My Mother In Law, Dot

Story Info
Man is turned on by his mature mom-in-law.
1.2k words
4.13
254.1k
26
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbftgwn
tbftgwn
6 Followers

I'm thirty-four years old and happily married. My wife Jan and I have been married nine years and we get along great.

Over a year ago I was transferred to a different location with in the company that I work. It was 78 miles away and made for quite a drive. The money was much better so I was just going to grin and bare it. Jen was the one that actual came up with the idea of me staying at her mothers place.

Her Mother, Dot, lived quite close to my new work location, the two had talked on the phone and days I was to tried I was to sleep over at my Mother in laws. When it was all said and done I changed my schedule to Monday thru Thursday, working long hours and took Friday off making it a long weekend. I would go directly to work Monday morning, sleep at Dot's each night and book home very early Friday morning.

Dot's husband had died years ago and she lived in an old folks apartment facility. This arrangement was really working well for both of us, it gave me a place to crash four nights a week, and it gave Dot some much-needed company.

It became evident to me after a few days of being there how much she enjoyed the company. She would get up very early to make me a hot breakfast, pack me a lunch for the day, do my laundry, and greet me after a long hard day with a cold beer already opened and a home cooked supper on the table. It was not the typical, I hate my Mother In Law situation, hell this lady was sweet. She seemed to much happier and even when I called home to Jen she said how her Mother seemed to so much happier now she had someone to take care of and was really glad we were getting along.

I'm also what you would call your typical horny guy. I love young woman and their hard bodies but can also appreciate an older more mature woman as well.

I was being treated so well by Dot that it just seemed natural to flirt with her. Dot was 63 years old with short gray hair. She was about 5'3" tall and on the plumb side. She had a nice round butt and very big breasts. She had just a bit of a soft round tummy, smooth legs, really white skin, and nice feet for a woman her age.

I got the see the most of her body in the early morning hours when she would fix me breakfast. I told her many times that coffee was enough for me and she really didn't have to get up but she wouldn't hear of it. It was at these times she would have on a very thin nightie with a robe over it. Sometimes the robe would open and I would be treated to the out line of some very saggy breasts moving under the thin material of her well worn nightie.

I have always had sort of a thing for sagging breasts and these where everything I could ask for. Her nipples seemed to be always erect and about the size of the end of my thumb. They pointed downward and made for perfect tips for these great pendulant hangers. They jiggled and swayed as she worked in the kitchen. I'm sure she never dreamed in a million years I was watching.

She always gave me a kiss when I left for work and after a few days I added a big hug as well. I could tell she really liked it because of the huge smile on her face and the twinkle in her eyes. I really like it because I got to feel those big hanging breasts pushed into me as well as resting my hands on her plump hips and giving them a loving little squeeze. It was at these times I would tell her much I appreciated everything she was doing for me and this would sometimes win me another big hug.

A few times at this point I had a very large hard on and it would sometimes get pressed into her soft tummy. If she felt it she never let on.

I noticed that she was getting up earlier and earlier. She would have her hair all brushed, some make up on, and started wearing perfume as well. I couldn't help but think it was all for me. I would get home about 6:30 p.m. and she always looked great. She was really going out of her way to please me. She stocked my favorite beer, cooked my favorite meals, and doted on me in everyway.

It was at these times I flirted with her the most. She would be busy cooking and I would be getting in her way. She would tell to go sit down and I would tell her I would rather stay and watch her. She would shake her head and laugh. As time went on I would playfully grab her ass, nibble on her neck, and squeeze her from behind. She always playfully resisted but really seemed to love all the attention. She always referred to herself as an old thing and I would tell her how pretty she was and she would just laugh but her face would brighten up like someone flipped a switch.

One night I took her out for supper at a very fancy place to repay her for all her kindness. She dress up and really looked good. I laid it on thick, opening the car door for her and doting on her for a change. At the restaurant I sat next to her and after several glasses of wine she started leaning into me whenever she laughed. At one point she held my hand and told me how much I meant to her. We were starting into each other's eyes about ready to kiss when the food came and we sort of went back to normal. When had a great time and when we got home we both changed into our bedclothes, for me a tee shirt and shorts, for her one of her thin nighties. We had a few more glasses of wine a talked for hours.

While sitting I could not see much but when she went to the kitchen for more drinks I could see her outline since the light was behind her. I watched closely and could see those great hanging tits and that plump round ass.

I was extremely hard when it got time to go to bed. She came up to me to thank me for such a wonderful evening. When doing this she gave me a big hug and I could not hide the fact that I was fully erect since my shorts were quite thin.

My hard cock pushed into her soft belly, her hands went down to my arms and she pulled away and looked into my eyes, suddenly we kissed but not like before. Our mouths where hungry for each other, my hands slid down to that plump butt and took a cheek in each hand and squeezed them. Her belly continued to push into my hard cock, and those big sagging breasts where crushing into my chest.

To be continued...

tbftgwn
tbftgwn
6 Followers