

"Ha...Ha...Ha... Now that you have caught me, I wouldn't lie to you. I really enjoy taking it rough. I really enjoyed your friend fucking my pussy; he was so full of energy."

"You liked my friend, huh? I can do better than him." He answers menacingly picking up his pace. Mom laughs inwardly, her plan had worked. She had enraged her hot-headed lover and now he was going to fuck her senseless.

samsin
samsin
45 Followers
12