My Mother-in-Law

Story Info
Attraction to mother-in-law is finally realized.
1.1k words
4.19
213.2k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smooth1
smooth1
13 Followers

A year ago, my father in law Joe Casasant, died quite unexpectedly leaving behind his beautiful wife, 46 year old wife and three grown children. Joan, a vivacious energetic woman turned quickly into a depressed hermit, refusing to do anything but stay home and hide in a darkened house. All of her children took turns trying to help her through the mourning process but nothing seemed to work. They finally came to me asking for my direct intervention. After all I had always been her favorite. We had met when I was in high school and working at Krogers where we often flirted as I bagged her groceries. She became one of my frequent teenage masturbation fantasies. Imagine my surprise when I discovered (four years later) that she was the mother of the Sara, the girl I had already fallen in love with and wanted to marry.

After two months of regular visits, our long talks started to have some effect. The curtains started opening up in the house and she would occasionally come to our place for dinner. Sara and I decided to invite her along on our annual camping trip. Our camping trip had always been our getaways, with the children staying at my parents, Sara and I both had reservations about including her, since our vacations were very sexual by nature. Every year we had tried new things. Last years discovery of the pleasures of anal sex had enhanced our sex lives beyond our imagination. Joan's presence would put a damper on our lust, but she was worth the sacrifice.

Three days in to our camping trip, thing were going quite well despite the fact that we were all in one tent. Joan seemed happy and even began to talk about future plans. Our campfire talks became more detailed as she opened up about the past year. Her conversation started drifting toward relationships and sex. She seemed ready to move on and was obviously missing the steady supply of sex Joe had provided.

Wednesday had been a brutally hot day. We ended it with a nice long hike after which Sara and left Joan alone to read while we snuck back to the lake. It was near dark and hoping to catch the moment jumped in without our clothes. The cool water felt so good! It wasn't long before Sara and I were entwined in deep kiss. One of her hands stroked my hair while the other began to explore my lower back, dipping temptingly onto my buttocks. I pulled her close and mimicked the same motions on her back and buttocks. My erect cock was trapped between us as Sarah pushed me away and quickly dove into the cool water. In a second, I felt her warm lips kissing my balls. The cooling night air caressed my hard nipples as her warm mouth tugged at my balls under the water. Sara's talented tongue was making long strokes from my balls toward my anus where she hesitated long enough to press gently inward before resuming. I was ready to explode when I hear "hey what you doing down there".

My mother in law's voice cut through me like a jolt of electricity. I pulled away form Sara who responded by quickly surfacing with a puzzled look on her face. Joan was too far away to see everything, but quickly figured out what was going on and retreated with a quick "I'm sorry". The moment lost, we returned back to the tent to find Joan crying. As we attempted to console her, she broke down. "You just don't know what is like to be so alone ..to be without a partner …to be without ..Joe. Seeing you two reminded of how much I miss his love and. . well sex.

After a long conversation and a couple of bottles of wine, Joan seemed better and we all headed back to the tent. Sarah and Joan almost looked like twins in their long t-shirts. Sleep was difficult that night. Still full of lust from our unfinished business at the lake, I tossed and turned before drifting off. A cold breeze startled me awake. The temperature had dropped dramatically. I started to reach for my shirt, when I realized that I was pinned in by two bodies.

Sara had snuggled in spoon position behind be and much to my amazement, Joan had scooted her back against my chest, her soft ass pressed firmly against my groin. My cock betrayed me as it slowly grew harder and longer, finally slipping out of the cotton confines of my boxers. No longer under my control, it grew up and toward my stomach becoming entangled in the hem of Joan's long tshirt. My senses whirled as I realized she was wearing no underwear and my cock was trapped firmly against her soft skin. I did not know what to do. My mind raced ahead to Joan's reaction, if she awoke with my cock in its' current position. To my horror and delight, she moved again. . Sliding her cheeks down till my cock pushed solidly against her tight anus. My balls came in contact with wetness streaming from her sex. That sensation pushed me over the edge. My cock erupted violently, sending streams of ejaculate up her back. Breathless, I waited in despair for her to wake up and scream.

Minutes, hours, days passed and she did not move. I finally drifted back to sleep only to feel Joan's soft buttocks pressing against me again. She seemed to move as in a dream, pressing her softness against my growing cock. As I became fully erect , my cock found the previous ejaculate to be the perfect lube sliding slightly into her virginal ass. Not willing to stop, I moved my hips slowly. After the initial resistance, I was soon buried deep in my mother in laws ass. Incredible, was all that I could think at that time, till I felt my wife, Sara's hand slid around to hold my cock as is her custom while we sleep. Her delicate touch thwarted by her own mothers ass, seemed content to slide down to my smoothly shaven balls.

Trapped between these two wonderfully sexual women, I was in instant nirvana. I could do nothing but press my cock deeper inside of Joan's ass and then very slowly withdraw until it popped out . .only to be immediately punched back into her. Repeating this action caused my balls to pull up inside of me as one long incredible orgasm shook my body. My cum flowed out of Joan's ass, and down to Sara's hand which still cupping my balls. Joan exhaled a deep incredible breath and fell limply back against me and I could have swore I heard my wife exhale that low guttural moan that signaled her orgasm. I felt all of our bodies relax together, breathing slower, finding sleep, finding dreams.

...to be continued in the morning...

smooth1
smooth1
13 Followers